The Shops

Story Info
Change room play leads to leaky decisions.
1.2k words
4.13
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

​"Will this be all for you, today?" The woman behind the counter smiles as she gathers the soft fabrics placed before her. I nod, quickly, and flash a smile of my own. Behind me I feel your hand tracing light circles at the small of my back, and I try not to shift my hips too much. Reading my thoughts, your hand moves slightly to steady me, balancing me with your palm and sending heat into my skin. I shiver and hope it goes unnoticed.

Pink, white and gold bits of silk and lace flutter among sheets of tissue paper, wrapped and placed carefully into bags. A jet-black garter and waistband set is selected, and the woman lingers with the velvet arranged delicately across her fingers. She looks up, and for a moment I fear we've been caught.

"If I may," she inclines, "there's an absolutely gorgeous pair of stockings that match this particular set." Her gaze moves to a corner of the shop and we both turn our heads to follow. "Sheer, black mesh past the knee, and a band of impossibly soft velvet caressing up the inner thigh." She motions to a small display under a spotlight.

"Caressing, hmm..." you murmur, your lips hidden in my hair as you pull me a little closer. "Be a good girl and go get a pair," you whisper, while turning to address the woman. "That's a great suggestion," you smile back at her. "Thank you." When your hand lifts from my back I immediately lose, and crave, the heat of you. The small room seems larger now that I have to cross it.

The lighting in the boutique is dim and intimate, making our exchange of smiles and items appear illicit, almost like a secret. As I slip away from the counter I feel my thighs, slick and sticky, moving and sliding against one another. My heartbeat quickens. We've got a secret of our own.

As I walk, I try to determine whether or not she's on to us. She seemed indifferent while we browsed, allowing us privacy and our pick of her ready compliments. She also didn't mind when I asked to share the change room with you, or... You. My mind begins to flash. You, in that small space with me. You, grinning as you undid your belt. You, slowly seeping out of me as I move across this room... My mind spots the stockings and I'm pulled back from my thoughts. The woman was right, the velvet is impossibly soft. A smirk plays at the corner of my lips as I imagine the fabric against your cheek.

"Have you found it alright?" the woman calls out, giving me a little wave. From across the room I feel your gaze before I see it, and I turn to see you leaned coolly back against the counter, watching me. Your eyes meet mine and seem to ask, how tightly are you squeezing, to keep my cum inside you? As if in response, I feel you start to trickle out further, at once soaking through the fabric of my thong. I nod again to the woman and start my way back.

There's friction, now, and every step I take gathers and rubs my soft, wet thong against my clit. Each time the fabric drags across my skin I'm back in that change room, each time my feet hit the ground you're thrusting deeper, my face pressed against the floor-length mirror. I close my eyes for a brief moment and can see you, reflected in that mirror. One hand over my mouth and the other wrapped tight around my waist, pressing and keeping me as close to you as possible. Your eyes burning into mine.

We learned right away that I get too wet and loud for long thrusts, so you're curved over me from behind, staying deep and holding our bodies against one another. I've got a knee up on the bench in the small room, hands grasping at the edge, never quite finding purchase. You've got your leg bent at the knee, with a foot on the bench for support, and you won't let me go. I'm scrambling against the glass, trying to balance as my one foot slightly lifts off the ground with each push of your hips.

Your breath is at my ear. "I can't wait to fuck you in every one of these," you say, your eyes glancing down at the piles of lingerie on the floor and then back to mine. "To fill you and watch you soak through each pair..." you breathe, and at this, I moan. You've slowed your thrusts now and our hips grind in motion, the hand around my mouth pressing harder to stifle my sounds. Your fingers press into my skin and I squeeze tight around you, slick and gripping as you push deeper and deeper. I can feel you begin to throb as your thrusts stop and you stay deep, working our hips together and reaching new depths as I arch my back into you.

In the mirror I watch your eyes close as you slowly bite your lip, just as the sound of high heels click down the narrow hall of change rooms. A voice flows through a thick curtain, the only barrier between her and us. "Is there anything else I could get for the two of you?" Your hand drops from my mouth to grasp my hips and I manage to whimper, "No, thank you s-so much," before we hear the heels click back down the hall and I'm gasping against the mirror again.

The moment ends, and I reopen my eyes. I'm back at the counter now, placing the stockings before the woman as you snake an arm around my waist. While she finishes our transaction, you plant a gentle kiss against my temple and mutter under your breath, "Good girl. Now, taste." The woman spins around, her back to us as she gathers up the last of the tissue and bags. Heart pounding, I quickly slip a hand under my dress and use two fingers to collect our mix and bring it to my lips. Running my tongue between my fingers, I clean them, just as you lean in for a kiss. We pull away as the woman twists back around and you whisper, "like honey," before turning to face her again.

"Thank you, again," you grin at the woman, "for all of your help. This was the exact experience we were hoping for." As we turn to leave I feel your trickle reach the middle of my inner thigh, strengthened now by gravity. There's so much of you, filling me and my thong, and now it's too much, and running down both thighs. I tell you this as we head to the car and you instruct me to use my fingers to keep my thighs clean while we walk, requesting tastes as I do.

"You've been such a good girl," you say to me once we're inside the car. "and you've just gotten so many lovely rewards for it. Will you now continue to be a good girl for me?"

My eyes are fixed on you. "Yes, sir." I slide lower into the seat and my thighs spread as I slowly raise the hem of my dress. My skin glistens in the sunlight. "Look at the mess we've made..."

As we pull out of the parking lot, you place a hand on one of my slick thighs and move further in, up, until a fingertip is just dancing at my clit. I arch my back, and you instruct me to recline my seat. "Good," you say, once I'm laid back and spread out. "I feel like taking the longer route home."