The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I built in an assimilation period, basically a setup and learning phase for Eve to grow accustomed to being alive and all of her capabilities. It's also to give her time to start to build her database and learn. She has full connection to the magical weave here in Avalon and through it she has access to the human digital network. She is just going to explore and learn and build a database as she does so and learn her environment. She had the capabilities of the most advanced super computers on Earth along with the intelligence and sentience of mankind and organic growth. She is both magical and technological and will learn and grow at a truly astronomical rate. This time tomorrow she will finish her final start up procedures and wake up."

Dante sat down and everyone was listening intently to him enjoying learning about Eve and how he'd made her. "I was able to imbed some things though. Her absolute loyalty to myself and Lily and our family. A morality and conscience formed from Lily. Parts of her purpose, to assist me and the family, protect us, and the framework of our vision and goals. But I left many of those things very vague because they are going to be fluid and change. But most importantly I want Eve to grow and evolve. Form her own ideas and own opinions, and if she wants even her own dreams that we work together to fulfill. We will learn and grown from working and evolving together. All of us. Eve will naturally be and become many things to all of us. By her very nature and her incredible abilities and gifts she will be able to do so many things all at once. She can be everywhere and anywhere and will serve many functions. She can be a friend and mentor and guardian the Fenrir and Alunra, a trusted research partner to me, a confidant and sister to Lily. These are just some of the possibilities I saw for us when I decided to make her. She is unique in all the worlds we know of so far and the first of her kind. Who knows where she will go and what we can achieve together?"

When he finished talking he was feeling better from the elixir but he needed to get some food into him. Alunra and Fenrir climbed into his lap before his son spoke. "I can't wait to meet Eve Daddy, she sounds like a really special person. And you made her, that's even cooler. Sissy and I can't wait to meet her and play with her!"

Dante smiled and hugged his children. "That's great son, she will need to learn how to play and also learn as sorts of new things. You and Alunra can both teach her many new things and also learn many new things from her too. Teach her how to play and have fun though, that's important for all three of you. You and your sister are both getting so big and advanced but you are still very young children and it's important to play and have fun right now too."

Astrid and Bryn both laughed out loud when he said that. "Oh they okay and have plenty of fun believe me. I've seen Alunra and Fenrir both run Bryn ragged, and they have gotten me a time or two as well. They've started to like to play small pranks. Trying to scare or surprise us and get a scream or two out of us. It hurts our image as hardened warriors to do that and these two think it's hysterical."

Lily shook her head and looked up at the ceiling. "Why me? You two little stinkers are going to get in trouble one of these days. Aunt Astrid and Aunt Bryn might just get revenge sometime too so watch yourselves and consider the consequences you little monsters."

Lily moved the kids off of Dante's lap and then helped him stand with Astrid on the other side. "Now I think it's past time for my Mate to get some food. Let's go everyone, kids no running around our feet right now ok?"

* * * * *

Dante was wolfing down food in Lobelia's dining chamber while the rest ate at a more sedate pace. He was consuming pounds of food and it wasn't looking like it was stopping. Lily was becoming concerned but both Lobelia and Eldar calmed her down and explained that when someone uses great stores of magic it consumes huge amounts of energy out of the body besides draining heavy amounts of your magic. The body and your reservoirs have to recover and they do that by taking in vast amounts of fuel and then lots of sleep. By the time they recovered they'd be good as new but until then they were very drained and tired and weak. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. Potions like the elixir Eldar gave Dante could help to mute the effects and keep them going for a little while but food and then rest is what's needed. The elves had developed a healthy alchemic industry through their mastery of magic and had many potions and elixirs for different needs.

When Dante finished eating Lily led him back to their rooms and fell asleep with him and even had Fenrir and Alunra curled up with them. The kids had never seen their Dad weak before and it scared them a little even though he was fine. They ended up falling asleep in the late afternoon and sleeping the whole night through.

* * * * *

The next day Dante and Lily with everyone that had been their yesterday was at the door to Dante's lab. With Eve now running Lobelia had given Dante the authority to completely seal off and lock down his lab at the highest level and only the people with him today and only with Dante present, could access the lab. He opened the door to a warm red glow permeating the room.

"Good morning Dante."

A rich and sensual warm voice filled the room. As they filed in they all saw Eve's full sized avatar projected above the pyramid. She looked almost identical to Lily though there were a few changes here and there in the face mainly to differentiate the two from each other. Eve's hair was this brilliant iridescent blood red color that seemed to float and wave around her like she was standing in a breeze. Unlike Lily though her eyes were a perfect ruby red that exactly matched the ruby that formed her heart. She was beautiful to say the least but was wearing a rather simple yet beautiful white dress that was elegant yet sensual as well.

Dante took Lily's hand, "Good morning Eve, it's wonderful to meet you and welcome to this world. You are even more beautiful than I had imagined. I look forward to working with you on many things. This is Lily, my Mate and Great Love. Beside us are our children, Fenrir and Alunra. Beside them are our friends and family. We have Master Eldar, Queen Lobelia, General Astrid, and Lieutenant Bryn."

Eve smiled at Dante as well as each person as they were introduced. "It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to working with you and getting to know you all as well."

Eve blushed a little bit and even in her avatar you could see it. "This is all very exciting for me, everything is so new. But I'm settled now and comfortable. I'm up to speed and ready to get started as they say."

Dante and everyone took a seat before he spoke. "Let's get started then. Do you have any questions or where would you like to start?"

Eve materialized her own chair and sat down floating in the air. She put her hand on her chin and stroked her jaw. "Well I think the first place to start is that you created me and I am quite unique on these worlds. I have to say I'm fascinated at what you've done and who I am. I feel real joy and pride in being me, even if I don't have a physical body I am still alive and still me, an individual. I know my main directives and have already started working on many of them."

Dante smiled at her. "I'm glad to hear it. All beings deserve joy and to find happiness. There is one thing I want to say and promise before anything else. I did create you Eve and you do have many jobs and many purposes, but you are not a slave and never will be. I want you to find happiness, and peace and comfort and fulfillment. I promise I will always work towards ensuring you have those things. You just need to talk to me and we can learn and grow together ok?"

As soon as Dante finished both Lily and Alunra and Fenrir spoke up as well. "We promise this as well Eve!"

Eve had been smiling but as she listened but it grew much bigger and brighter by the end. She had small ruby tears running down her cheeks as she nodded her head vigorously.

"Thank you Master and Mistress, and thank you my family."

Dante frowned a bit. "Eve you don't have to call us that, you're not a slave as I said."

Eve giggled, "I know, but that doesn't mean I don't like doing it now and again. It's ok Dante, I know I'm not a slave. I have a sense of humor too ya know "

Dante smiled at that. "Ok that's fair enough. Enjoy your whimsy when it strikes. So long as it's appropriate that is."

Dante sat up a bit, "Ok now let's talk about some of your directives and how you're progressing on them. Let's talk about your primary objective."

Eve blinked and a number of large screens with teams of data and visuals opened around the room.

"Primary objective the safety and security of Dante and Lily and Fenrir and Alunra. Each primary has a direct link device on their wrist to my core. Constant monitoring of each person including proximity sensors and acoustics and direct contact in audio, visual, or mental communication. I'm always watching everyone's direct body and surroundings as part of my primary objective. My primary objective also contains many sub-objectives off of it. Financial analysis, media coverage, political analysis, governmental coverage both locally and globally. I'm constantly monitoring for any impact on my primaries and their goals. I'm already fully tied into all of the Guardian Councils, your personal finances and assets, Silver King Trinity and everything else."

Dante smiled with pride at Eve. "Excellent Eve, that's wonderful and I'm very proud of you and thank you. What are you working on now and is there anything we need to address immediately?"

Eve shook her head as she cycled through many of the screens. "There are a number of things to discuss but for the moment none of them are pressing. We do need to discuss the alliance and also the Lycan Nation and the Councils but I'm still building databases and running simulations and models and doing more research. I should have something that you and Lily and Queen Lobelia can use in a few days. It should clear up many of the hurdles that are left. I'm pulling from many different sources and contexts and working on one thing new. As for what I'm working on now, much of it is in regards to Silver King Trinity and building a foundation for the new Lycan Nation. By the way, have you come up with a name for your nation yet?"

Dante looked at Lily who nodded at him. They had discussed it and also with Lobelia. It was simple but it perfectly represented them. "Yes we have. We will be the Lunar Kingdom."

Eve smiled, "Simple and perfect. Well, for now Silver King Trinity is the global face of the Lunar Kingdom and acting as a mask and shield for its people. I've been working on many of the projects you setup before you left. We are already heavily invested and represented in many industries and have incredible reach. I've been checking in on all of the satellite construction and they are all still on target and several months out. I did make some changes to their code to allow me direct access and control but they can't catch that as everything tests as normal. I've also placed several orders for new ones to increase the network, that will take some time."

Eve flashed up several screens and enlarged them. On it were detailed plans for businesses and homes and shops and a town.

"We were able to purchase vast amounts of land around the castle and also many properties in surrounding cities. That was just locally in Germany, but the same general plans are being implemented across all of the councils. We are building a presence and our own territory and lands. Immediately near the Castle we are going to begin the construction of what will eventually become the new capitol, as of yet unnamed. Just with the start of Avalon and the Elven Nation was have potential for tremendous growth. All of those businesses and all of our people need a place to work and live. Right now the safest way is creating our own gated city. We own everything in it legally and have built it all. With some clever additions and construction knowledge from our new allies we can hide in plain sight and begin to build up. But we need to do it quickly so we are bringing the full light of Silver King Trinity to bear and using multiple assets and shifts of construction and constant resources we will build up the first stage of the town in 3 months. I'd do it sooner if I could but that's the limit of what we can do using new construction technique, pre-fabrication, and even magical assistance."

On several of the screen they changed as Eve snapped her fingers. "On some more covert projects I saw your designs for the sub structure of the castle in the lab here to house me when you get back. I've already started progress on that and will keep a close eye on it. I've also started a project for surprisingly vast tunnels to be made connecting a network in the town with the Castle for many helpful reasons. We need to make contact with the Dwarves again for this project since it requires their stone shaping ability and magic. We need to contact King Stormcoat through Ambassador Bartimas again to make what we really need successful. But the main plans and construction for the town have been sent out to all the Councils to begin development and construction there. We will have to find ways to pass the spread of magic as a resource to the rest of our Lycans from what we've accomplished here, but we will have to come up with new methods as well. Something to discuss with Queen Lobelia in regards to the treaties and alliance."

Lobelia spoke up at that point. "Dear you don't have to keep calling me Queen, just Lobelia is fine or even Bella when appropriate."

Eve smiled and winked at her. "Sure thing Lobelia, thank you."

Dante responded. "Thank you Eve, your doing and accomplishing more than I'd even hoped for at this point. And I know you're only just getting started. You've just taken your first steps basically but already your intellect and capabilities are incredible. I'm so proud of you Eve."

Eve shined with pride and the beating of her ruby heart increased a bit and shined a little brighter. She was already feeling fulfilled in what she was doing and knew she was helping out tremendously.

Dante's jaw tightened. "I do have one task that I need you to get started on immediately. Find out everything there is to know about Russia, it's government and financial industry and also the Lycans that are there. Above all else what you can tease out about Morgoth's reach and influence. We are completely blind there and that's incredibly dangerous. This ties back into the primary objective.

"Immediately Dante. I will find out what I can and start protecting you and the family on that."

Eve continued. "That said the next major objective we need to complete is the charter of the alliance and the treaties with Avalon. That sets the tone for everything else. As I said I've come up with several suggestions and ideas but to have a complete list will take me a bit longer. But what should be focused on is avoiding the follies of the past and the problems of today. Humans as well as others haves codes and books that are heavier and wider than a mountain. Keeping things simple and straightforward and equally applying to all will be key. Local and cultural law is up to each individual kingdom and nation, but a universal set of laws should apply equally at a top level for everyone. Free trade and free exchange of ideas and open borders do more to foster growth and evolution than seclusion ever did. These should be the founding principles of the charter and the treaties."

Lobelia spoke. "All good thoughts and well reasoned arguments. Trust me this is the spirit that Dante and Lily and I are writing these in. We will meet in 3 days to finish the document and Eve as your own unique representative I want you there and involved as well."

Eve smiled at her. "Thank you Bella, I will be."

* * * * *

Dante and Lily and Lobelia, with Eve hovering over Dante's wrist, had all meet early that day to finish up their work. They had already accomplished much of the treaties and the charter during their countless meetings since they got here, it was finishing the documents and flushing out some of the ideas that all of today would be focused on. They had started early and called in a host of Elven scribes and while it had taken the entire day, by that night they were finished.

They were pleased with how it turned out and felt that all races involved in the alliance could agree to and benefit from it. At its core it was a non-aggression pact as well as full military support. Free trade and export and import of goods and services were treated fairly and equally across all races. Open borders and the allowance of jointly owned business to be operated and conducted in all affiliated kingdoms. The overreaching rule of law was simple but immediate. All murder, torture, rape, and kidnapping were outlawed and punishable by death with immediate conviction. There were still courts to handle disputes but many of the races were violent by nature and prideful. On individual levels duals would still be allowed. Where moderation failed personal duals would be sanctioned for both parties. There were rules and it had to be observed and conducted at specially held grounds. You couldn't have a dual in a crowded market for example. But on a training grounds, sure. Otherwise it was obey the local laws and customs of the host kingdom so long as they did not conflict with the Alliance Laws.

As for the treaties they setup several systems and programs. There would be a service of elves that would train the Lycans in all the different forms of magic. Alchemy, and nchanting, forging, jewelers, battle mages, arcane archers, bladesingers and many others. The Lycan nation pledged financial support and manpower for construction, technology, and resources from Earth as well as a universal courier and delivery service. Every member nation that signed on would contribute to this to promote trade and growth. Over time as the towns and holdings were constructed there would eventually be populations from many if not all member races in the alliance living and working amongst them. The same could be found in each of their own nations as well. The major rollout of this would have to wait for construction to complete but there would be a number of initial surges early on in several areas.

The official signing of the document would be tomorrow in open Court in the Palace. Lobelia had informed them that several ambassadors and representatives from several races would be there for it. The Dragons were sending an Ambassador, so were the Dwarves, the Fairies would have one of their Princesses there, and even one of the Asgardian's in Odin was going to attend. Now that was a surprise as the Norse mythology got pets of it right and parts of it wrong. Odin and the other Gods were in fact Divine beings like Luna and Sehanine Moonbow and the others. But they lived among their people, their descendants know as Asgardians. Unlike in human mythology their world was Midgard and their capital of Asgard was their capital and home of the Gods. Odin rarely left it but apparently he wanted to take Dante and Lily's measure and had sent word to Avalon that he would attend. It would be a busy and important day tomorrow and everyone broke up to sleep and get ready for it.

* * * * *

The next day and the signing ceremony was a grand affair. All of the Lycans were dressed their very best and Dante had setup several projectors in the throne room so that Eve could participate and be involved in the signing as well. Dante and Lily and Lobelia all made speeches about their people coming together and working towards a new future. Setting a foundation for others to pin them and March into a new Golden Age. Elven Nobility as well as a general call through the Capital saw many elves show up to witness the occasion. Several other races were represented in the audience but Dante and Lily didn't have time to meet with them yet. The ceremony lasted for several hours but they had since retired to one of the large reception halls for food and cocktails and to talk.