The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was this topic that Tanzan was currently talking to Dante about. "My King, it is the coming magic potential for our people and its knowledge and use along with the new weapons technologies you've developed that will end up being decisive factors against Morgoth and also with the human threat. When the secret is no longer hidden the humans will take time to adjust and accept the new reality. Until then they remain a threat, just not one we want a war with. But these things will be needed for both. As a Nation we are already working on the magic side with our alliance with Avalon, but we need to develop this new Eaton technology immediately and begin glass production soon."

Dante considered Tanzan's words carefully. "You may be right Tanzan but we currently don't have any facilities to do this."

Dante smirked at Tanzan and saw the opportunity. "How would you and the Japanese Council like to head up this effort under a branch of the military arm of Silver King Trinity?"

Tanzan's eyes shone and he smiled widely at that with glee. "We would be honored to do so and will get started as soon as possible."

Dante patted him on the shoulder. "I have complete faith in your abilities. There will be a short delay at the very beginning but that will give you time to get the manufacturing and infrastructure in place to begin production. We need a large and steady supply of power stones to be able to mass produce these. That means a treaty and deal with the Dwarves. We are heading to Dwargon next so we can handle that then. In the meantime I can develop the plans for a mass produced model range that will be manufactured and distributed here."

Everyone talked and drank into the night before they all retired and went to sleep for the night.

* * * * *

The next few days were filled with meetings and working on projects and designs. The plan for the new town that would be setup near to their current location was finished up with a ton of Eve's help and many others input as well. Like with Tranquility the zone space was zoned and all of the plots were laid out. All of the major buildings and facilities setup and all of the infrastructure. It was doable in the short time from the lessons from Tranquility and much could be copied over and adapted. The individual homes and business and offices would be designed by the individuals in fitting with the theme and construction of the town. The NAGC was going with modern touches and a neoclassical look for their major buildings. The JGC was going with a mix of traditional architecture and modern steel and glass construction. All towns would also have extensive underground complexes as well which is why the Dwarves were also so necessary. They were thinking ahead as not only was there security underground but wolves over to den underground as well. And eventually there would be other races living amongst them and some, like the Dwarves for example, preferred to be underground.

Dante also spent time designing a range of new firearms with modeling and assistance from Eve and turned them over to Tanzan and the Council. For now these were not for human markets or knowledge. They would be produced discreetly and distributed to all of the forces under the Lunar Nation. If allies signed into the Alliance were interested then deals could be made and they would be export to their allies as well. The group from Silver King Trinity worked with the Council on serial topics and deals as currently everything was nationally co-owned and they wanted to grow the assets and income in each region.

By the end of the week they had accomplished a great deal and Dante and Lily transported everyone home to the Castle that evening only to wind up in mid-day back in Germany. Dante and Lily wolfed down food and took a long nap and then spent the evening with the children and family and got ready to leave for Dwargon the next morning.