The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callon led their party to the entrance of the Gate and bid them farewell.

"Safe travels Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily and we look forward to your next visit. I am sure I will see you again soon."

With that Dante and Lily held hands and stepped through the gate as the rest of their envoy followed. In an instant they were back on Earth in the middle of the night in Stonehenge. Freydis and Hilde and William were standing at attention near the large stones with a large contingent from their Pack. Dante and Lily led Alunra and Fenrir over to them as the rest of their wolves spread out and joined their Pack's ranks. Hilde stepped forward and then they all knelt.

"Good evening my King and Queen and welcome back. General it's good to see you. The location is secured and we have the convoy awaiting you."

Dante and Lily nodded and everyone rose. Dante spoke to Hilde. "Good job Lieutenant, you and Freydis have done a wonderful job keeping everything going in our absence. But I think we're going to make other arrangements. Eve?"

A smaller version of Eve materialized over Dante's wrist. "How many do we have here tonight?"

"82 Dante. If you and Lily roughly split it 60/40 then you could do it without much risk. But you know it'll take a lot out of you both so be prepared."

Dante nodded at that. "There's a change in plans. I don't want the exposure even in the middle of the night with the human world. We're not ready to face any of the media coverage not to mention paparazzi that we could face. Lily and I are going to teleport everyone back to the Castle courtyard. Eve make arrangements when you can to return the vehicles. Contact home and let the kitchen know we are going to be needing a lot of food shortly. We will be home in a few moments."

Eve snapped her fingers, "Done. We are clear for the moment and theirs no surveillance."

Dante turned to Lily. "Let's form up the two groups and we will land right in front of the Hall. Connect to me and we'll do it on my mark. I'll lead us ok?"

Lily smiled and kissed him. "Sounds good love I appreciate you carrying the load. We will both be tired enough when we get there. It's still funny to me that we can travel this fast and far with so many as we are about to do. I thank Luna for our gifts."

Dante picked up Alunra and held her close telling her to just relax while Lily did the same for Fenrir. Astrid and the other organized everyone around them and then Dante and Lily pulled deeply on their power and then in a flash of light they disappeared. A moment later they were standing in the courtyard and while there were some gasps of surprise and a few cries they were quickly recognized. Dante and Lily stood their holding the kids and breathing heavily and sweating. They set the kids down before Astrid and Bryn and Hilde and Freydis each took an arm and helped steady them. Dante spoke.

"Ok get the kids and us up to the rooms. We need to eat and rest the kids are staying with us tonight. We will handle the rest tomorrow. Let's get the food sent up to the living room for all four of us."

They headed up and ended up in the living room before they wolfed down their food. Everyone was tired. Not only did the teleport sap their strength, but dimensional travel through the gate and switching front night to day and everything on top of an intense 2 month long training and work period was taking its toll on everyone. Before long all four of the Silvrash family were in bed and sleeping.

* * * * *

The first few days back were a blur. There was just so much to do but the Pack hadn't been idle while they were away and many projects had been completed around the castle that had been needed. The Royal Heirs had gotten big enough to need their own space and their simply wasn't room in the Royal Tower where Dante and Lily's rooms were. When the twins first started growing so fast the concern had been brought up and while they were away construction began. A wing had been converted and heavily secured as the Heirs Quarters and would be their own personal rooms but also rooms for their two Elven mentors and teachers that had come with them and also guard quarters and instructional rooms. The twins moved in and loved it and loved the new space and partial independence but Dante and Lily did miss having them so close. They were just growing so fast that they really did need this. Lily and Dante were leading a Nation, a Global Business, and a growing Alliance. They couldn't always be the direct hands on parents they wanted to be. Such was the fact of being called upon by a God.

Another project had been the very first step in expanding the underground complex that would connect to the Castle. In the substructure they had begun to expand below the castle and a secure and independently linked and powered climate controlled room was setup for Eve and her chassis and hardware and equipment. The first day Dante and Lily had spent the morning setting Eve back up and conducting the room and requirements and connections for her. Once that was done they organized the Pack to setup small projectors that Dante and Eve had designed and built using small power crystals all around the Castle and what was now being called the sub-basement where a new lab for Dante had been setup. It had been extensively equipped with the latest technology and manufacturing capability from all of the assets through Silver King Trinity. He would build much larger capabilities in the new town but for his home this worked well. It would serve his and the Pack's immediate needs. Eve was connected into it all and had the lab running at peak efficiency day and night. They could accomplish a lot in a short period of time when they needed to.

One of the first things they had done upon getting Eve set up was a briefing of all Hellhounds and Senior Wolves in the Pack about their time in Avalaon, who and what Eve was, the growth of the Heirs, Dante and Lily and the rest of their trainings, and their new treaties and alliances and all of the politics that were now in play. Together they but together an electronic briefing of everything for all of the Councils to distribute to the Lunar Nation and all of the Packs and Lycans within it. Dante and Lily and Eve also recorded a condensed briefing on video explaining a lot of the highlights and the new Laws and Alliances and focused on the new growth and also the soon to be influx of magic and other races joining them and teaching them and working together. They touched on the multitude of business opportunities as well as travel to Avalon as well.

They also decided on and announced the name of the new town they were building and would become the new Capital of the Lunar Nation. It would be called Tranquility after the Sea of Tranquility on the Moon and the feel and atmosphere they wanted for it. They explained it would be a new technologically and magically enchanted new beginning and that plans were being drawn up for each Council and their regions as well. They sent out everything by the end of the second day.

They would spend the first week back at the Castle and then Dante and a Lily with just a few others would travel to a few Councils and begin the rounds to each one. They could only do two or three before they'd have to leave for Dwargon but that would do for now. Before they left for the first one they were setting up training of the Pack for magic with a number of tutors that were about to show up from Avalon due to the new treaties. Places were already being setup for the in the Castle to house them and soon the entire Pack would be tested and started on magical training. Bryn and Astrid were focused on getting the rest of the Hellhounds up to speed and a lily was taking time in the mid cal ward to work with the staff about alchemic and magical healing. Astrid's mate William was brilliant in electronics and Dante had drafted him to work as an assistant with Eve and him in the lab at times.

Dante spent a lot of time with Eve designing in the lab. They were working on a lot of the challenges associated with all the public works of the new town of Tranquility.

"Eve we need to focus on water and electricity generation. That means a water treatment facility and some kind of power plant."

Eve was thoughtful as she floated in the air. She napped her fingers and a design for a water treatment plant was opened. "We can use a number of spells and enchantments to streamline the process and cut down on power needs and waste but we will still need a lot of electricity."

Dante thought for a while before he had an idea. "What if we combined power generation with heat and electricity? We are already going to be using enchanted ovens in the individual homes. Let's design a facility that will scale up that idea. Massive enchanted boilers to produce steam and power turbines to generate electricity. With the water treatment plant providing the water and we can also use the radiant heat for other buildings and businesses to heat them and solve it all in one go."

Eve ran through some simulations. "That would work well and solve all of our problems. I will start working on designs for you to look over later. I'll work it into the town and design what we need."

Dante also spent some time working on other small projects, such as a new version of cuffs and some other items for homes of the town. He designed a security center which was his speciality and built in a jail and detention center. Time got away from him as he was working as he worked on several different projects.

Lily came and got him for the evening meal. They ate in the Great Hall with the rest of the Pack and their kids and talked about their day before retiring as a family to the Living Room and Library. Their inner circle was relaxing with them and had Astrid and William, Bryn and Freydis and Hilde and the kids. The top two topics were Tranquility and the upcoming trips. Lily had spoken with her Mother and their first stop was going to be back at the O'Connor Pack where further construction had been done and was temporarily housing the meetings and buildings for the NAGC that Odin was the head of. They too were working on plans for their town and when that happened the Council would move there. Just Dante and Lily and the inner circle were going on this leg of the trip as they were going by teleport and to stay out of the limelight just a little bit longer. The kids were sadly staying at the Castle with the majority of the Hellhounds and Pack as guards and tutors.

Victoria did tell Lily that her brother had finally found his mate in a Beta from one of the Packs on the West Coast that had come to visit. Michael had really stepped up and with his new mate Marie was handling a lot of Pack duties while Odin and Victoria took care of a council business. They were leaving in just a few days and both Dante and Lily were looking forward to seeing everyone from their old Pack.

* * * * *

Dante and Lily along with Astrid and William and Freydis and Hilde materialized in front of the O'Connor Pack house to a welcoming committee. Bryn had elected to stay behind so the kids had a more familiar face as they adjusted to living at the Castle again. Odin and Victoria walked up to Dante and Lily and embraced them tightly. They were being informal since the rest of the Council was waiting in one of the new buildings in the Council chambers on the other side of the complex.

Victoria kissed Dante's chick after hugging her daughter. "It's been so long you two but you both look amazing. I hardly even recognize you two anymore. You certainly give off the radiance and authority of Alpha Royalty and your new looks are impressive."

Dante and Lily and the rest were in their magical armor and their crowns were radiating brightly in the sunlight. This was an official visit after all but their little meeting was before all of that later.

Lily spoke to her Mother. "It was time Mom. Dante and I have a destiny and it was time we accepted it. We still lie being informal when we can but now that's mainly what we snider family functions. Small moments like now.

Odin had hugged Dante and welcomed them back after his Mate had made her rounds. "It's good to see you Son. As Victoria said you look amazing."

Dante smiled at Odin, "Thanks Dad, as Lily said it was time. Speaking of time I know we need to get moving too. Lead the way whenever you're ready and we will talk as we walk over."

Victoria took Odin's arm and the two led them off. "We really loved the got boxes that were sent out and things are beginning to change around here. The briefing that was sent out was extensive and very exciting. We all can't wait to learn magic and look forward to the coming changes. Thankfully we have room and I know accommodations are being made everywhere. The first wave of elven mentors will begin in the next few days. They have their own setup and shielding to do magically to keep out prying eyes. I understand that effect will be in work at the new towns that are forming right?"

Lily answered back. "Yes it will, we have to remain hidden for the time being still. Dante and I already put up an illusion and a barrier around the Castle."

Odin spoke up next. "How is progress coming on Tranquility, what are you up to with that?"

Dante responded. "The main plans of the city are mostly finished thanks to Eve. Why don't you explain to Dad what's going on?"

Eve flashed into form above Dante's wrist. "The majority of the technical problems we've come up with solutions for. The majority of the Order of Fenrir Pack will be living at Tranquility and Silver King Trinity will have its headquarters based there. We also have several administrative buildings and the own center, not to mention a state of the art teaching hospital and everything else a town will need. The list is really quite extensive but it was no challenge for me to be honest. We already contacted Pack members and worked with them on designs of houses and offices and businesses. Most importantly it is zoned and planned with plenty of expansion in mind so we can grow. Early stage construction has already begun and yesterday the human work crews showed up and began work. We have to get all of the foundations dug and all of the utilities run not to mention all of the roads and infrastructure. We decided to let humans working in 8 hour shifts take the initial stage of this and get started so that when we add both Elven and Dwarven craftsman and labor we won't be starting from scratch and will already be underway. Then we can phase out the humans on site and have them work on pre-fabrication and delivery of resources instead of actual construction. We've already contacted many 'local' quarries and are having vast shipments of granite and limestone and marble delivered when it's time. This way the Dwarves won't have to import stone and we can work faster."

Odin and Victoria nodded at that before Odin spoke. "It sounds like things will be progressing quickly. That will help out the rest of us as the lessons learned and techniques mastered on Tranquility will be reproducible in the other Council's towns. Ours is still in the planning stages. We don't have access to Eve's capabilities so it's going slower."

Lily replied to that. "That makes sense, Eve is one of a kind and her potential is prodigious. What she can do constantly amazes us all. I know she had already helped out with many growing pains of the Council's around the Nation and have provided a very helping hand at times."

Odin spoke to that. "Yes, ever since you've gotten back we get material from Eve regularly on a number of issues and topics. Many of her suggestions have helped greatly. The organization of the Packs and the different groups and committees was cleaned up and streamlined by her. We are seeing much higher productivity already and the other Councils are reporting the same. Most importantly she streamlined our global communication methods and networks and we can now work across regions and across the nation much more efficiently than we did before. She really improved our structure, communication and organization dramatically. We are finding it much easier to accomplish what we are working on and bringing our assets and numbers to bear now. Building a nation out of nothing is a truly massive undertaking and it's taking all of us coordinating and working together to do it."

They continued to talk as they made their way to the Council building but they soon arrived and were led inside. They were led through the complex and past a large auditorium and eventually over to a boardroom. The North American Council was waiting for them. Consisting of 10 Council members from 5 Packs. Odin was Chairman and Victoria his second. Each Pack's Alpha was the Primary Council member and their Mate their second, or if inmates they elected a Senior Wolf to the position from within the Pack. The four other Packs represented had some familiar faces. The King of Prussia Pack with Alpha Gio and his Mate Sophia was there and smiled warmly at Dante and Lily. Alpha Mary and her Beta and Cousin Zack. Mary grinned at them and cocked her finger at Dante and Lily and waved. There were also two new Packs to them that were new and had been selected when the NAGC was formed to get a diverse Council. There was the Yosemite Pack from California with Alpha Cynthia Cooper and her Mate Dominic Cooper. Lastly there was a rather large Pack from the Dallas, Texas area. The Lone Star Pack headed up by Alpha Dustin Walker and his Level 5 Lead Beta and Sister, Opal Walker. Everyone had met at earlier meetings and knew each other. Dante and Lily sat down at the head of the large table. The Councilors greeted them. "Good morning your Majesties and welcome back."

Dante nodded and spoke. "Good morning Councilors and we're glad to be here. There is a lot to cover so let's begin. Eve?"

Eve materialized between Dante and Lily. She snapped her fingers and a number of screens appeared in front of them. Dante reviewed a few before speaking.

"Ok we've read the reports but we first want to touch on Luna's task to the Council and to you Odin, about the cleanup operations for the remnants of Viktor's and by extension Morgoth's influence into the States.

I know that happened while we were away but I'd like to hear your personal thoughts."

The Councilors looked to Odin and Victoria as they led the operation in New York. Odin looked through his notes on a large tablet. "The operation in New York went smoothly all things considered. Much of the Pack was wiped out in Miami by you and the Queen, my King. The Council out together an assault force of 250 Lycans and we swarmed their headquarters. We wiped them out to a man and began cleanup operations. It turned into a large humanitarian operation as his slave trade was based out of there and we recovered a significant number of Lycans whom we've since gotten back to their Packs to begin to recover and heal. There was also a large human population that Viktor kept separate and we had to distribute them across the country to avoid suspicion and police attention. We spent several days going through New York and shut down the slave trade that Viktor was working with. We recovered their assets and broke them up among the Council and its groups to put it to use."

Odin paused and pulled up an imagine on his tablet and expanded it. "We did come across something rather unique and very dark and strange when clearing the building. In Viktor's personal office we found what we can only describe as an altar to what we believe is Morgoth. It was a shrine hidden in a chamber of his office that was discovered by accident. No one wanted to touch much of anything in there and it gave us all the creeps. We had it packaged and stored for inspection later." Odin flipped around his tablet and showed some pictures taken in the shrine.