The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante looked concerned. "What do you mean by that exactly?"

"I had to give your Magic's a boost and unlock your potential inside of you. To do that I had to directly share some of my Divine essence. Faced with the couple that had gotten my lust up I took matters into my own hands. The problem came that I enjoyed it a bit too much and shared more than I was supposed to. That's part of why both of your Magic's are so overpowering. I used that event to unlock it in my remaining children but I gave you two far more than I'd intended and there were some unforeseen consequences."

Luna got a slightly guilty look on her face at that and Lily narrowed her eyes. "Unintended consequences?" She asked worryingly.

Luna blushed. "I gave you some of my Divinity and now you'd be what most would call a Demi-god."

Dante and Lily were floored. They now had part of that Divine spark? They were demi-gods now? What did that even mean? All of these questions ran through their heads and more.

Dante managed to ask. "What does that mean? What do we do?"

Luna laughed at their shock and surprise. "Relax! There's nothing you need to do and it won't change how you live any different from it is now. You've been this way since that night and you've already adjusted to it just fine. As I said that's part of why your magical strengths and abilities are so prodigious and titanic. You can overpower a dragon if you needed to and they are legendary for a reason. You're still mortal though just very very tough and durable. The only thing you wouldn't have been aware of yet is that you've stopped aging. That was the major oops part of this but it can't be changed now. But honestly my advice is to just take it as it comes and enjoy seeing where it takes you. It really is a gift."

Dante and Lily were silent for a little while as they digested everything and sipping quietly on their sake. Dante broke the silence. "I guess we will just have to take it as it comes. We don't really feel all that different once we adjusted to the magic. We feel 'normal' now I guess. Just going to accept what was given and continue on."

Luna smirked and licked her lips. "Speaking of accepting what's given." She slid into his lap and wrapped her thighs around him and pulled him into a deep intense kiss. While she was doing that her hands were running over Lily's body causing her to gasp and begin to moan. Luna switched partners and was kissing a lily next while playing with Dante's body. They lost track of time as they kissed back and forth until they were out of breath and Luna was leaning back against the stone.

"That was wonderful Lily and Dante, thank you. I think we will stop there for tonight but that was delicious and I look forward to more again some other time."

She smiled as she blinked out of existence. Dante and Lily were very worked up and spent the next hour making love in the steam and heat. By the end they were panting and boneless as they relaxed in the water.

Dante held Lily. "By Luna what a night. You blew my mind baby and Luna didn't help either of us out in that department either. This whole night has been a trip."

Lily laid her head on Dante's chest. "Yes it was! It's been one crazy thing after another. But I feel good and I'm not jealous either. You?"

Dante shook his head. "No we talked about this. With anyone else it wouldn't work but we are both good with this. I will still never love anyone the way I do you though baby."

Lily kissed the seal over his chest and smiled. "I love you too Dante like no one else. We're good baby and it is exciting anytime we are with her too."

They talked a little while longer before they went in and laid down and went to sleep.

* * * * *

The next morning they were awakened by a soft knock on the silk screen outside of the bedroom. Dante and Lily got up and out on robes from their bags and walked out. Two Japanese female Lycans were waiting for them with hot tea and coffee who let them know breakfast would be ready shortly and they were there to help get them ready and guide them to the dining hall. After Dante had some coffee and Lily some tea the two assistants pulled out very fine kimonos and helped them to dress and tie their obi and look presentable. Dante's was silver with a black pattern and trim and Lily's was emerald green with gold pattern and trim. Dante stuck Twin Moons in his obi and the two assistants guided them into the dining room where they kneeled down on pillows and were seated on the ground in front of low tables. Breakfast was traditional for their region and consisted of rice and some grilled fish with some pickled vegetables and some miso soup. It was different to what Dante and Lily were used to as Westerners, but it was very good and just the right portion size. They saw Councilman Tanzan eating a bit further down and recognized the other Councilors from earlier briefings when the other Councils were all formed and announced a while back but hadn't met them officially yet. Dante and Lily along with Astrid and Hilde and their contingent of Lycans were led to a foyer in the resort where the Japanese Council joined them for introductions. The Councilors were arranged in a semi-circle with Councilor Tanzan in the middle who addressed the group.

"My King and Queen, I hope that you slept well and enjoyed the resort last night. As I stated when we arrived, we will start with introductions and then we will lead you on a tour of the resort and Council facilities and then we can proceed with the necessary meetings."

Tanzan paused and took his mates hand. "As I introduced myself last night I am the Head of this Council and next to me is my Mate Yamane Ren."

Ten stepped forward and bowed to Dante and Lily and showed her neck in submission. Dante and Lily nodded before Lily spoke.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Councilwoman Ren. Your mate is a lucky lycan, your beauty and grace are enchanting."

Tanzan continued introductions. "We have all of Japan represented on the Council. Starting on my right is Alpha and Councilman is Shoda Hideyoshi Representing the Kyoto region. Next to him is his lovely Mate and Councilwoman Aoi Kiko. Next and representing Kyushu from Nagasaki is Alpha and Councilwoman is Kimura Tame and her Level 5 Beta and Sister, Councilwoman Kimura Yumia. On my immediate left representing the Sendai region and Norther Japan is Councilman and Alpha is Ose Masaki and his Mate and Councilwoman Ose Yumiko. And finally on my far left and representing Hokkaido from Sapporo is Alpha and Councilwoman Endo Kana and her Mate and Councilman Endo Takeo."

As each were introduced the stepped forward and bowed and showed their neck in submission. As they were listening Dante and Lily were silently reminded by Eve that in Japan the Family names were presented first with their personal names coming after. So for Dante and Lily Councilman Okazaki Tanzan would be Tanzan from the Okazaki family.

Dante and Lily looked at each one and smiled and tried to put them at ease as Dante responded. "It is a pleasure and an honor for us to meet the esteemed Japanese Council. We thank you for your welcome and for hosting us during this visit. Both Queen Lily and myself are looking forward to getting to know each of you better and the Japanese branch of the Lunar Nation. We have only recently become United and there is much we can share and learn from each other. I hope all of the briefings and information that was sent out and shared recently have been helpful and informative. There are many opportunities we hope you all take advantage of which we can discuss at length later."

Tanzan and the Council bowed to them and then began the tour of the grounds. They were talking as they walked through the resort and grounds about what they were seeing and also making small talk. Dante especially with his warrior roots and mastery of swords had also been keenly interested and fascinated in Japanese culture while Lily was simply enjoying the rich and vibrant new culture to her. Lily did have to admit that while the a Japanese aesthetic and architecture was very unique, it was extremely beautiful and pure.

They first walked through the main onsen resort building where they had stayed the night before. It was mostly made up of rooms for guests and many were occupied but the crowds of all of the other Lycans on the grounds were being kept away from the King and Queen and their group. They may be Lycans but they were also Japanese and they were a very proper people and very polite and respectful. There was a decorum to be met and all of the Japanese Council and Lycans were treating Dante and Lily and their contingent with reverence and respect and loyalty. It was only right that it was returned to them appropriately to Dante and Lily and their group. They may be one people as Lycans under Luna. But as Dante and Lily had always said, there was also respect for local custom and values. They were one people made up of a group of unique values and customs from all over the world. Uniqueness and history would always be respected and preserved by Dante and Lily. Even with their supernatural allies and the building alliance. Dante and Lily didn't want assimilation, they wanted to preserve the uniqueness and the different customs and history of everyone involved and live by acceptance and respect of those things by all. So Dante and Lily with Eve's silent help along the way we're learning as much as they can and watching everything. They were the leaders of the entire Nation and in order to lead their people to the best of their ability they needed to learn and know all of their people to do so. That was why these trips were necessary. Not only to talk about the new Lunar Nation, the Alliance, Magic and everything else. But to also learn about all of their people and their needs and values and customs and what made them them. Dante and Lily would have to protect that and nurture it and preserve it for all of their Lycans. They were studying and learning the right way to rule and lead. It served to further refine the vision that was guiding them all.

As they walked through the main resort building they were shown the different kitchen facilities and they tried a few samples of some food and shown the dining area once again now that it was empty and set again. They were then shown into the main onsen that it was built around. There were several small springs scattered around the complex and even in the different trails and formations that made up the entire grounds. They were led through the divided men and women's indoor bath area which was extensive and unique to the Japanese before they were led into a large wooden deck area that led into the onsen itself. It was unlike any hot springs they had been to in America before. It was a mix of natural formations carefully and precisely refined with stone and wood to make it the perfect environment. It was just another amazing example of extreme Japanese craftsmanship. Tanzan explained that after dinner that evening if they wished they could all retire for drinks and relaxed talk in the main onsen. Lily and Dante agreed that it sounded wonderful. Decorum would still have to be maintained and even though they were Lycans SNS not body conscience, the Japanese Lycans still maintained a proper setting and decorum and having the King and Queen nude in front of them wasn't proper. It was a part of the culture and they were not equals.

So they would bath with small robes for the women and towels for the men to maintain modesty. They had suggested that Dante and Lily use the bathing area alone before entering the onsen but Dante and Lily drew a line and wanted to respect the position but also the local custom and that was for everyone to bath together. The bathing culture like many other things was rooted deeply into the Japanese and Dante and Lily wanted to experience that and respect it.

They next were led out into the grounds and the extensive gardens there. They were shown to the Shinto temple that was on the grounds as well. It was a beautiful and peaceful place and they enjoyed the architecture. There were several Torii gate including one large one at the entrance to the shrine.

Eventually they were led to the large dojo and training grounds. Done in dark and precisely assembled wood and steep peaked roofs and a huge number of shoji they were led inside. There was a large number of security forces from the Japanese branch of the Council there formally lined up and arranged all in black gi.

Tanzan spoke. "As you know we are all practitioners of combat and bladed arts. We know change is coming and we welcome and embrace it, but we have yet to see it. Many of the items sent to us are fantastical and amazing but we haven't witnessed the new magic dwelling in us all now as a gift from our Goddess Luna. Would you be willing to instruct those of us here and out on a demonstration?"

Lily and Dante looked at each other and smiled demurely. "Yes we are open to that idea. But our styles and techniques are not traditional but rather a combination of several techniques and schools of combat not to mention. It is very different than anything you've seen before and you will have to stretch your senses to catch it all. General Astrid and Lieutenant Hilde will sit with the Council and help to explain what you are seeing."

Tanzan and the Council bowed. "Yes my King."

The main floor was cleared and with a thought their armor and crowns materialized on them. Dante shifted into iai-goshi a traditional crouched sword drawing posture. Lily faced her Mate with her swords crossed and ready.

Dante closed his eyes and the silence stretched out. In an instant he drew his sword in a flash and a wave of energy flew out in an arc towards Lily. She cut through it scattering the attack and then whispered a word Nader her breath and four copies of herself shimmered into existence. Lily had her physical enhancements up and sprinted up to Dante her rapid staccato of stores thundering out like thunderclaps in the dojo covering the distance nearly instantly as she summersault over Dante slashing at him while her copies stacked from all sides. Dante still crouched was in a blur of movement as he blocked all of her strikes. He kicked out at Lily and drove her away as he flipped away from the copies slashing away one as he moved. Lily's lightning steps sped towards him as Dante slammed down his foot and suddenly everyone in the dojo nearly came to their knees as Dante launched a gravity spell that caused Lily and the remaining copies to falter. Dante sprang forward. While Lily's steps were like thunderclaps and lightening as she propelled herself forward, Dante was silent and seemed to just flow towards his target at impossible speeds and just materialize where he wanted, it was the strangest thing to watch if you could catch his movements. Dante slashed through another copy, the black vapors of Twin Moons leaving trails of smoke behind. Dante and Lily were a blur as they engaged at close range as the match raged on. Dante had finally taken out the last of Lily's copies and she jumped back gaining space and took a deep lungful of air before she blew out a massive and incredibly intense gout of blue flame at Dante. The temperature inside the dojo spiked and everyone slashed into sweat. Dante reinforced the shield in surrounding himself and ran headfirst into the flames as his shield glowed white with the intense heat it was repelling. Dante was enveloped and lost in the flames and then suddenly the flames were gone and everything stopped. Dante and Lily were frozen as were the rest of the Lycans in the dojo. Dante had Twin Moons stopped at Lily's neck and she had her blades, which she had named Muina meaning veiled in Ancient Elvish, stopped at Dante's stomach. Dante and Lily stepped back and then bowed to each other as they smiled at one another. An applause went up as everyone realized the match was over. Astrid and Hilde along with Tanzan and the Council walked over and bowed to them both.

Tanzan spoke. "That was a masterful display and very instructional! Thank you very much for indulging us and we look forward to mastering our own art soon. Our first round of elvish tutors will arrive in two days time. Could we learn more about your armor?"

Dante and Lily explained how it worked and how it was made and what it did. They explained the forging and enchanting processes and what they had done. They also showed them and taught them about Lily's blades, Muina, and their forging. Councilman Hideyoshi asked to see Dante's swords. He pulled them out and handed them to Hideyoshi.

"Ah yes, Master Akistugu Amata's work. They are a true masterpiece and matched set. The enchantments put onto them are fascinating and provide quite the effect. I own some of his other pieces and treasure them."

They talked about the magic gear a while longer explaining options and possibilities and touching on some of the treaties with Avalon. That led to Dante's other new weapons, his pistols. That led them to an outdoor archery range for another demonstration. Dante armed that lets of the range would be destroyed if he did but the Council was adamant that he could do whatever he wanted and it was fine.

Dante pulled out his pistols and took aim at two targets. He fired his right one first with the explosive runic penetration rounds at the right target. There was a flash of light and a loud CRACK at half of the target vaporized leaving a ring and a crater exploded in the earth behind it. Dante took aim with his left pistol and switched it to energy rounds. He fired at the left target and there was another flash of light and then a red energy streak that vaporized the entire target and incinerated several spots behind it as well.

Dante looked around and saw a large Boulder higher up and behind the range in the distance. He aimed and fired another explosive round and the boulder that was the size of a small car and it exploded in a shower of pieces and was gone.

The Council and everyone there was shocked to say the least and that started a conversation on how they could get those. That went on for a while before Tanzan suggested they begin their meetings and Dante and a lily willed their weapons and armor away and were once again in their robes and ready to leave. Dante and Lily said a silent thank you to their children for teaching them that trick a while back. They were the first to do it and they had confessed that Miss Luna had taught them that early on when she taught them how to first shift.

They wound up in a large complex outside of the resort where Council business was handled. They first had a lavish lunch and then settled into meetings for the remainder of the afternoon. At first they covered and discussed the treaties and Alliance and what was now in place. That tied into the coming visit to all of the Councils of the Elves that would live with them and teach them, but also the coming visit to the Dwarves in Dwargon. At the end of their visit in Japan they would spend the night back at the Castle and then their family and delegation would be heading to Dwargon.

This lead into the town for the Japanese Council and what they knew and what they still wanted to find out. At this point Eve joined the discussion and the remainder of the time was run through with what they had already figured out for Tranquility and their solutions that they would be using.

By the time they were done it was time for dinner. Dante and Lily were led back to their rooms and the same two assistants helped to dress them in their evening kimonos and then led them back to the main dining hall. Tonight was one of the resort's specialties, a hot pot feast and drinks. It was a delicious meal and was enjoyed at a relaxed pace. When dinner was over they separated into men and woman and went to the baths. Dante and Lily enjoyed the camaraderie of group bathing and enjoyed the luxurious facilities. When they were clean the men wrapped towels around their waist and the women wore robes as they joined up in the main onsen. Drinks were provided all around and Dante and Lily so mopped on chilled sake tonight in the hot water as they talked to everyone there. Conversation ranged from fashion to business, magic and enchanting, to the coming war with Morgoth.