The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante and Lily were being escorted to by Lobelia with Eve floating along at their sides taking little ghost steps as she went. The kids were with them and Dante and Lily were so proud of how well they were behaving in this formal setting. Astrid and Bryn were following at a discrete distance watching over everything. Lobelia was introducing them to various members of her Court as well as some of the industry leaders in Avalon.

She eventually brought them to the first of the emissaries for one of the neighboring kingdoms. Lobelia had led them to a strange looking elf who wasn't actually an elf. The elf in question was quite tall and had a regard bearing to him but had very dark hair and draconian reptilian eyes. There was a sense of power and age that surrounded him. Lobelia introduced him.

"Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily, please let me introduce you Ambassador Belindrix one of the sitting members of the esteemed Dragon Council."

Dragons were master shapeshifters and it would be inappropriate to be in their traditional form at a reception such as this so he had taken up the guise of an elf to simplify matters.

"A pleasure to meet you your Majesties. The Dragon Council has been watching your activities in Avalon and are very interested in what you are trying to accomplish. We are looking forward to a setting where we can discuss them more at length."

He looked closely at Dante and sized him up, magic was an integral part of Dragons and Belindrix could feel it radiating off of Dante and to a slightly lesser degree Lily as well. "Your presence and your power is impressive for one so young. You have the feel and gravity of some of our older Dragons and more powerful council members. I'm impressed. Dragons respect strength and intelligence. I look forward to our future dealings."

Lily gripped Dante's hands a little tighter before Dante responded. "Thank you Ambassador Belindrix, it has been a pleasure speaking and meeting with you and both Lily and I look forward to our future relationship and meetings. I hope we can find common ground that we can build a foundation upon." They shook hands before Belindrix turned to Eve and smiled widely.

"You my dear are simply radiant and your form exquisite. It is a true pleasure to meet one as unique as you are. Your creation and being had sent shockwaves through the Dragon community and we are all enchanted by you and your creation. It is a pleasure to meet you Eve and I look forward to being able to speak to you in a more relaxed setting in the future."

Ambassador Belindrix bowed slightly to them all before wondering off and speaking to a few other individuals.

Dante let out a breath. "Well that was interesting." Lily nodded and let out her own breath and checked on the kids. Lily could tell they were talking mentally to each other as they were both looking around and watching everything. They were being very good for an adult affair. Lobelia spoke to Dante and Lily.

"Dragons can be rather enigmatic and difficult to deal with at times. They are very cunning and respect power among all other things. Don't be surprised Dante if you are challenged by one of the council members when you visit them. They will be a handful that's for sure."

Lobelia led them around a bit longer and they stopped and spoke to Ambassador Bartimas. Lobelia was the first to greet him.

"Bartimas it's good to see you and thank you for making it today."

Bartimas smiled and was gently sipping on an ornamental flask filled with his favorite Dwarven spirits. "It's good to see you as well Queen Lobelia. You as well King Dante and Queen Lily. I see you're wonderful children are with you today and looking adorable. It's nice to meet you Little Lass and Little Lad."

The kids smiled at him before Alunra spoke. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Bartimas, I like your big beard, it's very fluffy."

Bartimas belly laughed at that. "Thank you my dear, all good dwarves need a good beard. It's how we attract our other ladies don't ya know."

Bartimas turned to Eve, he didn't quite know what to make of her but knew what she was from his earlier talks. "It's a pleasure to meet you my dear, I imagine that you are Eve. You are lovely lass, and let me be the first dwarf to welcome you to our worlds. I hope you find what you were meant to do. We dwarves find fulfillment in the rock, I hope you find what fulfills you in time and find your own rock. The one that makes your heart is a masterpiece and I'm proud in my own way for helping to add to your uniqueness and beauty. Your heart was actually very old and very famous in Dwargon our kingdom. It was commissioned several hundred years ago by King Fireheart and it was called the Heart of the Mountain. Your Father, for lack of a better term, paid dearly for its use. Treasure it like we have and may your new heart serve you well."

Eve blushed at that. She had thought of Dante as a sort of Father since he was her creator and saw Lily as a sort of Mother to her. They had talked about it at length shortly after her birth as they got to know each other. They may be different kinds of beings but there was already a strong familial bond and love.

"Father took a great deal of care and energy creating me. I already treasure my heart but it is nice to hear and learn more about myself. It's also very nice to meet you as well Bartimas. I have to say I am looking forward to when we all make it to the Dwarven kingdom. We all happen to like Dwarves quite a bit and you've done your fair share already in leaving a very positive impression."

Lily hugged the sticky dwarf as Dante clapped him on the back. Bartimas' cheeks had gone a bit rosy with a blush that he was trying hard to conceal and cover with a cough.

"You honor me lass and I appreciate it. It fills me with joy to hear you say that and I hope I can be there when you journey to Dwargon. Do you know how soon you will be arriving?"

Dante smiled at the honest man, "Yes, we are hoping to make our way there in two weeks. We have a few pressing items to address on Earth and then we will head to Dwargon. I have to say I'm quite looking forward to seeing the Kingdom."

Bartimas smiled. "I will let his Majesty know and we will prepare for your arrival. I will ensure that I am available then as well with Queen Lobelia's leave of course for a time. The Capital is quite a sight, the vast kingdom under the great mountain. I miss home and am looking forward to seeing it."

Eve got Dante's attention mentally. Now would be a good time to bring up the idea of Dwarven sappers and stone shapers for our construction projects.

Dante nodded imperceptibly. "Bartimas I do want to bring up a topic. I'm sure it will have to be dealt with in Dwargon this time but I'd like King Stormcoat to begin considering it. We'd like to work with your Sappers and your Stoneshapers on a number of construction projects on Earth. We will have to work out travel and lodging and pay and a number of factors. But we really want the Dearves help on what we are building. It will benefit everyone involved and open up new opportunities to all of us."

Bartimas got an thoughtful expression on his face. "What did ya have in mind Dante?"

Dante turned to Eve. "Why don't you show him a few things."

Eve materialized several screens in front of them drawing a little attention but the rest of the guests were being polite. In truth they wanted to see what she could do, and they wanted to see what Dante and Lily were planning on doing next.

Eve addressed Bartimas and enlarged one of the screens, it was a rendering of a large town that was gated and walled. It was an interesting mix of modern and medieval design cues. It was like they had taken the construction of their home, Castle Hohenzollern, and made it to current standards and technology. The stonework was much more refined and solid and modern materials were also used as well as natural ones. The buildings and homes in the town were designed with that in mind. It could only be described as medieval futuristic. To say it was unique would be accurate.

"Starting on the small scale a new town near our home in Germany. After that there are 12 more towns to be built in their own unique styles as well. We have the 12 Guardian Councils and they are each going to be working on the same. Our assets on Earth are considerable and we have access to all of the manufacturing and technological achievements of the humans to work for us. We Lycans have always lived among them and live at the same level. Now with Elven and hopefully Dwarven help as well we will live better and build something new."

Bartimas whistled. "You'd definitely need our Sappers and Stoneshapers for that. I also see an underground complex on that screen over there."

Eve blinked and that screen enlarged and came to the front.

"Yes, this is the other half of what we are doing with the town. It will begin the seed of what will eventually become the Capital of the Lunar Nation on Earth. We have the ability now to conceal or presence from unwanted eyes and ensure the safety of any upon our land. We will be protecting and providing for our different members of the alliance."

Eve snapped her fingers and with a little breeze the screens seemed to blow away.

"In the future however the demand for the lessons learned and the technology developed for doing this could open new worlds. Please pass this along to King Stormcoat and tell him we look forward to hearing his personal thoughts on this very soon."

Bartimas stood up straight. "Absolutely Miss Eve. King Stormcoat will hear about the Lunar Nations ideas immediately. We look forward to your impending visit."

Lobelia led them away. "That got everyone talking. Eve you were quite masterful, that was an impressive display, you should be proud for one so young. Though age doesn't really apply to you does it?"

Eve popped up beside her and discreetly said "No Bella it really doesn't but I appreciate it all the same."

Lobelia led them over to a group that was largely standing on their own. Odin was standing in front casually drinking from a goblet with two wolves at his side, what Dante and Lily assumed to be Geri and Freki with several Valkyries around him and Huginn and Muginn perched in one of the arches above him. He had a commanding presence to him and Dante could feel the touch of his Divinity and could see it in the magic around him. He was as imposing in many ways as Luna Herself.

Lobelia walked up and respectfully but gracefully bowed to Odin. "All-Father, it is very rare to find you in Avalon and it has been a very long time. Welcome and thank you for joining us. May I introduce Luna's Champion, The Silver King Dante Damian Silvrash.

Dante felt the scrutiny of the All-Father's gaze and could feel the gravity of his power. Dante stood strong and started to le some of the power bleed out. Geri and Freki started to growl before Dante looked and them and stared hard. One Alpha Predator acknowledging another. Dante let his dominance and power slip further. Geri and Freki backed down.

"Impressive to make them back off. They don't do that for many. You'll do son, and it's nice to meet you." The All-Father grinned at Dante.

Lobelia introduced Lily. "And this lovely woman is the Champion's mate, the Emerald Queen, Lily Victoria Silvrash."

Odin stepped forward and gently lifted her hand and placed a chaste kiss on it.

"My dear you are truly lovely and worthy to be called your Mate's Great Love. Your beauty and your bearing will shine through the worlds. Luna has chosen wisely in her Champions."

Odin turned to Eve. "And like your Mother, you are truly radiant to my dear. I'd like to say welcome young one and may you find fulfillment in your purpose and that you find your dreams made real. You are a credit to yourself and your new family.

Dante called Fenrir and front of him and Lily did the same for Alunra. They out their hands on their shoulders before Dante spoke. "All-Father these are our children. Prince Fenrir and Princess Alunra. Children I'd like you to meet Odin All-Father."

The All-Father smiled down at the littles. "You do your namesakes proud young ones. Alunra your as pretty as both of your Mothers. And Fenrir, you are as powerful and bold as your own namesake. Your family has done me proud. I look forward to one day introducing you to my own."

Odin laid his hand on Dante's shoulder. "I've been watching and I like what I am seeing from you and Lily. When the time comes you'll have my support. Valhalla looks forward to your visit."

He smiled at Lily and Lobelia in parting and walked away to mingle.

Lobelia spoke to Dante and Lily. "He is timeless and he is powerful. To have him on your side is a great blessing. It is good news for us all."

Lobelia continued to lead them around as they are and drank a little and mingled with everyone. Towards the end of the evening Lobelia led them over to their final dignitary, the Fairy Princess.

"Princess Solara, so good to see you again, thank you for coming today and I hope it was an eye opening experience.

Princess Solara was beautiful and awfully young looking. Her features especially on her face were quite striking and dramatic. Her violet eyes were very large on her face and her nose and jaw and cheeks were all quite delicate and little over exaggerated. She had long golden hair that looked so vivid that it almost appeared fake and stood around Lily's height. Her wings were showing and looked like oversized and delicate butterfly wings. The overall effect was striking and she was very beautiful in her own unique way.

"Thank you Queen Lobelia, it has been a while since I've been to Avalon and it was quite eye opening. What you and the Lycans are doing is intriguing and the Fairies will have to consider it."

Lobelia turned and gestures towards Dante and Lily. "Please allow me to introduce Alpha King Dante Silvrash and Alpha Queen Lily Silvrash. This is Princess Solara Wildgem, she is the daughter of Queen Titania who rules the fairy Sidhe Court."

Lily gently shook Solara's hand and they each gave small kisses to the other's cheek. When she was done Dante gently kissed the back of her hand. Lily was the first to respond.

"Princess Solara, it is a pleasure to meet you and you are very beautiful. Thank you for joining us today. I hope it was enlightening and entertaining at the very least."

Dante asked Solara, "So what did you think about what you've seen today Princess?"

Solara regarded Dante before talking. "It has been very interesting and a thoughtful topic. Many of your ideas and initiatives have been inspired and some of the new technology and magic you have shown with the lovely Eve's help has been remarkable. But it would be a challenge for us to consider right now. The Sidhe Court have always tended to be isolationists, much like what I understand Lycans had been until recently. It would take a great deal of effort to break through that. But I will speak with Mother about this and it will start the rumor mills working. When you visit we may be more open to such ideas and talks. That is all I can promise for now."

Lily smiled at her and gently grasped her hand. "That is plenty and we very much do understand Princess. We won't push at this time but we appreciated speaking to you and hearing your thoughts. Please have a nice night and we look forward to speaking again another time."

After saying their goodbyes Dante and Lily and the others mingled for a bit longer speaking to a few others before they retired for the night. In just a few days they'd be headed back home and as had become normal they would be exceedingly busy before they visit Dwargon.

* * * * *

It was two days later and the Lycans were heading home. It had been an incredible trip but it was time to move on for now and handle some items on Earth before they continued on with their mission and visited other lands and realms.

All of their goodbyes had mainly been said the previous evening as they took their last night together. Lobelia was going to greatly miss everyone and Dante and Lily and their family felt the same. She did give them a direct communication crystal to Dante and Lily so that they could speak anytime they needed. With the magical network over Avalon not yet supporting calls to Earth and vice versa it was the best way to stay in direct contact. They could and would still work frequently together electronically since the network would support that, but sometimes it was best to hear someone's voice as you talked to them. She also handed over crystals from each of the other Nations and representatives that they had met the other night that had been left with Lobelia to give to them. This would make planning their other visits much easier and allow for smoother trips with less issues.

Callon was once again leading them out of the city and to the gate. The Lycans were once again taking the opportunity to look around as they traveled and they were amazed again at the beauty and nature around them as they traveled to the gate. Dante was looking into the forest where they had found Lily's dell and he was glad they had managed to make it back once more before leaving but was sad to see it go. He looked forward to more trips to Avalon in the future and more trysts behind the waterfall.

They were all packed up though and everything stored either in the trunk or their different bags of holding so there was very little luggage that they had with them. Eve and all of her hardware were packed up in the trunk from Luna and she was currently operating and discreetly monitoring the family on their personal devices. She may be currently cut off from the different networks in the extra dimensional trunk, but she still had the hardline links to Dante and Lily and Fenrir and Alunra. She was currently just focused on monitoring them as they traveled. She was also talking to him mentally in the background as she had begun doing working on many different plans and topics. Things that Dante had been thinking about and research he had been investigating. Much of it was focused on their town and expansion for now. There were a lot of incredible possibilities they could explore and develop. Right now the results would only be local and small. But when the secret was out and their market opened to ALL worlds and races it could be huge and revolutionize Earth and even some of the other realms.

Eve had been doing this with her other family members as well. She could hold multiple simultaneous conversations at once and work on each of their projects together. Lily and Eve were working on the designs for the Medical Center in the town and it was going to be a modern, but grand and imposing building. It would be furnished and equipped to the highest standards on Earth but it was also going to have a state of the art magical heading center in it as well. They were also building in labs for genetic testing and research but also alchemy labs and research rooms included. It would be similar to a research and teaching hospital in the human world. Lily was very excited about it and she had spent hours discussing it with Eve.

With the kids most of it was teaching them and answering questions. Helping to explain what was going on around them at times and getting their perspectives. Though both Fenrir and Alunra stayed true to their promise and also taught Eve how to play and have fun. They'd make up games and get Eve in on their pranks. They were getting better and the other Hellhounds that would guard them back home had better watch out. Bryn and Astrid had already warned them ahead of time but at least they were harmless pranks. It was always intended to incite laughter and maybe a bit of embarrassment, but never harm. Being the Prince and Princess they could get away with it.