The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante glanced at Eve and she connected to the tablet and displayed all of the files in front of Dante and Lily. "Good work Councilors, I'm sure Luna is pleased as are Lily and I. We will investigate what was found and provide a brief on what we come up with."

Dante turned to look at Eve. "Eve, have that shipped and delivered to the lab and we will begin to poke around with it and catalog everything."

Dante and Lily cycled through a few more reports before Lily spoke up. "Now, the final piece of the cleanup was the remainder of the drug complexes that Victor and humans from Mexico and South America were running. Where do we stand on that?"

Alpha Mary's voice drawled out with her twang. "My Queen I headed up that rodeo. There were a few centers left to shut down and we organized several teams from a dozen Packs across the US to see to that." She pulled up a number of reports and images on her tablet and linked it to several large displays in the boardroom. We only had a few losses which were unfortunate, but we were able to wipe out all involved at each facility. The product was destroyed, weapons caches and assets recovered and the buildings destroyed. It doesn't mean that drugs are removed from America, but it does clear all Lycan involvement in it."

Lily and Dante looked sad at hearing there were losses even if it was small. Lily spoke up. "Eve. Keep track of all losses associated with Morgoth. War is coming even if it has been delayed for now with Dante's and mine actions, but it is still coming. There will be more losses and we don't want to forget them. In Tranquility we will build a memorial to the fallen to remember them."

Lily looked back at Mary. "You did a tremendous job and excellent work Councilor Winslow. I am sorry for your losses and very sad to hear that there were any. They will be missed but not forgotten."

They took a short break to get some drinks and use the facilities before they spent the remainder of the day in their meeting. They covered a wide range of topics and issues. Most discussed was the coming Elven assistance into their communities teaching them magic and ways to improve their lives. Dante and Lily's experiences in Avalon were heavily discussed as well as many of the items they had received in the gift boxes that had been sent out. Household items, enchanted items, even clothing and weapons were discussed from what had been sent. The O'Connor Pack had a new large enchanted oven in the Pack House and the kitchen staff were raving over it. One of the main topics was how quickly more items could be ordered and distributed.

That brought up the treaties between the Lunar Nation and Avalon and Dante and Lily with Eve's help filled in a lot of information for them. They talked about the Elven courier service and how they needed to get a lycan half setup for them and Eve sent over documents and plans that would speed that along for the NAGC. Then, between Dante and Lily's visits to the other Councils and the NAGC getting this information out things would be setup soon. Several properties and assets across North America would be ramped up to quickly provided packaging and distribution points across the country and work with the Elven couriers to setup an efficient and large network. Eve provided them contact information for the different Elves and departments that were handling it in Avalon and started the process for them. This would be done in partnership with the arm of Silver King Trinity that was based out of the USA and would only grow their strength as a nation through it.

This also led to further discussion on the towns that were going to be going up. Dante and Lily with Eve presented what they had decided and what they had done so far on Tranquility and what their goals were and how they were approaching it. While they were starting on the small side the eventual plans were for grand cities that would represent each region and be a global focal point for the Lunar Nation in each region they were based. From humble roots grew grand dreams. Dante and Lily knew this well as it mirrored their own rise.

The next two days were spent in meetings much like the first two. Dante and Lily did get to see several old friends from the Pack and eat at the Pack House once or twice. They stayed in their old rooms at the Pack House and found it odd to be back in what seemed like an earlier time in their life. It hadn't been all that long but it sure felt like it. They did make a trip to the cabin and checked in on it. It was good to be back at their beginning even if it was briefly. Dante had Eve setup transportation for his H2 motorcycle and his Chevelle to Germany. He wanted to get out in the car and touch base with a simpler time for a while as he drove.

They wrapped up their time at the NAGC and found themselves back on a Tuesday night at the castle where they spent time with Fenrir and Alunra and caught up on what they had been up to. They were still growing quickly though that was finally tapering off. They were the size of 6 year olds now and were learning just as rapidly. They were now taking lessons on what Dante and Lily would call Middle School classes as they grew up Stateside. Their Elven tutors were very impressed and both Lusha and Lyra had nothing but glowing reviews of the children. Lusha and Lyra had both started also working on magical instruction with the kids as well. They were displaying powers very early and needed guidance to keep them under control.

Fenrir was still doing daily sword practice as was Alunra with her bow. They had rotating instructors among the Hellhounds as well as at different times with Auntie Bryn who was still their primary guardian and their other Aunts, Astrid, Freydis and Hilde. Dante had promised Fenrir that when he was ready for more advanced disciplines that Dante would begin to teach him himself.

The kids days were always busy though. Between classroom time, magical practice, combat training and also etiquette classes since they were the Heirs to the Lunar Nation. Everyone was going at the Twins pace, but their pace was incredible. They had every advantage and opportunity and they were taking full advantage of it. Between all of their instructors including Luna who still spoke to them frequently, their growth had never been seen before.

The family enjoyed a quiet evening before they left for Japanese Guardians Council the next morning.

* * * * *

Dante and Lily walked into the private terminal at Haneda Airport in Tokyo. It had been a long flight from Germany and they had arrived in the early evening in Tokyo. The private terminal was cordoned off from the busy terminal. Dante knew that there would be media coverage of their arrival. He was now considered one of the wealthiest men in the world and was shrouded in obscurity still.

With them was Astrid and Hilde as well as a handful of Hellhounds. Acting as guards were a number of warriors from the Pack and security members from Silver King Trinity. Along with them was a small contingent from the financial and planning departments of Silver King Trinity for any business needs that came up.

Dante and Lily were dressed in a business suit for Dante and a very fine dress for Lily since they were in public and had their amulets for their armor on and tucked away and their crowns hidden. They hadn't had to blend in for a while but they were old hat at it.

The Japanese contingent was waiting for them all to enter the terminal space before they made their way up to them. It was led by an older and perfectly dressed Japanese lycan who exuded a quite competency and power about his person. He led a group of men and women with him and stopped before Dante and Lily before bowing respectfully and then in a broken English greeted them. "My King and Queen, welcome to Japan."

Dante spoke and pointed at the cuff on his ear. The strange part was that it sounded like perfect Japanese to those listening. "Thank you but please feel free to speak in your native language. We can all understand and respond perfectly to it. One of the gifts from our Elven allies."

The man smiled broadly at that before speaking with confidence. "Welcome to Tokyo, Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily. I am the head councilor of the Japanese Guardians Council, Okazaki Tanzan, Alpha of the Fuji Pack. We are very honored to host you and hope that you have a productive and enjoyable stay. The Council has since setup at a private resort outside of the city in the Mountains, it is a very old and vast onsen and resort, what you would call a hot springs in America. It is a fair drive to get us there so we should be on our way soon. My people have created a perimeter for us to exit through but I'm afraid there are a number of media and paparazzi members at the edges waiting for their chance to see you. We will shield you and the Queen as best as we can as we quickly move to the convoy."

Dante nodded at that. "Thank you Councilman Tanzan, we appreciate your efforts and your discretion. We wish to stay out of the media spotlight for as long as we can manage."

Everyone formed up and shielded Dante and Lily as they made their way out of the airport while flashes of light and shouts were all around them from people trying to get their attention. When they were in the limousines and driving away Okazaki began talking to them about Tokyo. "It is a three hour drive to the resort. Is there anything you need immediately? We can stop and handle anything that's necessary."

Lily grinned at Dante. "We could use dinner actually. It's been a long flight and we haven't eaten since lunch in flight."

Councilman Tanzan smiled broadly. "There are cuisine options everywhere. What would you like to eat?"

Dante smiled, "It may be very traditional and simple fare, but Lily and I want to try authentic ramen while we are here. Is there anyplace along the way that you recommend?"

Okazaki smiled broadly and bowed his head. "Of course your Majesties. There are many Packs based in Tokyo due to the sheer size of it. There is a Pack run shop a little ways from here that we can go to and have a discreet meal. I think you will like it greatly, it is a favorite of mine."

About thirty minutes later they walked in and took over the small and cozy eatery. Soon huge steaming bowls came out and everyone dug into the delicious noodle dish. While micro breweries weren't as rampant in Japan as in America there was still a growing presence and Dante tried one of the local specialities which was a crisp and clean pale ale. It paired well with the ramen and everyone was stuffed and pleased by the end of it. They piled back into the limos and headed for the resort.

They made conversation during the long drive and Dante and Lily learned about how Lycans lived in Japan and a lot of their history. They like everyone else had been very isolated and didn't know of any other Lycans outside of Japan. Tanzan said that the biggest surprise had been learning just how many Lycans and Packs there were in the world when Luna's message first went out. It was a big adjustment and they were getting up to speed on working globally with other Lycans and Packs. The topic of the gift boxes came up and Tanzan spoke excitedly about all of the new items and magical technology. Dante and Lily could tell that business would be a key topic at the Japan Council.

Finally they arrived at the onsen and resort and it was breathtaking. Done in traditional Japanese architecture with perfectly manicured gardens. Tanzan said that there was even a small temple in back and that the vast resort even had an extensive dojo among its buildings. Everyone was looking forward to seeing it in the daylight. As they exited the limo their group was greeted by a group of beautiful Japanese Lycans dressed traditionally who were part of the resort and council staff. Tanzan spoke to them. "Since your arrival was late at night we anted for you to relax and we would begin with the introductions tomorrow morning at breakfast and then begin the meetings. For tonight please relax and you will be guided to your suites and all of your needs will be seen to. There is clothing and amenities available to all. Please consider using the onsen to relax, it works wonders on sore and tired bodies. I will see you in the morning and bid you a good night."

Luggage was a thing of the past for Dante and Lily and the Order of Fenrir Pack with their bags of holding and other items so they walked into the resort and were guided to their rooms.

When Dante and Lily walked into their suite they had to smile. It was beautiful and impeccable. There were beautiful paintings and watercolors on the walls and the rooms were divided by intricate and detailed silk screens. The tatami mats were soft and beautiful in contrast to the dark woods everywhere and Dante and Lily spent time exploring their suite. They had their own personal little garden area and onsen outside out of the back of the room through traditional sliding screens.

Lily turned to Dante. "Why don't you order us some drinks and we go ahead and take a dip in the water under the moonlight my mate." She smiled at him sensually and Dante's cock perked up at that thought. He never tired of seeing his mate naked. He quickly placed a call and ordered some warmed sake and a few minutes later it was delivered on a tray with several choko (traditional small sake cups or sometimes shallow bowls) and several warmed bottles.

Dante and Lily stripped down and stepped onto the wooden decking out of the back of their room. The moonlight was bright that night and danced through the steam and vapors from the onsen. It was a natural onsen with natural rock formations that were beautiful in the little garden area. The steam was thick and then slowly eased themselves into the hot spring water and snuggled up together leaning against the rock formations. They poured some sake and just relaxed and drank in the silence and darkness for a while. Light was playing in the shadows and the mist and it had a surreal feel to it. Dante was taking a sip of his sake and nearly coughed as his eyes snapped open when a lyrical voice cut through the darkness. Dante couldn't see anything from his magic sense and his eyes peered through the steam.

"I said it's a nice night for a drink isn't it?"

Dante and Lily peered into the shadows as a soft shaft of moonlight illuminated the mist. The seal on Dante's chest lit up as they stared at Luna leaning against one of the tall stone outcrops sipping sake from an enormously large and wide choko that was blood red. Dante's eyes nearly bugged out as he saw that she was naked and exquisite to the eye with the tops of her breasts glistening outside of the water looking like diamonds on her skin.

Lily and Dante blushed as they took in her Divine beauty never seeing her like this before and not expecting this visit. Lily spoke to her. "Good evening my Goddess, we are honored to have you join us." As she bowed her head.

Luna took a sip from her dish. "Relax my child tonight is an informal visit and no tasks or quests from me. Just drink and talk with me Lily. And you too Dante. I don't often become close with my children but you two are a bit different. You both have captured my eye as you well know. Besides, times are changing as well as I. I told you both I was going to be more involved. I hope you're prepared."

Dante and Lily chuckled at that before they started to relax and get back to the enjoyment of the water and drink.

After the last time they had seen Luna, Dante and Lily had talked about what happened. Both had known jealousy issues and neither wanted to cheat on the other, but Luna had kissed them both. They had talked it through and had come to the conclusion that it was ok because it was Luna Herself. They were Lycans and She was the Alpha and the Omega and her word was absolute law. If she decided to cross certain boundaries it was her Divine right. She created them so yes, she could in fact do as she pleased. It helped that she had made advances on both of them so everyone was on an even playing field. She would lead and they would follow. That wouldn't work with anyone else, but with Luna she was the only one to get a pass.

They snapped back to the present as Luna spoke. "You two have both been doing extremely well. I'm very very proud of you both and you've exceeded my expectations. All of the Gods are to be honest. All-Father really took a shine to you two, and he especially was taken with the Twins. There's no surprise there though, you two and those two are the future. My finest work if I do say so myself."

Dante and Lily blushed at the praise before Dante took another sip. "You have given us many gifts Luna, it's an unfair advantage to be honest but we will always trust and believe in you."

Luna cocked her head and took a long sip. "That's not entirely true. It's not untrue but it's not the full story. Maybe it's time to discuss this."

Luna stood up in all her Divine naked glory as the water dripped from her large breasts. She was bare at her sex and the way she moved through the water was unfair in how sexy and sensual it was. She walked over to them and sat down between Dante and Lily. She snapped her fingers and everyone had full warm steaming choko full of sake again.

"This is going to take some time. You two are a product of many things. Yes I have given you many gifts. Even before the first tragedy that killed your line and was Morgoth's first strike at me, injuring me deeply at the time. Your births, Lily and you too Dante were pregnant-ordained by me. It took all this time through genetics to get you two how I wanted you. Dante, your strength and size, your sheer determination, your drive and your power. You are a protector by any means necessary."

She took another long sip. "Lily. Your fierce dual nature like your mate. Fierce and nurturing, powerful and gentle. You are strong, beautiful, determined, intelligent, and above all loyal. You are the perfect woman just like I made Dante the perfect man. You two were always meant to be together and accomplish great things. So yes it could be said I gave you a lot of unfair advantages. But that was only what I did to make you, basically everything up to your two births. But that's where it stopped. I gave you the tools to accomplish what I needed you to, but what you've done with it is completely up to you both. I can't take credit for who you two grew into, the knowledge you've gained and what you've done with it. The vision of the future for us all came from you two. It was your vision that I backed and the Gods took as the path forward. Everything that you two have done have been your ideas and your initiative and design. You deserve the praise you've gotten and you've worked hard to be where you are at. The only thing that changed was when I kissed you two."

Lily took a drink and then looked intensely at Luna. "Why did you kiss us?"

Luna smiled at her and ran her finger up along Lily's breast. "You two are a victim of your success and circumstance to a degree. When Morgoth out his own Champion on the field I knew it wouldn't be enough as you were. I have dominion over magic myself by Divine right but save for the few gifts I had opened to my children I had kept that apart from them. I could see that with his Champion in play the balance would tip and we couldn't both fight him and survive the humans finding out at the same time as we were. This battle will most assuredly open into human scrutiny and knowledge when it spills over and affects them."

Luna looked over and ran a delicate finger over Dante's lips and smirked. "It had been a long time since anything had stirred my desires but seeing you and Lily force back Morgoth's Champion and the people you'd become by that point sparked it in me. I had decided to unlock the magical potential in my children but needed to give you two a personal boost. So I took advantage of the situation, though I did lose control a little bit and gave more than I'd meant to."