The Single Mothers Club Ch. 03

Story Info
I learn to worship my step-mom's ass.
23.1k words
4.78
39.3k
71

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Single Mother's Club, Chapter 3: The Love of Other Mothers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story continues the complicated relationship between the narrator, Ansel, and his young widowed step-mom, Ashley. I would recommend going back to read the previous chapters. I will also summarize them here.

In CHAPTER 1: Step-Moms and Other Mothers, Ansel returns home for his father's funeral, and quickly falls for his grieving step-mom. After a number of nights in which he holds her in bed, she finally fucks him, though she keeps her face averted the entire time. Telling Ansel they should never sleep together again, Ashley instead introduces him to her walking group which she calls the Single Mothers Club. Ansel is sent over to the house of a young, curvaceous single mother named Lupe. Ansel tells Lupe about some of his sexual exploits while she touches herself in the shower. She then gives him a blowjob, and he eats her out. When Ansel returns home, he finds that his step-mom has filled the calendar with dates with other Single Mothers.

In CHAPTER 2: Mothers, Their Lovers, and Me, Ansel is busy working for the Single Mothers Club. Rather than fucking them, as he had initially thought he would have to do, he is busy cleaning houses, babysitting, and running errands. Ansel starts to have feelings for a busty redhead named Erin, which makes Ashley jealous. During a movie night, Ashley teases Ansel, and eventually they both masturbate in front of each other. However, Ashley starts to cry when she sees too much of Ansel's father in the boy. Ansel winds up gardening at the house of Kimberly Okinawa, a statuesque woman whose husband had cheated on her. There, he runs into Samantha, a girl he knew in high school, who now babysits. Ms. Okinawa takes Ansel out for dinner, and winds up fucking him in the car while her husband watches. Strangely, this encounter brings the couple closer together, and they invite Ansel over to celebrate with drinks and dessert. Little does he know, Ms. Okinawa has also invited over Ashley, who is waiting in the bedroom naked except for a mask over her eyes. Ansel fucks his step-mom while Ms. Okinawa and her husband, John, watch. Back home, Ansel and Ashley watch a movie while holding hands.

And now, I hope you enjoy...

The Single Mothers Club: Chapter 3

The Love of Other Mothers

I awoke with my step-mom in my arms.

Ashley and I lay on the couch together. At some point during the movie last night, we'd fallen asleep, and I must have pulled the quilt from the back of the couch over us. I spooned Ashley, my nose and lips buried in her chestnut curls. I had one arm curled up beneath my head, but the other was on her stomach, held there by Ashley's hand.

I had a wicked hard-on, pressed against Ashley's firm ass. I remembered when this would have embarrassed me. It was only a few weeks ago that I'd returned home to San Francisco after graduating college. I'd never planned on coming back, but my father had died, and no matter our poor relationship I could not have missed his funeral.

There I reunited with Ashley, my step-mom. At 29, she was only eight years older than me, and half the age of my father. I'd absolutely despised her when my dad had first introduced us. I was a junior in high school, and wanted nothing to do with this young woman who had moved, like a parasite, into our Sunset District apartment. And when she gave birth to twins, I was stuck as the perpetual free babysitter. Honestly, when I'd gone off to college, I thought I had seen the last of my step-mom.

But at the funeral, I couldn't keep my eyes from the curves revealed by Ashley's slim black dress. And during the wake, I saw a whole new side of Ashley. Her dark, sad eyes meeting mine, her warm hand on my arm, her lips staying too long by my mouth... my step-mom lit a fire inside me.

That fire had slowly built until my step-siblings were picked up my their grandma, to spend the rest of the summer at her house. Then Ashley invited me into her bed, and our new relationship had begun.

It had been a complicated summer. There were times when Ashley let her passions run wild, when she enfolded me in her arms and opened her mouth to my lips, my tongue, my cock. But there had been other times, when the shame of fucking her step-son overwhelmed Ashley, and she became distant and cold. During these times, she farmed me out to her walking group, which she called the Single Mothers Club. These beautiful moms needed a helping hand, someone to pull weeds, repair furniture, and babysit.

But sometimes they'd needed more. There was Lupe, who needed a man to eat out her pussy and cum into her mouth. And there was the statuesque Ms. Okinawa, who had fucked me while her cheating husband watched. Somehow her exhibition reignited their love for each other, and the couple had invited me over last night to celebrate. There had been scotch, and dessert, and my step-mom, naked but for a mask covering her eyes.

Memories of the previous night flooded my mind. I had fucked Ashley's mouth, shoved my tongue into her pussy, and pulled her hair while thrusting deep into her from behind. And at the end, Ashley had whispered three words into my ear.

"I love you."

Ashley stirred in my arms. She took a deep breath and arched her back. Her ass ground against my erection.

"Mmmm," Ashley moaned. Even from behind, I could hear the sound of her smile.

Ashley released my hand, and reached around behind her. She slipped into my pajama bottoms and wrapped her fingers around my erection. I shuddered with lust. I moved my hand up beneath Ashley's loose sweatshirt and grasped one of her round breasts. It was warm, and soft. I gently pinched her nipple and rolled it between my fingers.

Ashley moaned again.

"Today's Saturday, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, my mouth still embedded in her delicious-smelling curls.

Ashley started to gently stroke my engorged cock, still breathing the deep breath of near-sleep.

"Do you want to spend the weekend together?" she asked in a surprisingly shy voice. "I kind of want to stay by your side all day and night. Would that be okay?"

I felt a huge smile break across my face, and my heart sang.

"I would love that," I said.

Ashley's thumb swiped across the precum beading up from the tip of my cock, and swirled it around my head. I groaned and started to softly thrust my cock through Ashley's curled fingers. I moved my hand down Ashley's belly and towards the hem of her pajama bottoms. But I paused.

"Ashley," I said. "I was thinking about last night..."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I was taking a risk here, and if I fucked it up everything could end. But I felt like I couldn't continue without saying what I needed to say.

Ashley must have heard the gravity in my voice, for she pulled her hand away from my swollen dick.

"Yes?" she asked. She still faced away from me, towards the blank, black TV screen.

I sat up on my elbow and looked down at her face in profile. Ashley had a long, oval face, fair and flawless, like some Greek goddess carved from pale marble. Every time I saw her dark eyes, long nose, and full lips, I marveled at her beauty. I wanted nothing more than to descend upon that face below me, pull back the hair, and cover every inch of her skin with kisses. I wanted to pry open those lips with my tongue, to grasp her neck in my hands and feel her pulse leap as we kissed.

I took a deep breath.

"I..." I started. Ashley still didn't look at me. Her dark eyes looked troubled, and a gentle tremble shook her lip.

"I love you," I said.

I let the words hang out in the silence of the morning. The sunlight was dim and pale through the fog outside the window. It made the apartment seem frozen in time, like an underexposed photograph.

Ashley closed her eyes. I saw tears well up and start to run sideways down her face. She took a deep, shuddering breath.

Suddenly she started to cry, huge sobs wracking her body. I didn't know if I should hold her tight or leap from the couch and drive away from San Francisco forever.

Then, between the sobs, she cried out, "Goddammit Ansel, I fucking love you too. I know it's sick. I'm your step-mom. I'm still grieving your father. I shouldn't want you like this. I shouldn't want your hands on me, your lips on me. I shouldn't want you inside of me, filling me up. But I can't help it. I love you!"

I sank into Ashley. I wrapped my arms around her and held her trembling form to my chest.

"Oh god," I moaned, "I love you, Ashley. I've never loved anyone like this before."

"Every part of me wants you," Ashley continued, her voice fragile but filled with fire. "My lips want your kisses. My breasts want your hands. My... my pussy aches for you. For... for your cock inside me. I'm... I'm always so wet when I see you. I feel like a fucking dog in heat. I just want to pull down my pants, raise my ass into the air, and let you have your way with me. It's crazy, it's insane, but I can't fight it anymore."

I laughed deeply, and held Ashley tighter.

Ashley said, "But if anyone found out... I mean anyone other than Kimberly... there are people out there who wouldn't understand. What we're doing... it's almost incest. It's sick. But it's what my body wants. It's what my heart wants. It's what I want."

I kissed Ashley's neck, whispering to her, "It's what I want, too. I don't care what anyone thinks."

Ashley moaned, "Touch me, Ansel. I'm so fucking wet for you."

I slid my hand down beneath Ashley's pajamas and underwear. Her pussy radiated heat, and had soaked through her panties.

My fingers quickly slid between Ashley's pussy lips, and she groaned with pleasure. I licked Ashley's ear and kissed her jawline while sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, curling them as I entered her. Meanwhile, my other hand groped at her tits, squeezing her. Ashley grabbed my hand and raised it to her mouth. I slipped my fingers between Ashley's lips, and she sucked greedily.

My hand beneath Ashley's pajamas was wet with pussy juices. I found Ashley's clit and started rubbing it, occasionally dipping back into her pussy for more lubrication. Ashley bucked her hips against my hand and continued to suck on my fingers. She moaned repeatedly, wildly, inhuman groans blooming from some deep, dark, wet place.

I pressed hard on Ashley's clit, rubbing circles around it. I thrust my erection against Ashley's ass. Ashley's mouth gaped open as she let out guttural cries. I lowered my hand to Ashley's neck and gently wrapped my fingers around her throat. I felt her pulse leaping, her throat working as she released each cry. Ashley's eyes were closed tightly, and her face was hot and flushed.

I continued to fuck Ashley's pussy with my fingers, quick wet thrusts. My palm slapped against her flesh, against her clit. I slightly tightened my other hand around Ashley's throat, just enough pressure to feel her blood racing. Ashley was panting, her mouth wide open. As her hips bucked, her ass rubbed against my hard-on, driving me wild. I wanted to tear off her pajamas and soaked panties, and plunge my cock into her pussy. I wanted to throw her onto the floor and mount her like a dog, to let all the emotions of love and lust boil over and transform me into a wild beast.

I whispered into Ashley's ear, "You're so fucking sexy. Every time you walk through that door, I just want to throw you against it and have my way with you."

Ashley moaned, "Oh god, I want that too."

"When we are out in public, I just want to grab you by the neck and kiss you deeply, let everyone know you're mine."

"Oh," Ashley sighed, "oh, yes, yes!"

Ashley's tongue was pushing up against her cheek. Her breathing was ragged and short. I rubbed her clit furiously.

"I don't care who knows it. I fucking love you, and I want you all the time. I don't care if I have to bend you over in front of the whole Single Mothers Club and fuck you raw. I don't care if I have to put you on your knees in front of everyone and fuck your mouth, cum down your throat. I want you, and I love you, and I can't stand being away from you."

"Oh!"

Suddenly Ashley's whole body shook as she climaxed. She screamed, a literal, blood-curling scream, and pressed against her I could feel that scream vibrate through my own chest.

Ashley's body relaxed, and sank back against mine. She started to giggle.

"Jesus," she said, "I haven't orgasmed like that since... well, since you fucked me last night."

I laughed too. I shifted my arms and held Ashley tight again. Ashley raised my soaked fingers to her mouth and started to suck on them, sliding each one between her lips.

"Is it weird that I like the taste of my own pussy?" she asked.

I shook my head, and said, "I think it's pretty sexy."

"I bet you do," Ashley laughed. She wiggled her hips against me. "Oh my, you're so hard. And so chivalrous, making sure your step-mom cums first."

Ashley paused for a moment, her ass frozen against my cock.

"Those things you said, Ansel..."

She paused, and I held my breath. Had I gone too far?

"I loved them. They got me so hot. If I had my way, I'd suck your cock in front of all the moms. Let them know you're mine, any time I want."

Ashley reached back and started to tug my pajama bottoms down. I helped her, and soon my erection sprang free. Precum had soaked my boxers, and more leaked onto Ashley's hand as she wrapped her fingers around my head and shaft.

Ashley started to stroke my cock again. It leapt at each rise and fall of her beautiful hand.

Ashley pulled down her own pajama bottoms. She positioned the head of my cock between her thighs, so it was pressed up against her wet and warm pussy.

"Can you imagine," Ashley said, "what would happen if you got me pregnant?"

I felt my face blush at the thought.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

Ashley nodded, her back still to me. Her hand gripped my cock harder, stroked it faster.

"I'm on the pill," Ashley said. "But still... the thought gets me so turned on. Something about you cumming inside me. Something about swelling up with you, getting filled up by you. It's bad, but it's such a turn-on."

I moaned, feeling Ashley's pussy lips part and take in the head of my cock.

"What would we do, if I got you pregnant?" I asked, my voice hoarse as I tried to hold myself back.

"If you came inside me, and I got pregnant... I would want to keep it," Ashley said. "It would be proof of our love. Oh, I could probably lie and say it was your dad's, that I got pregnant right before he died. But I would know, and you would know."

Ashley's hand was stroking my cock fast now, my own precum and her pussy juices acting as lubricant. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I groaned loudly.

"We could just move away," I moaned. "We could just live somewhere else. No one would have to know you're my step-mom."

"That's true," Ashley said. "Then we could be as romantic as we want to be in public. I think after I had the baby, I'd want to get pregnant again right away. I just can't imagine not taking in your cum. I want it, I fucking want it."

Ashley's hand gripped me tighter, pumped me harder.

"I want you to cum in me right now."

"I'm going to," I said. "I'm going to cum, oh god!"

"The thought of you making me pregnant is turning me on so much," Ashley moaned. "I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up. I want it dripping out of me. I want to feel it all over my pussy, down my thighs. Oh god, cum inside me, cum inside me!"

Ashley and I groaned loudly together as I exploded, my head just inside her pussy lips. I felt my cum blast inside of her as she continued to stroke me, milking me for every drop. And the image of Ashley pregnant, swollen up, turned me on too, so that right when I thought I was done orgasming I started to shake again. My cock had slipped from her pussy, and the cum splashed against her lips, her hand, her thighs. My cock slipped over her cum-wet skin, and I came a third time, bursting against her.

I breathed hard, gasping against Ashley's long chestnut hair. The smell of her was inside of me, and her warm body was pressed against mine. I raised my face to kiss Ashley, and saw she was still closing her eyes. I reached down and pulled her chin towards me. We kissed, our mouths wet and warm and hungry with passion.

Ashley finally opened her eyes mid-kiss, and smiled at me. She raised her hand, which was covered in white ropes of cum.

"I think I should clean up," she laughed. "Then I'll make breakfast."

Ashley stood up from the couch. She slipped her panties and pajama bottoms off. Her crotch and thighs gleamed with cum. It dripped down her legs, and she bent to scoop it up with her fingers.

"Wow," she said. "I guess it's a good thing I'm on the pill!"

Ashley laughed again, and walked carefully towards the bathroom.

...

I took a shower after Ashley, and by the time I got out she had made pancakes and bacon. Ashley wore her blue bathrobe, tied loose over her round breasts. She smiled widely at me, and greeted me with a warm kiss, pressing her body against my chest.

"Mm," I moaned happily.

Ashley brought me a mug of steaming coffee, and I sat down to eat. My eyes, however, kept drifting to my step-mom. She was gorgeous, glowing, her cheeks rosy, her hair messily tumbling over her face and shoulders. Our eyes met, and she giggled, blushing. Beneath the kitchen table, Ashley's bare foot found my bare leg. She stroked my calf with her toe.

"Whoops!" Ashley suddenly cried out. The cap had come off of the syrup bottle, and thick golden syrup had dripped down over her fingers.

I stood. "Let me help you clean that up."

I circled around the table. Rather than grabbing a towel, I took Ashley's hand in mine. I bent down and drew her fingers into my mouth. I sucked hard on them, pulling them out, cleaning them of the sweet syrup.

"Ooh, thank you," Ashley purred. She eyed me demurely.

"There's a little more," I noted. I spread Ashley's fingers apart and licked between them, running my tongue up and down, catching every little sticky bit of syrup. Ashley blushed and looked down.

"Uh oh," she said, "some of the syrup got on my leg."

I got down on my knees on the tile floor and bent down to Ashley's thigh, where a bead of syrup worked its way slowly down the pale flesh just outside the hem of her bathrobe. Starting a few inches below the drip, I traced my tongue up Ashley's thigh, finally scooping up the syrup. Ashley sighed with pleasure.

I placed my hands between Ashley's knees and spread her thighs apart. Her robe parted. Beneath, Ashley was completely naked. She had washed the cum from her crotch and legs, and her pussy was pink and wet, opening like a flower before my eyes.

"Did you get any syrup here?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out," Ashley replied.

I licked Ashley's pussy, dragging the flat of my tongue from the bottom to the top. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair. I sucked my mouth against her pussy lips, then let my tongue go wild. I thrust my tongue into Ashley's pussy, flicked it up and down, wiggled it, pulled it out. Then I attacked again with the flat of my tongue. Ashley's pussy lips blushed crimson, and her thighs shuddered against my face.

I raised my mouth to Ashley's clit and sucked on the flesh all around it, darting the tip of my tongue against her. I pulled back and targeted her clit, thrusting my tongue against it, pushing at it, flicking it, circling it, worshiping it. Then I broke off and licked her pussy again, up and down, in and out, absolutely devouring her.

Ashley ground her ass into her chair, and bucked her hips against me. I reached around with both hands and grabbed the firm globes of her ass cheeks, shoved her crotch against my face. I slipped a few fingers in between her cheeks and found her asshole through her bathrobe, and pressed down against it.