The Single Mothers Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited, patient, just playing with Ashley's asshole. And then, as I heard her cry out, I slid my finger into her rosy little bud. Ashley's cheeks clenched as a violent orgasm rippled through the muscles of her back and thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she shouted. "Oh god! Yes! Yes!"

I kept my finger still, just the tip of it penetrating her asshole, as she came. Only when her body calmed, and her breath deepened, did I start to move my finger, slowly and gently fucking her ass.

"Mmmmmm," Ashley moaned. "Don't stop. It... it feels so good... I'm going to... I'm going to- oh god!"

Ashley came again, and I kept fingering her asshole, enjoying the view of her from behind. She gripped the sheets in one hand and worked her pussy hard with the vibrator. I could see the muscles of her arm clenching, her back rising and falling with each heavy breath.

"Please," Ashley begged, "go deeper, I want to feel you deeper..."

I slid my finger in further, burying the first and second knuckles. I fingered her asshole, as her vibrator buzzed and her gasps quickened. I kept her cheeks spread with one hand, and squeezed her hard, leaving fingermarks in her pale flesh.

"Oh yes! Oh! Oh! I can feel you, it's, it's so amazing, oh!"

Ashley came a third time, and I rode out the orgasm with her, then gently slipped my finger out as it subsided.

I laid down next to Ashley and stroked her dark hair with my hand. She was panting, her face flushed, her eyes wide and sparkling. She pulled me to her for a deep and hungry kiss.

"Oh fuck, Ansel," she said. "That was incredible."

"It felt good?"

"Amazing."

"Do you want more?"

Ashley kept her dark eyes on me, her face full of desire. "God yes. Please. I want to feel all of you inside me. I need it."

"I want it too."

"But..." Ashley hesitated. I saw doubt in the dark pools of her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Well... I want to watch you. I want to see your face and body as you fuck my ass. I can't see you when I'm on my hands and knees."

A wave of deep emotion surged through my body. I kissed Ashley again, deeply, almost bruising my lips.

"I love you so much, Ashley."

"I love you too. I never want to leave you again."

"Oh, Ashley!"

We kissed more, and I guided Ashley onto her back.

"I think if you grab your knees..."

Ashley did so, and now I could see her gleaming pussy and lubed asshole, her round breasts flushed with passion, her beautiful face like a pale moon peeking from the dark night of her hair.

"Does that turn you on?" she asked.

My cock was already hard, but the sight of all of Ashley, of all her holes, exposed and ready for me, made my blood sing, and somehow I swelled even harder, even bigger. The head of my cock was enormous, purple, glistening with precum. I stroked myself, looking at her, and Ashley's dark eyes were on my dick, on my hand, on this obvious sign of my endless desire.

"Oh fuck," she said.

I drizzled lube over my engorged cock and slowly worked it over the head and shaft. Ashley bit her lip, her eyes never leaving my dick.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Ashley nodded. "I... I am. But I'm also a little scared. I think it'll help if I touch myself."

I held one of Ashley's knees in place so she could free up a hand for her vibrator. She turned it on, and touched it to her clit. Her whole body leapt, responding to its touch.

With my other free hand, I positioned my lubed cock at Ashley's asshole. She kept touching her clit, breathing harder, her legs spread wide.

I pushed.

Ashley screamed as the head of my cock popped into her asshole, but the scream was a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Oh!" she said, "Oh! Oh! It feels... it's... it's so big, it's... oh! Oh god, it's so dirty, oh, I feel you inside me, oh!"

"You're so fucking sexy," I breathed, very, very slowly pushing a little more of my cock into her ass. "Do you feel how hard I am? How big I am?"

"Yes!" Ashley moaned as I continued to enter her asshole. "Oh, I love that I turn you on so much."

"I never stop thinking of you. I never stop thinking of your lips, and your breasts, and your pussy, and your ass. I want you all the time."

"Oh! Oh! Show me how much you want me!"

I fucked Ashley's ass, slowly, my hard cock stretching her asshole and filling her. It was hard to hold back, part of me begged to thrust hard, to slam against her ass cheeks, but I fought it. And holding back that urge only hardened my desire.

Ashley held the vibrator to her clit, and a rosy blush spread across her breasts, her neck, her face. Her pussy was pink and wet and opened like a jungle flower. I could see it swell as I filled her ass with my cock.

But my eyes were drawn, always, to Ashley's eyes. Those dark eyes held me, a medusa's stare, and I was reflected in their dark pools. They were full of desire, of lust, and of love. Her eyes shined with dark fire, and I was consumed in it. Ashley watched me as I fucked her ass. She watched me as she came, and though screams ripped through her throat and shudders tore at her body, her eyes did not leave mine.

I was fucking Ashley a little harder now, almost my whole cock buried in her ass. She gasped and moaned with each thrust. Sweat beaded her forehead, her breasts. She shook with another orgasm, biting her lip, her eyes open and wild, focused on me, as if she were seeing me as a new person, a new man, a new lover.

"Oh, Ansel," she nearly wept.

"Ashley!" I couldn't say any other words. With each thrust, I just cried out her name. "Ashley! Ashley! Oh, Ashley!"

Finally I couldn't hold back. I felt Ashley's ass squeezing every inch of my cock. Her asshole gripped the shaft. Every time she orgasmed, she squeezed me tighter.

Ashley saw my body losing control. She screamed out, "Cum for me! Cum for me! Cum in my ass, cum in my ass, oh god fill me with your cum!"

I came.

I gave a final thrust and my cock swelled inside Ashley's ass and I came, deep inside her, deeper than I'd ever been, and as I came Ashley came, and together we shook and cried out and lost our bodies and regained them, then lost them again, our body heat mingling, our sweat mingling, our breath and desires and love joining into one great body, one great heart, one great shuddering moan.

I do not remember pulling myself from Ashley's ass. I do not remember getting under the sheets. But there I was, with Ashley in my arms, with our bodies cooling and our breath slowing down.

Ashley turned to face me. Her face was streaked with tears, but there was joy in her dark eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck. I breathed in the smell of her, of us, of our sex. Shudders passed through our bodies, and we breathed together.

I suddenly realized Ashley was whispering something, her voice quiet but rising, words spoken into the flesh of my neck and shoulder, vibrating against my skin.

"Ansel, Ansel, Ansel," she repeated.

And with each recitation of my name, she squeezed me tighter, an embrace I hoped would never end.

...

To be concluded in The Single Mothers Club, Chapter 4!