The Single Mothers Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't that feel good?"

I grunted in agreement.

"You will want Ashley to know how sexy her ass is, how it drives you crazy. You can guide her into doing something like this..."

Valerie moved her ass onto my cock, rubbing her asshole up the length of the shaft and back down again. Precum beaded at the head of my dick. I couldn't stop looking at her ass and asshole as it grazed my dick, making me swell uo even bigger, even harder.

"Ohhh..." I groaned.

"Yeah, drives you crazy, right? You want to get your dick in contact with Ashley's asshole as much as possible. You want to associate really good feelings with her asshole, with her ass."

"Yeah," I moaned, "I'm getting really, really good feelings."

Valerie chuckled, and lifted her ass from my cock. "Message received! We need to keep you hard, but I don't want you to blow your load yet. There's a lot more to come!"

Valerie got on the bed on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"I want you to treat my ass like you would Ashley's pussy. Show me what you do when you eat her out. Start off slow, I'm sure you don't just shove your face between her legs. Where do you kiss her first?"

I stood, and moved behind Valerie.

"I usually kiss down her belly, then lick her thighs and tease her."

"Okay, do the same, but from behind."

I kissed the back of Valerie's neck, beneath her short blonde hair. I traced a trail of kisses down her back, to her tailbone. I thought about Ashley's pale thighs as I moved down to her ass.

I kissed Valerie's ass cheeks, big wet kisses, sucking in the flesh. I kissed them all over, enjoying the firm flesh, the roundness beneath my lips, darting my tongue to taste her. I kissed the top of her ass, the peak of her curves, the pale flesh beneath. Valerie sighed in pleasure.

"That feels nice. You want to worship her ass, just like that. What do you usually do next with Ashley?"

"I, um, start licking her vagina. You know, just kind of big, tender licks at first? Then I start going deeper."

"That sounds great. I want you to try that on my asshole now."

I took a deep beath. I placed my hands on Valerie's ass cheeks and spread them apart. There was her rosy little asshole, flexing a bit as the air touched it.

I lowered my face and gave her asshole a big lick with the flat of my tongue. Valerie moaned.

"Oh, that feels nice. It's been a while since anyone's done that. Keep going, Ansel."

I licked it again, and again, dragging my tongue over the puckered pink flesh. I felt the warmth of Valerie's ass against my own cheeks, and the shudder of pleasure in the flesh beneath my hands. I took the tip of my tongue and traced circles around Valerie's asshole.

"Oh yeah... That's good... Show me what else you do to Ashley's pussy..."

Hearing Valerie talk about my step-mom like that really got me crazy. I flicked my tongue over her asshole as if I were teasing Ashley's clit. Valerie moaned and moved her ass back against my face.

"Now go inside... mm... I'm getting so fucking wet..."

I lay the tip of my tongue against Valerie's asshole, hesitated only a moment, then slid it inside. Valerie cried out in pleasure. I wriggled my tongue, enjoying the feeling of Valerie's tight flesh against it. I fucked her ass with my tongue, my saliva coating her asshole, my face buried between her cheeks.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Valerie cried out. "Oh god, that feels so good. Okay, okay, pause a moment."

I pulled back and wiped saliva from my chin. Valerie had been right, her asshole had tasted no different than any other part of a woman's body. Even then, the forbidden nature of what I had just done, and how much it turned on Valerie, was driving me crazy.

Valerie took some deep breaths. She gave me a wild-eyed look over her shoulder.

"That was really great. You just dove in there... oh my god, I loved it. I haven't been eaten out like that... I mean, almost never. I almost came."

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"Well, because Ashley isn't going to cum right away. You need to help her learn how to associate orgasms with anal sex. It's training, basically. If you just dive in there like you did now, she might not understand how to interpret all the new feelings."

"What should we do instead?"

Valerie passed me the bottle of lube.

"The best thing you can do is help her cum while you touch her asshole. The more you do that, the more she's going to look forward to having you in her ass. Get some lube on your fingers. I want you to finger my asshole while I touch myself."

I drizzled some lube over my fingers, and rubbed some onto Valerie's asshole. She reached for her little pink vibrator and got it buzzing.

"Okay, go slow at first. And don't be afraid to add more lube."

I traced my finger around the rim of Valerie's asshole while she started to rub herself with the vibrator. She moaned in pleasure. I slid the tip of my finger into her asshole and she gave out a joyful gasp. She was eagerly pressing the vibrator against her clit, gently bucking her hips. I followed her motion, and started to finger her asshole, more and more of my finger vanishing through the pink ring of her anus.

"Mm, keep going. You can kiss my ass cheeks while you do that."

I lowered my face and kissed Valerie's cheeks, nibbling and licking them as I fingered here. Valerie's breath quickened.

"Yes, yes, keep going. Oh god, you can go deeper, a little deeper. A little faster."

I followed Valerie's orders and continued to gobble her ass cheeks, sucking the flesh into my mouth. My finger was buried almost entirely inside her asshole as I fucked her with it. Valerie gasped and groaned, the vibrator buzzing crazily against her clit. Suddenly she cried out, her whole body shuddering, her asshole squeezing my finger.

"Ohhhh!"

I gently pulled my finger from Valerie's asshole. I looked at it curiously, and smelled it. It was remarkably clean, and didn't even smell funny.

Valerie smiled at me.

"What did I tell you? As long as it's clean, it's really no different than fingering someone's pussy. How'd you like that?"

I nodded, my face flushed. "I like it a lot. It's really sexy, getting you so turned on by playing with your ass."

Valerie collapsed onto the bed.

"Let's take a little breather, and then we can get to the main attraction."

I laid down next to her. She rolled over so that her warm little body was in my arms.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I really am. You are a great teacher."

Valerie laughed, and started playing with my swollen cock. "Oh good. You've gotten passing grades so far, but let's see how you do on the final test."

I chuckled, feeling myself getting hard in Valerie's fingers. She continued to stroke me gently, kissing my cheek and neck and shoulder. She moved down to my chest, flicking her tongue over my nipples.

"I can't wait to have you in my ass," she whispered seductively. Valerie traced her tongue down my chest and belly, stroking me harder. "I can't wait to feel this big, warm cock up there."

Valerie cupped my balls with one hand and continued to stroke me with the other. I could feel her warm breath against my shaft, but she did not lower her mouth over me. She just watched me closely, admiring my swollen head, the beading precum, my balls tightening in her grip.

"Yeah, you look ready to go. I'm going to get on all fours again. I want you to put a lot of lube on your dick. Then, it's just like before. Go slow, but I want you to think about how much pleasure I'm getting from your cock in my ass. Even if I feel a little pain, I'm feeling a lot more pleasure. Are you ready?"

I sat up and nodded. Valerie got onto her elbows and knees, her ass high in the air. I got on my knees behind her, and started rubbing her ass with my hard cock. I settled my dick between her cheeks, thrusting gently, just enjoying the feeling. I got out the bottle of lube and squirted it over my cock, covering every inch of it. Lube dribbled onto Valerie's ass, and I rubbed it in between her cheeks.

Valerie started to touch herself again with the vibrator.

"I'm already getting so turned on," she said.

I positioned the head of my cock against Valerie's asshole. Valerie moaned at the touch. I pressed forward, and the head of my dick popped into her ass.

Valerie gasped, and then moaned. Her ass cheeks and thighs quivered with pleasure.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good," she said through gritted teeth. "It's... it's almost overwhelming at first. Go slow, but don't stop."

Slowly but firmly I pressed myself into Valerie's ass. I watched as her asshole stretched around the girth of my cock. I pulled back a bit, then entered further, my lubed dick sliding easily between her cheeks. It felt wonderfully tight inside Valerie's asshole, every part of my dick squeezed in the warm darkness.

Valerie moaned and wriggled, her hand busy with the vibrator on her clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Go faster, a little faster..."

As Valerie climaxed, I started to thrust a little faster into her asshole, more and more of my cock vanishing. I kept her cheeks spread with my hands, feeling her orgasms shudder through the muscles of her thighs.

"Mm... a little harder now... I really want to feel you, feel how turned on you are..."

I leaned over Valerie's body and thrust harder into her ass. My crotch slapped against her cheeks, a sound that sent a shiver through my balls and cock. Every time I pulled out, Valerie's asshole gripped my shaft, and every time I thrust in she moaned with pleasure.

"I'm... I'm going to cum again... Oh... grab my hair... grab my hair..."

I reached over and grabbed a fistfull of Valerie's short blonde hair. I fucked her even harder, our bodies slamming together, my entire cock buried in her asshole. Valerie cried out through her open mouth, gripping the bedsheets hard, and shuddered as she came again.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "I'm not going to last long."

"Mm... yes... oh, cum for me, cum for me..." Valerie moaned. She shook as she came a third time.

I felt my whole body shaking with anticipation. My balls tightened. Just before I came I pulled myself entirely out of Valerie's asshole. She gasped, and her asshole gaped at me, an open round pink hole. I thrust my cock between her cheeks, my shaft rubbing against her asshole, and came, thick white cum shooting across the smooth skin of Valerie's back. I groaned as I came again and again, gripping her ass cheeks hard.

Finally we sank onto the bed.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed.

"Yeah..." Valerie gave a quiet laugh. "You're a very good student."

I smiled and stroked Valerie's cheek. "You're a very good teacher."

Valerie gave me a long look, a mix of pleasure and sadness in her bright eyes. Finally, she said, "Ashley is really lucky to have you in her life."

I paused a while, looking back at this beautiful, blonde nymph who had just taught me so much. For a moment I flashed on a life with Valerie. Raising her daughter together, eating in small corner restaurants, walking through the park... Having crazy sex in her big, comfortable bed.

But my heart belonged to another woman.

I helped mop up my cum from Valerie's back with a handful of tissues.

"You could have cum in my ass, you know," she said. "It feels really good."

My cock started to swell again with the thought of it. I knew I could have, but when the moment came something about it didn't feel right. I realized, suddenly, that I wanted to save that special moment for Ashley.

I held Valerie tight, and we slept a bit, woke, laughed, slept some more. Before dawn, we took showers, and I left for my own empty apartment.

...

I had dinner on the table when Ashley came home. Roast chicken, a hearty salad, and fingerling potatoes: simple food, but restorative after a day of travel.

"Oh, thank God," Ashley sighed. "I'm starving."

Ashley slipped off her jacket and sat down, her black blouse partially unbuttoned so that the pale skin of her sternum showed bright and tempting. I poured her wine, and we ate.

"You know, your father never did anything like this."

"Make dinner?"

"Yeah, I was always the one cooking. What did you meet before he met me?"

"Oh, either takeout or cereal."

"You poor child!"

I laughed, and said, "I'm not a child anymore."

Ashley smiled at me, her face warm with the pleasures of food and company.

"It's true. You're a real man. And you're proving yourself to be a very different man than your father."

"Tell me about your trip," I said.

Ashley gave me a long look with her dark eyes, then shook her head. "It was a disaster."

"What? Oh no!"

Ashley started to detail the long and arduous week. Together, we turned a series of frustrations into harmless laughter. By the end of the meal, Ashley's shoulder were relaxed, her cheeks flushed with wine, and a warmth had lit her dark eyes. She sighed contentedly.

"Thank you for that, Ansel. I really needed it, all of it... the food, the conversation... and you..."

I looked back at Ashley, knowing my desire for her was plain upon my face.

"I have something for you," I said. "Well, a few things..."

"Oh yeah?" Ashley raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Follow me."

I stood from the table and led Ashley back to her bedroom. I folded back the top blanket to reveal four objects set out side-by-side: a silk robe printed with white-and-blue flowers, a little pink vibrator (the twin of Valerie's), a large bottle of lube, and a new douche.

"I love you Ashley," I said, "every inch of you. If you want to take a shower and get yourself all cleaned up, I'll show you how much I worship your body. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes... and even between your cheeks."

Ashley turned to me, her dark eyes wide with anticipation. "You mean...?"

I pulled Ashley to me, my hands firm on her cheeks. "I'm going to fuck your ass. I'm going to lick it, and touch it, and fuck it deeply. I'm going to fill you up with my cock and my cum like no one has ever done before."

Ashley's eyes were on mine, her hands on my chest. A quiver passed through her body, working its way down from her scalp to her neck, her shoulders and back, her ass and legs.

"Ansel..." she said. She did not look away. "I'm so fucking lucky to have you in my life."

We kissed. We stood there by her bed, our bodies pressed together, kissing deeply. I poured myself into Ashley. WIth each kiss I pressed all my love into her, all my desire. And she poured herself into me. Her tongue in my mouth, her hands on my back, her arms wrapped tightly around me, her body was mine, and with each gasp and breath she seemed to be exhaling, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Ashley broke away, grabbed the silk robe and the douche, and vanished into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, and I took off my own clothes and got into bed. I listened with pleasure to the shower, knowing Ashley was getting clean for me.

Finally, Ashley walked out in the silk robe, the blue-and-white flowers flowing over her round breasts, the curve of her hips, her long pale legs. I stretched languorously, raising her beautiful arms above her head.

"Oh, I feel so good! So... clean!"

She smiled at me, then crawled into the bed.

We kissed again, and with each kiss she flowed ever closer, ever closer onto me. Her body slid across mine, her legs opening across my hips, her hands feeling out every inch of my naked form. Soon she was straddling my hard cock, the silk robe secluding our hips so that I could not see, but only feel, her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, getting me wet with her juices.

Ashley whispered in my ear, "I thought I'd be too tired from the flight, and I also thought you'd be angry or disappointed in me. I really didn't think we'd be in bed together. But using the douche in the shower, knowing that I was getting myself clean and ready for you... it turned me on so much. Next time I want you there to watch me."

This turned me on even more, and I grabbed Ashley's hips and ground the shaft of my cock into her. Ashley sat up, the silk robe barely concealing her beautiful round breasts. She rocked her hips over mine, teasing me with her pussy.

"I want to feel you in my ass," she said, reaching back and squeezing her ass cheeks. "Should I get on all fours?"

"Not yet," I said. "Before I fuck you, I just want you to feel good. Why don't you lay on your belly?"

Ashley slid off of me and took off the silk robe. She lay down on the bed, propping her arms and head on the pillow. Her pale, smooth back was exposed to me, the long supple length of it, her freckled shoulders, the rise of her ass. I reached over and got the little pink vibrator and gave it to her.

"It's going to hurt a little again when I put myself in your ass," I said. "But I think we can make it feel really good, too. I want you to start touching yourself with this, and I'm going to touch your ass and asshole. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

For a moment, Ashley's dark eyes looked nervous. She bit her lip and nodded.

I straddled Ashley's ass, my hard cock between her cheeks. I started off by massaging her shoulders, neck and back.

"I want all the stress from the trip to go away now. Just focus on the touch of my hands, and my fingers... and my lips," I said, planting a long kiss at the back of her neck.

Ashley moaned with relief as I released tension from her shoulders. I worked my hands down her back, grazing the sides of her breasts, down to her lower back and hips. My thumbs went deep into her tense muscles, moving with the rhythm of her breath. Finally, my hands slid down to her curvaceous ass cheeks, rising like two pale hills in the moonlight.

I massaged Ashley's cheeks, planting kisses across their twin curves. I slid my fingers over them, tracing the rise and fall of each, slowly working my way in between. Ashley sighed with pleasure.

I spread Ashley's cheeks and admired her round little asshole. It was darker than Valerie's, a rosy tan. I blew warm air against it, and Ashley giggled, her cheeks quivering.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Ashley turned on the vibrator and positioned it underneath her body, between her legs. She nodded beneath her mass of dark, curly hair.

I kissed a circle just a half-inch from Ashley's asshole. With each kiss she shuddered, goosebumps rising on her pale skin. I heard the vibrator meeting her pussy, and Ashley moaned. I suddenly licked her asshole with the flat of my tongue, dragging the full length across it. Ashley cried out in pleasure, her back arcing slightly. I flitted my tongue over her asshole, enjoying my explorations.

Before this night, I had kissed every inch of Ashley. I had kissed her temples and her eyelids, the dimple on the left side of her lips, her earlobes and collarbone. I had explored every curve of her breasts, had sucked her nipples into my mouth. I had traced her belly with my tongue, dipped into her bellybutton, licked my way across her hips. I had kissed her feet, her toes. I had kissed inside of Ashley, my tongue had been in her mouth and deep inside her pussy.

This was the last little square inch I had never kissed before.

I kissed it now. I deeply kissed Ashley's asshole as she touched herself with the vibrator. I pressed my lips to it, soaked it in saliva. I licked it, quickly, gingerly, deeply. I traced circles around it, lapped at it, flicked it. Every way I had kissed Ashley's pussy I now used here between her flawless cheeks. But I did not penetrate her asshole. Not yet.

"Tell me when you're close," I told her.

"Mmmmm," was Ashley's reply, a wordless moan. As if dredging the words from deep within her, she managed to mutter, "It's so fucking good. You're... you're amazing. I'm... I'm getting close now..."

I grabbed the large bottle of lube and covered my fingers and Ashley's asshole. As I rubbed the lube around her rim with my thumb, I could hear her breath quickening. I knew she would climax any moment now.