The Single Mothers Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley broke away and spoke into my ear, her breath warm.

"This is what I wanted to do. It was all I could think about. I wanted to do it in front of Lupe and Erin and all the other moms."

"Kiss me?" I asked.

"No," Ashley said, a smile in her voice. "Not just kiss you."

Ashley reached down and started to unbuckle my belt. Her deft fingers unzipped my pants. She reached in and cupped my dick with her hand, feeling it grow and swell against her. She pulled my cock from my pants and started stroking it, smiling widely as it quickly grew turgid and then erect.

I moaned with pleasure.

Ashley whispered again into my ear, "This is what I wanted to do."

She pulled up the hem of her dress and carefully got down on her knees in the soft leaves and grass. She continued to stroke my cock, taking her time to feel the girth and hardness of it. She parted her lips and took in the swollen head of my cock, bobbing, letting it slide over her tongue and out again. Her mouth was warm, and she kept her lips tight around my shaft. Her hand was still on me, pumping me, moving against the rhythm of her mouth.

"Oh god Ashley, that feels so good," I groaned.

I sunk my fingers into Ashley's dark curls, just holding them there, letting her keep control. I knew that Ashley liked to have her mouth fucked, but right now she seemed to want the power. I surrendered to her, let her do whatever she wanted to my cock.

Ashley bobbed her head deeper, taking in more of my dick. Her hand, still pumping, started to get slick with her own saliva. I felt my cock totally enveloped by her mouth and fingers.

Ashley pulled off my cock and gave it big, long strokes, her spit lubricating her hand. Her fingers ran up my shaft and over the head, teasing me, before sliding back down. Ashley popped the head of my cock back into her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles over the head as she stroked me, pumping me, driving me crazy.

I moaned, enjoying the feeling of my step-mom giving me head in the middle of the park. I knew we couldn't be seen by anyone on the trails. But the fact that Ashley had been fantasizing about sucking my cock in the middle of the picnic, in front of all those other moms, in front of Lupe and Erin, made the blood sing in my veins.

Ashley slid her fingers back into my boxers and held my balls, gently squeezing. Her lips lowered over my shaft as she took almost my whole cock into her mouth. I could feel the head of my dick meeting the back of her throat.

Ashley raised up and against started sucking on the head of my cock like a lollipop. She kept fondling my balls with one hand, and stroked my shaft with the other.

"Oh Ashley, oh..." I moaned. "That's making me crazy. I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

My words made Ashley pump harder, suck harder, squeeze my balls harder. I knew I would cum any moment now. And if Ashley stayed as she was, I'd be cumming down the throat of my step-mom.

Suddenly there was a crunch of footsteps in the leaves.

Ashley launched from the ground, my dick popping out of her mouth. She adjusted her dress, brushing off leaves, and plopped her hat back on her head.

I shoved my hard cock into my pants and quickly zipped up, buckled my belt. Ashley and I peered around the trees, trying to find the source of the footsteps.

And there she was. Valerie, in her tan knit crop top and white chinos, staring through her camera at something high up in a tree.

Ashley took a few steps away from me and cleared her throat.

"Hi, Valerie," she said.

Valerie jumped and wheeled towards us.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know anyone was here!"

"What are you taking a picture of?" I asked, my hands in my pockets to hide my erection.

Valerie waved towards the sky, and said, "I heard a Western Tanager. They're rare around here, so I followed it into this grove to take a picture."

"Any luck?" Ashley asked, her voice cool.

Valerie shook her head.

"No, unfortunately I think it flew away."

"Ansel said he knew a shortcut to the car, but we got lost," Ashley said. "Can you show us the way back to the picnic?"

Valerie smiled at me, her lips curling impishly.

"Sure," she said. "Follow me."

She turned and started walking between the trees. Ashley looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes wide and wild. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, carefully trying to rid it of saliva. She glanced down at my crotch, where my cock still obviously pressed out against my jeans. Her expression was unreadable, but I knew we were thinking the same thing. No matter how much we fantasized about her blowing me in front of the other moms, when the real thing had come around we were glad we hadn't been caught.

...

My memories of the rest of the picnic are blurry. They seem entirely centered on Ashley. The rest of the world- the chatting women, the plates of food, the screaming hordes of children- seemed to blur around her. Whoever I was talking to- Clara or Olga or Erin- seemed less substantial than Ashley, as if standing out of the spotlight. Somehow I was always aware of where my step-mom was, as she drifted about, idly talking with a friend or biting down on a red strawberry.

Eventually we left. I can't remember if we talked in the car. The air around Ashley felt charged with static. Every atom in my body wanted to fling itself towards her. I couldn't keep my eyes from her full lips, her long pale neck, the gentle architecture of her collarbone. The fabric of her sundress over her breasts, where I wanted my hands. The pattern of flowers over her thighs, where I wanted my body.

I followed Ashley up the stairs to our apartment, my eyes full of her, full of her swinging hips and luscious ass, her long legs and strong calves.

Ashley opened the door into our dark apartment. In the full sunlight, the doorway was a black portal. I could smell the coolness of our kitchen, the slight musty smell of a lived-in home.

I walked past Ashley, and she closed the door behind me. I turned to her. She was leaning against the door, once leg braced against it. Her dark eyes were on mine. One corner of her mouth was raised in a mischievous smile, as if daring me to make a move.

Had I ever felt this before, this attraction? More than a sexual attraction, more than a physical attraction- an attraction of physics, an attraction of matter. Every inch of me needed to be pressed flesh-to-flesh with every inch of Ashley.

And so I closed the gap. Quickly.

My lips were against Ashley's lips, my tongue against her tongue. My hands ran down her neck and over her shoulders, down to her round breasts where my fingers and palms found purchase. My knee worked between her thighs, and my crotch was against her belly, my erection straining to be free.

Ashley gasped and moaned as I tickled the flesh of her neck with kisses. Her hands grasped my back, held me close, encouraged me with their firmness. My own busy hands worked down her slim waist and started to raise her sundress. I slipped underneath and hooked my fingers into the hem of Ashley's leggings. I started to tug them down as I kissed down her collar and then buried my face into the top of her breasts.

"Oh," Ashley said, "oh! You're... you're so hungry. Oh god, you're so hungry for me."

Ashley's fingers were in my hair as I kissed and licked the tops of her breasts and her collarbone. I ducked suddenly and swiftly pulled Ashley's leggings and panties down to her knees, then over her calves. Ashley stepped out of her shoes and I slipped her slim feet free.

I could smell Ashley from here, the earthy scent of her vagina, of the warmth and wetness I had tasted this morning. Ashley was holding her dress up, and I dove beneath it and latched my lips onto her pussy, my tongue plunging into it, my mouth filling with it, with her sweat and flesh and juices.

Ashley gasped and pressed my head hard against her crotch. I was a beast, a ravenous animal, lapping at her and sucking at her and pulling at her with my tongue and lips. I buried my face in her pussy and ate and ate and ate.

When I stood and kissed Ashley again, my mouth was wet with her juices. Her tongue ran over my lips, tasting herself. I closed my mouth on hers, and we tasted her together.

I pulled away from Ashley, fighting for breath and control. Ashley's eyes were closed.

"Ashley," I said, "I want you to look at me."

She nodded, her face flushed pink, a drop of sweat sliding down her temple. But her eyes remained closed.

I brought my hand up to Ashley's neck. I wrapped my fingers around the back of her neck, and placed my thumb at her pulse. Her heart was a hummingbird's, a jackrabbit's, leaping, racing, just like mine.

"Ashley," I said. "Look at me."

She shook her head this time, her eyes firmly screwed shut. I brought my other hand under Ashley's dress and placed my fingers at her pussy. I slipped two fingers between her lips and started fucking her with them. Ashley moaned, her blush spreading down her neck and over her breasts. She opened her mouth and I put my thumb there on her red tongue. I held her mouth open with it, and she panted, her tongue dancing against my thumb, saliva dripping over her lip.

"Ashley," I said, fucking her faster with my fingers, tightening my grip against her jaw. "Look at me."

Ashley's eyes opened.

Her dark eyes, pools of deep water in the oval moon of her face, met mine. They were wide, round, her irises framed in white. She looked into my eyes and nowhere else.

"Don't look away. Don't you dare fucking looking away," I said.

I kissed Ashley again, my own eyes open, and we kept looking at each other. My fingers slid in and out of her vagina, her wetness soaking my hand, and my other hand, wet with her saliva, was on the back of her neck.

Ashley kept eye contact as she reached down and unbuckled my belt. She did not look away as I stepped back and dropped my pants and boxers.

I took Ashley's hands in mine and raised them above her head, pinning them against the door. I slid my other hand under her dress and against her ass. Ashley looped one leg around the back of my hips, pulling me in close.

I slid into her in one smooth thrust, our eyes never leaving each other.

Ashley's hands dropped to my shoulders as I held onto her ass in both of mine. She raised her other leg and crossed her ankles behind my back. I held her there, pressed against the door, all her weight on my hips, my cock buried deep. There was a moment of silence as we marveled like that, the two of us one body, one pulse, our breath the same. Her breasts rose with the lift of my chest; her lips trembled with my same exhalation.

Then I started thrusting, hard, into her. I slammed her against the door with my hips, my cock filling her, splitting her as she rode me, her hands locked against my shoulders, her legs tight against my back. We stared at each other, our faces an inch apart, as we fucked wildly against the door. The buttons of her sundress had come undone, and her breasts bounced in their white bra. Ashley's dark hair was a nebula around her face, some of it plastered by sweat to her forehead.

We fucked wordlessly, noisily, grunting and moaning.

Ashley started to clench against me. Her grip tightened on my shoulders.

"Oh!" she cried out. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

We were beyond words. I kept fucking her hard, harder, thrusting into her with every ounce of energy I could summon. I wanted to fuck myself right into her, fill her with myself, replace every thought she'd ever had of my father with me. I wanted her to be sore with me, imprinted by me, forged anew in the heat of my passion.

Ashley continued to cry out, her moans pitched higher.

"Oh! Uh! Oh! Oh! Uh! Uh! Oooooohhhh!"

I knew she was cumming. Her eyes bore into mine, her mouth gaping wide open, her cries guttural and prehistoric.

Suddenly words poured out of her, a wild subconscious stream.

"I'm cumming oh god I'm cumming oh my god it's so fucking hot fuck me harder fuck me harder I'm cumming oh I want everyone to hear oh god I want the neighbors to hear oh god knock the door down oh my god I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmiiinnnnngggggg OH ARTHUR OH GOD ARTHUR YES ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR!!!"

Ashley gasped and brought her hands to her open mouth in shock. She slipped off of me and slid to the floor with a loud thump. I stumbled backwards, my cock bouncing away from her, wet with her, my heart thunderous in my chest.

Ashley covered her eyes with her hands. With a terrible cry she scrambled to her feet and ran off towards her bedroom.

I stood there, my body radiating with heat and lust and loss.

Arthur.

Ashley had called me Arthur, in her greatest moment of passion.

My father's name.

Arthur.

Arthur.

Arthur.

My father lived so deep within Ashley she would never be free. No matter how hard I fucked her, no matter how much I loved her, he would be there inside her. She would never be mine.

...

I hardly slept that night. I was in my bedroom again, Ashley in hers. I'd tossed and turned, Ashley's voice echoing in my mind.

"Arthur... Arthur..."

And yet... and yet I was still hard. My erection would subside, for a brief period of respite. And then I'd think of Ashley against the door, Ashley's ass cheeks in my hands, Ashley's mouth held open by my lips and tongue, Ashley's pussy juices coating my dick and crotch, and I'd grow hard again.

But I refused to touch myself. I didn't want to cum to the thought of her. The knowledge that she still pined for my dad was a poison seed that whithered away at my lust.

I finally dropped off, sometime in the early morning.

And I awoke to Ashley in my bed.

I first felt her fingers on my face. I recognized the sound of her breathing, I knew that breath like my own.

I opened my eyes. Ashley sat at the edge of my bed, wearing a large t-shirt with a faded picture of Big Sur. Her legs were bare beneath, and her hair was loose and down around her long neck and shoulders.

"I'm so sorry," she said, her voice hoarse. Her eyes were puffy, the delicate skin of her face tear-stained pink.

I shuffled myself aside, and Ashley lowered herself beneath my sheets. I spooned her, and her body effortlessly formed against mine, a perfect fit. The smell of her was in my nose, her floral shampoo, the salt of her sweat.

Ashley spoke again, her voice barely above a whisper. "Yesterday, I couldn't believe what I said. I had... I had no control over it, you need to believe me Ansel."

"I know," I said, sadness flattening my voice.

"I just... I just lived with him for so long. And... to be honest, Ansel, you're not the first man to fuck me against that door. Your father and I... when he was healthy, he had a fire in him. He liked to take me anywhere, at any time. It... it turned me on, so much. That I could make him feel like that."

I didn't know what to do with my body, listening to this. I had my step-mom in my arms. My hands wanted to graze her breasts, her long legs, her ass. But I kept them firmly in place, one on her hip, the other beneath my head.

"I spent all night thinking of you," Ashley continued. "I thought of all the places I wanted you to fuck me. On the kitchen counter... in the shower... bent over the couch... But everywhere I looked, your father was there."

Ashley turned in the bed until she was facing me. Her sad, dark eyes were inches from my own. I ached to kiss her trembling lips, but held back.

"Then I thought of something, Ansel. I thought of a place you could fuck me where I've never been fucked before. If you did this, it would just be you and me. No one else. Not your father, not anyone. Just you. Just my lover, my Ansel. Would... would you do that for me?"

I reached up to Ashley's face and stroked her jawline. Where my fingers touched, a blush spread beneath her pale skin.

"I'd do anything for you," I said. "Absolutely anything."

Ashley reached up and grasped my hand in her own. She pulled my hand down, down her neck and shoulder, down her ribs, down to her hips. She pulled my hand over to her ass and planted it between her cheeks.

"Would you..." she said, her eyes holding mine, the blush spreading further across her cheeks and neck, "would you fuck me in the ass?"

I felt my own face flush. I'd never had anal sex before. I'd been curious, but no one I'd slept with had ever brought it up. But I didn't hesitate.

"Of course," I said.

Ashley smiled, breathing quicker. "Say it," she said.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," I said, my voice growing in confidence.

Ashley licked her lips and laughed. "Again, say it like you mean it!"

"Ashley I want to fuck your ass. I want to spread your cheeks and fuck your rosy little asshole. I want to feel myself buried deep inside your ass until I cum."

Ashley gasped, her full face flushed, and kissed me hard. I gripped her ass cheek and shoved her against my raging hardon.

"Oh my god that turned me on so much," Ashley gasped. "You stay here. I'm going to grab some lube."

She stood up, then, laughing, took off her t-shirt. Underneath she wore nothing. She turned around and wiggled her ass at me. I lunged at her, pretending to bite at her cheeks, and she squealed and ran off.

I could hear her rummaging through her nightstand. I prepared myself. I'd seen anal sex in porn, it seemed pretty simple. I figured as long as I was lubed up, I'd just slip right in.

Ashley was suddenly in the doorway again, a small bottle of lube in her hand. "I think there's enough in here," she said. "Although it is a little old..."

I pulled away the sheets, and Ashley's eyes widened as I revealed my erection. She leapt onto the bed and sat on her knees in front of my hard cock. Ashley squirted some lubed into her hand and started to rub it over my dick. I moaned as her lubed fingers played over the head of my cock.

"Okay," Ashley said. "How do you think we should do this?"

"Um..." I hesitated. What did it normally look like in porn? "I guess you should get on all fours and I'll get behind you."

"You got it," Ashley said, smiling widely. She dropped to her hands and knees on the bed, then lowered herself further onto her elbows. As I positioned herself behind her, I could see her ass pointed up towards my face, her pussy lips swollen and wet below, and the drop of her breasts as they grazed the bed.

"God I'm already so wet," Ashley said. "The idea of you fucking my ass... It's turns me on so much. I want to feel you in there, where no one has ever been before."

I stroked my cock, keeping it hard. I got on my knees behind Ashley. I placed my hands on Ashley's ass cheeks and gently spread them apart. There was her asshole, pink and round and puckered. I continued to stroke myself and put the head of my cock against it. I could see it flex at my touch.

"Mmmm," Ashley groaned.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah," she said, "I want your cock inside me. Fuck my ass, Ansel. God, fuck my ass!"

I pushed. Ashley's asshole resisted, and I was unable to slide through.

I pushed again, but still there was too much resistance.

"Um, maybe I need more lube," I said. I reached over and took up the bottle. There was barely any lube at the bottom, and I had to shake the bottle furiously to get the last of it out. I spread it over the head of my cock, then stroked myself again into a full erection.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to try again."

I placed the head of my cock against Ashley's asshole again and pushed. Suddenly my swollen head vanished into her asshole.

Ashley cried out in pain.

"Oh no!" I said, starting to pull back.

"No, no," Ashley gasped. "I want you to keep going. Please. It only hurts a little."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please, please fuck my ass. Please Ansel!"

I started to thrust gently. My lubed dick slid a little further into Ashley's ass, and she gasped in pain again. I felt my heart shuddering, and my dick was starting to go limp.