The Single Mothers Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made quick work of the boxes, and carried the pieces down the stairs into the garage to recycle them. Even quicker, I charged back up the staircase, scooted past the newly-built furniture, and made my way into Valerie's room.

The bedroom was different than the rest of the house. The furniture here was nice, all sleek designs in dark colors. The walls were painted dark, twilight blue. Pink, red, and purple veils hung on the walls, billowing as I closed the door behind me. There was a bed with a dark purple cover, and next to it a few mirrors lit by soft white lighting set on the hardwood floor. Valerie's laptop was there, the ring light bright above the web cam.

I heard the shower stop, and Valerie walked from the bathroom into the bedroom. She was wearing her kimono again, with Godzilla splashing by the Golden Gate Bridge. She was applying a bit of makeup, darkening her lashes and painting her lips a pale rose.

"You can sit over there," she said, gesturing towards a hardwood stool, "and don't make a sound! You're the only person who's ever seen this show live. You should feel very lucky."

Valerie looked at the clock on the wall and swore. "Shit, I'm almost late!" She slid across the bed and sat down cross-legged on a cushion on the floor in front of her computer. She was brightly lit from multiple sides, and I could see her shoulders and back in the mirrors.

Valerie typed quickly on her laptop, took a deep breath, and then smiled widely.

"Hi fans," she cooed in a cool, demure voice. "It's so great to see you again. I hope you're having a great day. And if you're not, I want you to just sit back and relax and let me take your cares away."

Valerie reached onto the bed and retrieved the huge green dildo.

"I have a surprise today. One of my fans sent me a present. It's the Orc Dick, the one I was talking about a few weeks ago. Look how huge it is! Oh my god! I'm going to put it next to me... holy shit, it almost reaches up to my tits!"

Valerie stuck the dildo down onto the hardwood floor.

"Speaking of tits, let's get the show started!"

Valerie started to slowly undress, slipping the kimono bit by bit down her bare shoulders. She smiled and laughed at the camera, reacting to whatever her fans were typing.

"Oh, thank you for that. Yeah, I like my haircut too. I think it shows off my neck and shoulders."

The kimono dropped to Valerie's elbows, exposing a sexy purple push-up bra that pressed her small tits together into very seductive cleavage. I felt myself growing stiff inside my jeans.

"This is new, too," Valerie said. "And I've got panties to match. Do you want to see?"

She got onto her knees and turned her back to the camera. She pulled up the kimono, revealing sheer purple panties that clung to the curve of her ass.

"What do you think, should I keep them on or take them off? Okay, the fans have spoken!"

Valerie turned back to face the camera. She lifted her legs into the air and slipped off her panties. Suddenly she spread her knees, exposing her pink pussy to the camera. Valerie had a tiny little triangle of blonde hair above her smooth pussy. The skin of her thighs and crotch was extremely smooth and buttery. My mouth watered.

"Mm, your comments are making me so wet," Valerie said. "I love it when you talk dirty to me."

Valerie started to touch herself in front of the camera. She rubbed her pussy with her fingers, rocking her hips and moaning. She slipped a finger between her pussy lips, then rubbed her clit with her juices. She bit her lip and humped her hand, breathing hard.

"So should I use the Orc Dick? I think I might need some motivation..."

Valerie eyes suddenly widened.

"Wow, that is such a generous tip! Mm, I love knowing you're out there touching yourselves, getting hard watching me. I want you to move with me, match my hands..."

Valerie picked up the Orc Dick. From behind the camera she got a large bottle of lube, ten times the size of the one Ashley had brought out. She squirted lube onto the bulbous green head, then started to slowly work it down the shaft.

"Are you touching yourself right now? God, that's so sexy. Don't cum too soon, though, I want you to last," Valerie purred at the camera. She stuck the dildo back onto the wooden floor, this time between her spread legs, and started to stroke it with both hands.

"Wow, this feels so good in my hands. Mm, it's getting me really turned on."

Valerie lifted her hips and ran her pussy up and down the shaft of the dildo. Her breathing quickened, and she moaned.

"Oh my god, it's so big. I don't know if it's going to fit in my ass... should we find out?"

I saw her smile at the camera again, and knew another fan had just unloaded a huge wad of money.

"You guys are so generous today! Okay, here we go."

Valerie turned around again with her ass facing the camera. She got onto her knees, the dildo pointed straight at her cheeks. She took up the bottle of lube and squirted more onto her asshole.

"Remember guys, lube is your friend!" she said.

Valerie rubbed her asshole with the lube. She put down the bottle and reached for the huge green head of the dildo. Valerie pressed it against her asshole and pushed it gently in. I couldn't believe it when the huge mushroom top slipped effortlessly into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..." Valerie moaned. It was a sound so different, so sexy and welcome, compared to Ashley's horrid gasp. My cock leapt in my pants, and my heart raced.

Valerie started lowering herself, a bit at a time, onto the massive dildo. Her ass rose and lowered, rose and lowered, taking in a little bit more at a time. Meanwhile, her moans grew louder.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck it's stretching me so wide... oh god it feels so good," she muttered between gasps.

She started to ride the dildo faster, her ass rising and lowering, shudders passing through her cheeks and thighs. Her hand lowered to her pussy, and she rubbed at her clit wildly, moans escaping through clenched teeth.

Inch by inch she sunk down onto the dildo. Her groans were guttural now, deep shaking moans, her entire body quivering. Amazed, I watched as the last inch of the huge dildo vanished into her ass.

Suddenly Valerie looked over her shoulder and locked eyes with me. My cock was pressed up, obviously tenting my jeans. It took every bit of control not to free it from my fly and stroke myself. Valerie kept her eyes on me as she came, crying out loudly, her knees and thighs and ass cheeks shaking with each convulsive climax.

With a deep sigh she pulled herself off of the gleaming green dildo and collapsed to her knees.

"Jesus!" she cried out. "That was fucking amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you fans. I hope you had as great a time as I did."

She laughed with relief, lying on the floor. She turned her head to the camera. "Alright, that's it from me. I hope you have a wonderful week. I love you all! And remember, you can send me anything you want."

Valerie gave the camera a kiss, then reached over and clicked something on the computer. The ring light turned off.

Valerie stood and tied her kimono back on. She stepped over the laptop and walked over to me.

"Did you like the show?" she asked.

I nodded, mute with lust. Valerie looked down at the bulge in my jeans and shook her head.

"I can't believe you kept that in your pants the whole time! I thought for sure you were going to join me in masturbating."

"Did you... did you want me to?"

"I wouldn't have minded," Valerie said, her eyes sparkling. "Do you want to now?"

I nodded.

"Can I watch?"

I nodded again.

Valerie sat down on the bed. I unbuckled my jeans and unzipped my pants. My cock was pressed hard against my boxers, staining it with precum. I stroked myself through my boxers, looking at Valerie. She nodded at me and smiled.

I freed my cock from my boxers, and Valerie bit her lip. I started to stroke myself, slowly, enjoying the feeling of my hard dick in my hand. I spread the precum over my head, moaning in pleasure.

Valerie laid down on the bed and crooked her finger at me. "Come here," she said.

Valerie turned over onto her back, her head hanging off of the edge of the bed. "Take off your pants and boxers. I've got a total fetish for balls. Can I suck on them?"

I couldn't find an ounce of resistance in my body. I slid off my pants and boxers and stepped over to Valerie's upturned face. Stroking myself, I lowered my balls towards her mouth.

Valerie gingerly licked at my sack. As she did so, she untied her kimono and spread it open on the bed. Her pussy was gleaming wet, and she started playing with herself again. She sucked my balls into her mouth, and I felt her moans vibrate through my flesh.

I looked down at Valerie's pussy, and thought again of that enormous dildo sliding into her ass, the way her cheeks parted and her anus stretched out the ridiculously thick shaft. I imagined, for a moment, that it was my cock there, and Ashley with her cheeks spread. My balls began to tighten in Valerie's mouth.

"Oh, I think I'm going to cum," I said.

Valerie moaned in pleasure and touched herself faster, her fingers sliding between her pussy lips. I stroked myself harder, breathing deeply, enjoying Valerie's warm mouth on my balls. I imagined the head of my cock popping into Ashley's asshole. I imagined her heavy moans as I fucked her ass, my cock as big and hard as the green dildo.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, my final hard pumps releasing a heavy load of cum. It shot out in an arc and splashed down on Valerie's tits in their purple bra, on her exposed taut belly. Valerie gave my balls a final tug with her mouth and released them. I stepped away from her, my cock shrinking in my hands.

"Fuck, that felt really good," I said.

Valerie smiled, reaching for tissues. "I'm glad," she said. "You looked like you needed a release."

As she wiped up my cum, she asked, "Can I make you dinner?"

I laughed.

"What?"

"That's just what all the moms say," I replied.

"Really? That's what the moms say after you fuck them?"

I blushed. "I haven't fucked all the moms! Just... um... two."

"Including Ashley?"

"Okay, three."

Valerie shook her head in amusement. "You act all shy and nice, but inside you're a lusty beast. I think you should let that beast out more often."

I laughed. "Speaking of going out, let me take you out to dinner instead."

"Oh wow, smooth one," Valerie smirked. "But okay. I haven't been out to eat in ages. I'll call Samantha and let her know we won't be home for a bit."

Valerie was smiling from ear to ear. I knew she'd been lonely. Some moms needed a clean house. Some needed groceries. And some moms just needed a friend.

...

After Valerie cleaned herself up, we walked to a local dumpling spot. We sat over steaming trays of pot stickers and steamed buns, drinking tea and laughing.

Valerie told me a little about her ex, Jackson. They'd met at an art gallery. Her work was mostly landscape abstracts- nature warped through double exposures, light leaks, and forced perspective. Jackson specialized in nude portraiture. His models were exposed in all senses of the word, their bodies open to the camera, their flesh pale in natural light. No makeup, no specialized lenses... Valerie said they reminded her of crime scene photos.

Valerie and Jackson had decided to collaborate, but had only shot a single roll of film before they started fucking. She said there was a palpable chemistry between them, something beyond visual lust, something primal. And yet, when Valerie got pregnant, Jackson split. He revealed himself to be a petty, cowardly man, pressuring her to get an abortion.

I asked Valerie why she decided to keep the baby, and she shrugged. She said she just had an instinct about it, that her child would be the love of her life. And she was. Valerie loved her daughter, despite all the screaming, pooping, and crying. She couldn't imagine a world without her.

Still, Jackson had given Valerie one gift that lasted. He'd introduced her to a website where he found a lot of his models. People paid a lot to join private fan groups that could watch the models perform. Some models just did dances, others stripped, and some had sex on camera.

Valerie was barely making enough as a photographer to support herself. She found that private cam shows brought in more cash than art ever could. And yet, she admitted that she struggled with the shame of it. She knew the other moms would judge her harshly, and that some people would think that masturbating on camera made her a bad mom.

I reassured Valerie that I thought she was an amazing mother. She was doing everything she could to support her daughter, and was being true to herself.

"When I was watching you before, you just glowed... It was more than, you know, self-pleasure, it was a performance."

Valerie smiled, her eyes sparkling.

"Thanks, Ansel. That's really sweet. I'm glad you got to see it."

I liked Valerie. I didn't think I loved her. I didn't want to be in a relationship with her. She was a little too mercurial, a little too ready to manipulate and use me. But I wanted to be her friend.

We held hands on the walk back to her apartment, making small talk, letting our words trail out into the foggy night. The door opened at our approach, and there was Samantha, with Valerie's baby daughter asleep in her arms. She raised a finger to her lips and smiled.

Valerie turned to me and whispered, "I had a really great time today. Thanks for being there for me."

I turned to Valerie, and whispered back, "Of course. That's what friends are for."

Valerie kissed me on the cheek, then took her daughter from Samantha's arms and walked into the apartment. Samantha's eyes were on me, searching my face. Her dark cheeks were blushed, and she rubbed at her arm absentmindedly.

"Are you two..." she asked.

I laughed. "We're just friends," I said.

Samantha smiled, relieved. Then she caught herself and blushed even deeper.

"Not that it's any of my business," she said, keeping her voice low. "I was just curious. But I shouldn't pry."

I shrugged. "I'm learning that there are very few secrets amongst the moms. I'm sure you hear plenty of gossip when you're babysitting."

Sammy nodded, and said, "Like you wouldn't believe! I think the moms are just desperate to talk to someone. The things I've heard... Some of these moms are really kinky!"

I laughed again. I had a feeling Sammy only knew a fraction of what these moms were getting up to. I said goodnight, and walked back down the narrow staircase.

...

Sitting alone in my step-mom's apartment, I thought about the evening. Valerie had felt such pleasure as she'd swallowed that dildo up her ass. I wanted Ashley to feel pleasure like that. I wanted to be the kind of man she needed me to be.

I felt myself growing hard again, dreaming of fucking Ashley in her ass. And yet... I heard her painful gasp echoing in my mind. I felt my dick softening. I didn't want to hurt Ashley. I loved her. I needed her. I desired her above anyone else, even the beautiful Valerie who had let see her private show, who had let me cum on her tits and belly, who had shared dumplings and laughter over steaming cups of tea in the foggy night. I didn't want to be like Jackson, leaving when the first signs of trouble arose.

I took out my phone and sent Valerie a message.

'Can you teach me how to have anal sex?'

I waited, eager for her reply. Finally, my phone buzzed.

'Is this for Ashley?'

My heart leapt in my chest. I hesitated, but decided to be honest.

'Yes."

My phone buzzed again. Valerie had sent me a thumbs-up.

I laughed.

'Thank you!' I sent back.

'Tomorrow night Kimberly offered to take my daughter. Come over after dinner.'

'Should I bring anything?'

'Just an open mind.'

...

I had trouble focusing on my work the next day. I had woken up with a raging hardon, and despite masturbating twice during the morning, I had to pause in my errands and chores every once in a while to calm the racing thoughts that quickened my heart and stiffened my cock.

Ashley would be returning in two days. I had missed her so much during the week. At night, I tossed in bed, missing her warmth against my chest, the smell of her hair in my nose, the back of her neck against my mouth. I missed the touch of her lips, the dark pools of her eyes. I missed her wry laughter, and the mischievous glances that meant she had something sexy in mind. I missed the taste of her, of the sweat on her skin, of her wet warm mouth, of her pussy. I hadn't received a single call or text from her, and the silence just amplified the echoes of her in the apartment. Every time I ate at the kitchen table, I thought of lapping syrup from her pale thigh. Every time I sat on the couch, I thought of her stroking me between her legs. And every time I walked by her bedroom, I thought of her, crying in grief, and calling for me to hold her tight.

I willed the day to go faster.

Finally, it was dark, and I buzzed at the gate of Valerie's stairwell.

"Come in."

I walked up the narrow stairs, my heart dancing in anticipation.

Valerie greeted me in her Godzilla kimono and a feline smile, her eyes glowing with anticipation.

"Ah, my student has arrived," she joked. She took me by the hand and led me inside.

"Do you want anything? A beer?" she asked.

I shook my head, and replied, "I'm too excited."

Valerie laughed. "Let's not waste any time, then! Take off your clothes and join me in the back."

Valerie untied her kimono as she walked towards her bedroom. It dropped, and beneath she wore a white lace bra and nothing else. Her tapered waist, tight ass, and thin legs beckoned me towards her. I unbuttoned my shirt, took off my pants, and stripped down naked as I stepped into her bedroom.

Valerie was sitting on the edge of the bed. The light was low in her room, a few candles flickering in the corners. Valerie motioned towards a few different items set on her dark purple covers.

"Here's my little toolkit for anal sex," she said, pointing out each item in turn. "First, a douche, to get things nice and clean. Secondly, an extra big bottle of lube. You want a lot of lube, especially for the first time. And finally, a good vibrator."

She picked up a small pink oblong, and twisted the top. It started buzzing in her hand.

"This little guy is one of my favorites!"

I was already growing hard, watching Valerie on the bed, imagining the use of these different items. Valerie could see my erection clearly, and smiled.

"Be patient, my pupil. First things first." She picked up the douche.

"The real secret of anal sex is for both partners to feel turned on by the ass. You will want to know that Ashley's ass is as clean as any other part of her body you might kiss, lick, or eat out. I'm sure Ashley already knows how to use one of these. But trust me, if she cleans herself well, her asshole will be just like, oh, say, her ear. I'm sure you've nibbled and licked her ear before, right? And you weren't grossed out? You want to feel the same about her ass."

Valerie motioned for me to sit in one of the wooden armchairs we'd built the previous day. I sat on the cushion, my erection standing at attention.

"For anal sex to be successful, you both need to love Ashley's ass. I want you to just sit back and relax, and watch what my ass can do."

I leaned back in the chair. Valerie walked over to me, her hips swaying. She turned around and gyrated her ass in front of me. She spread her cheeks with her hands and I could see her little pink asshole.

"I douched myself before you got here. I'm as clean as can be. Doesn't it look inviting?"

I was speechless, hypnotized by the movement of her hips. Valerie sat on my lap, her ass pressed against my cock. She started to shift her hips back onto me, rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks.