The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After disentangling from the fuck pile and catching her breath Jade got up on wobbly legs to let Shelly in. Shelly asked loudly, "Hey ya, whad I miss?"

Ines stood up and wiggled her hips to swing the dildo around. Shelly's eyes got big, "Oooooh I want to try that!"

"Giving or receiving?" asked Teddy.

"Gaahhh! Both?"

Ines grinned and lowered her hand toward the floor that was meant to indicate that Shelly should disrobe. Shelly tossed her clutch on a chair. She reached into her bra and pulled out a wad of cash that she added to her clutch, it was mostly small bills but there were a couple of 20s. Finally she pulled off her clothes, leaving them in a growing garment pile on the floor. Teddy was rummaging in the toy drawer and found another strap on that was open in the back. "Ines, can you swap strap-ons with this one?"

Jade helped Ines out of the toy and put it on herself. She directed Shelly to the bed in doggie position and started rubbing her slit. Shelly was already turned on from stripping at the Disco that night, so she was ready and waiting for Ines. Teddy got behind her again and pressed his rock-hard erection between her cheeks. Ines pushed him back, "I've got this, I don't need your help."

Bending his hard on down and slipping it between her legs he admitted, "I am not trying to help you fuck Shelly I am here to give you the real thing this time Darlin." Ines rolled her eyes and thought Men. Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em. But, this should feel nice. She then turned and gave him a big wet kiss.

As Ines slid the dildo into Shelly, Teddy slipped his cock in her dripping pussy. Ines commented, "This feels a little weird but good. I think I like it."

Shelly rode the strap-on just like she was getting fucked by one of the big tippers at the club. "Oh yeah, Ines, Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I can't believe how horny I got dancing for those guys, none of them were tested so I couldn't get off. Do me now."

Jade started giggling behind them and said under her breath, "You ain't seen nothing yet." She slipped in behind Teddy. She covered her fingers with lube and ran her hand up and down the crack of his ass. Teddy tensed up at first and then relaxed as he started to enjoy the feeling. Once he had settled down Jade fondled his balls with one hand while she stuck a finger up his ass with the other. Teddy's only reaction was a quick intake of breath. "Teddy, I take that as a yes that you are OK with this."

Two fingers went in and Teddy groaned, "I'm a virgin you know please be gentle." Jade spread her fingers as she removed them and then slipped in the head of the dildo. "Fuck! That feels bigger than it looks. More Lube and take it slow." When Teddy's hips moved forward to thrust into Ines, Jade inched her feet forward. When Teddy pulled back on his stroke, she held firm and he pushed his own ass down on the dildo. The extra lube worked perfectly. Ines leaned back to give Teddy a kiss and whispered to him, "How is it being fucked by one of your heroes?"

"If it was anyone else, I would have stopped them, but it isn't half bad. She is hitting my prostate just right."

Shelly sensed that something was up but when she looked back all she saw was 3 faces grinning at her. "What the fuck are you lot doin' back there? I know you are up to something. Spill."

Ines rolled her eyes. "All right, I'm pegging you, Teddy is fucking me, and Jade is pegging Teddy. OK with you?"

"That's fine as long as I get to cum. Don't stop. Thinking about this is getting me close. When we finish don't anyone move, I want to watch that dildo get pulled out of Teddy's arse, K?"

Teddy groaned, "Sure Shell. My pleasure. But NO pictures!" It took a while to establish the proper rhythm, however after much moaning and some cursing Shelly came on the strap-on, Ines came on Teddy's cock and Teddy came in Ines. Shelly bounced off the bed and got on her knees between Jade and Teddy and commented, "Jesus Christ, Teddy! You did take it up the arse, you are a real trooper." Teddy's cock was still oozing, probably from the intense prostate stimulation, Shelly grabbed it and sucked it dry. "Ines, you taste as good as I remember!"

Jade addressed the group. "I'm sorry if I coerced any of you into an orgy. Especially you Teddy, sorry if I was too rough, I really am sorry. I have a threesome tomorrow with two men, this won't be the usual full on 'Fuck the Whore' male bonding. One is bisexual the other gay. I wanted to be prepared for any request and be able to meet their needs."

Teddy grinned, "I am glad I dodged that bullet but this! This was an experience and a half. I probably won't be repeating any time soon but now I know what to expect if I ever get roped into 'Gay for pay'." It was getting late, Teddy headed to his rest while Shelly insisted that she be allowed to peg someone. Jade volunteered.

Week Two Thursday

The morning dawned to find Jade, Ines and Shelly cuddling affectionately. Jade got up early so she could work out with Rivka and Zev before she taught her 'Yoga for Better Sex' class. Word had travelled during the week and Ling had been conscripted to lead the overflow group.

She checked her schedule to see that things were picking up as the week wound to a close. For today she had a 3 hour afternooner scheduled with the family guy, a threesome with Michael and Rose in the evening, just 2 hours. Friday afternoon she had an hour with Bert and Meredith followed by her 2 hour M-F-M with Derek and Bradly to cap off the week. She resolved to eat a good lunch every day, minimize the booze, stay hydrated and stop seducing her coworkers. Better news was that Inez, Rose, Shelly and Teddy all had busy schedules so they would make money this week. Sid and Ling were also booked up as much as booking's comfortable and humane scheduling policies would allow. There always had to be at least a 1.5 to 2.0 hour break between clients. Ling's spa appointments were back to back but she only saw clients from 10AM until 5PM and usually only had courtesan duties or playtime with her colleagues in the evening. Because they were taking cream pies at most appointments it was important for clients to meet with a clean and fresh courtesan, unless sloppy seconds was the client's kink. So far Jade had not had a client like that, but the idea did make her wet.

Yoga for better sex went great. Larry was in the overflow class with Ling since passengers took precedence over employees. Larry pulled Jade aside and teasingly, "That was great, I will have to spend more time with Ling. I may have to schedule a spa appointment with her. If I can get onto her busy schedule."

Jade smiled, "I have been thinking that you, me and Ling need to do a threesome, maybe next week if you are not too busy for us? How are negotiations going with your hacker?"

"Angela is on board in principle, we are just working out the details. She should be able start with this next week's cruise cycle."

"Speaking of cycles, the week after next I start my period and will be going home for the week."

"Do what you need to do, babe. Just realize that I will miss you terribly. I will call you every day, and probably drink more to calm the terrible emptiness I will be feeling." She thinks I am kidding. But... You need to get a grip. Everybody is already teasing you about your adoration for this woman. You are in danger of losing your man card. I need to think of some fun ways to keep her interested.

"I will try to make time for you, you know I am a busy woman and there are many demands on my time." Jade gave him a smirk. I will miss you. You are my rock. My safe harbor. I am confused about some of my emotions but... I know one thing, I can always count on you.

Kat

Jade had lunch with Kat, due to Kat's heavy administration load they hadn't been able to spend much time together this trip. "Sweetie, things seem to be going well with you and your new crew. I have been getting glowing reports from Passengers. Even our loud little Shelly has her admirers."

"Yes, life is good. But I really want to talk about outside issues. I have been in touch with my real estate broker and she says I can get a good price for my house. Three to four times what we paid for it. If I sell, I would put most of the contents in storage and maybe rent a place down town near you."

"Or better yet move into the spare bedroom in my condo. Lars has been hinting that he wants me here full time. Someone should get some use out of my place."

"That makes sense, but I didn't want to impose. To be honest I thought that would be a perfect solution, but I needed you to offer before I asked."

"Sweetie, I also want to give you a heads up. Next week Lars and I will be travelling back to corporate for 5 days. Paper signing, contracts and it looks like Lars plans on this being his full time residence. Me too probably."

"Speaking of Lars and your new position. Is he following HR guidelines. I am worried that he is using his position of authority to coerce sexual favors out of you."

Kat burst out laughing drawing stares from adjacent tables. "Sweetie, we have never really discussed this, but there was never any coercion, from day one I knew I wanted him. I am just glad I finally know he feels the same. What about you, do you feel coerced in any way, we never discussed Larry's privileges with you, before signing his contract."

"Kat, I couldn't be happier having that sweet guy in my life. He is a great lover and a wonderful friend. I know how he feels about me, and I am always careful not to take him for granted."

"What about Rick?"

"He sent me a couple emails, he is getting a divorce and keeps asking to see me, he still makes me wet, but I don't want to get more involved with a player and certainly not involved in his family drama. I had a dream the other night where his ex told his girls 'This is Jade your stepmother. She is a whore. The dirty whore who ruined our lives.' That nightmare was awful. It still made me wet so I spent hours wondering what kind of pervert I was for that to turn me on."

"Sweetie, you are woman, that means you are complicated and occasionally have inconsistent thoughts and feelings. It comes with the territory. I haven't seen you this happy since the first year you and Jim were married."

Jade got a sad and distant look in her eye. "That was the best year of my life. Will I ever get over that loss?"

"Put a pin in that, I will check in with you on the one-year anniversary." Jade wiped away a tear at the thought of Jim being gone 6 months, much less a year. I will survive. I have friends, wonderful lovers and a job that makes me happy.

Jade sat up straight and smiled, "So! Tell me something fun! Make me laugh."

"I am terrified about the trip with Lars. He wants me to meet his family, His father is gone but his mother is still alive, and he has a brother and a sister. I am so worried about what they might know about me or think of me. What will I do if they start calling me hora or final or luder? I have been looking up all the words in Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian for whore, my favorite is tøs.

So I will be prepared when it comes up. I will be mortified. Sorry, this is not funny. You are a twisted woman to find this comical, I didn't laugh at your dream. Sweetie, you are a bad friend. I have always been so nice to you."

Jade almost did a spit take with her coffee. She put her hand on Kat's and tried to control herself. "Kat, this is so unlike you. You are always in control and self-assured. It is almost as out of character as hearing Rivka address Zev as babe. Did you know they have pet names for each other?" Thinking about it made her giggle more.

Kat looked happier at hearing that, "Spill!"

"Rivka calls Zev babe and Zev calls her Becs. It is terribly cute and domestic."

"As long as we are talking out of school... I got a call from Meredith. Her husband Bert had wanted to book another couple's date with you, but she was worried that she was too excited about it and was afraid you had turned her gay, I had to fight not to laugh. She told me what you had said when she mentioned it to you, and I told her you were exactly right. We had a nice little meeting where I tried to seduce her, and she tried kissing me back, but she wasn't really into it. I told her I was insulted."

Now it was Jade's turn to attract stares with her laughter. "Relax, I still love you and so does Lars." They chatted like they hadn't in ages. Finally, toward the end of lunch Kat got serious. "How are you really doing? The assault, the attempted kidnapping had to have an effect on you. What is really going on in that pretty little head of yours? What can we do to help?"

Jade frowned, "Kat, I appreciate your concern, but I have been coping very well. Working on compartmentalization. Boxing off the bad and the stressful using mindfulness and yoga has been a life saver. When that fails kicking Zev's ass at morning self-defense training is helpful. Finally, there are my two favorite things here in abundance, cock and pussy. I am doing fine. Plus, I know I can always cry on Larry's shoulder if I break down, like I did with you at my anniversary."

It was time for Jade to get ready for her date with Pete who she labelled as family guy in her mind to keep things compartmentalized. She didn't need another Rick on her hands.

Family guy went well, a nice massage, mutual oral, intercourse, anal. Until the very end when he asked her for her cell number so they could 'keep in touch'. Jade gently told him that was a terrible idea. She was in a committed relationship with Larry and Pete was married. She could be his girlfriend in this room for the duration of their date, but it couldn't go any further. He started begging and she told him, "Use some of this energy and emotion to rekindle your relationship with your wife. Go back, take a cold shower. Kiss your kids." He allowed that was good advice but still looked miserable when he left. Jade was surprised the next day when she saw that he left her a five-star review and a big tip. It took Jade all of the available time to prep for her date with Michael and Rose.

She worked herself into a state. Worrying about Family guy and Rick. She had tried to set clear boundaries with both of them but seemed to have failed miserably. She did her yoga and breathing before leaving for Rose's but was still on edge. I think I need a drink. Am I becoming an alcoholic?

Michael

Jade arrived at Rose's suite a few minutes ahead of time, "Rose, I really need a drink, do you mind? You look stunning BTW, Michael will be drooling."

"Thank you, please have a drink, make me one too." Jade had on only a short sleave men's white shirt. The Tails just barely covered her dark triangle and rear cleft. If Jade raised her arms she was on display. Rose wore one of those mesh net clingy SE Asian hooker 'dresses' that had more gaps than material, she was sans underwear, so her nipples stuck out of the holes in the sage green material and the clingy mesh fabric was stretched very tight over her lovely firm globes.

Jade was rapidly calming down when there was a knock, on Rose's door. Michael was dressed in casual business attire, similar to what Lars had adopted. Michael had been holding a bottle of wine in his hand, when he saw Rose, the bottle slipped from his fingers and bounced harmlessly on the carpeted floor. Jade raised an eyebrow and bathed him with a wicked wonton smile. Rose grabbed him and rubbed her tits all over his chest before pushing the door shut and feeling his erection through his slacks. Jade asked, "Michael, would you like a drink?"

"Ye.. ye.. yes please. Bourbon neat."

Jade poured him a double, she led him by the hand to the love seat before handing him his drink and advising, "Try to not the drop this." She then walked over to Rose and whispered in her ear for a bit, Rose nodded yes and giggled. Jade dropped to her knees giving Michael a great view of her goodies until she started stalking over to him like a lioness sneaking up on an unwary gazelle. Rose folded her arms across her chest while Jade undid Michael's pants and pulled them off.

Before Jade took his cock in her mouth she asked, "Michael, I need this, please don't report me to HR. Please?" As she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip.

Michael, moaned and said, "Please call me Mike. You are doing exactly the job I hoped you would when I interviewed you for this position, so there is nothing to report other than a top performance rating."

Jade glanced at Rose and mouthed 'Now', Rose turned away from him and dropping her hands to the hem of her 'dress', slowly peeled it up her slender fit torso while Jade's lips slid down Mike's hard cock until her nose rested in his sparse pubic hair. She swallowed a few times to massage the head of his cock with her throat. "Oh, fuck that feels good." He groaned.

That was when Rose turned toward him with her forearms still trying to cover her breasts. Her slender arms did manage to cover her nipples but that was about it. "Ooops my tits are hanging out. This would have to be considered sexual harassment don't you think Mike?"

"No, not at all. I won't report either of you. Don't worry about a thing."

"Mike, I am worried. I am worried about how many times you will be able to come for us. If you cum in Jade's mouth now, will you still be able to cum between my tits and again in my pussy and maybe again in Jade's ass? I really hope so. We both love cum so much and need it so bad."

At this point Mike couldn't hold back and with the list of delights Rose mentioned swirling in his brain Mike blew his first load into Jade's greedy mouth, "Oh fuck, fuck! Cumming. Oh God, you too are so good."

As Mike's phallus spasming slowed, Jade sat back to show him what was in her mouth before rising and sharing some with Rose. They both swallowed and smiled sweetly causing Mike to groan. Rose then moved her hands to her nipples and pulled one up to her mouth while Jade sucked the other into her lips. Mike didn't know what to think. I am really glad I went with a threesome with them both, Rose's tits are fucking amazing and that was the best blowjob I have ever had, if I do manage to get with Stephanie at work she will never be able to match Jade. Oh fuck. Mother fucker. What will I do?

Again, the two sirens stalked over to their prey. Rose said in a breathy voice, "Sorry to leave you all alone over here, maybe I can make it up to you by letting you suck on my tits." Mike's mouth was wide open. While Rose straddled him, she lowered a glistening wet nipple to his mouth. As this was happening, Jade stripped off her top and slipped in below Rose. She purred when she found Rose dripping and Mike's cock already starting to recover.

She took it into her mouth and Mike moaned. She then moved up on Rose for a taste of her ass, slit, and girl nectar. The delicate droplets on her inner lips looked like the morning dew on the petals of the rose that was the center of her feminine being. "Oh Jade, I love your tongue so much! Put it in my pussy hole and then in my ass again." Jade did as Rose so sweetly asked. Finishing with another deep throat of Mike's rod leaving enough goo on it to lube it for his upcoming Russian adventure.

Rose mumbled, "It's time." She slid off Mike and led him to her bed so he could straddle her chest. His hard cock was now lying between her firm mountains in a valley that was white as snow, Rose licked his tip and then added some more spit to the lube Jade had provided. He did a test slide, it was perfect. Rose pressed her girls together to create a firm yet slippery tunnel for his enjoyment.

Jade placed a pillow under Rose's head, so she didn't have to strain to watch the head of Mike's prick as it exited the end of the tunnel on its way to her waiting red lips. Jade fondled his balls while his scrotum tightened up. "As good as this feels Rose, I really want to kiss you and feel your lips on my mouth and my meat in your pussy."