The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade chuckled, "Internet studies have shown that more porn is consumed in Southern evangelical leaning states than in anywhere else in the nation."

"I too read that somewhere."

"If we do proceed, I will have to be very careful not to do anything that might break her. How are you holding up?"

"Not bad considering. Drinking more." Bert's phone rang, it was his wife. "I am at the stern bar on the upper deck. I am having a drink with Jade. She wanted to apologize for speaking so harshly to me and for upsetting you so badly. You will be 5 minutes?" "Jade do you have a little longer? Meredith wants to talk to us."

Meredith walked up in a few minutes with a smile on her face. Bert asked her, "Well? What did Helen tell you?"

Meredith, red-eyed from crying, took Bert's hand and looking in his eyes stammered out, "She.. She said.. said that Dad was wrong. And that he ruined many lives. The new thinking on sexual congress is that the pleasure between a man and a woman is a gift from God. A woman can have an orgasm and should glory in it and praise her man who is channeling God's gift to the woman. It is best when done for procreation, but the act can also be a gift between two people."

Jade rolled her eyes and smiled. Then Meredith said something that she found really touching. "Oh Jade, I no longer have to worry about your immortal soul. Helen told me. God put you on Earth for a purpose. You share glory in him by doing your work. He must know how pure your soul is since he made you this way."

Jade breathed out a heavy sigh. "Thank you, that is such a relief to hear, you had me so worried after our talk." She gave Bert a hard stare. Don't you dare laugh. "Don't you feel better Bert? I know you were worried about me too." Jade's sarcasm was completely lost on Meredith. "What now? Are you releasing Bert from his wedding vows? Is there paperwork involved? Do you need Aunt Hellen to officiate a special ceremony?"

Meredith laughed and said, "Jade, don't be silly. If I completely release Bert he might go back to his old whoring ways, Helen says that I can give him a one-time pass to be with another woman. Since his vow was made to me it is mine to hold and enforce. Before I came to talk to you, I was on the phone with scheduling, they set us up for 2 hours tonight if you think that will be enough time. 7:30 to 9:30."

Jade looked speculative. "I am not a miracle worker. This problem can't be solved overnight but I can certainly get you started, give you a plan and check in with you from time to time." If we are on for tonight, I need to prepare. You should order us a light meal and some refreshments. We will need some protein and fluids to replace electrolytes. Do either of you eat sushi?"

"We love sushi."

"Perfect. When you get back to your suite, call catering and tell them you want the Jade special with a half dozen filet sliders. That will be perfect since I haven't really eaten today. Then take a shower or a bath. Meredith put on some sexy lingerie and light sexy make up, Bert wear something comfortable. Sound like a plan?"

Bert said, "Excellent I can hardly wait."

Jade kissed them both on the cheek and said, "Gotta go get ready, see you at 7:30."

Jade stopped at Rose's and finding her doing aerobics in her suite suggested, "I have a date with Bert and his wife Meredith in 2 hours. Do you want to take a bath with me and hear all about this whacky hookup?"

Rose said, sure, I need to get cleaned up for an 8:00 appointment so a bath with you sounds divine Darling."

Jade snickered at the word divine and said, "Hold that thought. I will start filling the tub, just come on in."

Jade was stripping off her clothes and piling them on a chair when Rose walked in and did the same. Jade poured a bit of scented oil in the water and as she slipped into the warm bath let out a satisfied moan. "I love a good shower, but this feels so relaxing. Rose slipped in beside her sinking down to her neck. Her mammoth flesh orbs floated free in the water and jiggled slightly when she moved. Jade was mesmerized but able to speak. "Why work out in your room instead of at the gym?"

Rose giggled, "When I am in the gym, I enjoy the attention but can never seem to get through my workout, too many distractions. So many boners to admire and catalog, too much conversation. If the gym is crowded, I get swarmed. I enjoy being a slut and cock tease as much as the next girl, but there must be limits. Is this a sensual meeting or a gossip fest?" Rose asked as she lifted her orbs out of the water high enough for her nipples to breathe.

Jade looked wistful, "If we get started playing, I might miss my date. Punctuality is the mark of a true professional. I have some really juicy stuff to tell you. I am still processing the encounter so let me finish explaining before you start the questions." Over the next 20 minutes Jade told Rose the whole story to the best of her recollection. They soaked and Jade topped off the hot a time or two. Rose gasped and sat slack jawed at times trying to take it all in. When she was done "And here we are."

Rose had a brain full of questions and comments, vying for release from her lovely mouth. The best she could muster was. "Holy fuck! I thought I was fucked up, but this makes me feel normal by comparison. Poor Bert, he must be so desperate. How do you plan on handling this? Carry a cross and perform an exorcism?"

"Nothing like that, I plan to be gentle and as seductive as I can be. I am glad I have been studying massage and Tantra with Ling. This will be a good test of my skills. I just needed to voice the experience to get it out of my head, when I left them, the thoughts were squirming in my brain like a bowl of snakes. Mind if I use you for a bit?"

"I am yours to command, use me anyway you want, but I thought you were worried about time?"

"It's not like that and won't take long. Sit across from me so I can see you. I need to do my breathing exercises and meditate for a bit, may I use you as a focal point to collect my feminine energy? Don't worry if I zone out a for a minute or three." Rose moved over and positioned herself to provide her best possible aspect.

Jade took in a deep breath and gazed into Roses eyes, watching her pupils dilate at feeling this nonphysical sensual contact. Rose was drawn in by Jade's green eyes and started to synch her breathing with Jade's. Rose began to get wet but the warm water washed it away. Still the tingling was real.

Inhale. Pause. Exhale. Pause.

Inhale. Pause. Exhale. Pause.

Jade's gaze lowered to Rose's nipples and Jade's eyes oscillated between sharp focus and attention to a dreamy quality as she sat motionless. Only the slight rise and fall of her average but perky chest revealed that she was there. This broke the spell and Rose began to squirm a little, she felt energy building as her pussy lips started to swell. At one point Jade truly did zone out and end up on some different plane of thought, Rose took advantage of this momentary lapse of attention to slip 2 fingers into her needy pussy. Jade continued her journey and as Rose felt the orgasmic energy build, she finally brought her free hand up to her breast and pinching her nipple tugged it away from her body and finally exploded. Not even Rose's thrashing broke the spell that gripped Jade.

"Jade?"

"Jade? Are you there?" Rose wondered if Jade was broken. She slid across to put her lips on Jade's and kissed her passionately. Jade returned that kiss and moaned. Rose said, "Welcome back darling."

Blinking Jade asked, "How long was I gone?"

"5 maybe 10 minutes. You learned well from Ling, you made me cum just now. How do you feel?"

"Like I got a great night's sleep. We should finish up. I have to get ready." Rose reluctantly dragged her lips away from Jade and using the bar of floral soap washed her and Jade's naughty bits and got out of the tub. Rose slipped into a robe and after one last lip and nipple kiss left Jade to prepare for her date. She chose a sexy balcony bra and matching thong and then put on a loose pair of shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and a rather uninspiring red cotton top. She was hoping to illustrate a point for Meredith. Jade walked to their suite and gently knocked.

Bert opened the door with Meredith standing to the side and slightly behind him. Jade stepped into him as he closed the door, before anyone could say a word she pressed her chest against him and pulled his head down for a smoldering kiss. Meredith gasped. Bert's cock filled to its maximum legal limit. Bert moaned his approval. Jade broke the kiss and stepped back. "So? What do you think?"

Meredith spoke first, "That was the hottest kiss I have ever seen. I wish I could kiss like that."

"What do you think of my outfit?"

"Cute but rather ordinary."

"But the kiss was the hottest you've ever seen? If it's not the clothes, then what was it?"

"What is in the clothes?"

"Exactly, the kiss was hot because of my attitude and passion and my empathic connection to Bert. These are the things you need to learn."

Bert finally recovered enough to speak. "That was wonderful but jumped the gun a little, Meredith and I talked about how she would give me temporary dispensation from my wedding vows. She has a little speech she wants to read."

Meredith held up a card and read, "Bert my faithful husband, in order to improve our relationship, I am giving you permission to have sexual congress with this woman, Jade, including intimate touching, kissing, oral sex and Intercourse. Jade, understand that I am only surrendering my husband to you for the duration of this 2 hour date. Bert proceed with my blessing."

"Jade we can't have another first kiss so what shall we do now?"

Jade stepped into Meredith, placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her in for an equally smoldering kiss. At first Meredith hesitated and tried to pull away but Bert's hand between her shoulder blades pushed her forward. In a few seconds Meredith gave her first tentative response and then dove in with a passion that surprised Jade and her husband. Meredith was learning to copy Jade's technique and develop some long-neglected skills. They parted and Meredith took a huge breath. She looked worried. Jade asked, "Wasn't the kiss good? Didn't you like it?"

Meredith let out a heavy sigh. "No, It was heavenly, but I liked it too much. Are you turning me into a lesbian? That frightens me."

Jade let out a deep throaty laugh. "Meredith, your gender identity and preference are part of you. No one can change that. I can encourage you to discover what is in you and help you get to know yourself better, But I can't turn you gay. Enjoying our kiss was a huge step toward bringing you out of your shell. Learn to live and encourage your passions. Do it for Bert, he obviously looked like he enjoyed watching."

"But... But what if my family finds out?"

"How could that ever happen? Only three of us know about it and I am not talking, I won't even tell my best friend, I promise."

Meredith looked relieved and took Jade's hand. "Would you like something to eat or a drink?" She led the way to the table in their suite with an array of goodies. Jade poured herself some bourbon over ice and then she had a couple oysters with a sip of the strong sweet liquid to cleanse her pallet.

"I love oysters. The taste and the feel and look. They remind me of a woman's pussy lips. Meredith, I am not a lesbian I am bisexual or pansexual. I love cock but I also love pussy. I have been intimate with four of my other sisters. I love the look, taste, smell, and feel of the female form." They all ate sparingly but enough for some energy. Both Bert and Meredith raved about the filet sliders and enjoyed some oysters. "That should be enough to satisfy and keep our energy up. Meredith it is a shame that you are sober, but I know another way to relax you." Jade took a bottle of massage oil out of her goody bag and placed it in the sink under running hot water.

"Bert help your wife out of her clothes. Do it while you look longingly into her eyes. Make sure she knows she is getting you excited. We know she is excited by me, but this is all about the two of you, I am just your spirit guide." While they stood by the bed Jade stripped off the blankets and folded the top sheet down to the foot. She also stripped off her clothes and folded them neatly on a chair.

Bert hugged his wife and pressed his erection to her hip, "That kiss was electric. I never knew you could be so sexy. Feel what you did to me." He whispered in her ear. He pushed the white kimono she was wearing off her shoulders and she let it slip to the floor. Meredith was a tallish brunette with shoulder length hair that was straight and well cared for. Jade always noticed women's hair that was never bleached and dyed with harsh chemicals, it indicated a faith in self that didn't require modification, it also let their inner beauty lead the way.

Jade stood next to them and coached Bert. "Gently feel your wife's breast through her bra, stroke sensually and see if you can get a nipple to respond and push out to your fingers. Try kissing her neck to make her shiver and excite those nipples." It had been a while since Bert had played with Meredith's chest, so he was having a little trouble locating her erogenous zones from memory. "OK. I see a problem here, Bert you don't know your way around this yummy body. Number one homework assignment is for both of you exploring each other with your fingers, lips and tongues. Bert, you need to be able to find a nipple in the dark. You need to find the places she likes to be touched. Now remove her bra and gently peel it away while you watch her soft smooth skin reveal itself to you."

Meredith moaned, "Oh my God this feels so good. Jade, where were you 30 years ago?"

"Kindergarten if you must know." And they all laughed. "Bert, now get on your knees in front of Meredith, reach around her waist and caress those fine firm soft ass cheeks. Squeeze. Lean forward and try to catch the scent of her womanhood. Pull her panties down in back and slowly watch the reveal of her vulva, as you pull her panties all the way down run your hands along her inner thighs. Gently tickle the back of her knees. Lean in and smell her pussy." Meredith moaned and shivered.

Jade changed her tone, "I have some questions. Meredith, did I hear that no one has ever eaten your pussy? You are a cunnilingus virgin?"

"Yes, it all sounds so icky, pee and blood come out of there."

"Not all the time! Your period is your body refreshing your womb and making it yummy and fresh again. Bert, are you a cunnilingus virgin too?"

"I am afraid so."

Jade looked aghast, "All I can say is OMG!" She then sat on the bed and lay back and spread her legs. "Come close and get in here for a look" Bert was right on it and Meredith was surprisingly eager to get her look. Jade gave them a tour of her textbook anatomy. Anus, Outer lips, Inner lips, vagina, urethra, clitoral hood and Clitoris. Ending with her pubic mound. As usual Jade was wet and her pubic hair styled into a neat triangle.

Meredith was fascinated, "I never knew there was so much going on down there, you smell delicious, what is that perfume?"

"I am not wearing any. That is just the smell of me. I am glad you like the way I smell." Still worried about becoming a lesbian Meredith backed off a little. "Don't worry Meredith, a majority of people of both genders like the way I smell, it is one of my most valuable assets."

"That and everything else about you." Meredith offered and Bert chuckled.

Jade got back on track. "Bert after I give Meredith a relaxing massage, then I am going to teach you how to eat pussy. Then homework assignment 2 will be too eat Meredith's pussy every day for the rest of your stay here. Once you get home you will eat her at least twice a week, no excuses. You can even suck her clit if she has a tampon in. Meredith, do not accept any excuses from Bert on this. He owes you for 30 years of neglect." Bert looked sheepish and nodded his head yes. "Meredith, lay down on the bed on your stomach, if you can get your head comfortable flat on the bed without a pillow, your spine will be straighter." Jade grabbed a bath towel, rolled it into a cylinder and placed it under her ankles. "Just relax and breathe slowly."

Jade drizzled massage oil from Meredith's shoulders to her anus. Meredith didn't flinch so Jade knew the temperature was right. She oiled her hands and rubbed them together vigorously, made a wei gesture and said. "Namaste. Let's begin." Jade ran down Meredith's spine with long firm strokes. "Let me know it I am pushing too hard or digging in too deep." Jade was able to give an almost CMT grade massage with the exception of the teasing of various erogenous zones.

As her fingers passed Meredith's Tailbone, Jade continued down her ass crack all the way to her taint spot. Using feather touch on each return stroke. Once she was satisfied that there were no lingering kinks and problem in Meredith's upper back, Jade worked her way down Meredith's legs to give her the foot rub that every woman adores.

She glanced at Bert and asked. "Are you getting all this so you can pleasure your woman in other ways besides sexually?" Bert nodded and continued taking his mental notes. Once Jade had finished her usual backside routine, she went into a whole-body light touch titillation that had Meredith moaning with pleasure. Finally, before the flip she ran her fingers along the exposed portion of Meredith's slit, Meredith moaned and lifted her pelvis off the bed spreading her hips to give Jade better access.

Jade smiled at Bert and taking his hand directed his index finger to do the same. His finger came away wet and he stuck it into his mouth for a taste. He smiled. "Jade instructed Meredith to turn over on her back and she placed a pillow under her head. Jade reached under Meredith's shoulders and massaged and straightened her cervical spine.

Then she did a nice face and head massage. Meredith's eyes were closed and fluttered open when Jade drizzled oil on her breasts and down to her pubic mound. She gestured to Bert to move in on the other side and they each took a breast. Meredith was not a young woman but her c cups were still pretty nice and her nipples hard and sensitive, Jade and Bert gave Meredith a synchronized nipple massage.

Moving down, they spread her legs and gently massaged her inner thighs. Jade moved up to her slit and she showed Bert how to run his fingertips gently between Meredith's inner and outer lips. Her outer lips were plump and covered in soft dark hair while her inner lips were delicate and hidden in her slit for now.

Now was decision time, should she throw Bert into the deep end or risk scaring the life out of Meredith by continuing to drive. She decided that since Meredith had been so receptive to her initial kiss and her smell that she would carry on. Jade crawled up between Meredith's legs and started to pleasure her orally making sure Bert could see what she was doing.

She licked Meredith's anus, moans, then her taint spot, more moans, then finally the length of her slit to her clit, gasps. Meredith was dripping and squirming and obviously on her way to her first orgasm, so Jade smoothly changed places with Bert. He dove in and got his wife boiling again. Jade whispered in his ear, gently suck on her clit and stroke it with the tip of your tongue.

Then she indicated that he should stick a finger in her vagina with his palm facing up. She whispered, feel for a small spot that has some ripples on it. When you find it, rub it gently and suck on her clit. Meredith moaned, "Oh, Jade! That feels so good! Harder. More." Standing next to Meredith's face Jade said, "Not me Meredith, that is all Bert." Meredith blushed crimson and stammered out, "I... I... knew that. Oh Bert I love you so much. Something is happening to me." She bucked on his mouth and hand. "Oh God, Oh fuck. Ghhuuuuhhh."

1...678910...12