The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose moaned and replied, "Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me now." Mike repositioned and started kissing Rose passionately. Rose responded in kind.

While they were necking Jade got behind them and taking Mike's cock gently in her hand wiped it up and down Rose's slit, making sure to tease her clit before placing the head at her entrance. Whispering into Mike's ear. "She is ready for you. Stick it in her cunt now. She wants you so bad." Mike slid forward. Rose groaned in pleasure as he sunk balls deep into her. "She wants you to grind the base of your cock on her clit. She really likes that. See if you can make her cum. Make her sweet pussy twitch and squirt. Once you make her cum then you can shoot all your sperm deep into her body." Mike wasn't sure if he was capable of doing all that. Am I a good enough lover to make Rose cum? I need to up my game right now and pay attention to her pleasure like I never have before. Can I learn something from these two that will help me please Stephanie if I get with her?

Rose crossed her ankles over Mike's ass and pulled him in with each stroke. That force and the pelvis rock Jade had taught her was starting to get her orgasm going. "Mike, you feel so good inside me, don't stop, I really want to cum on your cock. Please? Make me cum?" I know I am an actress and sound sincere. But I really am sincere. Mike is a really nice guy, I want him to make me cum, I want to be happy, I want him to be happy. "Uhhhgggg! Mike, it feels so good. Make me cum, fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard."

They started to pant in unison. Rose pulled her shoulders back and pushed her tits into Mike's chest, his pecs massaged her nipples and she pulled harder with her legs and feet. The nipple massage did it and the flood of her orgasm started. "Oh God. Cumminggg! Cumming hard." She squirted a little on him. After her spasms eased, she said, "OK, that was wonderful. Now fill me with your hot seed. Shoot your spunk all up in my cunt."

He was more than ready. He had been holding back and had almost blown when he felt her pussy spasm. "Gggghhhuhhh! Fuck. I'm cumming in you. No condom, all my jazz is swimming in you. This is the best time I have ever had. Oh, God!"

Jade whispered in his ear. "We want you to ask that girl from work on a date. When you fuck her make her cum just like you made Rose cum."

Mike groaned, "Oh Rose. Oh, Jade. Oh, Stephanie! Let me show you what I can do for you."

Mike rolled off Rose. Lying on his back, Jade walked him through calming his breathing and getting his oxygen levels back to normal. She brought Mike a glass of cool water. "You need to take a break. We have plenty of time. Remember you still have to cum in my ass before we can let you leave." Mike groaned and smiled. Rose and Jade shared a bottle of citrus Gatorade to keep their hydration and electrolytes up. Jade slipped her shirt back on and said, "I need to get something, I will be right back."

Jade walked casually back to her suite and got a bottle of lube and her favorite butt plug the big one with the amethyst jewel on the handle end. Once back she handed the goodies to Rose and slipped back out of her shirt. Bending over on the bed Jade didn't say a word to Rose, she just winked, and Rose lubed up the plug before gently pushing it in. Rose apologized to Jade, "Jade I am sorry, you are so tight I should have loosened you up with my tongue or a finger first."

"It's OK, babe. It will feel better for Mike if I am a little tighter than he is used to." Mike groaned. I realize on an intellectual level that this is what they do for a living but they are both so good at setting a mood and tone. At creating an experience. I remember Jade telling me that she planned on giving me a once in a lifetime experience but.. this has been amazing. An order of magnitude above anything I have experienced.

"Rose, Jade. You are amazing together. I am glad we met, and you suggested this threesome. I never imagine sex with you two could be this good."

Jade responded. "Mike, Mike, Mike. That seems like a failure of imagination on your part. I hope I speak for Rose too when I say, you have been an amazing client. You have given us a wonderful time. You need to ask that girl on a date and rock her world." Rose then took his fat hard prick in her mouth and after a few minutes of spirited filatio Jade said, "I think you are ready to visit taboo town. Do you like filthy talk?" Mike Nodded his head vigorously. "OK, Mike it is time for you to violate my shitter. Get over here and fuck my tight little ass." Jade was on all fours in front of him. As he examined the butt plug that would have to come out before he went in.

Rose wanted to help. "Mike do you mind if I watch you fuck Jade's dirty little stink hole?"

Mike pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss and then went around to kiss Jade. "Ready whenever you are." Jade said. Mike scooted around behind her and grasped the sparkling amethyst head of the plug and pulled on it gently at first, Shit her ass is tight. How hard am I going to have to pull?

Rose was spreading lube on his cock then she slipped the fingers of her free hand under his and tugged firmly. It popped out and flew across the bed. She pointed his cock head at the spot that was vacated and stuffed it in jade's ass. Rose put her hand on his ass and urged him forward until it slid in and Jade moaned. "Mike perfect, more, give me more of that cock. Rose, babe reach under Mike's balls and finger my clit." "Yes. Just like that. Mike, that feels good give me more, don't be shy, I want it all. I can take a pounding. If I want gentle and loving I will get it from my boyfriend. Right now, I want your animal passion. I want to be fucked. Mike, fuck my dirty skank ass!"

Mike had had anal sex once or twice before. Never with this kind of enthusiasm. As he thrust, Jade pushed back. He looked down to see his cock disappearing between her widespread ass cheeks her anus stretched tight around his cock, she was so tight. She felt so good gripping him with her ass. Beside him Rose's glorious tits were bouncing along with his strokes, he lifted one hand from Jade's hips to fondle a nipple. Rose moaned, "That's it, use our bodies for your pleasure. Jade is going to come soon. Rose took her fingers off Jade's dripping quim and put them in Jade's mouth. "See how wet you are babe?" Mike had his mouth open too so Rose collected more of Jade and let Mike suck her fingers.

"Fuck you taste good Jade." Jade always loved hearing that and the sound of Mike sucking her juice off Rose's finger's pushed her closer.

Rose couldn't take any more so she crawled under Jade and started eating her and sucking all the juice off her clit. "Fuck your cock feels good in me and Rose, baby right there, suck hard right there. Fuck I'm going to cum. Keep fucking and sucking. Ohhhh fuck, cumminggggg!"

The spasms in Jade's rectum caused Mike to blow. And blow. He arched his back and drove his pelvis as far into her as he could. "Ohh fuckkkk! Fuck, fuck, fuck" Once he was done and shrinking out of Jade. He fell on his back. Rose sucked his dick clean of all of his remaining Jizz and Jade ate Rose's pussy until she came again.

Rose got all dreamy in her post orgasmic euphoria. "Mike tell us about your work girlfriend to be. Please?"

Jade added, "yes. Dish. What does she look like?"

"OK. She is pretty she has short auburn hair cut in a bob. Girl next door natural beauty she doesn't wear a lot of makeup, but she has smiling intelligent eyes that melt your heart. She is always pleasant and in a good mood. In short, she is perfect. I wish our company wasn't so crazy about the whole sexual harassment stuff, but our previous CEO led with his dick and most of the female employees hated him, but that was over 7 years ago. I am sure Stephanie, has heard about it but she was hired after he was kicked out of the company, so she never had to live with it."

"She sounds perfect for you. Mike, you owe it to her to talk to her. You are a real nice guy and a great fuck. You are just what most girls are looking for."

They packed as much oral sex in as they could with their remaining time and Mike left a very happy man.

Week Two Friday

Jade spent the night cuddling with Rose. She left early for her usual morning routine. SD and yoga. She was having lunch with Larry when a cute mid 20s woman tentatively walked up and cleared her throat. "Sorry to bother you. Are you one of those siren sisters?"

"I am. Stephanie?"

The woman rocked back on her heals. "How did you know my name? Are you clairvoyant?"

Larry looked at Jade, "No but she is really sharp and often sees things that other people miss. What can we do for you?"

Stephanie looked troubled and started with, "I really don't know how to ask something like this but..."

Jade held up her hand palm out and said, "Stop right there. I hope you don't expect a girl to kiss and tell although boys are hardly ever that discreet. How about this. Let me tell you a little story, if you still have questions after the story, I can try to answer them."

"Just the other day, two hospitality representatives were out for a drink. A very good looking and sweet young man about your age offered to buy them a drink, they graciously accepted. They chatted for almost an hour. It turns out that the young man had a problem, he had been celibate for over a year. Over work and company policy prevented him from asking the woman that he wanted out on a date. The ladies offered him a temporary solution to his problem.

They all met one night and had a wonderful evening, all three of them enjoying each other. Maybe it was the long dry spell or the fact that he was thinking about his work crush that drove his passions, but the hospitality reps were well pleased with his skill and enthusiasm. Before he left the ladies advised him to speak to his crush and tell her how he felt. He was afraid HR would frown on it if they started dating so he wasn't sure what to do. End of story. Questions?"

"Just one, was the man's name Mike?"

"As I said a girl doesn't kiss and tell, have you heard anything about this?"

"No, not a word. But I was watching when Mike was talking to you and your fiend. BTW, those were the biggest tits I think I have ever seen. Where did she get them done?"

"So, you were stalking Mike? You like him too! BTW, those tits are natural. I know it is hard to believe but it is true"

"It's not like that, I wasn't stalking him, I wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't seem to catch him alone and arrange an accidental meeting. Then he left in a hurry. This morning he was super happy and upbeat in the breakfast buffet line. I drew a conclusion, I wanted confirmation, so..."

"You should talk to him. Tell him how you feel, He won't reject your advances, I can guarantee it. You are young, enjoy it, enjoy life." Larry and Jade finished their lunch and parted with a passionate kiss.

The married couple round 2

Jade took a bath and then primped for her meeting with Bert and Meredith. She grabbed a few items out of the 'toy' drawer and put them in her small canvas carry bag. She arrived on time and was greeted by Bert and Meredith in bathrobes since they had just gotten out of the shower together.

Jade hugged them both and then asked, "Why did you ask me back, is everything OK?"

"Things are great, Bert has been eating my pussy and it gets better every time. We had two things we wanted to discuss. Our release vows and different sexual positions. We messed up our release I released Bert, but he didn't release me so technically, I cheated on him, since he never had sex with you, I think he should do so this time to even the scales and help me cope with my guilt. Bert said there were all different sex positions, but they sound weird, so I wanted your expert opinion."

"Meredith, I am sure the positions Bert suggested are totally fine. You really should trust him."

A double vow easement was issued and then Jade stripped and plopped on her back on the bed, legs spread wide. "Bert, you better get over here and eat me. I want it. Lick me!" Meredith was amazed. I just had my first good sex a day ago and now I am watching my husband eating a young beautiful woman's pussy and I am loving it. I don't even feel jealous, shouldn't I be jealous and stop him? I wish I was eating Jade's pussy. Bert looks so expert doing that. He eats pussy well. Jade seems to like it too. He ate me twice today and I loved it. Oh, God. Sex is taking over my soul. I must be careful.

Jade gestured Meredith to come near and whispered in her ear. "Tell Bert you want him to fuck me, tell him you want to see his cock spread my Pussy lips and fill me up."

"Bert, you do that so well and Jade is enjoying you. But wasn't the point of this so you could fuck her? So I can see how it looks when your big fat dick drills her pussy? Fuck her, do it for me."

Bert lifted his head and smiled at his wife. His lips shiny with Jade's juices. He kissed his way up Jade's body to her nipples and sucked on them. Meredith positioned herself behind them and watched as her husband slid forward on Jade and his fat cock spread Jade's pussy lips open and slid into her. He was balls deep when he started to thrust. Jade moaned, "That's it Bert fuck me, make me cum then fill my fuck hole with your seed. It feels so good. You know just what to do. I can see why Meredith didn't want a divorce."

Jade's dirty talk got both of them excited. Meredith wondered. Would Bert like it if I asked him to cum in my fuck hole? Would he think badly of me if I asked him to fuck my cunt? Cunt is such a bad word, it is deliciously filthy. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Aloud she said "Bert, baby. Fuck Jade's cunt. Make her cum." Hah! I said it out loud. I am becoming a lesbian and a slut. This is so liberating. I wasted so much of my life. It is time to have as much sex as I can while I can.

Meredith's dirty talk was very exciting for Jade. She was almost ready she just needed one little push. "Bert, can we switch to doggie?" Bert pulled out and Jade flipped over to her knees. "Meredith, this is one of my favorite positions. Some women think it is demeaning but it allows for deeper penetration. I just love it deep and feeling a man's balls slapping against my clit. You should get under me so you can watch Your husband's cock slide in and out of my wet cunt."

Meredith slid on her back under Jade and looked up in wonder as Bert fucked Jade doggie style. Jade reached over and started to finger Meredith's dripping pussy as she got more and more excited. Both women wanted orgasms and were close to cumming when Meredith got extra bold and started pinching her right nipple, then she reached down and took Jade's hard nipple in her fingers. This did it for Jade and she started to thrash and cum, the frantic fingers in Meredith's fuck hole made her cum too. Bert now realized he could allow himself to come. As Bert finished, he pulled out and put his cock into his wife's mouth the hungry pink mouth that had been below the action this whole time. Meredith sucked up his and Jade's combined juices and moaned, "So good. You taste so good. What will we do at home without Jade?"

Jade, who was just recovering said, "Good question. My best advice would be to continue to enjoy and discover your sensual love for each other. Most couples never experience the joy of a threesome. Monogamy is the basic unit. It has been the norm and working fine for millennia. I am confident that you can carry on without my continued participation. Let the memories of how your sex life was awakened fuel your fantasies but not consume them. I am a slut, I was built this way, I embrace my slutishness. However, this isn't how every woman should live. Most men and women embrace their passions privately. That is as it should be. Now let's get Bert hard again so I can show you how to really enjoy doggie."

Bert got hard again pretty quickly as his formerly prudish wife sucked his cummy dick right out of another woman's pussy. The change in her is amazing. She has become so sensual, sexual, and fun. I could never go back to the way things were.

Jade guided Meredith into the doggie position and showed her how she could tilt her pelvis in order to increase depth of penetration and her pleasure. Next she instructed Bert to push his thumb into her quim and rub her g-spot at the same time he used his fingers to rub her clit. This had the desired effect since Meredith started to moan and drip. When you think she really wants it bad enough put it in her. She then whispered in Meredith's ear. "When you are ready for that deep dicking you crave, beg Bert to fuck you, beg and talk as dirty as you can, also push back to meet his thrusts."

Meredith was already moaning and starting to feel the tingles in her groin, she looked back at her husband and asked, "Honey, remember when we saw those dogs having sex in the yard? That is what I want. I want you to fuck me like an animal. Fuck me doggie. I need a deep dicking. I need it bad." Bert moved his hands to her hips and found her wet fuck hole with the tip of his cock and pushed forward until it slid in, she pushed back on him until she took all he had to give. "Honey, that feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck be hard. My little fuck hole needs you so bad. Fuck I am close."

Jade knew how Bert could push her over the edge, she whispered in his ear. "Spit on your thumb and get it all lubed, now gently slip it into her ass. She may gasp and complain but if you are gentle and slow you won't hurt her." Bert looked skeptical but prepared to do as Jade instructed. "Oh God! Honey what are you doing to me, not my dirty hole! Oh God but it feels good. I am such a dirty slut, I am going to cum. Make your dirty slut cum. Ahhhrrrrrggghh! Ohhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkk." Her screaming and dirty talk did it for Bert and he unloaded rope after rope of sticky jizz into her hot wet pussy. Then they both collapsed onto the bed.

Jade moved in to give each of them a loving passionate kiss and said, "My work here is done. Practice every day. Bye." Bert was snoring as she quietly closed the door behind her.

She hurried back to prep for her meeting with Derek and Bradley. She was very nervous, not knowing what to expect. Since she was hosting, she didn't need to pack anything. She was dressed in a short form-hugging red dress and black pumps. She waited nervously for the men to arrive. There was a soft knock and he opened the door to find Derek looking at her and Bradley 10 ft down the hall recording video with a cell phone. Derek said "Jade!" as if he was delighted to see her. Embracing her he whispered in her ear, "Don't acknowledge Bradley, just give me a kiss." Derek turned toward the camera with Jade in his arm and made a show of kissing her.

Bradley stopped the video capture and Jade drew the two men into her room. "Derek, I assume that video is for the boys at the office. Let me know if you need any more proof of your heterosexual prowess. You boys look very handsome."

"Even though I am bisexual, I am a little out of my depth here. What do you want me to do. All three of my holes are available to my clients." Jade explained as she pulled up the back of her dress and rubbed her ass on Bradley's crotch. "Bradley, have you ever had sex with a woman? I don't need to ask you Derek because I know you have fucked Kat."

Bradley smiled at her, "It's been a while but yes I have been with a woman."

"Would either of you like a massage to relax?" Both men declined. Jade tried a different tack. She undid Bradley's chinos and freed his thick erect cock. Bradley raised an eyebrow at Derek and moaned slightly as Jade proceeded to work her magic on his dick.

It tasted like any other cock and responded to her attentions. Bradley looked down at her with some lust in his eyes and she started to gulp him and swallow. "Damn girl, you are good at that, almost as good as a man. Almost there. Do you swallow?" Jade nodded yes and alternated between hand pumps and deep throat until she felt his scrotum tighten and knew he was about to blow. Bradley held her head and began to face fuck her to get him over the finish line. He panted out an "Ohhh Fuck. Suck that dick. Take it you little slut." As he filled her mouth with a respectable load.