The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

Story Info
Jade misses Larry an makes new friends.
47.4k words
4.6
2.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. If you have stumbled upon this story and have not read the earlier installments of The Siren Sisters, I think you will enjoy this journey more if you start at the beginning. My main character,Jade, is obviously a work of fiction. Women are yummy but no one could be as yummy as Jade. Right? How could anyone be? If you know anyone that reminds you of Jade, please let us know in comments or send me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you would just like to chat or comment on where you see things heading or maybe suggest something you would like to see or something I have missed or messed up on. I promise to reply.

This has been a labor of love for me, so I hope everyone who reads my stories enjoys them. That is my ultimate goal. Trying to repay all the enjoyment I have had reading wonderful stories on this site. Special thanks to authors on Literotica such as Naughtybecca, AimEnigmaClick, soular, uk_writer_53, roseyfingers and zoeleong to mention only a few.

If you haven't read previous chapters, here is a brief recap.

The original Siren Sisters - Jade was a 35 yo Asian woman who had just lost her husband Jim, the love of her life to Brugada Syndrome. She didn't know where to turn. Her oldest friend Kat offered her an opportunity to join her on a cruise in the Caribbean. Kat had been working as a highly paid courtesan for the last few years. The invitation was also a job 'interview' with the cruise line owner Lars. Jade did well in her interview and was hired on the next morning. She had a couple of paying dates that week and her first Lesbian sex experiences. She discovered a liking for anal. She also met a really nice guy named Larry who fell immediately in love with her.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 02 - Jade returned home to look at her options moving forward. Go back to teaching? Find another husband? Become an Escort? Dropout, sell the house and live off the insurance money as a spinster? OR embrace the life of a courtesan? Deeply conflicted, Jade agonizes about letting her desires loose and becoming a slut and prostitute. Not something her Catholic upbringing prepared her for. Jade tries an internet date that is a disaster and picks up a couple of men in bars as an escort. This is where she meets Rick.

After testing the dating waters and escorting scene she decides to return as Kat's partner in crime. Jade makes new friends aboard, Obsidian (Sid), Rivka and Ling. Jade has a great homecoming with Larry. The next day her return is followed by a nice evening with a wealthy tech-nerd named Len. Next Jade has a near fatal run in with The Brothers, Lance and Seth, two filthy rich brothers who feel people, especially women are nothing more than playthings to satisfy their dark urges. They almost choke Jade out during their threesome. Lars has his security team put them off the ship. Jade and Rivka get closer. Jade and Ling meet Dwayne. Jade starts self-defense training with Rivka. Jade meets Lola and Alan and introduces them to each other. Samantha (client), Jade, and Rivka have a lesbian 3 way. Jade continues her adventures and journey of self-discovery. Jade begins Yoga for Better Sex (YFBS) lessons on board.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 03 - Zev, who is Rivka's old beau joins the group as co-head of security, Zev is a giant of a man and a formidable ex-mercenary. Rose, Shelly, Ines and Teddy also join the team. The brothers send an assassin to help Dwayne abduct and silence Jade. The assassin is killed by Rivka, Dwayne is interrogated and turned over to the authorities. Rivka and Zev send the assassin's body back as a message. Jade introduces her girlfriends and a few lucky guys to her splits tribbing technique. Lars ups security and vetting with the help of his security and admin staff. Jade 'counsels' a couple, Bert and Meredith, and saves their marriage. Jade instigates a mini orgy with Ines, Shelly and Teddy. Jade has a three-way with Rose and a client Michael. Jade has 3 threesomes in a week, the last M-F-M with two gay men. Larry and Jade enjoy some afterhours public sex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 04 - Lars and Kat leave for a week at Lars' home, Leaving Larry and Jade in charge. Jade arranges a pub crawl. Shelly meets and is smitten with Alex. Rick shows up on board with his escort girlfriend Gloria. Rick turns into Rick the Prick and Larry and Jade take Gloria under their wing. Jade does the tribbing thing for Gloria with Larry. Jade and Gloria test Alex to make sure he cares for Shelly. Larry and Jade make love up on deck under the moonlight. Larry and Jade have a couple's foursome with Bill and Doris. Jade gives Shelly the month off to get to know Alex better. She has a threesome with Rose and one of Rose's longtime clients who comes on a cruise just to see her. Jade, Gloria, and Larry get closer. They recruit Gloria to cover for Shelly while she takes her month off. Jade facilitates Shelly's romance with Alex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 05 - Jade takes a biologically dictated week off. She makes arrangements to move into Kat's condo. She moves some things into the condo and plans to put part of her furniture in storage and sells the rest to her cousin Constantine (Cons) and his wife Pam along with her house. Lars and Kat got married while out of town. Jade has an unsettling nightmare. It clarifies and cements her love for Larry. Her brother Rex and her sister-in-law Becky have 2 kids Rebby and Brandon who will buy her two cars. While she is packing and planning, she facilitates the romance between Rebby and her long-time crush Ryan, one of Brandon's oldest friends.

Jade comes out about her career change to her brother Rex and cousin Constantine who seem shocked at first. Their wives, Becky and Pam, are included in this revelation telling them about being a courtesan, Becky and Pam are fascinated. Jade, Larry, Ling and Ines have phone video sex. Jade introduces Becky and Pam to whoredom by suggesting that they blow each other's spouses for $100 each. Pam enjoys Jade's encouraging attentions and asks if she can learn more about girl-on-girl interaction. Jade takes Becky and Pam on a tour of the Isle of Lesbos. Later they flaunt their bodies to guys in the office across from Jade's balcony. Things rapidly get out of control and Pam tries to satisfy her 'baby hunger' by engaging in some risky behavior at the restaurant while they are all having dinner with the husbands.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 06 - Jade returns to find that Larry has gotten a tattoo of a heart with her name in the center, they have wonderful reunion. Jade encourages Larry to dominate her in bed. Larry announces that he is accepting a month-long gig with the DOJ to go after the brothers. Gloria meets Mike and has a great threesome with him and Jade as well as a couple one-on-ones. Mike falls for her. Jade and Larry have a wife swap foursome with Tony and Beth. Much drama occurs with Jade's family Rex, Becky, Cons and Pam. Things with Pam and Cons eventually settle down and Becky gets the green light from Rex to spend a week with Jade. Jade and Larry fuck as much as possible before he leaves for his month-long work assignment.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

Week 1 of no Larry

Saturday

This was going to be an unusually busy Saturday. Larry was leaving at 9 AM. Becky was arriving around 10:00 and Lars' friends were arriving at some point. Jade escorted Larry off the boat and passionately kissed him goodbye. As he held her close, he groped her and palmed her hard nipple. There were a few people around watching and she should have been embarrassed at the over-the-top PDA but instead she melted into his arms sucked on his lips and rubbed her vulva on his leg. Get a room you two she thought as she giggled.

As his car pulled away. A large black van pulled in its place and a distinguished looking man accompanied by two lovely blonde women led the way with several burley porters bringing their luggage and almost a dozen cases labelled Spring Grove Select. The logo on the box was a lovely green recycling triangle filled with Asian looking trees. Behind Jade, Kat and Lars were walking down the ramp.

The trio walked right up to Jade and the gentleman stuck out his hand and said, "Jade I presume? I am Steven, so very nice to meet you." His smiling eyes refocused behind her, "Here come Lars and his lovely bride Kat now."

The younger of the two women stepped up to give Jade a hug, "Jade, I am Steven's daughter, Tippy. This is my mother, Liz. So nice of you to come down to greet us."

Jade was bowled over by a trio that were obviously a force to be reckoned with. "Very nice to meet you too. Actually..."

Kat stepped in and saved her, "Jade sweetie, how did you beat us down here?" she gave her friend a sparkling grin.

Steven, Liz, Tippy, "Allow me to formally introduce Jade, my best and oldest friend, founding member and leader of the Siren Sisters."

Jade rarely blushed but this morning she did even as she gloried in the praise and accolades. "Very nice to meet all of you, I hope we can make your stay memorable. I know I will do my best."

Tippy who was perhaps a year or two older than Jade hugged her and whispered, "I just know we are going to be friends." Jade detected a little secret in Tippy's gaze. I will have to draw her secret out later. Once I regain my composure it shouldn't be hard. With Larry gone for a month I need all the distractions I can get. She seems very nice and certainly lovely and sexy, I think we will be friends too.

Liz slid in and gave Jade a kiss on her cheek. "Nice to meet you, Jade."

The group assembled to follow the porters with their precious cargo and tried to lead Jade along with them. But she held back. "Kat, I need to wait for Becky, she should be here soon and will probably need some TLC."

Tippy raised an eyebrow, "May I wait with you? Mom? Will you be OK without me?"

"Sure. Catch up later."

"So, Tippy you and your mom could be sisters. You are both so lovely."

Tippy chuckled, "Funny story, we are not genetically related. Liz is my Mother-in-law. Steven is an old friend and not a blood relative either. It is just a little complicated. I could to explain the whole thing to you some day over a stiff drink, or maybe we will have time to chat this morning. So, who is Becky and why will she need TLC?"

"That is another good but complicated story that I will fill in as I can. The short version goes like this. Becky is my sister-in-law and taking a week to sow her wild oats as a Sister. She has never done sex work before so I am sure she is nervous. Very nervous."

"And excited. I am sure. Between the two of us she has great coaches. So, she will be fine."

Jade raised an eyebrow. "You have done sex work? I don't know why I am surprised but I am. You seem so elegant."

"It's a recent polish. I put myself through college stripping and then escorting. That is how I met Steven." Jade gasped. "This was before Liz' son Bret and I got married and before Steven wed Liz. It sounds very incestuous, but it isn't really. Just a big cozy loving family to raise our children in." Jade digested this revelation, That was easy, even without any alcohol. Is she just indiscreet or...

"Jade, I know what you are thinking, 'Is Tippy a blabber mouth who will repeat everything I tell her?', not at all. Lars and Kat told us that I could trust you with anything and everything. I am an empath too, and I can see the goodness in you so I decided to get you up to speed as quickly as possible so we can all have fun and make the best of our stay."

"I am relieved to hear that. And your family situation makes my complicated family seem almost pedestrian. Even if it is messy."

"So, tell me about Becky."

"Becky is married to my brother Rex. Becs is in her early 40s and when I came out to my brother and a couple other family members as a courtesan and as bisexual, the first questions Becky had were 'Is it fun?' and 'Can I play too?' Becky suggested that we institute a program of safe sex tourism for sexy housewives. The side plot is that my cousin is shooting blanks and his wife wants kids, so Becky, Rex, Constantine and Pam reached an agreement. If Becky gets to come and play with me as our test subject, then Rex can impregnate his cousin's wife Pam and maybe bed a couple of strippers while Becky is here."

Tippy clapped her hands with glee. "How about you? Do you have kids? Do you want any?"

"I don't have any but I want them and my clock is ticking loudly. And I have picked out their father, but the time isn't right yet."

"The handsome hunk you were mauling as we pulled up?"

"Yes, Larry. He would blush at being called handsome. He is a great guy and I love him. Unfortunately, he had to leave on a month-long consulting gig. I am going to miss him very, very much." Jade sighed heavily.

"We will have to see if we can cheer you up. I love cheering people up and you look yummy."

"Thanks. Here comes Becky now."

Becky looked a little tired but had some spring and swish in her step as she pulled her wheely bag up. Becky greeted Jade, "Hey slut."

Jade laughed and gave her a hug, "Becky, this is my new friend Tippy. Tippy, my sister-in-law Becky."

Tippy shook her hand, "You miss spoke, Becky. You should have said 'Hey sluts.'" They all laughed.

"Becky how are you? Have you gotten any sleep? Do you want a nap or are you ready to settle in?"

"I slept on the plane. I am here to have fun. Let's go!"

The trio walked on board together while Jade made a quick call. She booked Marco for Becky and Ling for Tippy. "Tippy do you need to check in with your people or do you want to come with us to my suite?"

"I am with you. I can catch up with Mom and Dad later."

"Let's stop by medical so we can get you both tested." Jade got tested too in order to be thorough about everyone's health.

The nurse told them, "We will try to text results to you within an hour. Saturday afternoon gets frantic as passengers arrive, we don't rush the tests but for our employees and special guests it is important to stay on top of things."

Becky smiled at Jade, "Which am I, employee or special?"

Jade gave her a hug, "You are both."

On the way to her suite Jade commented, "Becky, you can either stay in my room or you can stay with me in Larry's. Do you want privacy or companionship?" Becky looked puzzled. Jade explained. "Larry left this morning at 9 and I asked housekeeping not to change his sheets so I could smell him for a couple of days."

"Jade that is romantic and disgusting all at once. But I understand." Tippy laughed. "Before Bret and I got married we were apart for a while, I kept a shirt of his to smell when I got lonely."

"Ok. Let's stop at my place to drop your bag and then to Larry's for a quick shower." After dropping her bag and letting Becky take a peek in her closet to squeals of delight they walked to Larry's Suite and Jade started dropping her clothes as she walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

Tippy started stripping too. "I assumed that I was invited Jade." Becky was a little shocked at how relaxed her companions were at casual nudity but followed suit. I would never be comfortable walking around like this at home what with Rebby and Brandon still living in our house. We will see what happens when I get home.

Becky asked, "Tippy, do you have children? How do you manage? I could never do this back home with my son and daughter around.

"I have a son and daughter too, actually 2 of each. My Brother's two kids and mine were raised as siblings instead of cousins, my sister-in-law Nika and I are very close, and we breast fed each other's babies. It might sound non-standard but we all love each other and it works and is beautiful. Steven supported us all for the first few years and now Spring Grove select is taking off and we are doing great.

Becky mused aloud. "Jade and I have always gotten along well but lately we have grown closer. I only wish that we had been this close when Jim was alive."

Tippy asked, "Jim?"

"Jade's husband who passed away about 7 months ago. He was a great guy. She was almost destroyed. This new life is what saved her." Seeing Tippy's eyes brim with tears, Becky felt bad for having mentioned Jim. "Don't be sad. Jade is fine now, maybe better than ever. But she still misses Jim something awful, I am sure."

Making sure the temperature was right Jade said, "Let's go ladies, chop, chop."

Becky was mesmerized by Tippy's lovely golden bush. And timidly asked "Tippy, you don't know me, but can I wash you?"

Tippy put her arm around Becky's neck and gave her a passionate kiss. "In case you can't decipher that, it's a yes." Becky squirted some Jasmine scented body wash on her hand and began to explore and wash Tippy's golden triangle and ass cleft. Tippy purred, "That feels nice."

Jade pouted, "What about me?" Tippy washed Jade and slipped a soapy finger up her butt. Jade squeaked and shivered.

Jade laughed, "Don't get carried away, we have our appointment in 30 minutes." The girls finished, rinsed, dried and donned sexy white robes before they walked to the spa, where each was handed a mimosa. Jade and Tippy sipped while Becky drank hers down. Marco came out to greet Becky. Jade told him. "Marco, this is my sister-in-law and friend Becky. She needs the Ms. Kat massage, don't let her nervousness overcome her." Marco led Becky away and Ling came out for Tippy and Jade.

In Ling's room, "Lingling, Tippy is a very special guest. I thought she would like a four-hand massage." Tippy just smiled as Ling motioned for her to lay on the table.

Ling started with, "Tippy, May I adjust your energy flows? Do you have any problem areas you would like us to address?"

"I practice Yoga twice a day. If you find anything that needs to be adjusted, please do so."

Ling did her exam and glanced at Jade. "There is little here to worry about, we should just proceed with a gentle soothing, relaxing and sensual massage. Perhaps a cervical vertebrae alignment. Tippy, do you spend much time on a computer?"

"Too much actually, my business demands it, a neck alignment would be divine. Then maybe an orgasm."

Jade giggled and asked, "Do you prefer, mechanical, digital or oral stimulation?"

"Oral and digital if you are offering."

Ling set up for a nice soothing nuru massage that had Tippy purring. On the flip Jade did a face to face FBSM, while Ling sorted Tippy's neck. Once she was done Ling moved in between Tippy's legs to admire and worship her unusual blonde bush. "I have never seen such blonde pubic hair. Tippy, your bush is amazing." Ling used her long fingers to massage Tippy's g-spot while she made oral love to her engorged lips and clit.

Tippy moaned in pleasure, "Jade, this would be perfect if you would let me taste you. You smell so good, and Kat told me that your personal perfume is to die for."

Jade climbed up and straddled her face. "Enjoy. I intend to let you pleasure me all week. With my man gone I want the distraction."

"What is your arrangement with Larry if you don't mind me asking?"

"Larry picked me up at a bar onboard this ship my first week as a slut. I was out networking and looking for dates. I don't know what happened, but our chemistry was undeniable. I tried to fight it, but he just sucked me in. Now I do what a courtesan does, and he loves me and is waiting for me no matter what. Sometimes we do couples appointments together, he is quite a good lover. He just got a tattoo above his heart. A red heart with Jade inside in emerald. OH yes, just like that."

"The color scheme sounds Christmassy." Ling giggled at this.

"That's what I told him! He just laughed and said "I didn't notice that until you mentioned it just now'. He is a loving and very direct and focused person. That shows in his oral technique. You better be ready when he latches on to your clit."