The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid and Ines laughed at him, and Ines took Jade's free hand and led her from the room.

"And... we're walking... we're walking... Here!"

Jade let them in. "Babe I am sleeping in your bed. I made housekeeping leave our sheets from last night so I can smell you for another day or two." Ines licked her lips at that. Jade sat on the edge of the bed and asked Ines to take off her shoes while Larry watched. Ines unstrapped the shoes and sucked Jade's bare toes. "Ines, go to my room and get my special strap on and the tripod so we can put on a proper show for our voyeur boyfriend." Ines took Jade's master key and hurried off. She was back in 3 minutes with an armload of stuff only to find a naked Jade with two fingers in her dripping quim moaning, "Babe. Fuck me. Just like that." Ines quietly set up the tripod at the foot of the bed and took the phone from Jade's hand. Once she had a free hand Jade switched hands and rubbed her soaking fingers over her now bare breasts. Drawing rings around her nipples with the glistening pussy dew. This display made both women shiver.

Jade was lost in her passion, so Larry directed. "Ines, put on that strap-on so I can watch you fuck her."

When Ines was ready for action, "Now, get her on all fours and arrange it so I can see you penetrating her. Yes that is good. Jade. Babe, suck that cock that Ines is going to use to fuck you, Get it all wet, slobber all over it." Jade didn't have a gag reflex but if a rod went deep enough down her throat, she produced large amounts of thick stringy mucus that was slipperier than any lube. When the strands of clear slime stretched from her lips to the tip of the dildo, it was ready.

"That looks perfect. Ines fuck her!" Ines got behind Jade in position and slid the dildo into Jade's gaping pussy. Jade moaned and pushed back rocking her hips to rub her clit and to tickle Ines' clit with the nub on the dildo.

"Oh Yes! Larry fuck me. Harder."

Larry was stroking himself at the other end of the call and groaning. "Fuck Jade is that hard enough? It feels so good. I wish you were here with me."

Jade was getting hotter by the minute. She was remembering the welcome home sex they had when Larry treated her like his little Fuck Toy. "Oh God, Babe. It feels so good. Fuck me harder. I want more. Fuck my ass." Ines was feeling the clit stim from the rocking of the hinged dildo and was in a trance. She heard 'fuck my ass' and eagerly complied. Jade's well used ass while still tight, eagerly accepted the shaft that her brain convinced her anus was her lover's cock. She moaned and bucked on the dildo. "Oh, fuck. Cumming. Fuck me harder. Use me, I am your little fuck toy. Harder. Cumming!"

Jade orgasmed, followed by Ines. Larry watching the two lovelies writhe in passion. He grunted and shot jizz all over his own chest and stomach. As Jade slowed her breathing. "Oh Babe. I wish I was there to clean you up. You know how much I love the taste of you."

Withdrawing and slipping out of the strap-on harness. Ines complimented them, "That was so beautiful, we will have to do it again when Larry gets back."

"It's a date."

"Girls. Have fun without me. I have some paperwork to do, unfortunately this job is 18-hour days so I can get home sooner. If I can take another break and get hard again, I will try and call back." Jade and Ines spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other, Ines licking Jade's pussy and Jade pegging Ines. Larry called back quite late waking Jade from a light sleep, finally concluding. "I love you more than anything. I will miss you terribly. I will call as soon as they allow me to, probably not until your week off.

****

Becky had been in a lust trance of her own as she left with Loki. They navigated the 2 minutes to his suite and Becky tried to get her dress off along the way, but Loki held it up like a gentleman. He had to let go to open the door, Becky was quickly out of all her clothes and stood naked in the hall as she tossed her clothes into the room. Loki was transfixed. "God you are hot. Would you care to come in?" Becky hesitated thinking. Can I just fuck you out here in the hall where everyone can help me celebrate my descent into debauchery. This was always a secret fantasy of mine to be a total slut. Lust beyond control, taken by my man. No will to resist. Eager to be taken and taken and taken.

Becky's phone rang in her pile of possessions and she entered the room to pick it up. She gave a girlish giggle and said, "It's my husband. Would you like to say hello?"

Having ample experience with jealous husbands Loki snatched the phone from her, cancelled the call and turned it off. "That would have been a terrible idea. What has come over you?"

"I have an itch I have been wanting to scratch for years. I never told my husband. He may need to know some day. I don't know if I can keep it a secret from him forever."

"But not today, and not with me involved." Leading her to his bed he helped her out of her shoes and pushed her onto her back so he could nuzzle her thighs and nibble her outer lips.

"Finger me? Suck my lips and clit. Rub my g-spot. Suck me. Make me cum and squirt. You owe me, and you own me. I made you cum and swallowed your load. In public."

Loki who was used to driving and seducing was not above obeying a lady's ardent requests. Becky shivered, wiggled her hips against his mouth and hand and finally groaned, "Cumming, don't stop. Don't stop ever. I want to cum forever. Soo good." Once she squirted a little in his mouth Loki moved up on her. His lips slid along her surprisingly toned belly to find a pair of erect nipples. Her tits were still nice but no longer the pert hemispheres they had been in her youth, they were pliable enough for him to push her nipples together side by side and suck both into his mouth at once. "Oh fuck, Loki. Loki, take me. I am yours do anything you want to me. Anything." Loki grinned evilly and thought, Let's put that to the test.

He sucked her nipples hard while she wiggled her hips under him. He then slid his mouth up to kiss her neck and ears and make her shiver at how it tickled. "Too much." She blurted out.

That didn't stop him. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked before returning to his tickle torture. "No don't stop it is almost too much, but I want more. Fuck me. Put your cock in my c-cu-Cunt. Fuck my cunt!"

"Will I like it? Will it feel good? Is it a good cunt?"

The lust had control of her, almost complete control. Cock. I need your cock. In my cunt. I need. Fuck me. I am yours to do as you wish as long as you fuck me. "You will love my cunt. It will love you. Take me. I am yours."

"What about your husband? Your children? How can you offer yourself to me when you have other loyalties." Loki loved playing these head games with his women, with rich patrons. They wanted to think they were in control. But all they really wanted was to surrender themselves. Surrender to mindless pleasure. To have multiple orgasms, wave after wave of pleasure. He was practiced at breaking down a woman's barriers. "How can you prove you are mine? What are you willing to do?"

"Anything. I will do anything. Just fuck my cunt and make me cum." Becky began to cry.

"OK. Hold that pose."

Loki got up and found her phone. Then he slipped a firm pillow under her hips so he could sit up between her legs and enter her while his hands were free. He turned on her phone to record video and then began recording her. He rubbed his large bell end all around her entrance, to her moans of pleasure and her begging to have it in her. "Now Becky, what do you want?"

"I want you in me. I want you to fuck me."

"Where do you want my cock?"

"In my pussy!"

"That's not what you said before. What did you call it before?" he asked as he took it out of her and teased her clit.

"My Cunt. I want it in my cunt, my fuck hole!"

"What's better. And whose cunt is it? Is it really your cunt? Who owns this cunt that my cock is touching?"

"You do! It is your cunt. All yours. Just fuck it. It needs you so bad!"

"What about your husband? Will you give it back to him when you go home? You know what the right answer is if you want to cum."

"No. It's yours! It belongs to you!"

"That is right. Now we understand the rules to this little game. What about your other holes?"

"They belong to you too. You can have my mouth whenever you want. I will even suck your dick in public the way I did tonight. My asshole too. Every part of me is yours."

"What about your heart and mind?"

"Yes. Yes, Every part of me is yours, I am your willing slave. Fuck meeeee!"

Loki entered her and she started to rock her pelvis and tremble with pleasure. "Do you like that?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"How does my big cock feel in you?"

"It feels so good. Put it in as deep as you can. I love every inch of your cock. Make me cum."

"What about your husband, your family? How far are you willing to go for me to make you cum?"

"Anything, just don't stop fucking me. Make me cum."

"Ok. One more thing now. Tell your husband you are mine now, you are my willing sex slave. Body and soul. Mine not his." Becky's look of lust turned to one of panic as she realized what he was asking.

At this point Becky lost it and started wailing. "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I love my husband. You said this was a game. I quit! Get off me."

Becky was surprised that Loki wasn't angry. He rubbed her tear-stained cheek with his free hand and consoled her. He stopped the recording and handed her the phone. "Don't be cross. It was only a game. Delete the video if you like or keep it to learn about yourself and see how far you would go to satisfy your appetites. One more thing to talk about, I really do want you to cum. To have the best orgasm of your life. May we continue?"

Becky was still horny as hell but wary. Loki nudged her fuck hole and still found her wet and open. He massaged her clit and was pleased to see her smile and her breath quicken. After a few more minutes of clitoral stimulation her expression grew dreamy again and she wrapped her legs behind his back and began to pull him into her. "That's better, friends again? I am sorry about all that." At her urging he slid into her and leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips eagerly responded, and he slid all the way in. She moaned. He whispered, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Becky hissed, "Yesss." Then moaned, "faster, harder, deeper."

Loki picked up the pace as she began to buck under him meeting him thrust for thrust. "Oh, Loki. Fuck my cunt make me cum make me your whore!!!"

He smiled and drilled her into the mattress. They began to grunt in unison. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum." Becky chanted. In seconds she groaned, "Oh fuck, cumming. Fuck me, fill my cunt you big evil man."

Loki let lose and flooded her womb with thick ropes of cum. When they were done. He pulled out and encouraged her to lick him clean.

"Loki. That was the best orgasm I have had in years. I am wondering if you are a great lover or if my pleasure was heightened because I was so afraid?"

"That is something for you to decide. Maybe we should watch the video?" She picked up the phone and hit play, seeing herself naked with his cock in her made her turn red and hide her eyes. By the time she heard herself say 'My Cunt. I want it in my cunt. My fuck hole!' she was watching in rapt fascination. When they talked about Rex she began to cry again. When she heard herself scream 'Nooo' she knocked the phone away but was proud of herself. I did the right thing. A real slag would have tossed her marriage in the trash. I will really need to talk to Jade about this. Watching the video had revived Loki, he kissed her tears away tenderly and then with a smile in his voice said, "I am ready to have my ass now."

Becky felt so relieved by prevailing at the end of the video that she rolled onto her knees and spread her cheeks wide for him. Face and shoulders on the mattress she moaned. "I want this. Do me Loki you evil man. Fuck my ass." I deserve it. I am a slut. I deserve and ass fucking, I need practice for when I get home to Rex.

The rest of the evening was consumed with tender passion and every imaginable position. Becky took six more loads in her cunt, ass and mouth. She even discovered that ass to mouth oral was a turn on because it was just so fucking filthy.

In the morning she realized she had the time of her life and she slithered out of bed leaving a snoring Loki just after dawn. Throat, pussy and anus a little sore but not too bad. She took a shower and did the walk of shame back to Jade (Larry's) suite.

Sunday

Lucky for her she caught Jade as she was leaving for her morning routine. "Becky you look tired but well fucked. I will be back in a couple of hours. We can talk and have brunch."

Becky tried to nap but couldn't fall asleep again. After a time she decided on a long hot bath and once she was relaxed, made a video call to Rex while in the tub. "Honey I am so sorry I didn't call last night."

"You should be, I was worried. I almost called Jade to check up on you."

"I am very sorry, I will make it up to you when I get home. How is Pam? How are the stripper sisters?"

"Everyone is fine. Are you trying to change the subject? Tell me more about how you plan to make it up to me?" At his end, out of frame, Rex was signaling Chloe to be quiet. Lucky for him, Becky didn't comment as he bumbled the phone and the image danced. Glad I was out in the car when Becs called.

"I will suck your dick, no matter how many pussies it has been in... And you can fuck my ass, any time you want." Rex felt guilty as he thought, you have no idea where my dick has been.

"You never offered that before. What has changed?"

"Well, I have been learning new things from your little sister and last night I had my job interview. It was a revelation. If I am going to be a housewife whore, there are certain skills I need to improve on. I am sure you would love to help me get over my aversion to anal sex and I owe it to you. You are my husband and the love of my life. How can I deny you any pleasure?" I hope that sounded convincing. Becky worried.

"Becs, I was worried that you would find someone better and I would lose you."

"How could any man be better than you. Wait until I get home and I will prove it to you."

Becky heard Jade call out to her. "Jade I am in the tub." To Rex, "Do you want to talk to your sister?"

Jade saw that the tub was still full and stripped to join Becky. She took the phone, "Rexxie, how are you?"

"Jesus, Becs, you could have warned me that Jade was naked."

"Rexxie, nothing you have never seen before."

"Yes it is. Last time we were little. You didn't have those tits or that bush." Am I a pervert because my sister is hot and turns me on a little.

As if reading his mind. "Don't be shy take a good look." she said giving him a look at her quim. It probably won't be the last time you see me naked."

"Rex choked out, "Bye Becs." And ended the call. Both women dissolved in laughter. Jade almost dropped the phone in the tub.

Setting it aside on a dry towel she looked at Becky, "Well? How did your interview go? BTW, we have brunch with the group in an hour to discuss everyone's eval."

Becky looked a little worried. "How well do you know Loki?"

"I met the man for the first time last night, you know him much better than I do." Jade picked up her own phone and played Becky the video of her blowing Loki at the reception. Becky turned beet red and stammered out, "I have a better one."

Becky played Jade the interrogation video and Jade watched open mouthed until the end. "Oh, Becky I am so sorry. If I had known he was like that I would have warned you. Still, I am so proud of you for letting your love of Rex and your own moral compass prevail over your lust. What happened after the video ends?" Becky explained Loki's lack of anger and how he gently won back her confidence enough to deliver a dozen earth shaking orgasms and provide her with the best sex she had in years, maybe ever. She also explained how she edited her Interview for her husband and promised him her asshole when she got home.

Jade grinned, "Can I rest easy in the assumption that all of your holes once again belong to my brother? Halfway through that second video my heart fell through the floor. I was sure I had destroyed your happy marriage."

"You are right. My heart still belongs to Rex. He may wonder what I am thinking when I am passionately fucking my ass on his cock, but we will work that out together."

They finished up and dried so they could hurry to the slut business brunch. Everyone was there, including Steven, Liz and Tippy. Loki had a self-satisfied grin on his face which never faltered even when Jade scowled at him. He was all smiles when Becky walked over to him, kissed him passionately and whispered, "I showed Jade our video. And she showed me a video of me blowing you at the reception."

"I am sure you looked beautiful, and you both enjoyed the videos."

Kat cleared her throat. "I will keep this brief. The report is in. Lily, Tippy and Becky you are all amazing and cleared to conduct your activities without any supervision or other restrictions. Unless anyone has any objections, let's eat."

Becky caught Jade as she was walking over to confront Loki, "Go easy on him he is a mischievous evil man, but he is yummy and a great fuck."

As Jade confronted him, he held up his hands and said, "Pax?"

Jade countered with, "What the fuck was that all about?"

"I wanted to know how vulnerable Becky was in an environment like this. If I was a real scoundrel I would have recorded her on my phone and shared a copy with her. This way she has the only copy of any evidence that could be used against her. I was relieved when she said 'no' to my coercion. And proud of her. So proud."

Jade's fierce expression softened as he spoke. Finally, after a few moments reflection she responded with, "I am sure you are a total asshole, but I believe you. I am proud of her too." Jade gave him a hug and kiss. Just then Lars walked up and asked, "What is going on between you two? It takes a lot to piss Jade off. Loki? What have you done now?"

"Nothing really."

And Jade added, "Not my story to tell. I will see if Becky wishes to confide in you and Kat."

"Please. You know I don't care for secrets."

Becky was OK with confiding in Lars and Kat, so they retired to the executive offices. Becky was rather nervous. Jade took the lead. "I don't know Loki well, but I felt that he behaved badly last night when he interviewed Becky, we all know that Becky was quite taken with Loki and was having a little trouble finding the boundaries between being the best courtesan she could be and tasteful appropriate behavior in public. Becky, this is not a slam at you since if I exercise full disclosure I must admit that I have danced very close to that line and Larry and I have on occasion jumped over it."

Lars and Kat both grinned. Lars commented, "Also for full disclosure, Rivka makes very thorough unbiased reports about activities on the ship. Not judging either you, Larry or Becky, but we are fully aware of certain antics of a sexual nature that you have been a part of. The metric for judging these events includes but is not limited to Security reports, the circumstances surrounding the event and passenger complaints if any. So far there have been no passenger complaints, only excited buzz among passengers and staff. So basically, Jade your little Duo is held up as heroes of sexual freedom. Please continue."

Becky picked up the narrative. "There is more. I wanted Loki so bad that I started to undress on the way to his suite, by the time he got the door open I was standing naked in the hall, and loving every second of it. Once we got in his bed, he gave me my first orgasm. Then things changed and he got serious about playing a little game with me. The game went over the top." Becky played the video for them. Both Lars and Kat looked shocked. Becky thought, How can I be so calm about showing this to Lars and Kat. I have watched it 25 times already and end up soaking wet between my legs every time. Look at them. Lars has an erection and Kat is rubbing her thighs together like she is massaging her clit. When the clip ended with Becky screaming "No" they both let out gasps of relief since they had both been holding their breath.