The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You alluded to wanting him to be your baby daddy?"

"I do actually, he proposed but I haven't said yes yet. I plan on using this month-long separation to decide how we both really feel."

"Can I give you a little advice?"

"Sure."

"When Bret and I were apart we each attributed thoughts and feelings to the other that were not accurate. Don't fall into that trap. Balance actions with words to determine what your partner really wants."

"Thanks, Mom."

While the women were enjoying each other, Becky was warming up to Marco. He started with a very relaxing and soothing back and leg massage. As he worked, they chatted about Becky. Her life and family and her FOMO on her sex life. Marco informed her that she couldn't have a better mentor than Jade. Ms. Kat and Ms. Jade were legendary among the crew and passengers. Jade is amazingly sensual. He knew it the first time they met, when she sucked him off during her first day aboard. "No need to worry about losing it yet, I have serviced many women who were still hot and sexy well into their 60s. I always look forward to seeing Helen, who is in her 70s."

Becky's phone pinged. "Marco, can I check that? I am expecting the results from my tests." It was her message from Medical, she was free of all STDs and other communicable diseases and 100% good to go. She showed Marco. "Look at this. I am curious, is sucking dick the only extra you have to offer?"

"Well since Ms. Jade's arrival I have expanded my offerings to cunnilingus and intercourse, if you are interested." Becky looked like she was deciding, this is what I came for. I am as wild as Pam and Jade. I can be as big a slut as they are. Marco is yummy. Why hold back? Becky brought her knees up to her chest and reached around her thighs to spread her lips wide. "Marco, would you please make me cum with your mouth and then fuck me?

As Becky shivered with anticipation and pleasure, Marco applied some of the tricks he had learned from the sisters before entering her and pumping her to a second orgasm along with a great milky load.

Becky wandered into reception in a post orgasm daze. "Jade. I got approved by medical and received my slut card. Thank you for setting me up with Marco. He speaks very highly of you and Kat and knows how to please a woman."

Tippy and Jade grinned and hugged her. "Big reception tonight, let's drop Tippy off at her suite, so we can get dressed." Three gorgeous and satisfied looking women wound their way through the Saturday afternoon boarding crowds. Attracting admiring stares from people they passed. On the way Tippy called home. Jade and Becky heard her side of the conversation.

"Bret, Baby, we are here safe. So far it has been great. I have met this amazing woman. Jade."

"Yes, that Jade. She reminds me a little bit of Nika."

"No, I think she is Pinay not Japanese."

"I will ask her about that when things calm down. I Love you, bye." That reminded Jade to call Larry and Becky to call Rex. Jade's call to Larry went to VM, Rex picked up.

"Honey, I am sooo sorry. I should have called when I landed, I had just woken up and gotten off the plane when Jade met me with her friend, Tippy. I just got swept up in the excitement of being here. We got a massage and now we are going to get ready for a big reception."

"I promise I will call later and text you pictures."

They dropped Tippy and went to Jade's and took a nice hot bath.

Noticing Marco's spunk running down her thighs Jade said, "You did enjoy Marco, didn't you." Jade's eyes flashed with desire. Dare I lick that up? I doubt Becky would mind. I better be responsible. I know where that will lead, and we have a schedule to keep.

Reception

Jade had picked out an asymmetric LBD made of a shear clinging silk with outrageous side slits. It was so short it barely covered her ass cheeks and treasure. She decided to go all in and went commando. Too bad Larry is away, he would love this outfit and the fact I am flashing my goodies.

Becky couldn't find anything that spoke to her so, Jade gave her sisters a heads up and they went closet shopping for something that said elegant slut to Becky. After making the rounds without success they went back, and Becky tried on Jade's original red gown. It was a little tighter on Becky than on Jade but it hugged her ass and displayed it to great effect. Elegant slut makeup and great shoes finished the outfits. Lars and Kat had requested all staff meet 30 minutes ahead of time for private announcements. Everyone arrived on time dressed to seduce. Jade was a little surprised to See Steven, Liz, Tippy and another man and woman she didn't know in attendance.

Lars introduced Loki his cousin. "He is a good friend. He has gotten into a bit of trouble in Europe romancing wealthy dowagers and has agreed to join us for a season to help me vet new talent." Jade couldn't help thinking, Fuck. He is so tall dark and handsome. His eyes would make any woman tingle.

Next, Rose led her friend up and placed her hand in Kat's. Kat announced, "This lovely colleen is Rose's old and dear friend Lily. It doesn't hurt her business that she bares a resemblance to the actress Anne Hathaway, but she has grown tired of the Scottish winters and has agreed to join us."

Jade stepped forward and introduced Becky, "This is my sister-in-law, Becky. She is joining us for a week as a housewife slut."

Next, Steven and Tippy handed out glasses of Bourbon to anyone interested. "This is our newest consumer product. Spring Grove select 10-year-old."

Lars, Kat and Jade tasted. "Quite good. Not the Jefferson but close."

Tippy gushed, "We think so too. Now try the Spring Grove Elite 12-year-old."

"Wow! That is phenomenal."

Tippy grinned, "We know, but there is a problem. Only 6 cases of this exist. Next year we will have 12 and the year after 24. Once we reach that quantity it will wholesale for $20k a case. Until then you can't buy it, only receive it as a gift from us. We are leaving this case with you, our friends, in the hope that you will enjoy it and help us advertise among the elite."

Once everyone was relaxed Kat finished the rest of her presentation. "The housewife slut program is off to a roaring start, not only do we have Becky, but Tippy has asked to be added to the program this week if she can work it around her Bourbon sales duties. Tippy has ample experience as an escort but Becky will need our support. For her first few dates, we would like to pair Becky with Jade or another of you who she feels comfortable with. Her rate will be negotiable but not less than half our normal rate until she proves herself and is ready to spread her wings and fly. This brings us to tonight's 'interview' schedule. Lars and I will Interview Tippy, Loki will interview Becky and Steven will interview Lily. Does that meet with everyone's approval?" Becky who had been holding Jade's hand, let out a moan of pleasure when she heard she was going with Loki. Jade noticed her clenching her thighs together in anticipation.

The passenger guests started to arrive and if they were bourbon drinkers were offered a glass of the Select 10. While Lars hid the Elite in his office.

Lars and Kat gave the usual speech to the passengers introducing all the lovely ladies and now two gentlemen they could have access to if they were so inclined. Jade, Becky and Tippy edged toward the buffet since they had yet to eat that day. All three ladies feasted on oysters and sushi. Loki and Teddy got deep into a conversation about the pros and cons of different dowager seduction techniques. Loki commented jokingly, "Europe is overflowing with rich widows, but you would be at a disadvantage since you are not multilingual and just barely speak English."

Teddy replied good-naturedly, "That might be true, but my French is pretty good, ask any of the sisters." Loki chuckled at that.

Rivka walked up to Becky. "I am Rivka. Becky is short for Rebecca? Yes? Rivka is Rebecca in Hebrew."

Becky shook Rivka's hand. "Nice to meet you." Looking up and down Rivka's height and long legs. "I don't expect anyone will confuse the two of us."

Jade was busy doing her marketing thing and had a couple guys and one couple interested in her and Becky. Becky was the center of attention, with Sid and Gloria, all trying to get to know her so she might pick one of them for a possible partner. Ines and Rose were off this week for their 'monthly' but insisted on getting to know Becky since they felt they owed Jade and wanted to make Becky's week as pleasant as possible. Sid and Rose were intrigued by the housewife slut concept, Gloria felt she owed it to Jade to look out for Becky and Ines was thinking. What would jade do? She would make Becky feel as welcome as possible.

Later Lily came over and introduced herself to Jade. "Rose is like a sister to me, and she tells me that she has learned as much about seduction from you as she has from me. Thanks for taking care of her."

"My pleasure. Rose is one of my favorite people. We will have to do a threesome sometime in the next couple of weeks." At that point a handsome passenger took Lily's hand and said. "I loved you in The Dark Knight Rises."

Lily countered very diplomatically, "Sweet of you to say, but you do know I am not her." She smiled and kissed him on the lips, "I am adaptable. Maybe you would like a role play date."

Once the sisters around Becky dissipated, the sharks drifted over. They could smell blood in the water. Fresh meat waiting for the strike. The guy who played with her hair and brushed his fingers along her cheek was handsome but something about his smug, self-assured look annoyed her, yet attracted her. He acted as if she was his property, and he could do anything he wanted. Becky was glorying in the attention and couldn't help feeling some stirrings in her groin but, I am a modern educated woman. I am not just a piece of meat for a man's entertainment. Am I? Why am I getting wet thinking about being here to service the sexual whims of these men. He is attractive but it seems he thinks he can do anything he wants with me. When he reached for her breast, she twisted away and bumped into an equally handsome guy behind her. "Sorry, I had to get away from that guy."

"Why?"

"The nerve of some men. Just because I let him stroke my cheek with his fingers, he thought he could feel me up. Any gentleman knows you need to ask, and then lovingly stroke a lady's ass first. Then maybe go for her breasts.

"May I lovingly stroke your ass? It looks so inviting in that dress."

Becky smiled at him and gently guided his hand to her hip. "I would like that, thank you for being polite. To herself. Woo-hoo. This is more fun than I thought. No wonder Jade loves her job. Should I tell Rex about this? About how it thrilled me to seduce another man. Will that hurt him? I don't know where this will lead me. I'm in it now, there is no turning back. Besides, I already fucked Marco. Becky could feel the moisture between her legs as she got excited again. I want more. Fingers, tongue. Cock. I am so conflicted. I am a modern woman, my sisters and I fought for rights for centuries, now I want to surrender all that for a few orgasms. What is wrong with me.

"My name is Becky, what's your name honey?"

"You can call me John."

Even though John's hand felt good stroking her ass, she could see Loki scanning the crowd until he caught her eye. She knew it was time for her interview.

"Well John, get tested and send me a message through booking, maybe we can spend some time together this week. I might be under supervision until Tuesday, just so you know."

"Perfect."

Becky glanced at Jade, who was deep in conversation with Steven. Is she going to fuck him? Is she talking me up to him, pimping me out for a threesome. I wish I read lips it is too loud in here for conversations to carry far. I guess that is the point. She glanced back at Loki and his piercing gaze locked onto her.

She started to walk over to him, her body responding without her conscious direction. Ohhh. He is so pretty. I have already cheated on my husband. Accepted money to suck his cousin's dick right in front of him. I still love Rex, but... I want more. I want this tall Loki, God of mischief to take me and fuck me in all my holes. Yes, even in my asshole. I have reluctantly allowed Rex in there but now is different. I want it all, I want to become a true slut like Jade. I never want my body to be without what it craves. Hard cock in every hole. I will have to ask the girls about it. Is it always this good? This urgent. I need. I want to learn about all the things I have missed being married for almost 25 years. I want to smell, taste, and feel. Everything. I want everything. What would happen if I got on my knees in front of him, took out his cock and sucked it in front of all these people. Would I be asked to leave the ship? Or would everyone want a ring side seat.

Jade saw the look on Becky's face and read her intent. She walked over to Loki. "Get her out of here. Take her to your suite and fuck her before she embarrasses herself in front of everyone."

Loki broke his gaze with Becky. When she walked up to him, he pulled her close before she could drop to the floor. As he held her to him she struggled to sink to her knees for just a moment before she melted into him and found his lips with hers. When they broke the kiss, Becky gasped, "I want you now. I want your cock in my mouth. Right here in front of all these people." She started rubbing her hard nipples and trying to pull the top of her dress down to expose herself to him. She felt the bulge in his slacks and groaned. "So big. I want it."

Jade saw the look of pure lust in Becky's eyes. She felt a little jealous of her friend who was enjoying being a complete whore slut for the first time in her life. Such a sweet feeling, more addictive than any drug. As Becky's knees buckled so she could release Loki's dick and suck him off, Jade caught Kat's eye. Kat saw what was going on and grabbed, Gloria, Sid and Rose for reinforcements and they erected a sexy human shield between the couple and the rest of the guests.

If anyone glanced over, they would be at first distracted by Rose's magnificent tits and Gloria's surprising blonde hair. If they persisted in looking they would see Becky's shoes and calves as she knelt before her god. Jade kept an eye on Becky as she frantically unzipped Loki and took out his hard cock. She bent the tip to her lips and lapped up the precum. He smells and tastes so fucking good. I want him in me. I don't care if everyone sees. It doesn't matter if they see me. I am a slut. This makes me a complete whore. In the back of her mind Becky just barely remembered that she was a wife and mother. She was so overcome with lust that when Loki grabbed her head and throat fucked her, she moaned and took him to her tonsils. Jade discreetly grabbed a video of Becky for later. I probably shouldn't send this to Rex.

Lars and Steven had become aware of what was going on so Steven clinked a glass to get everyone's attention and launched into an explanation of the virtues of Spring Grove select 10 and how there was limited availability. Tippy was drawn to the scene going on around Becky and stood at the edge of the shield to get a better view. Liz joined her and squirmed her hips and thighs in arousal as she remembered the time years ago that Tippy instructed her on how best to suck Steven's cock. A lesson that took place in front of her family and friends. Liz let out a little whimper as she thought. It was so wonderful to be that hot. Not caring about anything but the beautiful cock in my mouth. Liz started to touch herself but Tippy whispered, "Mom! Wait until later."

The blowjob went on for almost 10 minutes before Loki blew his load into Becky's throat and mouth. As Becky rose to her feet Jade pulled her in and licked the stray cum from her lips and chin. Then she pushed her sister-in-law into Loki's arms.

Lars walked up as the small crowd dispersed. "Loki, I know women find you attractive, but this must be some kind of record, even for you."

Loki blushed, "I didn't do anything unless admiring her mouth from across the room counts as hypnosis."

"Now would be a good time to take this needy lady to your bed where you can continue in private." Loki took Becky by the hand and led her from the room. Jade noticed a sway and seduction to Becky's walk that had bever been there before. Rex is going to kill me. What have I done. Again.

Now that the announcements were done and the guests fed, people started to pair up. Before Tippy left with Lars and Kat, she took Teddy by the hand and introduced him to her mother. Teddy knew what was expected of him and turned on the charm. "Surely you two are sisters, not mother and daughter. You are too young!"

Liz gave a throaty laugh at the compliment. "You are partially correct. I didn't give birth to Tippy she is married to my son Bret. I first met Tippy when she and Bret started dating in high school. I knew I would love her like a daughter for the rest of my life. I adopted her brother Matt into our family too. A mother's love is a deep and powerful ocean. Since my husband Steven is involved in some business tonight, would you care to spend some time with me?"

"I would be delighted, what is your pleasure?"

"Well, after watching the floor show, I could use a little TLC myself. Where can we go for privacy?"

"My suite is 2 minutes away unless you would like to make love here on one of the tables." Liz was tempted but decided that not everyone would want to see her 58-year-old tits flopping around as Teddy fucked her.

Steven left with Lily. Jade and her other sisters continued to network with the remaining guests. Most of the eligible men hadn't been tested yet so Jade lamented. It looks like I will be alone tonight. But that gives me an idea. We need to discretely advise potential clients to get tested and vetted as soon they come aboard, since most people are only here for a week and the first three days we Sisters are underutilized. As we all know time is money.

Jade's phone rang with a video call from Larry. "Babe, Glad I caught you. This may be the only call I can make for a while. Tomorrow we are going on a personal communication lockdown. They are taking my phone in the morning and providing a secure phone for each of us. Until then I am yours."

"Oh Babe, thanks for calling. I miss you already. Even though today was exciting, many times I found myself thinking, I can't believe Larry is missing this." She told him about meeting Tippy, about the amazing SG Elite bourbon and about Becky sucking Lars' cousin Loki's cock at the reception.

"Should I be worried about Loki? He sounds like a Svengali, are you next? Am I about to lose the love of my life?"

Jade laughed. "He is devastatingly handsome..." Larry groaned. "But you know I have lost my taste for players. You have nothing to worry about. Should we continue this in my room?" Jade asked as she lifted the front of her dress and gave Larry a view of her dripping labia and hungry clit.

Ines who was standing near moved into the frame so Larry could see her and told them, "Get a room!"

"Ines, that is just what we were discussing, care to join us?"

"I would love to. Let me say my goodbyes."

Jade had to turn over her hostess duties, so she found Sid. "Sid, do you mind taking over here? Ines and I are heading to my place to have phone sex with Larry."

"Are you implying that you are too shy to do it here in front of everybody?"

"I am. I must be turning into an old lady."

Larry piped in from the phone. "Let's get it on. Here is fine with me. Babe, get that fine ass on a table and pull up that thing you are pretending is a dress and let's do it."