The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack. "And?" Liz demanded.

Lily said. "My name is Lily, and I am a bad little whore."

Thwack. "Close but not good enough. We will get back to you child."

She turned to Gloria, "You look like you have a little experience. How about you?"

Gloria spoke in a practiced tone, "Mistress, I am Gloria, I am a slut and a willing sex slave."

"Good. Very good." Liz purred.

Turning to Jade she asked. "And you?"

"Mistress, I am Jade and I am a dirty fucking whore!" She said defiantly.

Thwack! Jade jumped. "I think you are a willfully disobedient slut. Or maybe you are testing me." Thwack. "Vex me no further." Thwack. "Again?"

"Mistress I am very sorry. This disobedient slut is Jade. Jade is a filthy whore and willing sex slave."

"Much better. Now back to you, child. Have you watched and learned. Is there a brain in there or are you just a little slut?"

Lily whimpered. "I am sorry mistress. I have a brain. My name is Lily. I am a silly little whore and I am a willing sex slave."

With that Liz recuffed Lily's hands behind her back. Liz held up a finger to Steven and strode off camera to get something from the bedroom. While she was gone the woman admired Steven's huge erection. She came back with a Butt plug with a fox's tail on it. Liz inspected each woman's pussy. Starting with Lily. "Where are my fingers child?"

"Mistress, they are in my pussy."

Thwack, "Try again."

"Your fingers are in my cunt, Mistress."

"Do you like my fingers in your cunt child?

"I do. I love having fingers in my cunt. I am a willing sex slave."

"Your sex is very wet child. You enjoy being a willing sex slave." It was not a question.

Next, she went to Jade. "My dear this is the wettest cunt I have ever felt. Did you piss yourself when I spanked you?"

"No mistress. I did not piss myself. I am always wet and dripping. I am always ready for sex. My name is Jade, I am a filthy whore and willing sex slave." I can't believe that I wasted three whole months after my first week deciding if I really was a filthy whore. Is filthy slut right for me? It is!

Liz lubed up the butt plug with Jade's juices. "Thank you, child."

She stood behind Gloria. "And now my star pupil. Sex slave Gloria. Is your cunt wet?"

"Yes Mistress. It is wet."

"As my star pupil you get the prize. You get the fox tail in your ass." Gloria groaned in pleasure as Liz inserted the plug in her ass. "Now turn round and show everyone how foxy you are."

Gloria wiggled her ass and swished her tail. She stroked it and let it slip through her fingers. "Do you like this, do you boys want to fuck me she cooed to the camera."

Liz motioned to Tippy, who dug through the remains of the gear and came up with a pair of belts and wrist restraints. She fitted Jade and Gloria each with a waist harness and secured their hands above their butt cracks. Gloria was smiling because she could still reach her tail. Tippy picked up the Sybian remote and turned the device on to low. She led Lily over and using a combination of leash pulls and steadying support guided Lily to lower herself onto the vibrating dildo. Liz was there to guide the tip into the right spot. Lily sank to her knees and shuffled a bit to get the vibration to hit her just right. Finally Tippy threaded the leash though a ring low on the front of the sybian. She easily pulled Lily's head toward the floor until her nipple clamps touched the device. Lily groaned. Tippy turned up the power. Lily began to pant and rub herself on the clit pad and thrash on the dildo. Lily was lost in the sensations. God this feels good the nipple clamps are tight but the whole saddle is vibrating. I think I might cum from the nipple stimulation alone. Liz's voice broke her out of her musing.

"Do you like that? Sex slave Lily?" Lily nodded and mumbled something. Thwack. "Speak up little whore."

"Yes mistress I like it. This willing sex slave loves it."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes. mistress I want more." Tippy turned the sybian up a notch.

"Ohh, oh. I think I am going to cum."

Thwack! "Do you remember the rules?" Thwack! Gloria and Jade could see the red blooming on Lily's behind. Tippy slipped out of the room and came back with a large vibrator and a bottle of lube. As she walked past Gloria, she grabbed her leash and pulled her face down into Lily's ass.

Liz asked, "Whore Gloria do you know what to do?"

"Yes Mistress, may I have your permission to eat this little sluts ass?"

Tippy slipped the vibrator into Gloria's dripping quim as Liz said sweetly, "Certainly my dear. Eat the little slut's ass and get it ready for the dildo you are lubing up with your whore cunt." Lily just moaned louder as Gloria ate her ass.

Finally Tippy pulled the vibrator out of Gloria's cunt and leading her around front pushed her on her back with her pussy in Lily's face. Liz asked. "Little whore, don't you think you should return the favor?"

Lily stuck out her tongue and lowered her lips to Gloria's cunt.

Thwack! Thwack! "Remember your manners little Whore!" Thwack! Lily moaned at the pain. Jade giggled.

Liz shot her a look. "I will deal with you later."

Thwack against Lily's red ass. "Your manners Whore?"

Gloria spoke, "Lily, sweetie tell her what you want. Beg her to let you eat me." Thwack! Thwack! Gloria yelped. "What was that for?"

"No talking to each other. Let her reason it out and remember."

Liz hit Lily again and she moaned. She was trying to think. I don't like pain or rough sex. Why am I so turned on. What if I want to stop. Is there a safe word? Did anyone mention a safe word? "Mistress, may I repay Whore Gloria for pleasuring me?"

"You may little whore." Lily buried her face in Gloria's juicy cunt. Tippy placed the dildo at Lily's anus and turned it on.

Pushing gently but firmly the device entered Lily's sweet ass. Tippy turned both devices up higher. "Oh Gawd. Fuck. That feels so good. Mistress I am going to cum."

Thwack! "Manners?"

"Mistress, I am such a dumb bimbo, do I have your permission to cum?"

"You are not a dumb bimbo, you just lack training. You may cum."

Tippy turned up both devices and Lily fucked herself on the Sybian dildo and the vibrator in her ass. Her hips flexing and twitching, Lily's entire body spasmed. A standing wave of vibration rippled across her soft bulging breasts. Lily screamed. "Ohh God, Oh Fuck. Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! No more. I can't take any more. Cumming! I Can't stop! Cumming!"

After what looked like the third in a string of continual orgasms Tippy lowered the vibration settings, she released Lily's leash so she could lift her head and removed the dildo from her ass. Lily was able to lift up enough on cramped legs to slide off the sybian penetrator and collapse on her side on the floor. She let out a contented sigh as she stretched her legs. Her eyes half shut and smiling she just laid on the carpet catching her breath.

Liz complimented her. "Very good for a first lesson, little Whore."

Lily sighed, "Thank you for my lesson, Mistress."

For some reason Jade chose not to suppress her laughter. Thwack! Thwack! "What is so funny Slut?" The second shot caught a fingertip which really hurt. Jade clenched her fists to protect her fingers since she knew that her cheekiness was going to earn her more swats. "Ouch! That hurt Mistress." Thwack!

"I can do this all night slut! Explain what makes you laugh!"

"Mistress. Anyone can see that in this group I am the smallest both in stature and in breast size. I have always felt tiny compared to my other sisters."

"Point well taken filthy whore Jade, but what are you willing to do to atone for your insolence?"

"Mistress, may I clean off that dildo with my mouth?"

"Yes, you may whore Jade."

Tippy brought over the dildo and Jade licked it lovingly before Tippy rammed it down her throat. Jade mused as she performed. A little funky but Lily tastes good. I suppose Gloria is next. The anticipation is killing me I want to ride that fucker. Ride it hard.

Finished with Jade, Tippy gently raised Lily to a sitting position so she could enjoy the show, then led Gloria by the leash to the Sybian. She got going and was enjoying the ride when Tippy threaded her leash and removed the tail plug from her ass exposing her slightly gaping asshole to all. Leading Jade over and down, Liz said, "You know what to do whore Jade." It wasn't a question.

Grinning Jade asked, "Mistress may I pleasure slut Gloria's asshole?"

As Jade went to work, Liz lubed the dildo in her cunt. She also turned the Sybian up for Gloria. When Gloria was moaning and sounded close Tippy pulled Jade aside and slid the vibrator up Gloria's ass. Gloria moaned, "So full so good. May I have more power and more spanking Mistress." Liz set to. Over the years Gloria had practiced spanking and submission with a long-time client. Her body had learned to link the pain and the pleasure. The most powerful orgasms she ever had came during such sessions. Gloria's ass was beet red and she was on the brink. "Mistress can I please cum? And can I have more? More power, more spanking?" Tippy raised the power to 9.

Thwack! Thwack! Gloria concentrated. Here it comes. This is going to be big. The next second Gloria's body shook, and she screamed, "Oh Dear God, Fuck me! Cumming! God." Her body went rigid, then spasmed and jerked with each additional strike. Thwack. Lock. Spasm. Thwack. Lock. Spasm. Thwack. Lock. Spasm. Even though conscious thought was not an option, Gloria had trained her body to hide her tells so that by the time Liz and Tippy thought she had received her 3 orgasms she had actually cum 7 times. Tippy allowed her to rest while they turned to Jade.

Liz asked, "Filthy Whore Jade. What do you think of the show so far? Are you ready for your turn?"

"Mistress I am very ready. This show has been enlightening. Both my sisters are excellent sex slaves. I am eager to prove my worth. Now please. May I have my turn?" Liz nodded yes. Jade walked over to Lily and Gloria and bending double kissed both of them with tongue. They both still had red ass cheeks and reeked of pussy and fresh sweat, but they seemed happy.

Then Jade walked to the vibrating Sybian and lowered herself gracefully onto the dildo.

Liz looked impressed but thoughtful. "Filthy Whore Jade. You present a problem. The point of this training is to take a woman to the edge, to her limits and past them. Since you have no limits, we are all going to be in uncharted territory." She left Jade to enjoy the Sybian while she conferred in whispers with Steven and Tippy. Tippy left the room and came back with some new items.

Tippy sat down in front of Jade and started to work. She had two lengths of thick gold wire, a pair of jeweler's pliers and a small torch like one would use to make Crème Brule.

Liz explained. "We have heard about the tattoo that your man Larry got for you. All true submissives need to be marked. A tattoo or a brand. A brand is a permanent reminder of your commitment. I will let you decide if you are fully committed. Because this is on the edge of the map even for an experienced sex slave like Gloria. We will have a safe word. Your safe word is pancake." Tippy had fashioned a heart and a capital letter L at the ends of the two wires. She set them on the floor in front of Jade's face so she could think about her choice. Be branded for Larry or say pancake. Jade agonized, What the fuck! Why am I even thinking about allowing this. If I do it Larry will either think I am a crazy psycho slut or think it is the most romantic thing he has ever seen. I don't know what to do. Oh, fuck the clear choice is pancake.

Liz smiled, "But first spanking and your orgasms."

Tippy turned up the power on the Sybian. Jade squirmed as the increasing pleasure built in her groin. Tippy pulled her down with the leash, Jade pressed her clit on the vibrating pad and quietly had an orgasm as she rode the thick rod.

Thwack! Liz growled, "Are you cheating filthy slut Jade? Did you cum without permission?" Thwack! "Don't you dare do that again." Thwack! Thwack! "Little whore get over here and get Whore Jade's ass ready for fucking."

Tippy dragged Lily over by her leash and Lily first asked, "Mistress, may I pleasure whore Jade's filthy ass?"

Thwack! Thwack! On Jade's ass check inches from Lily's face. "You may."

Lily pressed her mouth into the gap between Jade's firm red cheeks and licked and thrust her tongue in enthusiastically. Jade moaned trying to hold back another unsanctioned orgasm. "Fuck that feels good Lily. You are a wonderful little slut."

Tippy was watching Jade's body language closely and decided she was holding back and locking eyes with Liz they decided in unspoken communication. Time to break her resolve.

Tippy pulled Lily away and upped the power on the Sybian to 9. Then she pressed the tip of the vibrator to Jade's anus and pushed it in. Jade groaned. "I am close, But I want more mistress. More."

Tippy withdrew the vibrator from Jade's rectum. As she was about to protest, Steven stepped over and knelt behind her. Even though he was thicker and longer than the vibrator, he entered her easily. Liz handed him a paddle and he pelted Jade's ass cheeks as Jade fucked herself on his cock.

"Are you enjoying that cock whore? Do you appreciate me sharing my Husband's cock with you? Are you grateful? Will you take his cum in your ass?"

"Yes mistress, I am grateful. You are a kind mistress. Yes, I want Steven's cum in my ass. Can I have more? Is there more?"

Tippy sat down in front of Jade and heated the wires to glowing with the torch. Beads of sweat broke out on Jade's brow but not from the exertion. Am I going to let this happen? Why would I do such a thing? Am I doing this for me or for Larry? Am I trying to convince myself and everyone what a stone-cold slut I am?

"MORE? You want more? There isn't much more left. The sybian you are riding only goes up to 10. After that the last is to decide..."

"Ten? I can handle the ten I am almost there. Please Mistress."

Steven had been spanking her constantly and now her ass was beet red.

"Whore Jade you will get you're ten soon. Now tell me, choose a tit or an ass cheek or say pancake. Choose!" Jade looked over at Gloria, her friend mouthed 'NO! Say Pancake.' Jade looked away and closed her eyes. Gloria's mind raced, Oh fuck. She is going to do it. Just because nobody would think she could.

Jade's thoughts were whirling. Can I do this? I can do this. I should do this for Larry. For our love. This is crazy. You are crazy girl. You don't have to do this. Don't be proud. Say pancake. Say it.

"Right tit. No. Left cheek. Mistress. Left ass cheek and may I cum?"

Tippy dialed her up to ten and Jade could hold back no longer. An explosion rocked her body, every nerve ending in her fired at once. Her rectum clenched Steven and he began to spurt into her. Jade barely made a sound. She grunted and gurgled and groaned. She had orgasm after orgasm. Steven finished and withdrew his delicious fat cock from her ass. The loss didn't make a dent in the stream of pleasure although she did note an empty feeling. She stared ahead at the glowing wires and the torch as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

Liz bent down to look in her eyes, "Are you ready? Are you sure?" Jade shook her head yes.

Tippy stood up and walked behind her. Liz looked determined. "Sorry about this sweetie but we have to cut the power a little so you will hold still and we don't do a messy job."

Liz lowered the power to 6 and Jade stopped cumming. Steven held her hips in place. "Are you sure you want this?"

Jade hissed, "Yessss! Do it!"

Tippy was crying as she pressed first the heart and then the L into Jade's ass cheek and marked her permanently. Jade groaned and held her breath, a whisp of smoke curled into the air. Tippy removed the wires and Liz said, "Sweetie, it's done. You can relax." Tippy released Jade's wrists from the restraints.

Lily and Gloria sat there gaping in awe. Jade panted for a couple minutes and then the women all started babbling at once. Jade got up and walked to the full-length mirror in the bathroom. Both her ass checks were glowing crimson.

Tippy hugged her as she admired her work. "I tried to place it so regular panties or full bikini would cover it but there was nowhere it wouldn't be visible with a thong. I can't believe you asked me to do this to you."

Jade pulled Tippy close and kissed the faint scar on her cheek. "Now I feel like your sister."

Tippy stuck her finger in Jade's ass and used some of Steven's semen to sooth the already throbbing brand.

Jade cleared her throat, "Thank you Tippy, Liz, Steven, Gloria, Lily. For a truly memorable evening."

"Now." Jade commanded. "I want you all to swear on your life that you won't breathe a word about this branding to a soul until Larry, My L heart gets back and sees it."

She looked at them one by one. Liz, "I swear." Tippy, "I swear." Gloria, "I swear." Lily, "I swear." Steven, "I swear."

"Steven I am going to need you to keep that video under wraps but get me a copy ASAP. Now I need a drink, this hurts a little."

Tippy had covered her brand with some additional soothing ointment. If she could keep it from getting infected the brand was going to be beautiful. The heart high on her left ass cheek with the L to its lower left and not quite overlapping the heart, just cradling it. She was excited to show it to Larry and glad she hadn't chickened out. She had almost cried pancake but then went with do it, she would see how she felt about it after watching the video in the morning, see if there was any emotional fall out.

She did have a couple of worries. Tippy seemed, more traumatized than she and as the evening wore on and they drank and talked Tippy kept touching the scar on her cheek. A nervous habit Jade didn't remember seeing before. Gloria had been talking about tattoos, first Larry's and then the ink Lily arrived with. Gloria was against tattoos but fascinated with the brand. She wouldn't let Jade cover it until Gloria left with Lily to get to bed. Gloria was staring at it every time she looked at her, G even told her, "Tippy does beautiful work and it is so bad ass. I can't believe you did it. Larry will probably propose when he sees it." Steven and Liz were the most sanguine of the group, maybe because they were older, they had seen more in their lives. Tippy covered the mark with a large band-aide. No one would see it as Jade walked home. Even though she wasn't likely to encounter anyone at this late hour she wanted to be careful.

Late that night as Jade headed to her bed she started to fret about Becky. If her brother's wife was using her as a role model or if her recent past actions were any indicator there was no telling what the fuck her sister-in-law was getting up to with Loki. She had been worried about Pam but now Becky was foremost in her mind. She was pretty keyed up, so before trying to sleep she checked messages hoping for something from Larry. There was one sent from Pam an hour ago marked urgent. A simple '911 call me when you get this, no matter what time'.

Jade called Pam and woke her. "Hello? Jade? Let me go pee."

"Pam, call me back on video. Jade referred video calls because she could read a lot from people's faces.

"Pam, 911? What is up? What's wrong?"

"Is Becky doing OK? Have you talked to your brother?

"Becky is fine. Maybe having too much fun if that is possible. She is healthy and happy if that puts your mind at ease. I haven't talked to Rex since last week. How is your deal going?"

The deal is great we have done it 3 times at the start of the agreement. But..."

"But what?"

"Rebby called me. They haven't seen their father since Thursday night, and they are worried. The kids think he hasn't been home except to change clothes since he took Becky to the airport. Cons ran into him at the club and he told me he thinks Rex is shacked up with Chloe and Ashley. Every time I try to call him for a refill he is cagey about when we can meet. He could just be nervous about Cons, but I don't know. He keeps talking about Becky sailing away with his baby sister to become a whore, and when I say, 'you mean like me?' and he catches himself. It's late. Can you try and talk to him tomorrow?"

1...45678...13