The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

Friday morning was routine. The last scabbing fell off her brand and the outline of the Heart and L were neat and clean and a slightly darker reddish brown than her yellow brown skin tone. She thanked Gaia that she had not inherited any keloid scarring genetics from her grandfather.

She had a pleasant but not terribly memorable afternooner with John from last Saturday's reception. Kat had invited to a small party with the Spring Grove people as a sort of sendoff since they were departing Saturday afternoon.

It was held in the smaller of the two conference rooms and all the usual appetizer delicacies were served. Lars even broke out some of his private stock of the Elite. Everyone was relaxed and companionable, But Tippy seemed nervous, no, excited about something.

Once everyone had eaten Tippy clinked a water glass to get everyone's attention and pulled out some gifts from a black bag she had brought. Jade had assumed it was full of sex toys for later. But all that was revealed were 4 small, gift-wrapped boxes. Tippy slid a very small box to Jade. And one to Kat. "Jade you first." Jade picked up the small light gift and delicately unwrapped it. She opened it and caught her breath. Inside was a gold pendant on a sparkling gold chain. The pendant was her brand joined together and polished. Lars helped her put it on.

Jade clutched it to her breast and sighed, "I love it, thank you. Where did you get it?"

"I made it. I have been making jewelry as a hobby and had all my kit with me in case I got bored. Little chance of that happening aboard this ship with all of you here. Yours are made from the original wire I used to brand you and Kat." She pushed the second small box to Kat. Kat opened it to find a pendant matching her brand. "Sorry Kat, I had to replicate the pieces from fresh wire."

Lars stood and placed it around her neck. "Why don't you tell everyone now?"

"Lars, not yet there are more gifts. Tippy, I love it. Thank you for your thoughtful and unique gift."

Tippy blew Kat a kiss and passed the larger gift to Jade. Jade opened it eagerly. The box contained a black leather collar. The collar said, 'Larry's little' on one side and "Fuck Toy" on the other in gold leaf. It was also adorned with brilliant white gemstones. They looked like diamonds but were undoubtedly cubic zirconia. The stones were too big to be diamonds. Jade tried it on, and it fit perfectly. The last box contained her gold leash. Jade got up to hug Tippy and Liz and Steven. "Thank you all for everything."

Kat placed a zoom video call to Juliana, Lars' mother. "Hello Mom. I would like you to meet my friends. Kat introduced her to everyone. Juliana raised an eyebrow at Jade's collar and asked after Larry. Finally, Kat cleared her throat, "One final thing. I took a pregnancy test this morning and I am with child. Juliana, you are going to be a grandmother. Jade, you are going to be an aunt again." Kat passed Jade her untouched glass of bourbon and said, "Sweetie, you will have to finish this for me." Everyone was so excited and happy. They crowded around Kat and hugged her and Lars. Jade was crying tears of joy. Her oldest friend was realizing her dream of becoming a mother and with a man she absolutely adored and respected. I miss Jim. I miss Larry. I hope I am next.

After the meeting Jade and Becky left and spent some time talking on Becky's last night. Becky told Jade, "I was hoping Loki would find me and we could spend my last night together, but he has been a gentleman and is avoiding me. Or maybe Stefan or Matt would want me again. Not that I don't love you, but this will be my last night here and my last opportunity for strange cock for the foreseeable future. Sorry."

Jade smiled, "That is why I wanted to talk to you. I feel like I let you down. Instead of easing you into this week I sort of let you run off and Jump into the deep end of the pool without adequate preparation. I feel like a terrible mentor. We need to talk. You need to get your head right before I send you home to Rex. My brother, who loves you."

"I know that. I love him too." They went to one of the nicer restaurants and shared surf and turf, something that Jade rarely allowed herself to indulge in. They drank and ate and laughed. Jade launched into a speech she had been rehearsing in her mind. "Becky, you surprised me this week. When I spent my first week working with Kat, I was terrified but had absolutely nothing to lose, so it was easy for me to dive in headfirst. I never told this to anyone, not even Kat, but I was suicidal after Jim's death or on my way to becoming an alcoholic. When Kat called me for lunch to invite me here I was a drowning woman grasping for a lifeline. Kat threw me that lifeline. Even though I enjoyed my first week it still took me two months, almost three, to decide what to do. Decide what I wanted. Did I want to be all the things our society holds in such low regard when it comes to 'Sex workers'? I reviewed all of my options, experimented, went out to bars, drank, partied, went on some dates, prostituted myself out a couple times. I studied the industry, watched porn and masturbated like crazy until I finally knew in my heart that this was for me. I am frightened that you took to this so effortlessly. I am so sorry I led you to this."

Jade made Becky recount everything she had been thinking during her slut week. "Rex and I have always had a good sex life and relationship. Not over the top but intimate and consistent. But for some reason, I held some of myself back. Maybe I thought that I had to as a modern woman. I could never fully surrender to my husband and my own desires. At the time other couples, mostly my school girlfriends, were abandoning their appetites for carnal pleasures, Rex was pushing for more. I told Rex, I will do 'anything within reason', unfortunately we had different definitions of 'within reason'. Rex wanted to explore anal pleasures. Your brother likes his porn too. I drew a line there, even though he was gentle and patient, I could never surrender fully to his desires, something I now regret. We had talked about swinging but didn't know where to start. As I said, most of my friends were slipping into middle age and roommate relationships with their spouses. When I mentioned our interest to others, I got the usual 'Ewww!" responses. One of my friends still doesn't talk to me even after months of apologies."

Becky continued pouring out her heart. "This week has been a revelation. I have found my exhibitionist self and the sweetness of total surrender to my lover. The bottom line is I still love and desire my husband. I intend to go home and rock his world with my new skill set, but I don't know how much I should tell him, should I show him my videos?"

"Becky, your videos are very hot. I am sure Rex will get excited watching them, just make sure that he understands that while you enjoyed making them, you came home to him to make more hot memories. And maybe some more videos."

As Jade was signing the check she got a call from Lars, "Jade can you and Becky come to our office for a video call with Larry, in the next 10?"

"Certainly. We are on our way."

When they got there, they met the Spring Grove people at the door, and all entered together. When they saw Lars, Kat, Rivka and Zev there was a clamor of 'What is the emergency' and 'Are we in any danger'?

Lars put up a hand and said, "No immediate danger, I will let Larry explain." Lars joined a meeting with Larry on the big screen video conference system.

Larry wasn't alone, he was flanked by two people in Black suits white shirts and black ties. One man one woman, they looked like agents from the Matrix movies. Larry opened with "Hello all, I am here with agents Simmons and Connors. I have some news that cannot leave this group." Lars made introductions and swore everyone to secrecy. Larry continued "There is going to be a major disruption to air travel tomorrow, part due to weather, part to labor troubles, part as an attempt by The Brothers to get the government to back off their investigation. The perfect storm as if you will. I am afraid that you will be stuck aboard for a few days until things sort out."

There was a babble of distress and Jade looked stricken. Larry smiled at her. "Babe don't worry. I will be coming in on a chopper. I am sorry everyone that I can't offer any of you transport off the ship. Government expenses need to be held tightly especially given the politically charged nature of this situation. So, you will be stuck with me and my security detail for a couple extra days."

Hearing that, Jade brightened while Tippy and Becky exchanged knowing looks. Jade offered, "This is going to affect more people than those just in this room. Can we offer regular guests half off on additional days' stay? Maybe staff up booking and travel to meet the coming flood of requests? Becky, Tippy? I am sure demand for siren services will be high, can I count on you sluts?" The ladies laughed and nodded.

Liz added, "Don't forget me."

Tippy giggled, "Mom! You are so bad."

" I know I am no kid, but I am pretty sure Teddy was satisfied with our tryst."

Kat summed up with, "Lars and I had some prewarning and time to think. We were discussing things along these lines. Jade, sweetie, it looks like you have everything well in hand."

At the other end Agent Simmons leaned in and whispered something to Larry. He cleared his throat and Larry cautioned, "Please don't mobilize anyone or prep staff until the news breaks in the morning. We do not want to contribute to any of the conspiracy theories that are going to grow like weeds."

Rivka commented, "Can your men in Black wear something inconspicuous, maybe blend in a little better?" Larry winked at her and glanced at his people. They both nodded.

Once the call ended, Jade took Becky's hand, "You OK?"

"Yes. But I was planning on wowing Rex tomorrow. Now I don't know what to do with myself, with all this sexual energy."

"Becs, would you mind sleeping with me tonight? Keeping me company? I am just a little keyed up too."

Becky leaned in and gave Jade a passionate kiss.

Neither of them got much sleep that night. Jade could hear Rivka and Zev rutting and at one point Becky suggested crashing their party. "No. They need their alone time. The next few days are going to be taxing for them."

End of ch 7.

Authors postscript. For those of you getting tired of Jade, I focused a little more on Becky this chapter. In the absence of feedback from readers, I am left to my own devices in plotting the course of this little slut paradise. More to come.