The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jade. Don't be such a snob. It's obvious that you never worked in a strip club."

The next pair were more to Jade's liking, tall, fit and good looking. After listening to the pitch, the one with the piercing blue eyes was blunt and to the point, "Why would I want to pay you a grand when I could pick up a woman at any bar on this boat?"

Jade's evil grin returned as she reached under her shirt dress and pulled her thong down and off. She inspected the fabric to make sure it was properly damp and pressed it to his nose. "This is why. You can take your chances with some secretary on vacation, or you can treat yourself to the best."

The guy's eyes went wide, and he licked his lips as she put her thong back on accidentally flashing her kitty. His buddy asked, "What did she smell like?"

"Heaven." Was all he would say. "I guess we better go get tested."

Across the table Becky saw what Jade had done and pulled at the ties on her bottoms and slid it out to offer to Loki. She allowed her thighs to fall open which were more or less covered by the table. Breathing in her scent from the panties hit Loki like a snort of cocaine, and he turned to finger her.

Becky had that look again so Jade walked over and leaned in, "Loki, please take her to bed before she sits on your face in public." Becky started to grope at his pants, so he brought her to her feet covered her with his jacket and led her away. Becky was so besotted that she didn't even acknowledge Jade or say goodbye to the group, she just clung to Loki.

Lars and Kat were getting bored. They said their goodbyes and left too. "Thanks for defusing that Becky situation. She doesn't look too mad at Loki."

Jade collected her staff, and they headed off to the next hot spot. Since the sun had set and the temperature dropped slightly Jade's nipples were clearly visible pushing out against the material of her shirt. She asked Tippy to light her and take a couple of pictures of her for Larry. Tippy posed her with the lighted bar behind and some key light as she looked over her shoulder her ass out and the outline of her right nipple clearly visible. Tippy asked her to lift the back of her shirt up exposing her lovely ass cheeks. Then she had Gloria slip in to fondle her lovingly. Jade was delighted with the photos, "Tippy you have a real flair for Photography."

"I learned it when I was working as a stripper and later setting up my escorting website. I have always loved the beauty of the female form. You are a perfect subject. If you ever wanted to go solo, I could get you more work than you could handle, just based on your pictures."

"Is there anything you can't do?"

"Not if I put my mind to it and I am motivated."

Steven and Liz were still there so Jade decided to talk to them. "I have bits and pieces of the story but would you mind telling me how you all ended up as a family?"

Liz broke into a big grin. "My favorite subject. Until my son Bret's freshman year in high school we were a typical midwestern family, my first husband Dan owned the town's hardware store. Tippy was a classmate with Bret and she was the school bicycle. She sucked and fucked her way through all of the school teams. Midway through freshman year Tippy decided that she needed a reputation overhaul and to concentrate on her studies. Tippy met Bret in the library looking for scholarships and took a liking to my tall handsome quiet boy. Bret invited Tippy for dinner along with her younger brother Matt, their mother was an alcoholic and the kids rarely got a decent meal. The moment I met the two kids I knew that Tippy was going to be Bret's wife someday, Tippy and Mattie came over often. Matt was the brother Bret always wished for. They loved watching Sunday football with Dan."

At this point Jade started to weep. "Oh, Honey. It's Ok. We haven't even gotten to anything sad yet. Dan gave Matt a job at the store so he would have some money of his own. Tippy had started her spirits career cooking moonshine for her mother so she didn't spend the little food money they had on liquor. Tippy went away to college on a full scholarship. The first year went great. Bret didn't go to school because he felt we needed him, and he wasn't the brilliant student Tippy was. She was so driven to get her chemistry degree. At the end of that year Dan died of a heart attack. The stress of it all caused Bret and Tippy to break up. Now you can weep, but as you can see everything turned out great. I was heartbroken but always hopeful. Tippy finished a 4-year degree in 3 years and she and Bret finally made up. Along the way, Tippy had made some wonderful friends, she is a great judge of character. People like Steven, Nika, Richard, and Kate.

I met Steven through Tippy, and we fell in love. Bret and Tippy married and have beautiful bright perfect kids. Nika, Tippy's best friend, and Matt married and also have beautiful kids. Nika is Japanese and I hope you know mixed Asian and Caucasian babies are beautiful. Steven's family has been in the sprits business for generations and he is quite rich. We all live in a big compound for the lack of a better description. Tippy, Bret, Matt and Nika live in connected homes and Steven and I, 200 yards away by golf cart through the woods path. Tippy and Nika breastfed each other's babies and although they are cousins the kids were all raised as siblings. Steven and I couldn't be happier. And it all started the day Tippy walked in our door. I loved Dan and thought I would never be happy again but sometimes you get lucky. Get a second chance. The key is to always hold the ones you love close and never lose faith.

"Liz, that is an epic saga. I am so glad I have met all of you. I am a widow too. Jim died 7 months ago. Kat saved my life showing me I could still find joy and love. I will be eternally grateful to her and Lars for the life I have been able to build here." I admire Liz. Her love has built a family that any woman would be proud of. Talking to her really makes me miss Larry and want to be the mother of his children. "Just between you and me I have a wonderful boyfriend now. I am thinking about starting a family. It will be hard to juggle with my job."

"Wonderful, when can I meet him? Why isn't he here?"

"He is away for a month on a government contract. I miss him like crazy." Jade told Liz the tale of the ongoing saga of the brothers, and how Larry was helping to take them down. "I'm sorry. I didn't even ask if you knew them. I shouldn't have told you about Larry's work. That was terribly indiscreet. Liz you have a way about you that just makes me want to pour out my heart."

"Don't worry. I have heard things about them but never met them. Steven may have, but after what happened to Tippy, he steers clear of any such people."

"Oh? What happened to Tippy?"

"Before she graduated an evil client beat her up and almost killed her. He put her in the hospital. That small scar on her cheekbone is a reminder."

"What happened to the bastard?"

"Shanked in the county jail. No one could ever find out who did it."

"Those two brothers deserve the same, they killed a sex worker in Florida along with some 'business' partners. People like that are a stain on humanity."

Steven had been quietly listening. He reached out to take Jade's hand and kissed it. "You know how religious people like to say everything happens for a reason? Sometimes things do. When Bret heard Tippy was in the hospital, he made the 6-hour drive in 4 hours to patch things up and propose. They have not been apart since then, except for this trip."

The group had slimed down and the remaining members were entertaining and networking. Gloria, Lily and Tippy were deep in conversation. Tippy was miming riding a mechanical bull with her hands behind her back. All jade could make out of the conversation was 'When I look ready to cum spank me.' This made her smile and laugh. Oh, Babe. I wish you were here to share this with me. Sid was deep in conversation with a tall well built and well dresses very blonde man, almost an albino but he did have blue eyes. Sid leaned in to kiss him and he led her away by the hand. Her dark skin against his was lovely.

Ling joined them which perked Steven up and made Liz smile. Ling asked quietly, "May I borrow your husband for a few minutes?"

Liz replied sweetly, "You may as long as you don't intend to keep him." Ling asked Steven to move to the other side of the table and after a brief conversation started moving her hands about his body but not really touching him. Liz had a quizzical look and asked jade. "What do you suppose that is about?" Jade followed her gaze.

"Ling is a practiced Asian healer. She is probably adjusting his energy flows. If there is anything to worry about, we will let you know." Jade patted Liz's hand, what are your plans for the rest of tonight?"

"Did Tippy invite you and a friend over tonight?"

"Two friends actually. Gloria and Lily. Lily is dying with excitement."

"Wonderful. Would it bother you if Steven and I join you?"

"In an orgy? That would be great."

"I won't be participating in that capacity, but we will be capturing some video for Bret and Richard, and maybe I will be directing a little bit of the action."

Ling had noticed that Steven looked tired, "Steven, you look tired, it could be nothing more than too much activity and not enough sleep. May I check your energy flows?"

"Please do, lovely lady."

This is the point when Jade and Liz glanced over. Ling had her back to the two women, so Jade didn't see her frown. "I don't want you to worry but I feel your heart isn't pumping at its full capacity. Have you been to your cardiologist recently?"

"I have. He is recommending a valve replacement. You knew that from waving your hands over me, I had to have 4 very expensive tests and a whole day in the hospital to tell me what you just did. Can you fix it?"

"This is beyond my skill as a healer. All I can do is adjust your energy flows which will make a temporary improvement." Ling did her thing and Steven sat a little straighter and seemed more relaxed. "Shall we rejoin the Ladies?"

When they returned Steven kissed his wife passionately and said, "Liz, you won't believe this. Ling here just diagnosed my heart valve issue in 3 minutes. She adjusted my energy flows and I feel great now, but don't let me put off the surgery when we get home."

"I promise I won't let you be a stubborn old ass and work yourself to death. You have a family and grandchildren to live for. What would we do without you Papa Bear?"

Jade smiled at Ling and mouthed 'Thank You.'

Teddy and Ines had been schmoozing a good looking couple in their late 30s and Ines came over to Jade and asked, "Can I borrow that hinged strap-on?"

Handing her a spare keycard Jade said, "Sure. But I thought you were getting your period this week?"

Ines grinned, "Yes but not yet. And I can still suck cock, lick pussy and peg that sexy woman." She collected Teddy and their new playmates, and they headed off on an adventure.

"Ling, you are the only one left alone. We are going for our own fun. Please join us."

Liz echoed Jade's invitation. "Yes. Please join us."

Ling smiled at the two imploring women, "I appreciate the invitation but I had a long day and I need to get an early start tomorrow. I am booked from 6 AM on."

****

When Loki left with Becky she slunk along like a lady cat in heat, the only thing missing was the strangled meows. Becky unbuttoned her blowse and reached back to unhook Jade's loaner bra. Tension released it leaped off her chest and her tits spilled out. They were still a minute away from her and Jade's suite and the halls still had some people, many a little tipsy after their own night of drinking. It was lost on no one they passed, what was in this almost nude woman's future. Steps from her door, Becky handed Loki his jacket. She tossed what little she had on to the floor along with her room key. Groping at his belt she released his cock and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his hips.

She impaled herself on his shaft and moaned, "Fuck me. Right here against this wall. I need you. My cunt aches for your cock." Caught up in the passion, Loki slammed her into the wall and plunged in deep. Thump. One. Thump. Two. Thump. Three strokes, before he glanced around at the crowd. "May we have a little privacy folks? My wife seems to have imbibed a little too much tequila. Rebecca darling control yourself. Show some decorum." He somehow found the willpower to put her on her feet and retrieve the key. She took his cock in her mouth as he fumbled to open the door. "Sorry about this folks, my wife is a very passionate woman."

He had to disengage from her mouth and drag her in the room leaving her clothes in the hall. Becky said loudly, "Don't lie to them, I'm not your wife! I am your whore. Your cunt for as long as you please me and make me CUMMMM!"

Loki closed the door as she ripped off his clothes. Becky was on him again and rode him as he carried her to the bed where they collapse with a gasp. Then she said loudly, "Wait! I want video! Set my phone up and record this so I can relive it later." Loki rolled off her and set up her phone and put it on video record. The view showed Becky squirming on the bed, cunt in full view furiously strumming her clit. Moaning, "Loki, The cunt needs! I need. Fuck me!! Please I am so hot just like the other night. I won't edge you again I will take your cum again and again. Fuck me please. Plleeeeease." she whined. Loki moved into the frame and as he moved over her, she grabbed his erection and frantically pulled it to her and arched up onto it. Loki lowered down on her and slid into her pussy. He pulled out and she arched up again so she wouldn't lose contacted. He plunged down gain and smashed his shaft and pubic bone into her puffy cunt lips. "Oh, Fuck! Just like that. Again."

They copulated loudly like wild animals in rut until Ines and her group approached the door. Ines scooped up Becky's clothes and put her finger across her lips. "Shhh. Be quiet, wait here." She silently opened the door and entered the suit. The recording caught Ines looking through dresser drawers until she pulled out a long black strap-on. The couple were so into their rutting that they never noticed her until they watched the video later. As Ines held up her prize and shut the door they heard Becky scream, "Ohh, Loki! Fuck I'm cumming. Arrrrggghhhh." Loki was close but held off so he could keep fucking her and push her into another immediate orgasm. She locked her legs around him so tightly he could barely move, but no matter he was there and shot jets of his semen into her womb. They lay there gasping for breath for a full five minutes before she let him move off of her.

She rolled him on his back and cleaned him with her mouth, "Get hard again handsome. I can't stand this empty feeling. I need more. This cunt needs more."

In a moment of lucidity and self-awareness Becky gasped. "Loki, what have you done to me? I have never been this hot on my life. I have never had such need. Did you slip me drugs? Or is it just you? How will I live without you when I leave? I will be fucked. I am fucked."

"Rebecca. I have never had this kind of passion. Nothing like this with any woman. Ever. Maybe I am a god. I will miss you too. But, this is what needs to happen. We can have this one night but no more. When I leave in the morning, we can never make love again. I care too much about you to let our passion destroy you and your marriage. Promise me. Rebecca, please." He pleaded with her.

"I promise. But we still have more time tonight? Until morning?" at this point Loki got up to stop the recording.

****

Jade gave Ling a hug and kiss goodbye and walked over to collect her partners in crime. Gloria, Lily and Tippy were more than ready to get started.

The six of them headed to the family's shared suite. Lily was so excited she was practically skipping, her breasts bouncing wildly. When they entered, Lily caught her breath, "There it is! Even without any attachments it still looks exciting."

Steven led Liz by the hand to their bedroom and said, "We are going to freshen up kids."

The ladies did the same enjoying a group shower. When they were dry, Tippy carried a medium black duffle into the common area and dropped it next to the sybian. Gloria laid out a towel on the floor and dumped the contents of the duffle onto it. All kinds of goodies spilled out. Various sized dildo attachments for the Sybian including the coveted double penetrator, Collars, chains, restraints, whips, paddles and nipple clamps. Gloria picked up four black collars and put one around Lily's throat, one on her own neck, one on Tippy and handed Jade one to put on her own throat. Next, she clipped up four elegant gold-plated leashes.

Tippy picked up the double and some lube. She lubed it, placed it on the machine turned it on with the remote and then mounted it. She rode the sybian like a sexpert. Referring to their previous conversation, Tippy instructed Gloria to choose a paddle. When the time was right, Tippy asked Gloria to paddle her ass just as she was ready to cum, "Now!" This precipitated an explosive orgasm that lasted minutes as Tippy jacked up the sybian power to 10. Once she was near exhaustion Tippy cranked down the power to 5 and spent a few minutes cooling down.

Gloria arranged the remaining dildo attachments in size order and then pulled both her sisters down by their leashes and ordered them to choose. Jade was wet from the shower but being pulled to the floor by a collar around her neck had her dripping. Tippy observed, "Jade sure won't need any lube tonight." Jade smiled. Take my phone and get a couple pictures for Larry.

Gloria laughed. "Why does this submission pose turn you on so? You have never denied any lover anything. What is there to submit to?"

"I don't know. It makes me feel sexy and dirty. And don't say 'Jade, you are the dirtiest slut I know' again."

Lily was fingering the dildos, flexing them and licking them. Tippy commanded, "Get a little closer slut. Get a good look." As she placed her foot between the younger woman's shoulder blades and pushed her tits to the floor. "What will it be Lily? Long and thin? Long and thick? Just thick? Or the cunt buster? You won't be needing the double, I have a special treat for you ladies." Lily sat up holding and stroking a thick 7 inch attachment. "Who wants to go first?" Lily jumped to her feet. Tippy jerked her chain. "Did I give you permission to stand?" Yank. "You must learn" Yank. "You ask permission for everything." Tippy nodded to Gloria. Gloria picked up a pair of nipple clamps and tightened them down on Lily's fat pink nipples. Tippy demonstrated how to attach the dildo through the vibrator pad. Next, she cuffed Lily's hands behind her back. Things had quieted down behind them and Steven stuck his head out of the bedroom door and said, "Don't start yet we need a couple of minutes.

Tippy undid one of Lily's wrists and asked Sweetly, "Cocktail anyone?" Jade ordered a bourbon rocks. Lily asked for a glass of white wine and Gloria vodka rocks. Lily looked adorable in a collar and leash with a cuff dangling from her wrist. As she sipped her wine the cold steel of the manacle made her shiver as it contacted her breast.

Steven came out with a camera on a tripod. "OK, ladies. Break time is over." If anyone needs to piss now is the time. Jade thought I will save it. I may want to squirt it later. Steven focused the phone on the bedroom door so he could capture Liz walking into the room. Liz looked amazing. She was wearing a full-on Dominatrix outfit, black leather bustier, thigh high leather boots and a black collar with chrome steel spikes. Jade thought Yikes! Liz is playing it to the max. If I didn't know she was a sweetheart, I would be afraid. Steven panned the camera as Liz strutted over to the toys and picked up a riding crop and a couple of paddles. With Tippy standing to the side Liz carefully lined the woman up and standing behind them commanded, "Now introduce yourselves, Girls. You first little one." Thwack. She swatted Lily on the ass and Lily yelped. "My name is Lily."

1...34567...13