The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt moaned at that and pulled Becky to his groin with her leash. Becky purred, "That's it baby. Command me."

Matt pushed off his shorts and did just that. "Suck this cock girl. Suck it good." He led Becky to it by her leash. Becky licked his shaft from tip to balls and back. He smelled great and his precome was salty and a little sweet. She moved between his legs and gulped him, "Baby girl you suck a mean dick." Baby girl, Matt called me baby girl, that is so flattering. I'm almost old enough to be his mother. Fuck, young cock tastes so good. It is so fucking hard. Would he mind if I rode him?

Jade grinned around Jack's cock as she listened to Matt's attempts to woo Becky.

Becky decided to go for it. I need. I need him in my cunt. She crawled up his torso and put her pussy in his face for a minute. "Matt do I taste good? I am so wet for you. I want your cock in me. Your big, beautiful cock deep in my hungry cunt. Can I have it? Please?" Matt enjoyed eating her pussy for a while, his cock throbbing. He looked over and saw Jade riding Jack with her bra and panties discarded on the floor. Matt grabbed Becky's hips and forced her down on his cock. Becky moaned, "That's what I want Matt. Take me. Make me fuck you. Force me down on your hard cock. Oh God it is so big. I don't know. Will it fit? Will it hurt? Don't hurt me." Becky whimpered. Matt couldn't stop himself and finished by thrusting up into her.

After a few minutes of spirited bull riding, Jade offered, "Jack are you watching this?" as she turned his head to watch Becky bouncing on his buddy's rod. "Jack? Do you know what would be really hot? Becky told me that she was excited about today and wondered if she could get DPed. What do you think Becs? Jack?"

Jack shook his head yes and Becky groaned, "Oh god yes, just thinking about it is going to make me cum." Jade got off Jack and started licking Becky's ass. Becky started to cum. "Cumming. So good. Fuck me Matt." After she calmed down, she reached over and took Jack's hand, "Fuck my ass Jack I want you both in me. Please?" she begged. Jade spit all over Jack's cock and guided it into Becky's ass. "Yes. Fuck my ass!" Becky, Matt and Jack worked out the rhythm of a satisfying DP.

Jade watched and mused. She really is enjoying being a slut. I hope she and Rex figure it all out. Those tight balls look close to blowing, both pairs. "Get ready Becky. You are going to get filled, and soon."

The boys sped up. Becky moaned and kissed Matt. She started to cum. She froze for a second than panted and bucked on cocks. Her pelvic contractions milked the two cocks. She orgasmed again, and both men exploded from the exquisite pleasure of her pelvic contractions. Jade was impressed, she had never seen three people cum all at once. Becky was riding her wave of orgasms well past the point of comfort for the man. Jack softened out of her ass and Jade licked him clean. Becky dismounted and did the same for Matt. She used the towel to wipe her face and then pelted him with kisses.

The boys were all smiles. Jade handed out cold water. Jack pulled her on his lap. "I guess you were right, you two are beyond awesome. We wouldn't have found a secretary on vacation to DP the two of us."

Jade smiled, "Hold that thought, you boys have to get your strength back so you can DP me."

Becky finished her water and Matt grabbed her leash and pulled her head to his groin again. Becky obeyed. "Yes Master, I know what you want." As she lowered her mouth down his shaft. This is so hot. I am an educated married woman being a totally submissive slut. I hope Rex will use me when I get home. I hope I will please him better than his stripper whores. The thought of besting another possibly younger woman in a fuck battle for her husband really turned Becky on. I am going to learn everything I can on this trip. Rex will be amazed by Becky the sex slave. Jade sucked Jack hard and mounted him.

Jade reached over and touched Becky's exposed cunt. "Becky don't suck him off so well. I need him in my ass, Please? Help your sister out."

Becky slid her mouth off Matt. "Hold that thought Matt. I will have Jade's ass ready for you in a minute." She got on her knees and ate out Jade's asshole.

Jade moaned and rode Jack harder. Becky got up led Matt over by his cock and guided him into her. "Oh god. Matt, you are so big. Jack, I feel so full with all your yummy man meat in me." Jade knew just how to move in a DP. She did what Jade does and rode the two cocks with vigor. The warm feelings built in her groin. She was an erotic vampire drawing the life energy out of them. This just feels so fucking good pussy stretching, ass reaming, clit rubbing. I love it. I want more. "Becky get over here so I can eat your twat." It would have worked better with a third cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but Jade made do. She thrust her tongue against Becky's clit and once Becky got her position right stabbed her fuck hole. Both men were panting from the exertion.

Becky was getting close again just from watching the action below her, "Jade, I love you. You are my hero. Fuck those cocks you horny slut, made them cum. Get that spunk." Becky came from her own dirty talk, Jade climaxed on the dual penetrators and they both exploded.

They still had a half hour. The girls sucked cocks and fingered themselves until the boys got their last orgasms.

After they left, Becky took off her collar and leash and asked. "Can I keep these for Rex?"

"They are on loan from Tippy, but I will work it out with her. I am thinking that it will be extra hot having Rex lead you around with the same collar you wore learning to be a sex slave. I understand how little things like that make a difference."

"Jade, I meant what I said, you are my hero. This has been the greatest sex of my life. And it is all because of you. I know now that I let things with Rex get boring. It was up to me to spice things up. When I tried, he never said no to anything I wanted to do. I just shut his filthier suggestions down and never came up with any of my own. I am feeling alive again. Alive and ready to go. Thank you for talking to him. I know you are looking out for me.

Jade met Tippy and Liz for a drink and some sushi for dinner. Jade handed Tippy the collar and leash. "Where do you get these? I wanted to get one for Becky. She wants her husband to have her chain. Also, does the vendor do custom orders?"

Tippy pushed the collar back into Jade's hand. "Keep this one, my gift to Becky. What kind of custom order?"

Jade debated whether to go into detail or not, but she really trusted Tippy so... "I want something in this soft black leather with lettering saying, 'Larry's little fuck toy' and some rhinestones or other white gems."

Tippy and Liz were both grinning. "Yes, our vendor does that kind of thing do you want their number or can I call them for you?"

"Tippy, if you have a salesperson you deal with regularly it will save me some time making friends, sending a deposit for a special order and whatnot."

"Done."

Tuesday

Jade's brand was already feeling better. The salve from Dr. Baker was wonderful. Jade had hardly any discomfort during yoga. However, she took great pains to avoid anything that would alert Ling to anything amiss. She didn't want to have to tell anyone else either the lie or her story. Class was rather full for a Tuesday, and they had to use two studios. That would mean that Thursday would likely be packed as well.

After class Becky tracked her down to talk. Becky had an inquiry into her first individual paying date. Matt wanted to spend a dinner and evening with Becky as a sex slave. Becky was flattered but a little uncertain about being alone with the seemingly gentle but large man in that fantasy. She asked Jade for guidance before accepting.

Jade listened to the proposed date and then took her to see Tippy for help from an expert.

Tippy asked, "Jade what do you think of this guy?"

"When both of us were together with him he seemed like a perfect gentleman. Becky, are you apprehensive? Afraid?"

"Not really, but what if he wants to get too rough? What can I do?"

Tippy smiled. You have your collar but let me give you another prop." Tippy went to her bedroom and came back with a shiny pair of stainless-steel handcuffs. "Here take these."

"How is being cuffed going to protect me?"

"These are not ordinary cuffs. You can get out of them without a key. Let me show you."

Tippy put the cuffs on Becky. "OK, now struggle to get them off. "

Becky tried and failed and looked frightened. Tippy shood behind her and moved her index finger along the keyhole side of the metal bracelet, "Do you feel that stud? Press it."

Becky did and the cuff came open and allowed her to twist loose. Jade said, "If things don't go well escape and run. The element of surprise should be enough to give you the edge you need."

"Now. Have you ever watched bondage porn? Do you have any idea what to expect?"

Jade played the Jade, Gloria and Lily sex slave film.

Becky started masturbating halfway through and came twice before the climax had her moaning slack jawed. "That was Sooo fucking hot, I am definitely going to do this with Matt."

Matt Reduex

Matt had arranged to meet for drinks and a light dinner before heading off for play time. He was waiting for her again in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Becky was in a pair of Booty shorts and thin white tank top with spaghetti straps. She was sans underwear. Matt pulled out her chair for her and when she sat she made sure he got a view of her kitty. Matt groaned, "Damn Girl. You are as hot as I remember." They enjoyed a cocktail and a cold seafood plate. As Becky slurped down her last oyster Matt paid the bill.

Licking cocktail sauce off her fingers, Becky picked up her clutch and unzipped it. She took out the collar and leash and pushed them across the table to Matt. "Put this on me and lead me to my suite handsome." Picking up the collar Matt rose and stood next to her. When the soft leather and his fingers touched the skin of her throat Becky shivered and moaned, "I have been thinking about this all day wondering what you have planned for me." Matt clipped the leash to her collar and encouraged her to her feet. Becky stepped into him, raised her face and pressed her lips to his.

"Matt, I don't know if you know this, but I am a married woman. It is so wicked of me to be acting like such a slut. I may feel guilty about some of the things you want me to do. You may have to punish me a little, maybe handcuff me or spank me so I will behave." She showed him the steel cuffs and black paddle in her bag. "I want you, but I just don't know if I should be doing this. I may require your strong leadership to set me straight. Lead on Master." As Matt pulled her along a step behind him, she started to drip. There was a rapidly growing wet spot at the crotch of her shorts. Becky was starting to feel that urge to get naked in public and shock people. She pulled one strap off her shoulder and down so her right breast was exposed and she could pinch and pull her nipple. "Matt, look what you are making me do."

Matt stopped her and pushed her against the wall. He pulled up her top and spun her facing the wall. He took her cuffs out of her purse and cuffed her hands behind her. He spun her back around and ground his erection into her crotch. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so he could kiss her while she whimpered and melted into him. "Master, you are so forceful, I love it."

A few moments later they were at the suite door. Matt found her key, got the door open and pulled her inside by her leash. "On your knees my lovely slut!", Matt commanded. Mustering all the grace she could, Becky sunk to her knees before him and asked, "Yes Master? What else do you want?"

"Pull my shorts down with your mouth and suck my cock." Becky found purchase for her teeth just past the end of his swollen cock and managed to pull them down a bit. "Please turn around master." Matt turned pushing his ass into her face, she managed to bite the waistband of his shorts and briefs and pull them down over his ass cheeks. "Master, I am sure this would be easier if I could use my hands."

"I want to you to work for it whore. Do as you are told." Becky moaned her excitement. This is hard work, but it gets me so hot when he calls me whore. I could slip out of these cuffs. But I will save that for later. In case I need to.

"Master, would you call me slut too please?"

"Sure slut. Lick my balls and ass while you are back there." Becky obeyed with enthusiasm and moaned. "That's it skank. Only a skank eats ass, even their master's ass." Matt kicked off the clothing and spun around. "Suck this cock, slut." Becky latched on after the cock in her face stopped bobbing around. "You like that cock whore? Suck it." Matt grabbed her head and throat fucked her until she started to gag loudly. He pulled her over to the couch by her leash. He tore the straps off her top and ran the rest of the garment down to her hips. He bent her over the arm of the couch and pulled off all her clothing.

Becky groveled, "Master, what do you want me to do? I will do anything. Almost anything. Just don't fuck my ass. I'm not ready for that. Should I suck you more?" she asked as she tried to squirm away.

Matt grabbed her by the wrists and held her in place so he could ram his cock into her dripping cunt. He slapped her ass, "Liar! You are ready. Don't ever say no to your master. Whore!" Becky pushed back on the meat invading her body. Matt started to pull back on her wrists as he thrust into her juicy cunt. He pulled out and wiped the head on her asshole lubing it up. He then stuck his thumb in her asshole and two fingers in her fuck hole and brought them together as he pumped in and out.

Becky moaned. "Master that does feel good. I guess I was mistaken." Matt pulled his fingers out of her and pushed his cock into her ass pulling hard on the chain connecting her wrists to slide her down his shaft. Becky shuddered with a surprise orgasm as his balls slapped her clit. "Oh Fuck. Master, you fuck me so good. I love having your cock in my ass. I am cumming, cumming on your hard cock deep in my ass. Harder. Fuck me harder."

Matt laughed. He pulled out of her ass walked around to the side of her and grabbed her hair, forcing her open mouth down on his cock. He face fucked her for a minute and then went back to drilling her dripping quim. All Becky could do was moan and let him take her. She had another orgasm. Matt switched holes and made her cum again. Even though she knew she could get out of the cuffs if she wanted, she was in her slut zone. The feeling of helplessness and being used made her forget about anything except what was happening to her, what Matt was doing to her with his cock.

As Matt got close to exploding he told her, "I don't know which of your holes feels best I think I need to try your mouth again." Becky groaned out another orgasm as she gagged on his cock. I love being face fucked. Gagging until I get past it and go deeper. So hot. The gagging pushed him over. As he came he pulled back so he could cum all over her face. He blasted her mouth, chin, forehead and hair. She smiled up at him with Jizz dripping off of her and said, "Thank you master. That was the best sex ever. You made me cum four times." Matt found his phone and took a picture of her grinning cum covered face. To herself Becky said, not as good as Loki but still a pretty good fucking.

Matt grabbed her leash and led her to the bathroom. "We need to get you cleaned up. Just because you are a skank doesn't mean you have to look like one. Becky stopped to admire herself in the bathroom mirror, arms pulled behind her back thrusting her tits out, Semen all over her face, her makeup running black streaks down her cheeks from spunk and tears form the throat fucking she had taken. God damn I'm a hot slut MILF.

Matt removed her collar and led her to the shower by her cuffed hands. He was actually gentle as he washed her face and hair. The contrast in his demeanor from the face fucking was an even bigger turn on for her. After washing and drying her, Matt put her collar back on and led her to the bed. "Becky, I have been thinking. I have control but you seem to be entirely too eager to obey. I need to think of something that you won't want to do. Suck my cock and get me hard again." Let me think, what can I force her to do. Something that won't physically harm her, but she will want to resist.

Becky sucked and sucked. "Now get on all fours while I get a few things." Matt came back with a paddle and his phone. He lubed his cock in her cunt and fucked her while he paddled her ass cheeks. Thwack! She squeaked and jumped with each stroke. Matt jerked her leash and pulled her into him. She ground her clit against his root. Thwack! "Slut! What are you doing? Are you enjoying being spanked?"

Thwack! "I am master, I am a slut and here to serve you. It hurts but feels good too. As long as your meat is in me."

Matt started recording video as he pulled out and sunk his cock into her ass once again. "Let's see how you feel about telling the world what a slut you are? Look at me. Tell me where my cock is." Thwack!

Becky looked at him over her shoulder. "Master, your cock is in my ass. I am going to cum."

"Not until I give you permission. Fuck your ass on my cock and tell your husband how good it feels to be a totally submissive slut." Becky started fucking herself and wondering. The whole world? Going to see me like this? What the fuck am I doing? Why am I like this. I used to be a PTA chair, now I am trying my hardest to be a total slut and whore. What have I done.

Becky commented for the video, "Rex, I love you, but I love cumming too. I am such a whore now. I don't know why, but I love Matt's cock in my ass."

Matt saw a flicker of panic in her eyes. "I think we hit a nerve. Keep fucking yourself on my cock. Make me cum. You have my permission to cum too." Thwack!

"Matt, I like fucking you even with my ass but please don't show this to anyone. I am going to cum."

Matt pulled out of her. Thwack! "Not yet I want something first."

Becky groaned in frustration, What now, why do I let guys video me? Do I want to be a porn star? Is this humiliating or exciting. A bit of both, I think.

Continuing videoing her he got a good sequence of her red ass. A paddle strike, Thwack! And him pulling her back by the leash as she panted. Finally as he prepared to enter her again, "One more thing. What should we do with this video?"

"Watch it, fuck more and then delete it?

Matt slid into her bowels, "I don't think so. I will let you cum if you give me your husband's phone number so I can share this with him."

"Matt no, I can't do that, I love my husband this would hurt him."

"Are you sure he won't find it a turn on. He knows you are here, right? He must want to be a cuckold."

"No. It's not like that, we are only playing a game." What the fuck can I do. I want to cum so bad. Wait, he won't know if I give him the real number.

Becky gave him Jade's number. He stopped the recording and entered the number in his address book while Becky slid up and down his shaft. I can't believe she did that. He grabbed her hips and pummeled her rectum until they both exploded.

As Becky collapsed on the bed. She worried What the fuck? Would he really send Rex that video? "Did you send that video to my husband?"

"Not yet, I am still thinking about whether I should. I have enjoyed leading you around by your leash, but I don't really want to hurt you. Let's watch it while you clean me with your mouth."

1...678910...13