All Comments on 'The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 08'

by wsxzaq110

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the story and looking forward to each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been great, have enjoyed it much. One thing I do find myself wanting more of the mental and emotional feeling of Vikki as she submits to men. We are getting some insight into her feeling at the time but I would like to know more about her feelings of submission. Again we are getting some look into that aspect for her, but crave knowing a little more about the mental aspect of submission. How she feels about opening herself up and taking a man inside her. I would kind of like to know more about on the mental side of Kristy's dominace. I want to feel a little more what she is feeling when she is dominating Vikki. Not a critism of the work, just a desire of the reader. Thanks for your good work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has gotten boring. No twists, no turns. Just an insecure little man hating cunt, torturing a young man too mentally fucked up to realize he's being taken advantage of. Kristy is a monster!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous