All Comments on 'The Slave Ch. 06'

by hydrangealawrence

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't understand this posting

This story has gotten slaughtered in the comments and the scoring. Multiple people have pointed out that you've been posting the previous chapters in the wrong category. Now you tag this story as Ethan sucking a man's dick. Do you understand the words GAY MALE? That category trumps loving wives (which there are none of in this story) every, single time. I've come to the conclusion that you're just trying to piss the readers off at this point. From now on, I'll just roll to the end of the story and give you the 1 star you deserve.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
seriously?

It's a bad fetish story you've drunkenly posted into loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author

This author is too damn dumb to understand categories or just trying to see how low he/she/it can score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not saying it redeems itself but...

...just wondering how many 1-star ratings you got from people who only actually read the summary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop

Please stop...wasting our time...this is not a LW story and not very good anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: The Slave

The title alone should be enough to indicate that such a story belongs in Fetish or BDSM.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing

There is nothing that can redeem this story, or make it belong in LW.

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
comment

Ha, you again! Why do you keep reading if you hate my stories so much? Not that I don't appreciate the page views.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story. Lucky bastard, id love to be used like that, or get blown by and fuck a sub like that. Thanks for getting he hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhydrangealawrence@hydrangealawrence
I'm taking a brief hiatus during the emergency to keep up with non-pornographic work obligations, but I promise to be back soon! Next up is the compilation "Stories To Bang By: Vols. 1-50" and "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 51: Probed," a collection of two short erotic science fict...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES