The Sleeping Beast

Story Info
Sleep or fight, will he claim his prize or let her slip.
19.5k words
4.53
10.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These beast people stories are fun to write, just a little info if you get confused. 3 nights to a full moon, first one they want to have a partner, second one they NEED to have a partner, third one they want affection. the other ox girl story explains it better but thats the gist. have fun and enjoy, i had a blast writing and proof reading it. if there's mistakes, please remember I'm only human with a full time job and adult responsibilities.

..................................

Dalep raised his arm and wiped the sweat off his brow, looking out to the edges of the farm and seeing Kazz strutting back with a full sack in tow. He could see her satisfied grin from where he was standing a quarter mile away.

"Well damn, did she get it that quick?" he whispered to himself as he got up to head towards her.

He covered the distance quickly, his seven foot figure making easy work of traversing over the rocks and through crops that were in his way. Getting to his smaller counterpart that was dragging the bag covered in grass and blood.

"I got him for ya, his den was just inside the wood line!" Kazz said with pride as she yanked the bag open.

Dalep shivered as he saw the dead mountain lion inside, he hated that it had to be like this, but he couldn't put his animals or others in any more danger. The local wildlife management had told him they would try to send someone out, but a month had passed and he had lost four goats in the time he was waiting. When Kazz offered to help, he was more than happy to let her take the reins and put an end to it.

"Sorry to put this on you, I'm happy you're ok though." Dalep said with a smile.

Kazz looked upwards towards him, almost having to take a step back as his face shined with a bright smile. She got odd looks for her body type, but she always felt he never judged her and actually enjoyed seeing her. In the three years they had known each other, he had never shown her ill feelings or contempt, she felt her stomach flutter as he looked at her.

"You should have called me sooner, Dalep. I would have been more than happy to come out and take it down before this much time had passed." she said as she turned to look back down.

Dalep was happy she was always willing to help, she may have been tough to handle sometimes but Kazz was one of the toughest hunters he knew. Seeing as how she never used a rifle or other weapon, she could take down game all year and never have any trouble with law enforcement.

Kazz stood six feet tall, but since she was part lycan she had long arms that were covered with dark fur from above her elbow to her hands. Her hands were large, with long fingers that were level with her knees, tipped in razor sharp claws that allowed her to easily dispatch prey and climb through the landscape. Her legs from above her knees were the same, dark fur covering her powerful canine-like appendages and agile feet, also tipped with the deadly natural weapons. She caught people staring there most often, where humans had ankles that were attached to feet. She had an ankle hock like a wolf, leading down into a paw that she walked on, she still had five toes that assisted her balance. At first she would just look like an average woman walking on her toes, but then when people realized, they always recoiled and gave her plenty of room.

Most people shuttered when she smiled, seeing the fang like canine teeth could make a primal fear and upset feeling rise in their gut. But the center of her body looked just like any other woman, toned from a life of running and hunting her prey. She hated being in crowded areas, the prying eyes of humans that seemed to look down on her and judge the body she had been gifted. Appendages too long and deadly for them to feel comfortable with her being close to them. Her ears were sharp, able to catch their whispers as they were so sensitive to the sounds around her. They came from the side of her head and pointed upwards, long and straight, soft fur adorning them to help keep the cold at bay.

Everytime Dalep looked at her, he always imagined scratching just behind the fuzzy ear that came out and pointed upwards. He enjoyed seeing her, and after being around her for so long, he always felt like he had an extra safety blanket when she was close by.

Other people in the town guessed he would have a harder time accepting her, since he was part Ox himself. After his dad had met and fallen in love with his Ox girl mother, they had him and raised him to work the land. Standing almost seven feet tall and being built to carry and work all day, he was expected to be more skittish and wary of her. But he warmed up to her immediatley, and always made sure to greet Kazz and ensure she was having a good day. He saw her as a beautiful woman, with a toned physique and level head, he wondered why she was always single.

The thought reminded Dalep of what night it was, the first of the three days of every beast persons natural dilemma. He looked at the sun and gauged the time, then back to Kazz who was watching him, her face looked like she had a question but once his brown eyes locked with her icy blue ones, she looked away.

"Well I'm gonna get this thing home, I'll clean it when I get home, you shouldn't have any problems as I left the gut pile in the woods." she said as she turned to leave.

Dalep watched her black shoulder length hair blowing in the slight breeze, he looked down her body and to her rear. He didn't want to act like an animal, but the way her tight and toned butt looked in the form fitting clothes had pulled his attention. The way her wolf-like legs moved reminded him of a woman walking in high heels, he tried not to stare but knew he was failing.

"Hey Kazz!" he asked with a raised voice, as he blinked and raised his line of sight.

She turned around to look at him, his powerful physique standing like a mountain in the landscape of the farm. "W-What!" she shouted back. She worried she sounded annoyed and as he looked at her she felt her inner being writhe and claw for something, she cursed herself and pushed the feeling down.

'Do it, just ask it!' Dalep thought to himself as he huffed with his nerves bounding inside of himself, he wanted her to stay. He didn't want to say goodbye yet, but even after being friends for so long, he still worried she would see him as a nuisance, the annoying ox boy that made her waste her day.

"Do you want to just clean it here, you can stay for dinner, if you'd like?" he asked while trying to mask his nervousness in his voice.

Kazz gave him the same look she always did when he had her feelings twisted up like this. One eyebrow cocked slightly higher with the opposite ear dipping down, her blue eyes looking into his with unrecognized intensity. She never realized she did it, always being too preoccupied thinking of something else.

Dalep saw the look she gave him, the same cursed look that had taken him down from the start, 'Don't look at me like that, don't.' he thought to himself as his chest tightened.

"I don't wanna put you out?" she responded.

He smiled and looked even happier, "No not at all, you've done so much, it's the least I could do!"

Dalep went inside the house and left Kazz to clean her kill outside in the barn, he was happy his animals were safe now. Inside he wondered if she would be satisfied with a more vegetable based meal, he could add a meat substitute, but he himself didn't like to eat animals. When you were part Ox, the thought of eating cows or other animals of the like made your skin crawl. He washed his hands and got ready to prepare the food for him and his dinner guest.

Kazz finished cleaning and sectioning her prey, loading it in the deep freeze in Daleps barn for the time being. She walked back to the house and climbed the two steps before grabbing the door knob and opening it. Walking in and then closing it behind her she saw the timed lock on the door, the automatic device that would seal it shut on the three nights of heat. She looked at the clock and read 4:36 p.m. on it, noting she still had time to enjoy a meal with him. She walked through the house, unaware of how comfortable she felt inside after three years, as if it was her own den and she was just returning.

Entering the kitchen and leaning on the wall she looked at Daleps back and watched him work on the meal. She traced the lines of muscles that shifted under his shirt, years of work and the genes of a beast causing him to seem as powerful as a force of nature. Watching his face appear as he looked over his shoulder though, she could see there wasn't an ounce of ill intent in him. The warm aura of a caring and gentle man that had no ulterior motives or secrets to hide from her.

"Can you get a few plates, Kazz?" he asked.

"Sure." she answered, she walked to the cabinet and pulled two out, she knew where everything was as she had spent so much time here. Setting them on the table she let her mind wander as she smelled his cooking in the air. She walked to the counter and opened a drawer underneath, reaching in and pulling out forks and knives for them. Then placing them on the table she looked back to him, wondering if he would have someone during this cycle.

She ran her eyes up his figure, his legs at shoulder width and his head looking down, the aura of strength oozing as his hands worked the meal for her. She could see the light brown hair pushed into a mess, wiping the sweat away and running a hand through it all day, pushing it to one side. The stubble on his chin and neck, the muscles and tendons that controlled his head flexing in the light coming through the window. He turned to grab a towel from the island behind him, his arms opening as his hand reached for the fabric. Kazz studied the outlines of his chest, the sweat causing his collar to cling to his skin as the forearms flexed with his grip.

'If I was a heifer would he want me?' the thought flashing through her mind and caused her to blush. She turned away and erased it from her thoughts, pist that she would even let a notion like that come into her mind.

Dalep took the skillet of food to the table, resting it on a hot pad in the center and then bringing another pot of steamed vegetables over. He hoped she would enjoy it and he was looking forward to sitting down with her.

"Thanks for joining me, sorry it's so early for dinner though." he said as he fixed her plate of food.

She smiled and watched him work the spatula and give her a large portion, "No it's fine, it's that time again so I'm sure you want to have everything squared away before the night." She was also happy that since it was an early dinner, she would have time to go home and prepare for her own evening.

Seeing the plate of food in front of her had her stomach rolling with hunger, she loved her meat, but was happy with his vegetable dishes every now and then. She couldn't live solely off of plants, but understood that he wouldn't eat meat as it rubbed him wrong. She took a fork full of the delicious smelling meal and ate with delite, enjoying the taste and way he cooked it for her.

Dalep saw her enjoying it and was happy he made something right for her, feeling pride in his abilities as he tried it himself.

The meal was large but both devoured their portions quickly, enjoying the quiet company of one another as they ate. Kazz looking at his hands working the utensils as he cleared his plate, she felt the warmth inside her rising. Watching his powerful digits gracefully move and work, the image flashed in her head, the two powerful hands grabbing her. Lifting her exhausted body and throwing her to the floor, her claws tearing against his skin as she roared out with ferocity. His powerful frame making easy work of breaking her as they wrestled on the hardwood.

Kazz snapped her eyes to her own plate and glared at her food, working harder to cut it up and eat it. Trying to push the flash out of her mind, she couldn't believe the thoughts she kept having as she was around him. She could only blame it on the night that was coming, the first night of heat, being a predator she could control herself more. Beasts like Dalep and his kind wanted to breed and make offspring, an innate sense of duty to sire children in case of losing ones in attacks. A primal mindset from the old days, but since she was of a different type they thought differently. Her kind could hold back, could wait and find a strong mate, a powerful partner to make a stronger offspring, but urges still hit her.

Her heat hit differently, but it still tortured her, she wondered if he would fight if given the chance. 'Would he show his strength?' she thought, then feeling embarrassment again she pushed the thought out. 'He's got his choice of any woman in the town, they all talk about him and how kind he is. He'll find a partner and have someone that he can be with, he might even have someone tonight, that's why we're having dinner so early, there's nothing wrong with that.' She grumbled internally as she mawed the food she fed into her mouth, sharp teeth gnashing and mincing it before gulping it down.

Dalep enjoyed her company, he had always liked having her around and when she stayed to enjoy a meal he felt even happier. He could see she really did like it, furiously cutting into it as she glared at her plate, devouring the food he spent time working on. He smiled to himself as he thought about it, wondering if he could convince her to come over more often.

"Fuck me, Dalep, fill me up."

Daleps eyes snapped to look at her, "I'm sorry?"

"I said Ooo wee, Dalep that was good." Kazz answered as she rubbed her belly, she saw a spark in his eyes when they snapped to her. Wondering why he would look at her like that, did he think she wouldn't like the meal he prepared for them?

Dalep raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips into a smile while looking back at his food, blaming his animal side for coming out and toying with him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, if you bring some meat next time I'll cook it up for you."

"I appreciate it, I'm gonna collect my catch and go though, It's getting close to evening." She said.

Dalep helped Kazz gather her things and waved goodbye to her as she made her way down the driveway. He watched her saunter down the narrow gravel road while she tightened the straps of her pack that she brought for the kill, then in a flash she sprang forward and was gone. Dalep smiled as she disappeared, knowing she lived miles away, but would cover the distance in no time and be home soon.

As the night came Dalep went to his home and showered off the days filth, ensuring the timed lock was set and his medication was taken. Feeling clean he laid in bed, waiting for the pills to kick in before the urges took over. He felt his cock stiffening as the full moon came out and shined its light onto the landscape, the first of three days of heat for beast people. Some like Dalep chose to sleep through it.

Taking the prescription pills to knock them out and allow them to sleep, waking after eight hours of rest. Sometimes with a soaked bed spread as the animal part of them ground themselves into the covers. The mind may have been asleep, but the body would act on its own if its urges were strong enough. His dick hard as stone as his hips mindlessly pumped, begging for a wet and tight woman to be wrapped around him. Letting his cum release and fill her belly, bathing her womb with his seed and fulfilling his duty.

Others clung to the ways of their people, to the ways they were taught from the old days.

Kazz sat in the woods, resting in her squatting position as she waited for her opponent. Hearing a twig snap her ears flicked and her eyes looked towards the area, the glow of the moonlight amplifying the surroundings and letting her see where the trees didn't block its glow. She drug the air of the landscape into her lungs, sifting through it and searching for signs of the attack.

'There' she thought to herself.

Springing forward she shot through the trees and bushes, latching on to her opponents shirt and spinning them around. Throwing the would-be attacker through the trees and hearing their body thud against a tree. She heard them growl and spring back to their feet, scurrying through the foliage as she sniffed and listened to them. She had gotten a look at him, he may be part lycan but he wasn't like her. His legs and arms resembled humans, small and worthless claws that wouldn't be able to do any damage.

'Weak' Kazz growled in her head.

Hearing another movement behind her she spun around, throwing her claws forward and down she caught flesh and heard a yelp of pain. The attacker sprung back and she could hear them roar in anger before growling at her from the darkness. Kazz rubbed her fingers together, feeling the blood and skin between them as she did.

'Two' she thought to herself, 'Weak'.

She looked back and forth, unable to see them as they hid in the darkness but able to hear and smell them. Acting like children bumbling in the dark as they watched her, novice skills that had never been trained or honed for the hunt. She grit her teeth in anger as she waited for them, then hearing movement she watched as they leapt from either side.

Kazz sprang upwards leaping out of their grasp, then catching another scent in the air she looked up with wide glaring eyes. Watching a third attacker drop from the trees above her, she drug his scent into her nose and studied his position as he came towards her.

'...Weak'

The next morning Dalep woke up and took in a deep breath as he stretched in his bed feeling a sticky mess in his sheets.

"Fuuuuuck" he said in a hushed voice.

He moved the covers and found the lust that had boiled out of him in the night, sighing as he balled up the sheets and got ready to take them to the washer. He had guessed it would happen but he still hated having to clean up after it, the sticky and pungent mess needing the deep cycle of the wash. But being reminded that he didn't have a partner always made the mornings after being in heat sting a little more. He would already feel like he failed to mate, but he was sure if some unlucky girl got in his sights during his cycle he would send her to the hospital. When the heat came on and took over, there was a real danger of a male losing control and hurting his partner if they weren't strong enough.

He clicked on the coffee maker and looked outside, seeing the animals in their pens as the morning sun came just over the horizon. He pulled the pot from the maker and moved it to his cup, he poured the heated brew into the mug while looking outside again.

He heard a snap and then a crash on the counter, looking down he held the broken handle of the coffee pot in his grasp. But then seeing the counter with hot coffee and the shattered clear pot he let out an annoyed sigh. He studied the damage as he stepped back, seeing the green bottle of something else that had been under the pot when it fell. It's contents of medicine strewn about the counter and soaking up the hot coffee.

His heart almost stopped as he let out a series of curse words, he desperately tried to pick the little white pills out of the coffee. Feeling them dissolving and crumbling in his fingers as he tried to desperately save a few, seeing the label of the open bottle with its pills now completely soaked.

'Take one (1) pill orally for every 100lbs of patient, do not exceed recommended dosage. Not recommended for human consumption, do not operate heavy machinery for eight (8) hours after consumption.'

Dalep gripped the edge of the counter as he watched the ruined sleeping pills dissolve into the hot coffee. He felt his blood boil as he stared, feeling like a moron for not closing the bottle the night before.

Kazz stepped out of the woods, rolling her eyes and stretching, looking at the weathered and broken bodies of three attackers that tried to take her on. "Fucking pathetic, and it was even three against one." she said, then leaving them bloodied and bruised in the dirt she walked away.