The Sleeping Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kazzs stomach twisted and knotted, wondering for a moment if he would endanger her, "He's...telling you the truth...If the male could best the female...he can claim her as his own." She saw the moons light bathing him, his now tattered shirt unable to hide the writhing power that his genes and life had graced him with. How his arms looked like unstoppable pieces of machinery that could be deadly when used with anger.

Dalep huffed and glared at her, he burned with anger as he tightened his grip, his eyes locked onto her as she seemed to glow in the white shade that cascaded from the tormenting orb in the sky.

"But..." Kazz looked at Dalep, "If you challenge me...and win...you can claim me."

Daleps eyes blazed, her words signaling the inner beast as the hand around the pathetic mans mouth clamped down. The audible pop and muffled cries signaling the other men that they stood no chance to claim her. He released his mouth, blood and whimpering cries escaping the broken face. Then using his other hand that gripped his hair, he whipped the man through the air and drove him into the dirt. Debris of earth and blood escaping and dotting the landscape around him.

Kazz flinched as she watched the mans body go limp with a wet crackling sound, she was almost positive he was dead. She studied him for a moment, then finally seeing the mans back twitch, his mash of a mouth gargling as he tried to breath. She hated this person, but she didn't want Dalep to kill for her. She looked at the remaining men that had been too scared to move, holding their breath and wishing they could melt into the earth and hide from him. "Get your trash, and go." she growled.

The men awkwardly and carefully stepped towards him, collecting the limp and unconscious men and quickly retreating. Fearing that if they were too slow, one of the two with actual power would come to them and finish the job. Take their lives and laugh about how weak their little group of vagrants really was.

Kass widened her stance and felt the ruffled earth between her toes, she felt her heart pound in her chest as he watched her. She waited for him, seeing him study her and drink her in, "Dalep?" she asked.

Dalep looked at her, unable to decide, he wanted her but he didn't want to hurt her. He knew she was strong, but he was worried he couldn't control himself.

"Dalep, what's wrong?" she asked, seeing he was different than she had ever seen him before.

"I lost...the sleeping pills..." he groaned.

Kazz nodded, "When was the last time you didn't take them to sleep through a full moon?"

"Since I was a child."

Kazz felt a jolt of fear blast through her chest, this is why he was different, he has never acted on his urges. He's never let the full moon run its course through him, decades of pent up lust and aggression pooled inside him and demanding release. She kept her eyes locked to his as she understood, trying to decide if he would hurt her or not. If he would be satisfied with her body for the night, or if he would find she couldn't keep up.

"Don't look at me like that." he said, his voice seeming to plead.

Kazzs eyebrow was cocked and her ear was down, she didn't realize she was even showing him this face, but she felt his pain as he looked at her. "Do you not like it?" she said with concern and confusion.

Dalep stomped towards her, "It's not fair, you give me that look and I'm supposed to not lose myself to you. You've given me that look for years now and for years I've been greedy, only wanting it for myself, only wanting you all for me!"

Kazz trembled at his words as he approached her, any other time a confession like this from him would have made her heart tremble. But as he came close she held her breath and felt the power in his body shake the ground under her feet. Her being trembled as she launched into an attack, "If you want me you have to win!"

Daleps hand caught her wrist, diverting it away but yanking her to him, he grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her face to his. Planting his lips on hers and having his insatiable appetite appeased for a temporary moment.

Kazz felt the heat of his lips, the want of his passion, she lost herself for a moment to his forceful taking and wondered if he'd have her like this all the time. She felt his powerful hands grope and paw at her body, her chest tightened as she felt him lose control to her figure. This wasn't what she had expected from a partner, she was sure it'd be like her parents. A strong male to win against her, to bend her over and take her and claim her as the mother to his children.

But this felt different, this felt like unbridaled force of a burning fire, an uncontrollable blaze that would melt her into its tight embrace. She could feel the meaty shaft of desire digging into her, she gripped his chest as she felt his heart beating. Akin to the sound of a war drum that was about to signal the battle of flesh beating into each other.

Kazz broke the kiss to look at his chest, her claws unable to deal a deadly blow as he huffed in her ear. She turned down, seeing his pants straining to capture the wicked beast that longed to have her. She pushed away and jumped back, her heart pounding as she saw the look of want on his face, the eyes pleading to have her back in his arms.

She slowly walked backwards, stepping through the threshold of the barn and inside, turning the lights on as she did. Kazz watched as the mountain of a man stepped towards her, his eyes heavy with lust as he pulled the tattered remains of his shirt off his body.

"You want me, right Dalep?" she asked.

"Yes." he growled.

"You've wanted me for a while, right?" she said as she watched him enter the barn.

"Yes." he huffed out.

"You wouldn't hurt me,would you?" she asked as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts.

"No." he said as he took a deep breath and stared at her, he caught the first sight of her bottoms coming off. Gooey strings of lust glinting in the barns lights as it clung to the coverings she removed, his cock throbbing and demanding to use every bit of it to lube his shaft before plundering her.

Kazz pushed her shorts and panties down, letting them fall around her legs and land on the floor, then she pulled her shirt off. She saw his eyes glue to her breasts, his breathing heavy as he caught her scent in the air and basked in its aura. Then she watched as he undid his pants, feeling her cheeks blush as the base of his dick came into view.

She watched as he stripped himself, revealing how much he wanted her, how his body was barely able to hold back as she stood in front of him. She could see the erotic shape of it, curving upwards to split and break any girl he drove it into. Her knees shook slightly as she watched the copious strings of clear pre cum seaping from the tip, long and feral amounts that seemed to run down the underside of his flared dick. Shining in the barns lights as his body called for her, she felt pride at how she could get this response, but fear at how he was so pent up.

She thought of her first move, tensing her legs and getting ready to act, but her breath was taken away. He was already on her, he had scooped her up in his arms, and pinned her to the wall of the barn. She felt his hands on her thighs, holding her legs to her chest as her open pussy was just inches away from the throbbing phallus. She tried to search for an exit, tried to think of a way out, he was going to drop her down, impale her on his rod with nowhere to run to. 'This was supposed to be a fight...He's already won..."

"Dalep!" she yelled, looking at his clouded eyes as he stared back into hers.

She felt him lowering her, her toes curled and her entire body shuddered as she felt the angry head touch the dripping folds of her sex. She glanced down, unsure if it would even fit, if she would even be able to take him inside.

"Dalep, don't hurt me!" she told him, she watched as he seemed to respond, his hand gripping tighter and lifting slightly.

"Dalep, say my name." she said as she put her hands on his cheeks to coddle his face.

"K-Kazz..." his lusty voice growled to her with desire.

She spoke in a gentle tone, her words caressing his mind as they flowed into his ears, "My name, Dalep, say it." she pulled his face closer. The blue windows to her soul locking on to his to chain him to her being and listen to her.

"Kazzine" he moaned as she pulled him into a kiss.

Kazzine felt his dick miss and grind against her lips, she felt as the helmet knocked her clit and the underside ground against her sex. Then she felt the heat bathe her groin, she felt his pulsing dick lurch and jump, his moans and grunts into her maw as she held him to her.

Breaking the kiss she looked down, watching a steady fountain of cum seep from his cock, the rod flexing and the slit opening as the white lust poured out. Running down his shaft that ground against her pussy as he panted and shuddered.

'He wants me this bad,' she thought as she looked at him, seeing his lips drool and his tongue writhe in his mouth.

"Kazzine" he moaned.

Her breathing hitched as her chest tightened and her head got dizzy, "It's ok, I'm here." The lewd scent of a beasts want painting her groin and wafting up to her nose, pheromones and animal urges twisting and gripping at her psyche.

She felt him lift her, lining her up with his cock once again, she could feel the cum he just released running through her folds and dripping off her to the floor. She knew he would hit his mark this time, he would have her as his and ensure he buried the mind breaking rod to the hilt.

"Gently, Dalep, give me your cock." she whispered as she rubbed his face.

She felt him lower her down onto himself, her own clenching pussy holding her up for a moment before it finally let him in. She grit her teeth and winced, she wanted him, but that didn't change the fact that his brutish dick was still bigger than anything she had ever tried before. She let her hands fall from his face, gripping his chest before sliding to wrap around his shoulders, trying to slow her descent, trembling against him as he used her to grip his deprived member.

"Gah-" she shuddered quietly, "F- uck." she moaned out as she tried to get used to him.

She could feel his heart pounding, his blood boiling and racing through him, but she could also feel him holding back. Waiting for her to be able to take him, he may have been cum crazy under the full moons glow, but he truly didn't want to hurt her.

The thought made her happy, she slowly began to feel more comfortable on it, she wasn't sure how much was inside of her, but she started to loosen and accept him. "Dalep, go slow."

Daleps hips began to move, bucking upwards lightly and feeling her folds grip and pull him. He bit his lip and squeezed her thighs tighter. He tried to control himself, he could feel her dripping sex wrapped around him, his head swimming in an ocean of pleasure as he smelled her scent. He leaned forward and tasted her, kissing her neck at first, then planting his lips and sucking her skin. He could taste the sweat and lust that drenched her now, he could smell her womanly power as it ran to his brain and caressed his deepest parts.

Kazzine felt his pace quicken, she felt his tongue run along her skin and his greedy maw sample her. She felt his teeth nip her and it made her body shudder, her pussy clamping down on him as he pumped. She could tell he was feeding more into her quivering womanhood, splitting her and making her adjust to his size. She put her arms around his neck and felt his muscles flex and hold her, she was in the grip of power, in the clutches of an alpha that had won her. She felt a knot in her throat as he used her as his personal bitch.

"Dalep, you're reaching so deep." she moaned in his ear, she heard his breathing hitch as he groped her, squeezing her thighs as he pinned her to the wall. "Breed me Dalep, make me bear you pups." the words escaped her before she could stop herself, she was shocked she could say something like that to him.

Kazz felt him lift her, removing his long dick that had been nestled so tightly in her before being pulled, she drew in a sharp breath as she felt the evacuation. Wondering why he was taking it away from her, she had just gotten used to its incomprehensible girth and now he was taking it back. She held her breath, feeling his hands move up along her inner thighs, then her lower back before getting to her waist, her legs spread and sitting on his forearms, easily holding her up as his fingers dug into her flesh. Her hair stood on end, her gut warning her, a feeling of danger approaching.

All at once he slammed her back down on it, shoving the full length of his bitch breaking dick back into her. Kazzs legs flexed to point straight out with her toes spread, her claws dug into his back as she felt the intruder re enter. Her eyes rolled and her mouth hung agape, she felt him quickly lift and do it again, then again, the barn filling with the echoing of his quick pace as the raunchy sound of her being fucked filled the building. His primal instincts begging to grant her wish, his brain demanding to breed, to fuck and spray his bitch full of his seed.

Kazzines mouth drooled as her tongue lulled about, she felt her pussy being stirred in a way that shouldn't be possible. Moaning and gasping as she felt her own spit flying and smearing on his cheek, feeling his swollen balls banging into her as he demanded to use her. She felt his clenched jaw and burning eyes blaze across her as he fulfilled her wish, she could memorize every inch of his cock as he beat her with it.

'He's gonna break me-' she thought, 'He's gonna break my pussy-' the thought sent a wave through her. She felt her womanly power swell and spin, the waves of passion beginning to rise as they were about to crash. 'He can break it, It's his-' she squealed as her pussy clamped around him, spasming and spraying feral juice around his dick as she rocked and writhed in his grip. The shock waves tracing every extremity of her body and zapping her nipples as they ground into his chest. 'This is it, this is how a heifer cums-' she thought as her eyes rolled and her body convulsed on him.

"D- ep!" she mumbled as she felt his hands gripping her and slamming her body down on his dick. His primal beast using her pussy like a toy as he easily threw her down on to his full girth.

'F-uck-, th-s is w-y he di-n't fi-nd a ma-e' Kazzines thought to herself as she realized he would have probably gone to jail after blowing his murderous load. She sunk her fangs into the flexed trap of his neck, the iron like muscle between his head and shoulder not even flinching as she tasted him on her lips.

She felt his dick flex in her, stiffening even more to point to the roof of the barn, shifting her pussy and womb as it engorged with more lust. The first pulse rocked her hard, eyes rolling back and her hungry maw panting as she swore she could feel the first blast ring her entire womanhood like a bell. Splattering off her back wall and shaking her to the core, then feeling his hands grip her as the vicious balls of an animal lurched and gave his cannon more cum to fire. She could feel he was completely buried inside, the head piercing her and going deeper than any human woman could take. It throbbed and pulsed, her stomach getting hot as the lava flow of pungent pent up essence of his male being filled her to the brim. Caking her walls with the sticky mess, ingraining his scent into her and marking her for him alone.

Kazz gasped for air through clenched teeth as she ran her hand through his hair, shaking and spasming like the thoroughly fucked slut she was for him tonight. She released her jaw, looking down and seeing thin lines of blood as she had broken his skin from the earth shattering orgasm. Feeling tremors still running through him and his body shaking, she held on as he dropped to his knees. His rod still pumping its thick gift into her deepest part, his teeth clenched as the shaft pulsed and sent waves of carnal release through him.

Feeling his grip relax and finally ease, she bent her legs and put her feet to the ground, she held his face and kissed him on the forehead.

"Dalep? Dalep are you ok now?" she asked through ragged breathing.

Looking into his eyes she felt the mix of emotions in her swimming again, the fear slowly had faded away and the warmth taking its place. She slowly and shakily stood up, smiling as she put a hand over her pussy so she didn't spill his seed back onto him. She stepped to the side and slid her back against the wall, then huffed in exasperation, wondering if he would pass out where he sat. She could feel the creamy gift seeping through her fingers, she moved her hands and watched as her lips quivered. A thick mixture pouring out and down her legs, she looked down and wondered how much he came, remembering that it was his second load.

'Is that gonna be enough to calm him down?' Kazz thought, she lifted her gaze to look at the entryway of the barn. Catching the sight of clean shop rags in a bucket, she tried to step towards them, half worried about the cum dripping on the floor. But her legs refused to work as they should, she swayed and stumbled slightly, fuck drunk after being used to empty his anger and lust so his head could clear. Then the hairs on her neck raised, her senses alerting her to danger approaching.

"Dal-"

She felt his hand seize the back of her neck, keeping her still as he came up from behind, then using his animal fortitude to push her to the ground. She felt her knees come into contact with the cold floor, his hand on her hip instructing her to stick her ass out for him. Alarm bells rang off in her head as her brain tried to warn her, tried to instruct her legs to move, or her arms to flail and grab for something to help her. Her mind remembering the traditions of her pack, demanding her to fight, make him prove his worth before planting himself.

But her animal side screamed louder, her inner goddess letting the leash go and allowing the beast of primal urges to take control. Her pussy throbbed as it worked in overtime to signal her lover of a welcoming embrace, pumping juices and pheromones to the forefront. Beckoning the lust crazed beast to find his bitch wet and eager for him, his pearly white cream still oozing and splattering the floor where he had her waiting.

She felt the spongy head graze her lips, splitting the folds as the piss slit oozed its appreciation, then lining with the dainty hole just inside.

'Of course he's not done, he's been sleeping through all the moons.' she thought, then a sudden and harsh reality banged into her. 'I was a fool to brand him as ox and human, tonight he's a breeding stud, a stallion that was built to fuck. Dalep, deprived of release even though he's been smelling the wanting women around him...all the-' Goosebumps rang out through her as her mind refused to settle, connecting the dots that had been drawn in front of her. 'Me...He's been smelling me, wanting me, dangled in front of him for years-'

Her mouth hung agape at the thought as she felt him thrust forward, his dick piercing her again, driving into her with unstoppable force as he had her from behind. Her body felt like it was hit by a truck, his pelvis driving into her hard enough to break a weaker being. She felt him grip her, his hips bucking furiously as they acted on their own, pumping her full. Stretching her pussy as it dripped his previous load and shuddered around him, she may have told herself it was too much, it was impossible.

But her womanhood below begged for it, greeted and thanked it as he partook of her treasure. Her goddess smiled at the offering he gave to her as he lost his mind to it, devoting himself and all he had to her. Squelching in lewd appreciation as he impaled her on it, his thick and pulsing cock that bashed into her like a battering ram. Breaking her sanity as he licked and squeezed her, the mixture of fluids painting his groin and her ass a perverted shade of white.