The Sleeping Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kazz..."

She grinned wickedly, "Hmmm?"

"Please..." he whimpered, his eyes full of innocent want.

"No no no Dalep," biting her lip in joy, then releasing it before speaking, letting the tempting pink pillow flush with red as her tongue came out to lick her upper lip. "You came so much last night. So instead, tonight..."

Daleps heart raced as she ran a finger up his girth, tracing the thick tube on the bottom side of his shaft, then reaching the top. The pad of her finger pressing to the piss slit and twisting gently, tenderly wagging his cock as her toy.

"...You'll only get to cum once."

His chest was struck hard, his mind racing as he couldn't decide what to do, then realizing what she was doing. Being pushed over the edge now, would mean he'd use his one, his only chance to feel the sweet release she could provide. Or he'd have to surrender to her torment, let her take her time as she worked him slowly, dreadfully, painfully throughout the night, then getting his one release. His eyes burned as he knew what he wanted, never feeling this before but needing it so badly he couldn't speak.

Kazz stood up from in between his legs, "And I'm sorry, Dalep." she said to him with care. "But you can't fuck me tonight."

Her heart almost broke at his reaction, his eyes pleading her to reconsider, not out of greed for having his own rod sated. But out of a desperate desire to feel her connected to him, to feel their bodies and souls intertwine and writhe in each others essence as they let their hips play a cacophony of insatiable passion.

She turned away from him, then slowly bending over, pulling her panties down to show him the flower he so desperately desired.

"I know this is what you want," She said in a husky voice, knowing her scent was rushing towards him. Forcing its way up his nose and grabbing his mind in its claws as it called for his touch, she was still tender, but her lips shined in anticipation.

Dalep couldn't keep his mouth closed, his chin starting to shine with absent minded hunger for his cherished in front of him. He slipped from the bed, landing on his knees as he stared at the butt he stole glances of for so long. Her fur shining in the dull glow of the rooms lamp, lines of powerful muscles directing his gaze upwards, the two firm and beckoning curves of a woman rear spreading for him. His breathing hitched as he shivered, his face becoming hot as he tried to inch closer.

Kazzine drew in a silent breath, looking over her shoulder at him as he got to the floor of his own accord. Her mouth agape and forming a smile as she felt the goddess inside instruct her of what to do next. Reaching around and putting her claw tipped fingers under her ass cheeks, and carefully pulling, spreading and revealing every bit of her womanly treasure to him. She could feel her core shake as she saw his expression, one of a man being driven wild with desire.

The prized breeding stud that anyone would fight tooth and nail to have, the powerful man who could make the devil weap in fear. On his knees and begging for her, his caring heart full as he seemed drunk off the sight and smell of her in front of him.

"I think you broke my pussy last night, Dalep."

His breathing hitched, concern and worry seeping through his eyes that burned into her.

"Now I can't have anyone but you," she cooed in a husky voice, "No one elses cock can satisfy me now, not after you broke me and shaped it to fit your rod."

Dalep shook as he stared, his cock so hard it almost hurt, full of life and changing to a shade of lust that could make any experienced woman fear for their safety.

She slowly rocked her hips, "Won't you let me recover for a bit, before you fuck me again?" smiling at how he seemed so torn.

"If you keep being so rough with me though...." she bent over, letting the light bathe her entire open ass as he got his full and unobstructed view. "Maybe I'll let you break my asshole next, so you can have two to choose from."

Daleps body thrashed at the thought, his muscles spasming without control at the lewd thought she had injected into his head.

"Oh wait, no that's not right?" she said with a line of distaste cutting through.

Daleps being withered at her words, feeling a new form of remorse as he hung on every word she fed him.

Letting her cheeks go and standing straight up again, she turned her body, spinning on one foot and letting her legs cross as she faced him. Then bending over again, her clawed hands steading herself on his ample shoulders, letting his head turn to look up to her. She tipped her ears down, hooding her eyes as he panted in her grip.

"My mouth is already your second hole to choose from, my ass would be your third."

Daleps voice moaned out as her words teased him, seeming to have the power to grip his cock as they dripped with desire from her full lips.

Kazzine felt herself twist with delight, the way he was like pudding in her hand as she fed him the thoughts he never knew he desired. Opening her mouth and running her tongue along the top row of fangs, then letting it drop back down and cover her chin, twisting and alluring him with its power.

"Would you be as rough with my throat as you were with my pussy, Dalep? Would you be just as hungry for it, and just as merciless?"

Dalep heard the worry in her voice, his beast being broken and tamed by her without any hesitation. Wanting to give his full self to her and be graced by the caressing feel of the powerful woman that stood in front of him.

"N-o," his words coming out as uncontrolled and breathy moans danced with them, "I wouldn't h-urt you Kazzine." he pleaded.

Kazz furrowed her brow to show him the disappointment she had from his words, her ears twitching and leaning back. "Not even if I asked you nicely?" she said in a soft questioning tone.

Dalep felt his stomach drop, hearing her question and almost grasping what she wanted, but not wanting to jump to such a raunchy conclusion.

Kazz leaned close to him, huffing in his ear before speaking, ensuring he understood, "Please Dalep, fuck my throat like you fucked me last night."

Daleps body lurched, his maw gasping as he heard her, then felt her hands caressing his back as she pushed them over his shoulders. Stepping forward and squatting her powerful legs to sit on him, he could feel her dribbling sex bathing his torso as she slid down him. Coming to rest on his groin just below his belly button, with his steel like phallus nestled in between her butt cheeks.

"Grab my hair, grip me tight." she whispered in his ear, feeling his chest rattling as his heart danced like crazy inside. "And force your fat, swollen, angry dick down my throat." She dug her claws into his back, grinding her wanting sex into his hot skin. "It will be tight, wet, and won't fit...at first," she grinned as his hips rolled and he whimpered to her words. "But push it, force it down my throat, and when you bury it to the hilt..." she paused, letting him hold his breath as he waited for her, seeming to barely hold on. "Pound my face until that angry ox cock blows directly into my hungry tummy."

Dalep gave out a meek moan at her request, his hips mindlessly bucking every now and then, feeling her tones cheeks bounce against him. His mind desperately trying to take in every syllable she just fed him, his body feverishly trying to plant his tool and take root inside her.

"But not tonight."

The words cut through him like a knife, wincing at how she could be so cruel, teasing and pushing him like a bully. Then he felt her reaching for something, her bag on the floor next to them, retrieving something and bringing it to her. She held a bottle in her deadly grip, pushing a cap open and then hiding it behind her back.

Kazzine watched his watering eyes, his mind about to break from just words and she was only getting started. She touched the bottle to her back, then centered it to just above the crack of her rear, then squeezed. She felt it flood out, cold for a moment, then warm as the herbs and oils began to flow down her skin. She smiled as she watched Daleps eyes flicker and widen, feeling it bathe her asshole and his shaft. She stopped squeezing the bottle, then rested it on the floor, she began to rock against his cock. Feeling him twitch and pump as he desperately wanted inside of her, but was obeying her as she wanted.

-10:18 P.M.-

Kazz took in a deep breath, enjoying her seat as she played with her toy, smiling as she felt the whimpers of a powerful man against her. His large frame still on its knees on the floor, but his shoulders pressed onto the bed as he leaned back. She had one of her legs tucked underneath her, folded and to the side of her ass, using it to shift her weight. The other leg running down his body, the angry and begging head of his impossibly hard shaft in between her toes. Then pushing downwards she felt him moan as she stroked his shaft, simple and slow, only using her big toe and the next. His Dick twitching with the deadly claws on either side, reaching the bottom she curled them down and grazed the full balls of the beast in her grip.

She felt him buck, a whimper escaping, but no signs telling her to cease, she looked down to him. His head laying on the bed, her grip loosely around his throat, and her pussy resting on his hungry and working lips. She cooed and bit her lip, sitting on the face of the one that won her, feeling his tongue dipping and probing, then his lips kissing and sucking, tenderley adorning her with affection as he hungrily gulped her gifts down.

She put a hand on his chest, affectionately digging her claws in leaving love lines of praise as she drug them upwards.

"Th-ats a goo- bo-y!" she cooed as she let her release flow out, the heat bursting through her as she rocked on top of him. Her womanhood thanking her for the gentle climax, letting her swim through an ocean of pleasure as she hummed in appreciation. "Good boy, keep going." she whispered, feeling him work to keep her stimulated on top of him, gulping in air and juices of lust as they gushed from her hot and tingling body.

"Do I taste good sweetheart?" she said in a sweet and caring tone.

"Mhm" was all he could reply, his mouth preoccupied with satisfying her as she enjoyed the pleasant seat he provided for her.

She grinned wickedly as she closed her eyes, pinching a nipple in between her fingers as she lulled on top of him.

"Are you ready for the next bit of fun?"

-10:54P.M.-

Dalep stood rigid in the dim light of the bedroom, arms still bound behind him, but another piece of leather secured firmly around his jutting appendage.

Kazzine took in a gasp as she admired his cock, seeing it throb for her, she turned around and leaned her back to his chest. Then spreading her legs and letting his cock go between them, pointing upwards towards her dripping snatch. She put a finger on it, pushing it down so it was horizontal, parallel with the floor, then clamping her thighs around it. Crossing her legs so they squeezed his cock between her powerful and firm legs.

"Go ahead Dalep, fuck my thighs as much as you want." she said kindly, reaching a hand up and placing it on his cheek. She leaned her head back, "Try to cum for me, if you do, I'll take it off, but if you can break it, I'll let you fuck me."

Daleps cock buzzed as if it was full of hornets, the strap she had fixed around his shaft ensuring it was engorged with blood. He thrust his hips furiously, desperately trying to cum or break the leather, his mind broken and cum crazy for the woman that was gripping him.

Kazzine smiled and gasped with delight, knowing he wouldn't break the thick leather strap, she had made it and the bindings of his wrist at home. She had memorized the exact shape of his cock, she could trace every vein by memory, he had beaten it into her so long she was sure it was engraved into her mind. A devious cock ring to torture him, his first night with her was spent cumming to his beastly hearts content, now tonight he was trying to have his one release. Agonizing but erotic as he drove into her, grinding his cock between her legs, rigid and hard as stone.

"Oh Dalep, let me help."

He thought for a moment she might undo the restrain, the simple device that dammed his cum and kept it from blasting. His body working in overtime to make more of it as he begged for release, pleaded and cried for it. But more teasing came, her torment not ending this easily as he felt her grip his head.

Kazz squeezed it, eyebrows raising and a look of shock on her face, she could see its angry discoloration. Marvelling at how it was no longer spongy, but hard as stone, gripping and twisting her hand on it, feeling it buzz and beg. She opened her palm, seeing faint strings of cum clinging to her from the head of his cock, knowing he was well past the limit. His body should have burst hours ago, if this was like the night before, he would have already been on the fifth or high feral load.

-11:13 P.M.-

Kazzine had enjoyed her teasing session, but she could see he was on the verge of collapsing, his maw begging as he couldn't form words. Reduced to grunts and cries as he just wanted to release everything he had, just to have his one orgasm she promised him. His burley thrusts crashed into her, their bodies clapping as the man behind her hopelessly tried to break through the dam that she had cinched around him.

'Now the real test,' she thought to herself, "Ok Dalep...Stop." her command coming across without any question as she waited for him to listen. Waited for the stallion that had lost his mind to the hope of feeling the gut wrenching release of his heavy sack, draining the potent cream he had been making all night.

Daleps hips shuddered, then ceased, his cock still clamped in her thighs unwavering grip.

Kazzine felt pride in him, being so obedient and listening so attentively to her instructions, she was partly amazed he was able to stop. But she wondered if his mind was so clouded with desire that it deemed only her and her wishes as absolute. As no matter what happens, he needs to follow her instructions and he'll have the release he was promised. She slowly leaned forward, dragging out the removal of his shaft from her teasing, excruciatingly slow as she felt the rigid head of his hammer being tugged against her skin.

Daleps mind went blank a long time ago, the curves of her body replacing the thoughts that ran through his beastly mind. The sound of her voice determining the rhythm of his heart, he was absolutely hers. His desires, his body, his entire being as a man was devoted to the bond they shared together. He had won, he had claimed her, but she had turned it around and taken him now, claimed as hers and for no one else to ever have.

She freed him from her torment, watching his trembling legs support his worked and sweating frame, the scent of his beastly desires clinging to the walls of the room. She wanted to push him over the edge, wanted to have him scream for her, "Face the bed for me, dear." she said sensually.

Dalep did as he was told, turning away from her, huffing and awaiting his woman to touch him again. He felt her palm on his back, his shoulders flexing and rolling as it felt like electricity being passed through him.

"Bend over."

His mind couldn't argue, couldn't ask for an explanation, only wanting to follow her instructions, the caring tone soothing his mind as it was filled with thoughts of her.

Kazzine watched in delight as he followed her orders, pushing softly as he bent at the hips, guiding him to put his chest on the bed. She put her foot next to his, pushing and silently guiding him to spread his legs, then getting down on her own knees behind him. Looking at the lewd picture of him spread and waiting in front of her. She raised a hand towards him, reaching for the securing buckle that held the leather cinched around his cock.

Her voice coming out clear as a bell, "How do you feel, Dalep?"

Daleps lips parted as he rested the side of his face on the covers, still wafting in Kazzines juices she had spilled on them with his working mouth. He drew in a deep breath, embarrassment burned away, no longer frazzled or fearful, he spoke.

*Click* The buckle of the strap echoed off the walls, letting it fall to the floor, the leather covered in oil and wanting lust that stuck to it before splattering on the hardwood.

Kazzines eyes widened as the room went silent, her heart seeming to mix between pounding out of her chest and ceasing from shock. She heard his answer, she wanted to hear him beg, wanted to hear him ask in a wanting politeness lined with eager exasperation. But what she received shook her core and drew her mind into a screeching skid as it slammed the brakes and came to a halt.

"What did you say?" her voice wavering slightly, the long years of friendship and helping one another. The meals that he had made for her with care and time, the looks he had given her that struck her with warmth. Never expecting anything in return, never holding her to a level below himself, the kind and passionate man raised with honesty and respect that he poured out for her. Her brain refusing to turn as he was now stripped bare in front of her, exposed and at her mercy as her man.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...I love you..."

She trembled at the words, her chest beginning to heave as the truth that had been in front of her for so long was now spoken out loud. Not as a scream or a powerful declaration, but with care and want, as if it was a special gift for her alone and no one else to hear. She meant to tease him and get her pay back from the thouroguh fucking she recieved, now she had so many questions. 'Did he fuck me like that because it was ME? Was he that crazy because he wanted me for as long as I've wanted him!? Was it the moon or was his driving desire me, the fighting, the claiming, the breeding, it was all so much more than just a feral beast side driving him.'

She looked down, seeing the rigid phallus of the powerful man seeping cum, his body so tormented and wanting it leaked with ease. His balls literally flowing over the brim and letting it spill to the floor, the love of her life literally overflowing in front of her.

"I love you Dalep."

She watched his cock lurched, his balls tightening up to his groin as the words themselves seemed to coax him over the edge. Her hands shot forward, one grabbing the shaft that had skewered and taken her. Stroking furiously with blinding speed, the other grabbing the hefty nuts that had been aching with overflowing want, squeezing and tugging on them. She moved forward, knowing she would end up here from the start, but now wanting to do it for another reason. Not to torment and drive him crazy, but to showcase her love and ensure he had the night of lust that would sear her name onto his soul. She planted her lips on the sensitive skin right behind his lust filled balls, licking and grinding her powerful tongue along every exposed inch, feeling him buck and scream as she released his fermented torment into angry streams that bathed her legs.

Dalep screamed in delight, his eyes rolling as the nights torture worked its way out of him, his legs shook as he felt her milking him for all he was worth. Baing like a lunatic before biting the bedspread that smelled of her, tasting it as his body flared with goose flesh and his being rang like a drum.

Kazzines wicked plan came to fruition, the previous nights raw and lust filled fucking teaching her one thing about Dalep that he never realized. When he fell over the edge, he planted himself to the root, ensuring she was plugged and squirted full of his essence, too love struck to move as he rode the waves of heated passion. But she kept stroking the stallion cock, taking him to a new place he had never been, instead of ceasing and letting him roll through his climax like accustomed. She kept milking him, lapping her tongue from the pungent nuts all the way up to his quivering hole, stroking for dear life. Pampering the head with tender squeezes as she felt the throbbing member evacuate his seed for the night.