The Sleeping Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him grab her breast, his tongue running up her cheek, his lungs working with diligence to fill themselves with her musk. She could feel his desire in every brutal thrust, she was almost positive he would lose his mind to her spasming grip.

"Dalep." she moaned as she felt him, matching his movement as he leaned forward, letting her extend her long arms to put her hands on the ground as he held her hips. She could feel the strong callused hands of her lover, craving her flesh as he squeezed. She bit her lip as she felt him furiously feed her, throwing herself back to meet his thrusts. She was now in the position she thought she would be forced to, but she took it willingly. Bending and arching her back to offer him her ass, to let him have his fill of her sex.

Daleps lips drooled as he murmured his hushed delights of her, his eyes staring at her, his heart beating in his chest to a rhythm of ferocity as it pressed into her back.

Kazz heard his whimpers and smiled, her fangs glinting in the light as she beckoned for him to not hold back and empty his all. She felt one of his hands wrapping around her, gliding around her torso to her front and then upwards, smearing sweat and love across her hot skin. He passed over her tits, her body wincing as he slid over her swollen nipples, then putting his hand on the soft underside of her throat. Her mouth opened in aw as she deciphered his words that he whispered in her ear, a queens grin adorning her face as she heard them spill from his animal mind.

"Mine, I've won and I claim you as mine, my home is your den now, bare my pups and be with me. As mine Kazzine, as mine."

Kazz raised her hand to touch his face that pressed against the side of hers as he whispered in her ear. Her core rocked as she relished in his pleas to have her, even in a cum crazed and feral state he only wanted her.

"Dalep."

"Be mine Kazzine, I want you as mine." he growled.

Kazz let out a gentle moan of approval before answering, "Dalep I'm yours, you've won me, and now you've claimed me."

She felt Daleps hips slam hard, drawing in a sharp breath as his teeth sank into the flesh of her neck. His body rocking so hard against her she was almost slammed into the ground, 'No, hold, let him fill me-' the thought rattled her being. She felt herself tighten around him, begging to squeeze and suck every last drop from his insatiable balls.

She felt him squeeze her whole body to himself, ensuring she was completely plugged on his thrashing dick, she fell over the edge feeling him throb and shoot. Spinning and falling into her own sea of ecstasy as her breathing hitched and his hand squeezed her throat. Her head felt foggy as she could only concentrate on the feeling of him inside her, him having and holding her as his own. Kazz swore he was filling her with more than the last time, too afraid to look down for fear of seeing her once toned belly be swollen and stretched as it filled with seed.

Dalep shook against her as he flexed and emptied himself, he held her on his ripe member, corking her full of his soul. He ensured it was pumped deep, thoroughly fucked inside her as she let him have his way, then shuddering as she slid off him. He watched her wary body shake on hands and knees before gently setting down on one butt cheek, watching as the cream began to flow from the pink and swollen slit that teased him.

Kazzine looked at him as he swayed while on his knees, his eyes heavy as his body glistened from the work he had put in. She drug in the humid air of the barn, feeling like a farm animal that had just taken the prized stud for a try, she smiled and laughed to herself, her head swimming.

"Feel better?" she asked with closed eyes as she slowly slid to lie on the cool floor, 'Did I want the strongest?' she questioned as her mind finally caught up to her body. 'Or did I want him?' she panted and waited for him to answer, opening her eyes slowly to look at the ceiling. She wasn't surprised to see him over her, his mouth slightly parted and his eyes looking down to her, hands planted on either side of her thoroughly used body. She traced down his body, seeing the dripping sweat and smelling the musk of an animal, then coming to look at the jutting dick of Dalep looking directly at her.

'Of course he's not done...'

The sun crested the horizon and shown its warm rays down on the fields of Daleps farm. Animals waking and stirring in their pens after the hectic night, waiting for the morning feed. Birds singing and flying through the sky, and enjoying the fresh new day they were given as they looked for insects and nest building materials. Bunnies hopping and playing with one another as they run around their dens, Deer gingerly walking through the grass and inspecting the area for predators.

Dalep laid on the concrete floor of the barn, innocently slumbring and breathing in the fresh morning air. His body shivering slightly as a cool breeze caressed his tired frame, he rolled over and kept sleeping. Stirring only slightly when his sticky cock got hung up on his thighs or the floor.

Kazzine sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, legs outstretched and covered in a bath of debauchery, her chest heaving as she watched him sleep. Her jaw slack as her eyes seemed so tired, she winced in slight pain as she shifted, looking down at the mess. Her breasts and abs sticky with spit and juices of lust, then looking down at the puddle of seed that had gushed from her. She was slightly amazed how he never wasted a drop, ensuring he pumped every bit directly into her womb. Looking across the floor she could see the scattered puddles that had spilled and splashed from her. She had lost count of how many times he unloaded inside her, remembering flashes of gasping lips and cries of tantric pleasure that felt so good it almost hurt.

"Fuck, Dalep." she whispered, carefully touching a finger to her abused sex. Wincing as the puffed and beaten lips seemed to scream out in pain to be left alone, 'Can't do this again for awhile.' she thought. Then she rested a hand on her belly, gently dragging her claws across it, feeling the deadly tools leaving lines in the soul he had spilled onto her. Then looking at Dalep asleep on the floor, 'Any lycan can tell you're fertile.' she thought to herself as she remembered how the night had begun.

Dalep drew in a sharp breath and woke up, pulling his covers closer to him as he opened his eyes. He looked down and saw he was in his bed, then thinking about the night before his heart pounded as the events came back to him. He jumped out of bed, his feet stomping on the floor boards while looking down at his naked body and then around the room.

"Shit!" he said as he tried to think of what to do, dumbfounded as he stood in the room naked and alone.

"Dalep." Kazzines voice rang out from the bathroom.

Dalep looked to the door and gulped, feeling his stomach knot as he shivered.

"Come here." she said sternly.

Dalep paused, "uh, let me, uh, get dressed."

"Now!" she said sternly in a raised voice.

Dalep carefully stepped towards the door, using both hands to cover himself as he leaned and looked through the doorway.

"Kazz!" he yelped as he looked at her and averted his gaze, his cheeks blushing as he saw her uncovered.

Kazz laid in the bathtub, legs propped up on the edges and feet sticking out, her elbows resting on the rim as well. Hot water with epsom salt inside and bathing her entire torso except for the nipples standing erect out of the water, she looked at him in the doorway.

"You know why this happened?" she asked.

"Uh." Dalep furrowed his brow and bit his lip.

"Because you kept sleeping through the full moons." she answered.

"But...Uh..."

"You're not doing that anymore," she said as she pointed at him, "during the full moons, I'll take care of you, Ok?"

Dalep gulped, a mix of joy and remorse went through him.

"I'm really sorry I hurt you." he said softly as he looked at the ground.

"You didn't hurt me." she said as she grabbed the book she had been reading.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that, can I get you anything?" he said as he tried to give her privacy.

"Please make me something to eat and some water, I'm tired after last night." she said.

Dalep smiled, "Ok!" he said and turned around, he paused for a moment before returning to the bathroom and knocking on the door frame but not leaning in. "Kazz?"

"Mhmm."

"Last night..." Dalep paused to swallow, but his dry mouth seemed to bind up as his nerves shuddered. "What I said..."

Kazzines eyes darted to the door, wondering if he was going to take back what he said as his mind was clear.

"...I meant it." His voice coming through strong and unwavering.

Kazzines toes curled, she took in a deep breath as she felt a swirl in her chest and tried to keep her composure. "I was serious too..."

Outside of the room Dalep trembled as he gripped the dresser for support, his chest pounding as his face burned with bashful glee. His stomach feeling light as it seemed to dance around his gut and refuse to settle, he blinked and turned to leave the room, heading to fulfill her request.

Kazz listened to him leave, biting her lip and thinking of the man that had claimed her, she could hear his want and knew the emotions that must be frazzling him at the moment. Embarrassment, fear, joy and anxious want, she had thoughts of what she might do for their last night of heat, but now she couldn't hold herself back. Her slit of desire seeming to tingle in the hot bath water, she drew her lips into a grin as she felt the air of the bathroom touch her fangs, a devious plan coming to form in her mind.

Kazz finished her recuperation and informed Dalep that she needed to go home, to ensure her things were in order but also to get items for the night. Dalep watched her leave and couldn't explain the twisted feeling in his gut, like a dog watching it's owner leave and wondering if she would ever return.

'No. She has her own things to do, and I have things I need to do around here.' he told himself as he rubbed his hands together and set about on the days work.

His schedule for the day was light though, since he had done so much extra the day before. He fed the animals and refilled their water, checked his vegetables and cleaned the piles of excrement. The work was small, but important, something inside him though told him to do as much as he could again so tomorrow he could have an easy day.

Kazzine was gone for most of the day, taking care of affairs for her own work and gathering items for her night with Dalep. She walked back up the narrow road to his home and saw him standing outside his home. She made her way up to him, looking at the front door of the home and seeing it was rehung on the hinges. She looked around him and guessed he had also cleaned the mess in the barn. But he stood quietly with his back to her, looking down to his feet as he let the wind swirl around him, she watched as the shirt he wore clung to him. Tracing the lines of his body that she had examined in fear the night before, wondering if she would see him like that again.

"What are you doing Dalep?" she asked as she walked to his side, looking down to see the dirt in front of him. Scuffled and turned with blood and teeth, she remembered how he had whipped the other man into the ground. She looked to the fence and saw he had hung new boards where he had blasted the other man threw them, new screws shining in the sun that marched to the horizon.

She looked back to him, tilting her head to see his expression, then her heart melting as she did. Where others may have puffed their chest in pride over the force they showed, Daleps expression was somber and regretful. A man who didn't feel the need to show his power, who didn't receive joy from hurting others, a man conflicted with his actions.

She saw Daleps true nature as he looked at the dirt.

'He's a good man, a kind man that doesn't want to hurt people, a warm soul that has feelings and reflects on his actions.' Dalep is not just strong like her traditions told her to find, but he was compassionate.

The thought made her eyes feel heavy with a feeling of pride in him, the man that claimed her, that fought and won. But who could understand the havoc he wrecked on another, to fight for someone always meant someone would fall, and he reflected on that.

She stepped to be in front of him, to block his view of the dirt and fill his gaze, raising a hand to coddle his cheek and nudge him to look at her.

Dalep looked into her eyes, seeing the blue soul of a woman he was crazy about staring at him. Three long years of twisted feelings and emotions writhing around and tormenting him, now screaming in unison as they felt the warmth coming from her touch and filling him.

"I know you feel bad, but Dalep, I wouldn't be here if you hadn't saved me. Those men, the things they planned, I was scared, I was going to fight till the end, but I don't know if I would have walked away after." She placed her other hand on his chest, in between his collar bones and under his neck, feeling the strong heart of a partner that craved her. "Thank you." She said, emphasizing her gratitude with a kiss, feeling the trembling softness of him gratefully being overtaken by her.

Her vision flashed of the night before, the way he easily stopped her before sampling his prize. Tasting her for a moment as his entire being seemed to call for her in the moons light, she felt this was different. A calling for her but not like before, not lust or beast, but a longing to have her as his. To hold and caress her, to not stand over but to have her by his side as an equal, he wanted her in the most sincere and passionate way possible. Not wanting it to end as she felt his heart devote to her, running the hand on his cheek to the back of his head, keeping him to her as she tasted him.

They finally broke the kiss, breathing one another in as they felt each others aura, mixing and tangling, two begging to become one.

"Can I make you dinner?" Dalep asked.

"Yes." she said with a tinge of laughter.

Dalep smiled and opened his mouth to speak.

"But make something that'll give you a lot of energy, something high in carbs." she said in a more dutiful tone.

Dalep furrowed his brow, questioning what she was getting at.

She traced her claw around his ear, examining his features, "You're going to have a long night." she said with dominant lust, grinning slightly as she watched goosebumps rise on him.

-8:07 P.M.-

"Take a shower for me Dalep." Kazz said as she finished her drink and looked at the clock.

Dalep was surprised, but understood, he had been sweating and working for most of the day, she wouldn't want to smell his body odor for the night. "Oh ya, I'll go right now." he said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"And, Dalep."

Dalep turned around and looked at Kazz, his inner being twisting as he saw the look on her face.

Kazzine stared at him, hooded eyes and her ear tipped down, ensuring he listened to what she said. "Wash...Everywhere." Kazz narrowed her eyes, her shining fangs opening to gently bite one of her claws as her lips peeled back in a sultry grin. "Understand?"

Dalep gulped and nodded his head, trying to emphasize his understanding as he looked forward to granting her request.

Kazz felt her inner goddess smile at the night that was to come, the man that had his way and put her through a night of endless tempering. Would now have his own night of feral caressing, his mind would be cognitive enough to listen to her after last nights ordeal. To obey her as she had her sensual revenge.

-8:47 P.M.-

"Are you embarrassed, Dalep?"

Daleps body winced at her words, he had done as instructed, scrubbing and bathing every part of his body. Ensuring he removed all dirt and blemishes of barnyard livelihood from his body.

"Then why are you hiding behind the towel?"

Dalep stood in the bedroom, coming out of the shower and finding her waiting for him, only wearing a bra and panties. Leaning against the dresser, the floral pattern of the alluring underwear driving him wild as he shook at the thought of her removing it.

"Be a good boy, and drop it, show me all of you."

He released the towel, but it wouldn't fall to the floor, hung up on a jutting appendage of his body that twitched while looking at her.

Kazzine stepped near, pressing her breasts to his powerful arm as she leaned close to him, her hot breath bathing the ear that turned a sweet shade of red."Oh you sweetheart, is this what you were afraid of showing me?" she said in a husky voice as she used a claw to drag the towel off of him. Her eyes looking down to see the erect cock of a beast that wanted her to touch him, pointing up as it engorged with life in anticipation for her.

Dalep felt his knees shake as his head felt light and hot, swimming in pheromones and bashful lust for the woman teasing him. He raised a hand, working up the courage to rest it on her lower back, feeling the heat and cool demeanor of a woman that read him like a book.

"Do you trust me, Dalep?"

His breathing hitched as he tried to answer, "Y-Yes."

"Will you let me have you tonight?"

His heart pounded, as he tried to keep his legs from giving out, "Yes."

"Then let me take you, but in a different way."

Daleps nerves bound and screamed in confusion, wanting her to have him, to take him as hers, but fearful of the unknown. "...Ok."

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you, but after last night I want to make you feel good in a different way."

"I can do it, I'm not afraid."

Kazz smiled as he tried to hide his fear, his body buzzing as he tried to show her his courage while being crazy for her. "If you feel uncomfortable, or it's too much, tell me to stop, no safewords to remember. Just tell me to stop if you can't do it, I won't be upset or think less of you, and you'll still be able to finish how you want to once we stop."

"Mhm" he whimpered.

"Dalep."

He turned his eyes to look at her, the icy blue that struck his soul like a drum.

"Tell me what you have to do, if you want me to stop."

"I- I say...stop." he said as his jaw trembled and his eyes felt heavy.

She tried to sooth his nerves, speaking in a calming and low voice as she pet his head, "Good, Dalep."

-9:23 P.M.-

Dalep sat on the edge of the bed, he flexed his arms slightly, feeling the thick leather bindings around his wrist. His arms bound behind his back, nervous and slightly shaking as his mouth felt dry. But he couldn't move, his body rigid as his chest heaved and tried to collect oxygen in a normal rhythm, his eyes locked to the sight between his legs. He flinched, his eyes rolling for a moment before returning to witness the erotic teasing she was bestowing upon him.

Kazz drug her long tongue up the entire length of his shaft, ensuring to pause for a moment and tease the sensitive soft spot just below the head. Laughing to herself at how he tried to keep his panting mouth from drooling, rolling his lips and swallowing hard. Teasing him as she got to the top, her dainty and dangerous mouth open and ready to accept him, just barley outside the border of her lips. Then exhaling on his cock before going back to the base, depriving him of the wet and warm confines of her mouth.

Daleps head swam with anticipation and want, wondering why she wouldn't take him in, why she wouldn't work his shaft towards release?

"Is something wrong, sweetheart?" she cooed as she used one finger to wrap around his cock, tipping it down to rest against her face. One blue eye peeking around the phallus of a stud that twitched and pleaded for love, dragging the air in through her nose. Smelling the musk of a man as the air glided around him, then dipping her tongue down to sample the feral taste of his swollen balls.