The Sleeping Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the heat bathing her legs, clinging to her fur and almost burning her skin with the boiling concoction of love fueled lust. She basked in the scent he marked her with, sure that anyone who came near her would know she had been claimed. That none of the other would be suitors could hold a candle to the powerful stud who had marked her. She gasped as it splattered off her thighs and onto her stomach, pooling in her lap as its heat tickled and reminded her of the night before.

The crying moans of a beast driven mad echoed through the home as he was sent into orbit, his feet stomping as his body pushed hard into the bed. Cracking the wall as he drove the mattress and frame into it with a crash, his body trying to run as it was pulled and sucked, lewd tender kisses and gripping tugs that drove him to a babbling mess. Drooling into the bed as he couldn't form words, only grunts and shouts.

Kazzine tasted the pungent sweat of him on her tongue, tickling the back of her throat as she made the swirls of a witch that drove him insane. Her deadly clawed hands now torturing her prey in a way that no one could have dreamed could be possible. Then her pride swelled, not as a successful hunter, or a dominating warrior, but as a proud lover. She watched the man who had just spoken the words that drove her wild with euphoria, collapse to his knees.

She grinned with tender love and care, releasing his balls from her grip, then carefully dragging her claws down the sensitive area just behind his deflated sack. Adorning the shiny skin with sweet caressing love as she glided over his balls next. Her hand working his cock slowing, moving to the base, then squeezing with gentle fondness and stroking downwards. Reaching the rigid head and letting it flick along her fingers, his voice whimpering and shaking as his hips bounced. Emptying the cum from his cock and letting it drop on her caked thighs. His chest still pressed to the bed, his drooling and shiny lips murmuring gibberish as he finally began to settle. She watched as his breathing slowed, calming as his heart settled to a content rhythm.

Kazz looked at her lap, then dragged a clawed finger up her thigh, catching the gooey concoction that had been fermenting inside of him all night. She drug the scent in, being flooded by it all around her, becoming dizzy on its strong odor. The seed of a stud that had been teased and tormented all night, the cum of her lover spraying and marking her. She swiped her tongue up her digit and sampled his gift. Having an overwhelming need to have it in her memory, to memorize the flavor, letting it roll on her tongue for a moment before gulping it down. Sticking in her throat and covering every bit of her on the way, before landing in her stomach where she almost swore it made her feel warmer.

She scooted back, tilting her head down to look at his manhood that she had teased all night. Seeing his balls hanging, glistening with her spit, and his triumphant cock. Deflating and aimed towards the floor, the size of it soft looking intimidating to her, but still swirling her belly with butterflies.

She unbuckled the bindings that held his wrists, the powerful arms of the ox man falling to his side. She laid on his back, putting her face close to his and trying to whisper to him as carefully as possible.

"Dalep, sweetheart, are you awake?"

She got no response other than a soft moan from him, her figure pushing and feeling the muscles under his sweat glazed skin. She smiled, trying to hook her arms under his armpits, remembering how she had to pull him in from the barn the night before. How her back had screamed but she had made it work, this time being more aware of his weight and taking steps to lift him properly. With grunting and huffed breath she got him into the bed, his head resting on the pillow as he laid in a sprawled worn out glistening mess.

She cleaned her own body and crawled into bed next to him, seeing him shake slightly, she pulled a cover over him. Then curling up with his arm resting to her breast and held in her grip, Kazzine closed her eyes and thought of her future with the man next to her.