The Sleeping Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way to the outskirts of the town and went to her home to clean up after the night, stripping out of the muddied and torn clothing. She stepped into the hot shower, making sure she kept her ears and face out of the flow of water for the time being. She let the dirt rinse off her and run down the drain, then squeezing out soap into her dangerous hands she gently ran them along her body. Ensuring she scrubbed the scratches and cuts that she had collected the night before, she ran her claws along her toned abs and firm breasts. Then running to her back and over her round ass, she expected the others to play by the old rules, but seeing how they ganged up they must be desperate.

She huffed in exasperation as she turned her head down and put it under the water, carefully washing her hair and the back of her ears. Then cleaning her face and making sure all the soap ran off her body, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, getting the stack of towels to dry her fur and then her body. As she dried she paused to look at herself in the mirror, examining her figure and looking at her toned muscles.

She fought according to the rules, her pack and every other one had always been like this. In order to let the weak genes run their course and die out the men had to fight, the females were always stronger. If the man was strong enough to best one of them in combat, that meant he was strong enough to let his lineage carry on.

She respected the old rules and did as her family had taught her, but mornings like this made it harder to stick to her ways. The morning after not having success, not finding a strong enough mate.

'We go into heat to, dammit!' she thought to herself, 'Why do they have to be so fucking pathetic?' she thought.

She ran her furred hand down her body watching her nipple flick upwards as she grazed it, then coming down to gently touch her flower. Of course she had partners before, flings from the past when she needed to feel the touch of a man. But none of them could be considered serious relationships, just men to keep her bed warm as she got what she needed for the night.

She left the bathroom and went to get food from the fridge, only wanting to eat and then climb into her warm bed. Tired from the nights events and lack of success, she wondered if she would have any luck on the next night.

'Are those same fuck wits gonna come back with more people?' she thought to herself. Then an image of Dalep flashed through her psych, his caring eyes waking and seeing a satisfied woman in his bed. She brushed the thought off as she ripped the fridge door open, then pulling out a package of meat from the lion she downed the day before.

As the day drug on Dalep got more worried than ever, he had called the pharmacist and been informed that they were out of pills. He was worried about the night that was coming, his mother and everyone else had always told him the second night was the worst. That since he was male he wouldn't act like beast women who just wanted to breed. But he could get violent, that his inner beast could rampage if not tamed and taken care of. He had always taken the pills and chosen to sleep through it, but now this would be his first night without them.

Dalep decided to try and overwork himself throughout the day, hoping that an exhausted body would be easier to handle. That he would be able to just sate his desires with his own hand and then collapse from exhaustion after a long day. Walking into the barn he took a sip of water from his bottle and rested it on the workbench, then looking towards the feed bags he decided to start with them.

Kazz woke up from her long day of sleep and climbed out of her den of blankets and pillows, wincing at the sunlight slipping through the curtains. She groggily stepped out of bed and made her way to the kitchen, pouring a cup of water and taking a big swig of it. She looked towards the clock and read the time.

'6:36 P.M.'

She smiled at how she had been able to sleep most of the day away and not be bothered to wake up from her condition. The condition that kept making itself apparent as it ached in her belly, she reached down and felt inside her panties. Then looking at her long and clawed fingers she saw the gooey mess that smeared on them and shined in the lights of the kitchen. She huffed and put her cup on the counter, wondering if she had any good food to eat before she went out again.

Dalep stood up and took a deep breath before reaching for his water bottle, squeezing it and seeing it was empty again. He looked at it and wondered how many he had gone through, then looking around the farm he tried to recount what he did for the day.

'Restack and organize feed bags, four times, move and stack hay bales, rotate tires on truck, change flat tire on tractor, redo rotten boards on the barn, feed animals, clean water troughs, redo downed fence on edge of property.'

As he rattled the events off in his head he wondered if it would be enough to make him more docile through the night. Taking in a deep breath and trying to think of what else he could do that evening, he looked at the sun to gauge the time.

"About...seven p.m.?" he quietly said to himself.

Kazz squatted in the woods and waited for her opponent, wondering if they'd be strong enough to best her tonight. But also fearful that they might cheat and try to gang up on her again, she kept an eye out as the sun went down. The shadows of the trees getting longer and longer as she contemplated her thoughts in the quiet woods.

Kazz held her breath as she caught the scent of a male in the air.

"You're already here." a mans voice said with surprise.

Kazz looked up, she studied him and quickly took in the area around her, then back to him. "You have come to challenge?" she growled. She inspected his arms, seeing the fur on them as he stood facing her, wondering if he would fight and claim her.

"Yes." he said while backing away.

"Then are you ready to start?" Kazz asked as she stood and let her hands rest at her sides, claws glinting in the dimming light.

"Yes...We are." he growled as he smiled and stepped behind a tree.

'We?' she thought, then smelling the others on the air she tensed and moved to evade the attack.

Kazz darted to the side, hearing a man charge through where she had just been standing, then throwing her hand out she drug her claws down his back. She heard him cry in pain but plant his feet and keep running. Then squatting down as quickly as she could she barely missed the bear hug another man tried to take her in from behind. She leapt forward and quickly clawed her way up a tree, digging into its bark as she pulled herself to a large branch that could support her.

"You don't fight by the old ways!" Kazz yelled in anger.

The first man from before laughed as he stepped back into view, "Old ways? You sound like an old hag, woman."

Kazz glared at him and felt her blood boil.

"Our kind is dying out, don't you see how the 'Old ways' have dwindled our numbers?" he stepped closer to her. "Look at these men, more human than lycan," he said while waving an arm and five men stepping out of their hiding spots. "But not me," he clenched his fist and leapt through the air. "Their fathers may have strayed and taken humans to give them pups, but my line is pure."

Kazz braced herself as she watched him land on the same branch as her, its inner wood cracking and whining under the added weight.

"I'll have my way, and you'll make my offspring." he said with a smile.

Kazz prepared to jump and glanced down at the men down below, smiling and watching her. "Why are they a part of this then if they're too weak?"

"After I have my way, then they can have a taste too." His face twisting into a sickening smile as he chuckled to himself.

Kazzs blood ran cold, she could sense he was stronger than the others down below but she wasn't sure by how much. The thought of him winning and all six of them taking part made her stomach twist and fear swell inside her. But anger followed with it, boiling hatred grew and filled her with its fire as she thought of his words.

"You're fucking sick." she growled.

The man looked as though he took it as a compliment, "Oh please, you know you'll love it, besides any real lycan can smell how fertile you are. One dose of my potent gift and you're sure to be carrying my future lineage, what's the harm with them having some fun after?"

Kazz sprung off the branch and made her way further into the woods, she was positive she could best the other five. But she needed to make sure she didn't take them all on at once, she calmed her mind and tried to think of the best way to keep herself out of their hands.

'Keep moving, take one down at a time.' she told herself as she zipped through the woods and dodged the obstacles laid out in front of her.

Dalep flicked through the channels and felt himself getting more and more on edge, he knew the moon was out without even having to look through the window. His foot tapped on the floor as he brought the beer can up to his lips and took another long swig, then smacking his lips he searched through the channels. He could sense his anger rising over nothing, he felt the walls of the room getting closer and closer. Tightening around him as if he was locked in a cage, he tapped his foot and tried to calm himself, but instead just felt his gut was boiling with anxious grit.

Kazz dodged the attack of the first man she had clawed in the back, then delivering a powerful punch to his back. She watched as he slammed into a tree, coughing and wheezing as he tried to stay on his feet. She saw another one coming and she darted away, hiding while she watched the second man grab the first.

"C'mon get it together!" he roared, "Weren't you talking about how you'd be fucking her in the ass tonight?!" He pushed the one still trying to recover, shaking his head and doubting the mans worth.

Kazz filled with rage, her vision seeming to burn at the thought of them speaking so callously about her. She leapt from her cover that she had circled them around to, letting her leg fly forward in a powerful kick she drove her clawed foot into the assailant's balls from behind him. She bared her teeth as she watched him crumple to the ground and grab himself with a wailing cry.

"You little bitch!" another attacker yelled as he threw a punch and connected with the side of her head.

Kazz flew to the side, landing on her feet but stumbling, angry with herself that he was able to get a hit in as she had been so mad at the other.

She glared at him and prepared as he ran towards her, watching as his hands moved to grab her. Kazz grabbed his wrists, then dropping to lay on her back she planted her foot in his stomach, digging her claws in while throwing him behind her. She got to her feet and ran towards him, seeing him push himself up and try to regain his composure. She delivered her clawed foot to his face and felt his skin tear open as he was sent backwards.

She was soon over him, her clawed hand grabbing his scalp and digging her weapons into him. Feeling his blood spill and seeing his pained lips open with a cry.

"What were you gonna do, you weak piece of shit!" she yelled with hatred while looking down at him.

"I believe he wanted your mouth." the sick man from before had said.

Kazz flared with anger as she heard his voice seeing him behind her with the other two men that were getting to their feet. She saw the other two coming to join the three men that were grouped together. Raising the mans head in her grip, she drove it hard into the dirt with a nasty sounding crack. Then sprinting into the woods again, Kazz tried to think, tried to formulate a plan. But everytime she thought she had an idea, she would hear or smell one of the sick attackers gaining on her and making a move.

'I need to get somewhere I can have an advantage.' she thought, she sprinted and made her way through the trees. She soon caught the scent of another predator, faint and barely there, she could smell a lion.

Her inner being screamed as it recognized the scent of the same mountain lion she had taken down days before. She saw the den, then pushing her legs and arms harder she ran past it and to the edge of the wood line. Bursting into the clearing and turning to look at the homestead in the distance, lights still on and shining to her, guiding her to a place of refuge.

'I'm sorry.' she said in her head, 'I'm sorry to do this to you.' as she sprinted towards it.

The sick man caught sight of Kazz starting to make her way through the field, hand and foot pushing her to full speed. He looked ahead of her, seeing a house in the distance and deciding to try and cut her off.

"That way!" he said while turning the pack to intersect with her, running to catch her as she got to the homestead.

Dalep grit his teeth and pressed the guide button on the t.v. remote again, hearing the controller snap under the pressure of his thumb. He threw it across the room and stood up, running his hand through his hair as he paced the hardwood floor. He tried to calm himself down but everytime he made progress, something else would piss him off. Then a noise clattered outside and his ears perked up, turning to look at the front door his body stiffened with excitement.

He stormed forward and grabbed the knob, twisting it and feeling the timed lock keep it closed. Glaring at it Dalep tried to reason that it was there for a reason, that he needed to stay inside for his safety and everyone elses. That he should just get another beer and try to sit down, he could make it through this night and he wouldn't fall to his animal side.

Kazz slammed into the side of the barn as she felt an attackers arm drive small claws into her, she had been at a full sprint and lost her balance after his hit. She bounced along the dirt and skidded, then clawing at the ground she continued to move forward, her feet digging in and leaping ahead. She felt another of the weak mens feet crash into her ribs, jolting her as she coughed and spit.

'F-Fuck you!' she said in her head, not wanting to say it out loud for fear of losing precious oxygen she needed to power herself forward.

She broke into the open area in front of the barn, leaping on her hands and feet as she tried to make it to the porch of the home. Then seeing the sick man in her path she skidded to a stop as her knees dug into the dirt, looking at him a few yards in front of her. She gasped for air, looking at his twisted grin then around her, she watched as four others encircled her, 'One down, five more to go.'

"Maybe if you had been more cooperative they would be nice to you when we have you, maybe would've left your face looking somewhat together. But now I don't think I can convince them not to tear you apart, you just need to bear my children, I don't care about the rest. You're done." he growled as he smiled, his eyes full of psychopathic joy as he watched her in the dirt in front of him.

"No, I'm not done." she panted, "And he hasn't even gotten started yet."

The four men glared at her words, wondering what she was saying.

Kazz took a deep breath, filling her chest to the brim as she closed her eyes," DAAALLEEEEEEP!!!" she yelled with all her might.

The night went completely silent, the five men looked at her in slight surprise and listened for what was coming next. Wondering if she had somehow tricked them, they looked at the barn then the house and the fields around them. Listening as the animals ran in their pens and tried to hide from the nights intruders that had come onto their property.

'Is he asleep,' she thought, 'Even if he took the sleeping pills that should have woke him enough right?... to come out here?...Dalep...Please...'

"No ones coming sweetheart." he said as he slowly walked towards her.

Kazz took in a deep breath and thought of her next plan, wondering if she could take down another before they all attacked. Could she fight five at once, if she clawed and bit could she make it where they spilled enough blood they couldn't even work up a hard on. Her eyes widened, her resolve strengthened, she planned what she would do. They walked so tall now, they thought they had the upper hand, she would use their new found confidence to cut them down.

The front door of the house busted off the hinges and flipped down the steps of the home. Careening and tearing up earth and rock as it spun into the clearing behind them. Five men with eyes wide and baited breath watched the light of the doorway become blocked out with the visage of hate. A man stepping out and bending the wooden planks of the deck as he seemed to peel the homes door frame from his shoulders. Clouds of hate and power boiling around him as his chest heaved and his lungs exhaled in the moonlight.

The sick man glanced at the guy to his left, "You! convince him to go inside."

The first man walked towards him, trying to hide the shaking in his knees before he spoke, he watched as the steps wailed in pain as the mountain of flesh stomped down them and into the dirt. "H-Hey, you should...go back inside." the man said while trying to puff out his chest.

Kazz chuckled and smiled at the sick man then at the one approaching Dalep, thanking her lucky stars that she had woken him. "You don't go on a farmers-"

Daleps fist drove into the mans chest, cracking and air rushing out as the unstoppable force plowed into him. His arm bulged with muscles and adrenaline as he silently instructed the man to stop talking.

Kazz watched with shock as the would be tough guy flew through the air, noting how he didn't arch through. But instead he shot straight through the air, crashing into a fence and breaking through it, blasting into the dirt and skidding. She held her breath as the attacker laid in a twitching heap on the ground, gargling and pain resonating from his slack jaw. She turned back to look at Daleps face, shivers running through her as she saw the look of contempt that she had never seen before. Anger and brute strength wrapped up in the form of a steel determination that looked as if it could make the devil crumple in fear.

'...strong...'she thought.

Dalep had heard her cry, had heard her voice ringing through his head and clearing away all thoughts of self control. He had boiled with unbridled rage when he heard her yell his name in anguish, he couldn't control himself when she needed him. He had to go, had to answer her, had to make his way to her.

The sick man turned back to look at the remaining men, "What the fuck are you doing, stop him!" he yelled and then turned back to look at Dalep.

His breathing hitched and his eyes widened, the fear in him swelled when he saw how close he had gotten. He couldn't see his hand move, too quick for anyone to witness or stop as he felt the angered Ox mans hand grab him by the hair of his head. He yelped as he yanked his hair to make his face look up to him, he felt his stomach drop and his ass hole tighten. He scrambled to claw at the hand then at the chest of Dalep, cursing him as he tore the ox mans clothes away.

The others watched in horror as he stood unwavering and unaffected by his attack. His skin looked as if it was receiving scratches from a kitten as it begged to be let go and returned to its mother.

"You hurt her." his voice coming across like a knife to the mens gut.

The sick man fought and kicked, "You have no business interfering! The strong get to claim! The strong get to-"

Dalep put his hand over the mans mouth, then began to squeeze, watching the mans eyes wide and staring at him. Watching them fill with tears of fear and pain as he felt the teeth in his jaw loosen and give.

"Dalep!" Kazz yelled.

Dalep snapped his head to answer her call, to lock his eyes to her icy blue pools that had such command over him.