The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy had a late class in Art History. She, like her mother, had a real interest and not a little talent in art so, along with her major course of study at FSUG of Business Management, she was doing a minor in Art History. After the death of their parents, because Nora felt lost in the art world and Nancy wasn't old enough or experienced enough to take on the running of a business as volatile as an art gallery, a decision had been made to sell their mother's art gallery.

"I'm home," Nancy shouted out as she came in through the front door. She plopped her purse and car keys down on the table in the foyer. "Where the hell is everybody."

"I'm in the kitchen, Nora called out.

Nora was sitting at the granite-topped island sipping from a glass of red wine when Nancy came into the kitchen. There was an open bottle of wine in front of her and an empty wine glass set out next to her.

"Care for a glass of wine," Nora asked.

Nancy gave her sister a quizzical look and nodded. "Sure," she said. She pulled out the stool and sat down in front of the empty wine glass and watched Nora pour a measure into it.

Nora was only 20 and Nancy eighteen but their parents had given their children diluted glasses of wine on special occasions. Now that Nora was the de facto parent she had the key to her father's temperature and humidity controlled wine vault. He had left behind quite a large collections of wines of which Nora, on special occasions, would take one out and carefully share it with her siblings.

"So, uh, what's the occasion," Nancy asked, "and where are Andrea and Adam?"

Nora took a sip of the dark red liquid. It felt velvety on her tongue; sweet, yet not sweet; tart, yet not tart; and with hints of flavors she couldn't yet identify. She smiled at her sister.

"Andrea and Adam are both off for sleep-overs," she said and wiggled her eyebrows at Nancy. "We're home alone tonight...a night to explore in comfort."

Nancy's eyes widened and she broke out in a big grin. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I mean, if you want to."

"Oh hell yes I want to." Nancy raised her glass. "Here's to a delightful night of exploring in comfort," she said.

Nora grinned and raised her glass to touch it to Nancy's. "To a delightful night of exploring in comfort. May it be all we hope it will be."

"Or better," Nancy replied.

Both girls took a sip of their wine.

"Mmm, that's really good. What is it?" Nancy asked.

"A California label that I've never heard of. But, yeah, it's really good. But let's go easy on it. We just want to be a little mellow while we explore, you know?"

Nancy laughed and got up from her stool. She embraced her sister and they kissed a long sweet kiss.

"Oh God, Nora, I'm getting wet," Nancy said.

Nora stood up. "Me too," she said then the two girls kissed again. She pulled her lips from Nancy's and took her hand. "Come on, let's go shower and then get on the bed and do some exploring."

Chapter Four

Nora and Nancy showered together, getting naked in front of each other, as sisters, for sexual reasons for the first time in their lives. They were both terribly excited. Nora pinned her long brown hair up out of the way. Nancy's short, dark-blonde hair presented no problem. They stepped into the large shower together after the temperature was fixed, washing each other's body, getting more and more excited about what they were doing and what they were about to do. They embraced, pressing their wet and sudsy naked bodies together. They kissed over and over again.

Nora ran her soapy hands between Nancy's legs and her ass cheeks. She decided to start a bit of exploring as she carefully slipped her middle finger into Nancy's slick, soapy anus. Nancy gasped.

"Do you like that," Nora asked.

Nancy grinned. "Kind of. I mean it feels kind of strange but it feels kind of good, too."

Nora had yet to let Nancy see their parents personal porn videos, although she had given her a few of the other's to watch on her laptop in bed the last couple of nights.

"Mom liked it in the ass," Nora said simply. She had pulled her finger out of her sister's ass and completed washing her front and back.

"Really?"

"Yes. Then made some personal videos. One of them is just Dad and Mom—by the way, Dad had a big cock—and they're having anal sex and it's quite obvious that Mom is enjoying it. They do it in several different positions and Mom even gets on top of Dad, facing away from him with the camera showing her pussy and her holding his cock in her hand and then setting her ass all the way down on it. She grins into the camera and says, 'God, I love your big cock shoved all the way up my butt, Daniel.' And then she sits her ass all the way down on it. Later she has a great big orgasm while Dad is fucking her ass from behind."

Both girls stood still for several seconds, water streaming down over their bodies, sadly contemplating their lost of their parents and still not knowing exactly how to take the new knowledge of their secret sexual life.

Nancy embraced Nora and gave her a sweet kiss. "It still hurts."

"Yes it does."

"Do you think they would have told us about their sexual life when we were old enough, not the incest part but about being swingers?"

"Hard to say. I would like to think so." She gave Nancy a small smile. "But it is what it is and I'm not going to be ashamed or embarrassed about what obviously gave them so much pleasure." She paused for a moment and gave Nancy a look. "And then there's the gang-bang video of Mom. Dad's nowhere in sight. I think he was recording it."

"The what?" Nancy said.

"The gang-bang video. Mom getting all her holes stuffed with cock—her mouth, her pussy, and her ass—all at the same time. And by many men. And she was moaning and groaning and urging them on and it looks like she had several orgasm or else she was really good at faking them, and at the end she was letting them come in all her holes. At the end of the video you can see the cum around her mouth and oozing out of her pussy and ass."

"Oh my God," Nancy said, shocked, "Mom was such a slut, such a whore."

Nora took Nancy face in her hands. "What do you call a man who likes to fuck a lot of women?

"Uh? Uh?"

"Right, we don't call him a slut or a whore. He's just a man. So why do we call a woman who likes to have sex with a lot of men a slut or and whore? Because women aren't supposed to like fucking? Because we're all pure angels who only put up with it because our men insist on having sex with us? Or because we want to have babies? Bullshit! It's because men still think they own us, that we are their property and no one else can touch us. And that is pure, unadulterated bullshit. If I get pregnant and have a baby, that baby is mine. A man spends five minutes, if that, pumping his seed into a woman and she spends the next nine months growing that baby in her womb, then she's responsible for it for eighteen years to life. But I'm not going to get pregnant until I want to and neither are you. I know you are using the same birth control I am, the best we can buy. So we can fuck whoever we want to whenever we want to.

Nora stopped talking and took a deep breath before continuing. "I like sex, a lot. Do you like sex, Nancy?"

"Uh, yeah, of course."

"Well Mom liked sex too and she like having sex with a lot of men, sometimes all at once. But Dad also liked having sex with a lot of women. Mom was just giving her sexual desires free rein. And she wasn't a slut or a whore anymore than Dad or any other man who likes to fuck a lot of women are."

"Okay. You're right, Nora," Nancy said. "I'm sorry and I won't ever say that again."

Nora smiled at her sister and gave her a peck on the lips. "Sorry, I kind of got carried away. But I want you to know that I've been living with this for two years and I've thought about it a lot. I'm proud of Mom, and Dad too, and their secret sexual life. In fact, I hope to be in that position myself some day."

"You mean swinging?" Nancy asked.

"Sure, why not. The thought of fucking several men, even a good old gang-bang like Mom did, excites me."

"Yeah, well the thought of going down on you to taste your pussy and give you pleasure excites me right now," Nancy said.

Nora laughed. "You're right. Let's finish up and dry off.

Fifteen minutes later Nora and Nancy were lying next to each other on Nora's bed. They were face-to-face, kissing and caressing. Nancy gently pushed Nora onto her back.

"I thought of this so I get to go first."

Nora smiled up at her sister, she was excited as evidenced by the pulse pounding in her neck. "Okay," was all she said.

Nancy brought her mouth down to give her sister a long sweet kiss, both of them sucking a bit on each other's tongue. Then she moved slowly down Nora's body, visiting each breast and nipple with her lips and tongue and teeth, making her sister gasp with pleasure. It was making Nancy very wet to be making love to an adult woman for the very first time and especially because it was her sister and it was incest. Her pussy was getting very wet and she looked forward to Nora doing the same to her.

"Oh! Oh," Nora gasped as Nancy's lips kissed all around on her belly, her teeth sometimes biting her hard enough to almost hurt. But it made her stomach muscles jump and it made her pussy very wet.

Nancy maneuvered down some more. Nora raised up on her elbows and spread her legs. Both girls were very excited now.

"Look...." Nora started to say.

"Shh," Nancy said, anticipating what her sister was going to say. "I've smelled and tasted my own pussy as I'm sure you've done, too...and don't forget I went down on Barbara andLorna."

Nora grinned and nodded.

"I'm sure you're very tasty," Nancy said and winked. Then she got between her sisters legs and brought her mouth down to her pussy. She could see that Nora was very excited, with her vaginal lubricant glistening on the opening petals of her sexual flower.

"Oh! Oh! God! Yessss!" Nora gasped and sighed as she felt her sister's tongue lapping at her labia and licking up her sexual wetness, as Nancy's mouth worked over her pussy. She watched her sister making love to her vagina with her mouth. It was like watching all those porn videos of women making love to women and of her mother doing the same...only this was real and it felt wonderful. She'd had boyfriends go down on her but they had not taken the time and put in the effort that Nancy was doing now and it was the best her pussy had ever been "eaten."

For her part, Nancy was truly enjoying kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling on Nora's tasty little sexual slit. She was doing with a woman what she hadn't done for a while. She was doing it with her sister and that made the experience all the more rewarding to her. She loved her sister very much and wanted to give her the best sexual experience that she could. Nancy lost herself in what she was doing, which was an act of true love, as well as an act of pure carnal pleasure.

Nora lay back down and closed her eyes. What Nancy was doing to her vulva with her mouth was fantastic. Her hips would twitch involuntarily with the spikes of pleasure that she was feeling. She closed her eyes and brought up images from her parents personal porn videos, of her mother eating out another woman, or a woman eating out her mother, or getting fucked by her father, or by many other men.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck!" Nora groaned as the orgasm suddenly blossomed and flooded her body with intense physical pleasure. Her hips heaved her pussy against Nancy hungry, munching mouth and then the sensation was too much and she was twisting away, pushing Nancy's head away from her throbbing pussy. She made several little animal sounds as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, gradually receding, leaving her body trembling and with a feeling of incredible satisfaction.

"Wow!" Nancy said. "I think I did good."

Nora laughed weakly. "You did great," she said.

Nancy slid her body up next to her sister and embraced her. Nora turned to embrace Nancy. They kissed several sweet little kisses, sucking on each other's tongue a bit.

Nora sighed. "I love you Nancy and I love what you just did.

Nancy give Nora a gentle, lingering kiss. "Of course, I liked it. No. I loved it. I loved the taste and the feeling of your pussy and how excited I felt when you came, knowing that I'd done that for you. And I especially love the fact that we're sisters and that, in a way, we are carrying on in Mom and Dad's incestuous footsteps.

Nora chuckled. "Mom and Dad's incestuous footsteps, eh? So you think they would be okay with it, what we're doing?"

"Of course they would," Nancy said. "I mean we're adults and we did it willingly, just like they did. So yeah, they would be proud of us. Don't you think so?"

Nora kissed Nancy on the lips then said, "Yes. Yes I do. And I liked it and I want to do a whole lot more of it."

"Oh yes, Nora, a whole lot more of it," Nancy said enthusiastically.

"And now Nancy, it's time for me to make love to you." Nora sat up and got on her knees. She pushed Nancy over onto her back then leaned down to kiss her long and lovingly, thoroughly enjoying the taste and slickness of her sister's mouth and tongue. Her body gave a little shiver of anticipation. She was going to "eat" her sister's pussy just like her sister had just "eaten" hers. She only hoped she could give Nancy as much pleasure as Nancy had given her.

Nora's hands caressed her sister all over as she kissed, sucked, and nibbled their way across and down her body. Instead of going straight for Nancy's pussy as Nancy had when she had positioned herself between her thighs, Nora let the fingertips of her left hand very lightly caress up and down on Nancy's pussy while her mouth gave her a series of firm bites along the top of her left thigh, down to her knee, then she gave her a series of more gentle bite back up the inside of Nancy's thigh until the last bite was right beside Nancy's labia. She could feel the moistness and heat of her sister's genitals. She could smell the mildly pungent aroma of a clean and healthy woman.

Nancy's shuddered and sighed, enjoying every bit of what Nora was doing to her. And, she too, like Nora had, was braced up on her elbows to watch her sister making love to her.

Nora looked up at Nancy and winked. Nancy grinned. "I love you, Nora," she said.

Now Nora went down Nancy's right thigh like she had done to the left one, bringing more pleasurable shudders and sighs from her. Nora's fingertips were now wet from the copious lubrication that Nancy's vagina was producing. Nora stopped what she was doing with her mouth and rubbed her fingertips more deeply between Nancy's opening labia. She pulled her fingers back and watched how Nancy's pussy juice clung to them, stretching out as she pulled her fingers back even further.

Nora smiled at Nancy then brought her fingertips to her mouth and sucked on each, one at a time, tasting her sister's vaginal lubrication for the very first time...and liking what she was tasting. She shifted her position and spread her sister's thighs wider then lowered her body down and placed her mouth right on top of Nancy open, wet labia. She sucked on them, licked them, stuck her tongue in Nancy's vaginal opening.

"Ahh!" Nancy gasped and her body shook and she had a strong "thrill" feeling centered in her stomach but reaching from her head to her toes.

Nora raised her mouth from her sister's pussy. "I guess you can count me as bi-sexual now, because I like this. I like this a lot." Then she proceeded to make sweet, passionate love to her sister's vagina, sucking, licking, biting, nibbling all over it, as well as paying attention to Nancy's protruding clitoris.

At the end, Nancy grabbed Nora's head and pressed it down hard. "Suck on my clit! Bite it! Suck on it!" she cried out and then, as Nora did what Nancy wanted, Nancy cried out again, loudly and her body convulsed with wave after wave of fantastic orgasmic pleasure.

Nora pulled her mouth from her sister's pussy then pushed back up and sat back on her heels. She wiped off her mouth and waited as Nancy's orgasm slowly subsided. Then she slid her body up over Nancy's and looked down at her, smiling.

"Now I know why Mom was bi-sexual," she said. "That was so much fun, making you come with my mouth."

"Yeah, I know," Nancy said, smiling back at her sister.

Nora brought her mouth to Nancy's and the two sisters kissed a long and affectionate kiss.

After some kissing and caressing, the girls got up and did a little clean-up. They decided to go out to dinner and have a special celebratory meal, although they would have to wait until they got back home to have a bottle of champagne, which Nora had chilling in the refrigerator already.

After getting back from dinner, Nora and Nancy went back to bed and made love in the sixty-nine position. They made love two more times that night before they went to sleep in each other's arms. In the morning they made love again. Over breakfast they talked about how to remain lovers and not let Andrea or Adam know about it yet. Then they went back to bed and made love once again.

Chapter Five

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Andrea. Happy birthday to you. And many more," Nora, Nancy, and Adam sang to their sister. Today she turned eighteen. Nancy had baked a cake, rather than order one from a bakery. It was a private party, just the Smith siblings. It had been almost four years since the deaths of their parents and, if anything, they were closer as a family than ever before.

Andrea still had two months of high school to finish and after the summer break she would be going to FSUG like her sisters. She already knew what she was going to study: economics. Nora would be graduating, with honors, from FSUG at about the same time as Andrea graduated from high school, and would have a degree in accounting and planned to continue school online to get an MBA. But she was ready now, she felt, to fully take over control of the family's investments and business by herself. Although, she would still consult with the family attorney. Nancy, still had another two years at FSUG to get her degree in business management, but it was her studies in art and art history that excited her the most. She already did part time work at a prestigious art gallery in town.

Nora and Nancy were still lovers and quite happily so. They made love whenever they could when Andrea and Adam were out of the house. Sometimes, Nancy would sneak into Nora's bedroom late at night, while Adam and Andrea were asleep. And sometimes, they resorted to checking into a hotel. Their schedules allowed them to meet that way twice a week. Anticipating Andrea's eighteenth birthday, Nora and Nancy agreed that it was time to let her in on the family secret, as well as their own.

Later, on the night of Andrea's birthday party, Nora went to her room and knocked softly on the door. Nora knew that her sister would be studying.

"Come in," Andrea said. She was sitting at her desk, her reading lamp on, books opened up in front of her. Andrea's laptop was also open but she had it on a Sirius channel playing Salsa music with the sound turned down low. She had taken her nightly shower and was comfortable in a long T-shirt.

"Hi," Nora said as she entered the room.

"Hi," Andrea said. "What's up?"

"This is Mom's diary," Nora said, holding it out for Andrea to take. "You need to read it. And...."

"What? Mom's diary? How long have your had it?

"Andrea, it's...it's rather shocking. It opens a whole new window on our parents. I didn't want you to read it until you turned eighteen. So now you have and ... so here's the diary. I suggest you read it tonight. We can talk in the morning. If you're too tired to go to school in the morning I'll call them." Nora paused then leaned down to kiss her sister on the cheek. "I love you Andrea." Then she went back to her own room.