The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it for you," Nancy said. "And you go back to sleep too, if you can. I'll see you both this afternoon." She got up to leave. "Say, do you think Andrea will want to be my lover too."

Nora smiled and nodded. "She said she's looking forward to it."

Nancy smiled. "Great. I'm looking forward to it too. And then...," she gave Nora a wicked grin.

"And then we can all be lovers, right?" Nora said, grinning herself.

"Right. What fun we're going to have. Bye now," Nancy said, then turned then turned to leave.

"Oh there is one more thing," Nora said. Nancy turned back to her sister. "Andrea's a virgin."

Nancy's mouth dropped open. "No way," she said.

"Yes, way," Nora said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "But among Mom and Dad's, um, private things, there were several dildos, including a strap-on one. I thought I, we, could, you know, take her virginity. What do you think?"

Nancy grinned at Nora and raised her eyebrows twice in quick succession. "I think that's a wonderful idea," she said.

Chapter Seven

The next Friday, Adam, who was on the football team, had an out of town game. He wouldn't get back before midnight or one in the morning. All three of his sisters begged off going to the game for one reason or another, knowing that he would be alright with it. Andrea was especially excited because Nora had told her that she and Nancy were going to make love to her together, all three of the sisters in bed at once. She had a hard time not grinning like a fool when she told her little brother that she wouldn't be able to go to the game.

Since the football team left directly after school, Adam wouldn't be coming home after his last class of the day. Nancy, and Andrea took advantage of that and, after Nancy and Andrea came home from school—Nora worked at home, of course—they all took long, hot showers then put on their best make-up and spritzed themselves with their best perfume. Just because they were sisters there was no reason, on this very special night, not to look their feminine, sexiest best.

Nora and Nancy felt thrilled about what they were about to do with their youngest sister, Nancy more than Nora, of course, as she hadn't made love to Andrea yet. She was truly looking forward to planting her face in her baby sister's pussy—kissing, sucking, licking, tonguing, and fingering her to orgasm. And she was also just as excited about watching her little sister doing the same to her and Nora and watching Nora to it to Andrea. Then there was the issue of taking Andrea's virginity, too. Nora would wear the strap-on and be the one to fuck Andrea with it, assuming, of course, that Andrea wanted them to. They hadn't told her yet what their plan was, but they both felt sure that Andrea would go along with it.

Andrea was even more thrilled than her sisters because this would be the second time she'd made love to a woman, only it would be two women, both of them her sisters. She wondered and she hoped, if the spirits of her mother and father could and would be looking down on them, that they would be pleased and happy with what she and her sisters were about to do.

Andrea and Nancy walked into the master bedroom, their faces made up like they were ready to go out for the night...except they both had bath towels wrapped around their bodies. Nora came out of the master bathroom made up and similarly attired. It was still quite light outside but Nora had closed the heavy curtains tightly and had also lit several large vanilla-scented candles around the bedroom. The dim light and the scent of vanilla seems so very sexy to Andrea and she shivered, involuntarily, with anticipation.

Nora walked up to her little sister and smiled sweetly at her. "Are you still okay with this," she asked.

Andrea swallowed and nodded. "Oh yes, Nora. Yes I am."

Nora smiled at Andrea again, then at Nancy, who smiled back. "Well then, I guess it's time to get started," she said. She tugged at her towel, pulling it loose and casting it aside. She tugged at Andrea's towel and cast it aside too. Then she pulled Andrea tightly against her own body and kissed her sweetly on the mouth.

Nancy got rid of her towel and pressed her body up behind Andrea's and began caressing her sides and kissing and biting on her shoulders then her neck.

As Nora's tongue explored her mouth and Nancy's mouth and teeth did wonderful things to her shoulders and neck, Andrea moaned deep in her throat and her body shuddered with excitement. She was going to make love with both of her sisters and her pussy was getting very wet at the thought of it.

Nora bent her head down now and caught Andrea's right nipple in her teeth and bit down gently.

"Oh yes, do that. Do that Nora," Andrea gasped. "I loved that. And, Nancy, come around here. I want you to suck and bite on my other nipple. Oh I love that."

Nancy looked at Nora over Andrea's shoulder. Nora just raised her eyebrows. The message was clear. Obviously, their little sister knew what she wanted so why not give it to her.

Nancy stepped around in front of Andrea. They kissed on the mouth affectionately, enjoying their first sexual kiss together. Andrea moaned, as much from tasting Nancy's mouth and tongue for the first time as feeling the little electric bolts that Nora's mouth, biting and tugging on her nipple, were sending to her pussy.

Nancy broke off the kiss and placed her mouth over Andrea's other nipple. She sucked hard on it then ran her tongue all around it.

"Bite it, Nancy," Andrea said and then gasped as Nancy bit down firmly.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo" Andrea wailed with pleasure. She could feel a tingling in her pussy, that special tingling that she knew so well. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Bite my nipples. Tug on them and bite them," she pleaded to Nora and Nancy.

Andrea's sisters did what she wanted them to do—biting and tugging on her nipples, sucking on them and then biting and tugging on them again. Andrea had her fingers entwined in Nora and Nancy's hair and was gasping and moaning...and then she was coming.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck!" Andrea cried out. Her body shook and shuddered and she pressed her sister's faces hard against her breasts.

And then Andrea was panting and laughing. She let go of her sister's hair. "I knew that would work," she said. "Only I thought Prince Charming would be to one to do it to me," she said then laughed again.

Nora and Nancy were standing up straight now with bemused smiles on their faces. Andrea opened her eyes, which had been squeezed shut as she came. "Oh thank you," she said as she threw her arms around Nora's neck and gave her a big, wet kiss. "Thank you," she said as she released Nora and threw her arms around Nancy's neck and gave her one, too.

When she released Nancy, Andrea placed her hands on her breasts. She pinched and tugged on her nipples. "Ooo, yessss," she said, sucking in as shaky breath of air. She looked at her sisters who still had bemused looks on their faces. "My nipples are super sensitive. I've masturbated with one hand and pinched and tugged them with my other hand and come that way. I always thought that my future husband would be the one to make me come that way...besides myself. But you know what? It was even better to have my sister's doing it to me with you're mouths."

Nora looked at Nancy. Nancy looked at Nora. "Wow!" Nancy said. Can you come that way?"

"Not really," Nora said. "I mean, I like the feeling of someone kissing and sucking and biting on my nipples, as long as they don't bite too hard. And, maybe, if they were doing that while fucking me or rubbing my pussy I could come. But not just by nipple stimulation. What about you? Nora asked Nancy.

"Like you said. It feels good. I like it. But I've never even come close to coming that way," Nancy said. She looked at Andrea. "Well, little sister, it seems like you have a special gift. And speaking of special gifts, I have a special gift I would just love to give to you right now," she said. "So just get on the bed, lay on your back, and spread your legs. Since you're warmed up, so to speak, I'm going to skip the preliminaries and get right to the heart of the matter."

Andrea and Nora laughed at their sister's phrasing. Andrea gave Nancy a quick kiss then got on the bed and spread her legs in preparation for Nancy's "special gift" to her.

Nora positioned herself beside Andrea and kissed her on the mouth. Their tongues did a sweet, slick dance around each other and Nora placed her hand on her little sister's breast and pinched her sensitive nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Andrea moaned into Nora's mouth. And then she broke the kiss and gasped as Nancy's mouth descended on her pussy, licking up her dripping wet vaginal lubrication before she started sucking and nibbling on her open labia and all over, around, and in her pussy.

"Ohhhh," Andrea sighed. "That feels so good, Nancy," she said.

"Uh-huh," Nancy mumbled as she continued making oral love to her little sister, truly loving what she was doing.

"I also have a special gift for you," Nora whispered into Andrea's ear. "Enjoy what Nancy's doing to you right now. I'll be back in just a minute."

"Uh-huh. Okay," Andrea said and then gasped again as Nancy's hungry, munching mouth gave her a particular bit of pleasure.

Nora got up and went into her bathroom. She had her mother's strap-on dildo laid out on the vanity top, washed and clean and ready to use again. It was a big one at least nine inches long and thick. She would have to be careful using it on Andrea. But, all things considered, if Andrea had married a man with such a cock, she'd have to face it anyway. Besides, Nancy and she had used it on each other several times and thought it was just fine. Nora put it on, feeling mentally excited at what she was about to do with her little sister, as well as physically excited. She then took the tube of sexual lubricant also sitting on the vanity and squeezed some of the slick goo onto the dildo.

She used both hands to cover the whole of the dildo completely with a thin, slick coating and slid her hands up and down on the dildo. Her pussy was getting wet from the thought that soon she was going to fuck her little sister with this soft feeling but firm silicon phallus. She was going to break Andrea's hymen with it and take her virginity. That was exciting, too. She could hardly wait until she could look down between Andrea's legs and watch as she fucked the dildo in and out of her little sister's pussy.

Out in the bedroom, Nancy was totally turned-on as she "ate" her little sister's pussy. She and Nora had been lovers now for two years and while she had had sex with three other women during that time, and twice as many boys, it thrilled her the most when she and Nora made love. And now she was getting that very same thrill out of making love to Andrea. Incest really is best she told her self and nearly laughed out loud.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nancy saw Nora come out of the bathroom and stand beside the bed, the dildo of the strap-on swinging from side-to-side and she walked. She was carrying a towel in one hand and the tube of lube in the other. Nancy was excited about that too. She and Nora had used it on one another many times during the last two years. She hoped Andrea would like it too. Of course, breaking the hymen could cause some pain and a little bleeding, but if the dildo was lubed up and Andrea's vagina was self-lubricating well, which it was, and she felt comfortable with her sister's, which she obviously did, then pleasure could still be had. The boy that had taken her virginity had, at her request, continued fucking her and she had obtained her first orgasm from a cock that way.

Andrea watched her sister "eating" her pussy for a while, but then had lay back down and closed her eyes to concentrate on how good it felt. There were some slight differences in how Nancy went about it as compared to Nora but differences weren't bad, just different. It was all so pleasurable, the feeling of Nancy's mouth, and lips, and tongue, and teeth as they licked and sucked and nibbled so wonderfully on her pussy. She was writhing now. The pleasure was building up to greater and greater heights. She gasped and moaned and wriggled her hips and pressed her vulva against Nancy's greedy mouth more and more.

Nancy had learned one little trick from a lesbian girlfriend and she thought the time was right to use it now. She pinched Andrea's protruding clitoris between her labia and pinched hard, rubbing her forefinger and thumb together. At the same time she aggressively licked little sister's pussy just below her clitoris, also a sensitive spot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Andrea cried out loudly. Her hips heaved up off the bed and she jammed her pussy into Nancy's face. "Oh! Oh God! Oh! Oh yes!" she continued as the orgasm burst out from her stimulated cunt and flooded her body with shuddering, delightful pleasure.

Nancy pulled back then got to her knees and sat back on her heels. She looked over at Nora, standing beside the bed with the strap-on dildo projecting erotically out in front of her, and grinned.

It excited Nora to watch Nancy bring their little sister to orgasm with her mouth. It made her yearn for Nancy's or Andrea's mouth on her own pussy, or for one of them to use the dildo on her. But she knew she would get her turn. First she was going to fuck Andrea and, hopefully, be able to give her an orgasm after breaking her hymen.

Andrea was still panting when she opened her eyes and sat up. She was about to grab Nancy and give her a big, wet kiss when she noticed Nora standing there with the strap-on dildo strapped on.

Her eyes went big. "Oh my," she said.

Nora grinned. "We thought you might want to lose your virginity now since you probably no longer believe in Prince Charming," she said.

"Uh, uh, will it hurt?" Andrea asked.

"Not necessarily, sweetie," Nora said. "But you have to do it sometime, Prince Charming or no Prince Charming.

"I had the boy that took my virginity keep on fucking me," Nancy said, "and I managed to have an orgasm. But you will be a bit sore. Of course, that goes away fairly quickly and then it's, game on."

Again, Nora and Andrea laughed at Nancy's phrasing.

"So," Nora said as she turned to look back at Andrea, "you want to try this now.... I mean, since you just had what seemed to be a nice big orgasm you should be more relaxed, you know?"

Andrea smiled. "Yeah," she said. Then she reached out to pulled Nancy to her and kissed all around on her pussy-juice-wet lips then planted a big kiss on her mouth. "Thank you, Nancy, that was great."

"I'd say the pleasure was all mine but obviously it wasn't," Nancy said, making her sisters laugh again.

Andrea looked at Nora and then at the dildo then back to Nora. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess I do want to, you know, get it over with. Now that my Prince Charming icon has been broken all to hell, I might as well let you break my hymen and then get on with the real world of sex like Mom and Dad did, like you and Nancy have."

"I'll be as gentle as I can," Nora said. She leaned over her little sister and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Nancy maneuvered her way to the other side of Andrea. The thought of her older sister fucking her younger sister with the dildo titillated her natural sexual curiosity and she wanted a clear view of it. Her pussy was also very wet from being excited about eating her little sister's pussy and making her cum. She ran two fingers through her labia, getting them soaked with her vaginal lubrication then brought the fingers to her mouth to suck on them. Then she settled in to watch Nora fuck Andrea while she began rubbing her own pussy with her fingers.

"Raise your hips, Andrea. You might bleed some," Nora said. "So I want this towel under you, okay."

"Yeah. Sure," Andrea said. She was just a little nervous. In her previous fantasy about Prince Charming and getting married, she'd never put so much as a finger in her vagina, not wanting to take a chance on breaking her hymen, wanting her husband to do that.

After Andrea settled her ass down on the towel, Nora got between her legs and leaned forward over her again to give her another kiss on the lips. Andrea felt the dildo rubbing against her belly.

"Okay, here we go, dear," Nora said as she sat back up. She rubbed the end of the dildo up and down through Andrea's labia, happy to see that they were nice and wet. Then she gently pushed the "head" of the penis-shaped dildo into Andrea's vaginal opening. She pushed a bit more and felt it stop as it reached her sister's hymen.

Andrea gave a little gasp, and then gasped again as Nora pulled back and pushed the end of the dildo a little harder against her hymen. Nora was flustered. Obviously, she'd never broken the hymen of any woman and didn't want to be to brutal with Andrea.

"Do it, Nora," Andrea said. "Do it now, hard." Andrea wanted to get it over with quickly.

Nora didn't say anything. She pulled back again then shove the dildo hard into her little sister's pussy and felt the resistance give way.

Andrea cried out. Her hands gripped Nora's upper arms and squeezed hard. She gritted her teeth as she felt a sharp, quick pain in her vagina.

Nora lay down over her sister, slipping her hands under her shoulders. She kissed her lovingly on the mouth and began fucking her with the dildo. Rhythmically, she moved, in and out. Not too deep, not too hard.

Andrea pulled her mouth from her sister's, put her arms around her back and hugged her tightly. She also raised her legs and placed her heels on Nora's ass. She was panting lightly. The sharp pain from breaking her hymen quickly receded to be replaced by an irritated, sore kind of pain. It wasn't unbearable and through it she could actually enjoy the feeling of the thick dildo sliding in and out of her vagina.

Andrea bit her sister's ear. "I love you Nora," she whispered. And, at that moment, the moment of losing her virginity to her sister wearing a strap-on dildo, Andrea felt an overwhelming sense of love for Nora and the rest of her family. A tear trickled out of each eye but she was happy so very happy to be in the embrace of her big sister...and being fucked by her. She knew how horrified her school friends would be, and society in general, but she also knew that what Nora and she were doing was not just an act of carnal pleasure but also an act of true sisterly love.

"And I love you, baby," Nora said. She, too, felt the sense of love and closeness that Andrea was feeling. She wondered if Andrea was enjoying what they were doing.

"Oh yessss, Nora," Andrea gasped and held her big sister even tighter. She strained up against her, pushing her pussy hard into the thrusting dildo. "Oh yessss," she gasped once again and then she was coming. Her fingernails dug into Nora's back. Her head arched back and the rictus of sexual climax that looks like pain was fixed upon her face. "Yessss," she cried out once again, loudly, and then her body was heaving and she was sobbing and holding on to her big sister as though for dear life as her orgasm played out.

Nora hugged her little sister just as tightly as Andrea had been hugging her. "I love you. I love you. I love you," she whispered as she kissed and nibbled on Andrea's ear and neck. "I love you so much, Andrea," Nora said.

"Oh fuck yes!" Nancy cried out as she brought herself to orgasm. Watching Nora fucking their little sister and making her come, knowing that Nora had just taken Andrea's virginity, had been one of the most exciting sexual things she had ever seen. And it wasn't just that it was her two sisters making love, although that definitely was a factor. Rather, it was watching it happen live, right before her eyes that was so stimulating and it beat the hell out of imaginations and porn videos, even the ones of their parents and their parents friends all having sex.