The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy grunted and gasped. "That's it, baby! That's it! Oh you're fucking my ass so good."

Nora was keeping up with powerful pelvic thrusts, shoving the dildo deep up into her sister's pussy. Nancy was being stimulated in the same place from both vaginal and anal sex and it was building her up to an amazing orgasm.

In her quest to try and understand her parents and especially her mother's love of anal sex—that she could orgasm from it—Nora had done extensive research. The facts were facts. All orgasms were clitoral. However, the clitoris was more that the little nub at the top of her vulva. It's around five inches long and includes the sensitive places called the G-spot and A-spot. She knew about the G-spot but the A-spot was new to her. The very back (interior) part of the clitoral body has a sensitive spot just above the cervix. Deep thrusting in the vagina can stimulate it, however, anal sex can stimulate it also. Nora made use of that knowledge to increase her sexual pleasure in both ways. She taught these methods to both of her sisters, too.

Andrea was completely fascinated, seeing how both the dildo and her brother's cock were ensconced so tightly in Nancy's pussy and ass, watching them pounding in and out of those delightful fuck holes.

Nancy suddenly cried out as her body began to shake and quake with intense orgasmic pleasure. She fell forward on to Nora, gasping and grunting, her legs shaking from the consuming gratification of a great orgasm.

Adam was thrilled that he, well Nora and he, had brought Nancy to such an obviously intense orgasm. He was so thrilled that within seconds he began squirting his thick, hot cum in pulse after pulse deep up inside his sister's ass. It felt so fucking good he nearly became dizzy. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" he cried out as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through his body.

After a few seconds, Adam, panting, pulled his still stiff shaft out of Nancy's ass. Andrea grabbed it immediately and began sucking deep down on it, stroking it too, milking out the last of the semen left in his urethra.

"Ah fuck!" Adam gasped as Andrea sweet, wet, smooth mouth ministered to his sensitive, post-orgasmic cock.

Soon, Adam was glad that he'd taken the Viagra pill. With more than a little oral and manual coaxing from his sisters, his cock was hard again. This time Nora took his big cock in her ass, no dp, just him. She was on her elbows and knees, ass high. Andrea was underneath her, licking her pussy, the tip of her nose getting greasy from Adam's thick tool sliding across her nose as it rapidly fucked Nora's tight little asshole. Nora was licking Andrea's pussy, too.

"This time, Adam," Nancy said, who was now up on her knees next to her brother, watching with rapt attention as his thick shaft slid in and out of her sister's "backdoor" like a machine piston, when you come, try to keep the head of your cock just inside Nora's asshole. That way, Andrea will be able to eat your cum from it."

Adam grinned and nodded. "Okay, I'll try," he said. He knew that when he was coming, he loved to pound away and press deep. But with the image of watching Andrea eating his cum from Nora's asshole firmly planted in him mind, he was sure he could do as suggested.

It took a while before he came again. Nora had a really good orgasm, gripping the bed cover with tightly clenched fingers, the side of her head pressing down hard on Andrea's thigh, her body quivering with delight. Adam nearly stopped, but she urged him on. She had a second wonderful orgasm and Adam was thrilled that he'd helped her achieve maximum orgasmic pleasure, not once, but twice! And then he was coming once more. Just in time, just before his cock began to forcefully pump his creamy seed deep up in his sister's ass, he remember to pull back, leaving only the head of his cock and a bit of his shaft inside her rectum, then he held still.

It was excruciatingly pleasurable and excruciatingly frustrating, as Adam had a strong urge to fuck Nora's ass hard and deep. Finally, his balls were empty and he slowly pulled his cock out. His sister's ass was gaping and some of his cum began to drip out of it. Andrea quickly nudged up and Adam scooted back to watch Nora pushing his cum out of her ass and into Andrea's waiting, open mouth. At the same time, Nancy bent down to slid her mouth over his cock and began sucking on it.

Adam was overwhelmed, but quite happily so, as he looked down at Nancy bobbing on his nob, freshly out of Nora's ass, and then back at Andrea as she adroitly used her lips to suck up more of his cum oozing out of her sister's anus. Andrea then tongue-fucked it and sucked on it as Nora pushed the last bit of his semen out of her ass and into her little sister's mouth.

"I've just got to say," Adam chuckled, "what we're doing here is beyond my wildest dreams and I love it. And I love you all so very much." He pulled Nancy up to give her a big, loving kiss on the mouth. Next he rolled Nora over on to her back and stretched out over her to give her an affectionate kiss also. And then he turned his attention to Andrea, molding his lips to hers, swishing his tongue around hers.

After much cuddling and kissing and caressing, Adam's cock was hard again and Andrea greased it up, and her ass, then climbed on top of him, facing away. Adam had a good view of his sister positioning the tip of his hard rod against her anus then slowly sinking all the way down on it, stuffing it deep up inside the bottom end of her alimentary tract, sighing with lust as she did so.

Nora straddled Adam's face facing towards Andrea, letting her brother lick her well-fucked asshole, which he did with gusto. Then she shifted back and he began licking and sucking and nibbling on her vulva.

Andrea rose and fell on her brother's long, thick cock for several moments then she leaned back and let Nancy lick her pussy while Nora kissed her shoulder and neck and massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. Andrea, in a kneeling position, and leaning back against Nora, managed to raise her hips a bit with Nora's help and then Adam, with his face still buried in Nora's pussy, began fucking Andrea's ass.

It was a difficult position but Adam was up to the challenge. It wasn't long before Andrea was experiencing her own wonderful anal orgasm with her brother's beautiful tool fucking her hard and fast and Nancy's mouth doing wonderful things to her pussy. Andrea cried out with delight as spasm after spasm of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body.

Nora got off her brother's face then turned and got down to kiss him hard on the mouth. Andrea, still shaking a little from her climax, pulled herself off her brother's still quite erect cock and Nancy immediately began sucking on it once again. It didn't take long before Adam was blowing another big load of his creamy cum, this time into Nancy's lovely, sucking mouth. She took it all and swallowed it with pleasure.

Epilogue

That wasn't the last time that all the Smith siblings had an orgy, and an anal orgy at that, but it definitely wasn't an every day—or night—affair. Adam would have sex with one or more of his sisters three or four times a week and, of course, Nora, Nancy, and Andrea continued having sex with each other on about the same schedule. All the Smith siblings all but gave up dating other people, getting plenty of satisfying sex at home with each other. They did date, however, just enough to cover up their tracks, in a manner of speaking.

After Adam graduated from FSUG and the Smith Enterprise was humming along, making them more money than ever before, a decision was made to see if any of the girls could risk getting pregnant by their brother. Only Andrea came up negative for sharing any bad recessive genes with Adam and, with great excitement, Andrea, with Nora and Nancy's blessing, went off her birth control and continued having sex with Adam as usual. Six months later she became pregnant. Nine months after that she gave birth to a healthy baby girl. The father of the baby was attributed to a one-night-stand with a tourist and none of their friends or business associates were any the wiser.

The baby was named Emily after her grandmother. Adam, of course, could only be considered the child's uncle. He and Andrea were not moving away from their loving family, changing identities, and starting over somewhere else. Still, he was a very loving and doting "uncle." Three years later, Andrea and Adam had a second child, a boy, who they named Daniel after their father. Smith Enterprises thrived, as did all the Smith family with much love and affection—toddler Emily, baby Daniel, mother Andrea, father/uncle Adam, and aunts Nora and Nancy.

This may or may not be the end of the story. When Emily and Daniel are age appropriate, they will be told of the Smith family legacy and allowed to read their grandmother's diary and watch the videos of her and their grandfather's swinging sex life, as well as the recordings the Smith sibling made of their sexual romps. They will also be told that Adam is actually their father. Then, they will be allowed to make up their own minds about the Smith family legacy and whether they want to be a part of it or not. That would include genetic testing...just in case.

The end