The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Nora woke up suddenly. The bed had shifted. Someone was sitting on the edge of her bed. "Andrea?"

"Yeah,"

Nora heard her sister swallow audibly. She turned her head to see the glowing dial of the clock on her nightstand. It was 2:20 a. m. "Did you finish reading Mom's diary?"

Andrea sniffled. "Yeah," she whispered.

Nora sat up and put her arm around her sister. She slept naked but Andrea had seen her naked plenty of times so she didn't think anything of it, nor did Andrea. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. You're right, it is shocking. But mostly I'm angry."

"Angry? About what?

"Are you a virgin, Nora?"

"What? Uh, no."

"I am. I was saving myself. I thought Mom and Dad were just a really sweet, loving couple and I wanted to be like Mom. I mean, I just thought that she and Dad...well, that she and Dad had met and fell in love and...and...and had us kids and were living happily ever after. You know, that they had met the right one in each other and that was it. I wanted that for myself too. I though Mom and Dad would appreciate that."

Nora felt Andrea's shoulders shaking slight and realized that she was quietly crying. She put both arms around her little sister and hugged her tightly. Nothing was said for a few moments, then Nora spoke.

"I think they did."

"What? Did what?"

"I think Mom and Dad met the right one and that was it. I think they were very happy together."

"But...but they were having sex with all those other people and Mom was...was bi-sexual. And...."

"And they were happy. It's what they wanted. It's what they liked to do. But what's most important, Andrea, no matter how much they had sex with other people, they still loved each other very, very deeply. They were dedicated to each other. They were happy with who they were and what they did. They just happened to be very sexual people and I think they knew what they wanted and what they were doing.

"Listen, Andrea, there is so much talk of happily married couples. That is the template, the plan everyone is supposed to follow and anyone who doesn't must be a...a...a degenerate. I think that's mostly bullshit...finding "the one", Mr. Right or Ms. Right. How many of your friends are from divorced families Andrea? And yet, Mom and Dad, with all their swinging, were still together and, it seems to me, still loved each other very much. I think you need to put those fairy tale ideas of what society tells you is the right way to live and see what life really is, whether it's a single life or a married life.

"And I'm not saying that there aren't couples out there who get married and stay married and love each other and aren't swingers. But I would bet a whole lot of money that most of those couples have had a major sexual crisis that one or the other partner chose to ignore or to forgive...if they ever did find out about it."

Andrea turned towards her older sister and hugged her, laying her head in the crook of her neck. She sniffled again. "Yeah, do you really think so? I mean, I was so sure of myself about this."

Nora smiled in the darkness and patted her sister on the back. "Don't you believe that Mom and Dad loved each other, loved us, had a great love and passion for life? Did they look and act like they were degenerates? Did they act like they were unhappy? Just because they liked sex, a whole lot of sex I admit, doesn't make them bad people. Just because they like sharing sex with others doesn't make them bad people. I mean, don't you even masturbate, Andrea."

Andrea swallowed and then made a sound like a giggle. "Well...yeah," she said softly.

"And why do you do it?"

"Uh...."

"Because it feels good, right?"

Nora felt her sister nod her head. "Uh-huh," she said.

Now Nora was stuck. Where was she going with this conversation? She wanted Andrea to celebrate their parents and their secret life, not think of it as something bad.

"Look, Andrea, I've had sex with a few boys. Well, maybe more that a few. And I like it. Some are better than others but it still feels pretty good. And I masturbate too, of course. And I do it for the same reason that I have sex with those guys...because it feels good. If there were such a thing as you couldn't enjoy sex except with the one and only one, why, then there wouldn't be a fifty percent divorce rate in this country. Mom and Dad had that figured out. They were obviously very sexual people but they knew that sex for the pleasure of sex and true affectionate and abiding love for your partner were two separate and distinct things. And, obviously, they like sex for the pure pleasure of sex, which they could give each other or get from other people. But you know that they truly loved each other and were happy together. So...so, I love them for it, for their secret lifestyle, for their swinging and sharing sexual pleasure with others."

"And what about Mom's bi-sexuality?" Andrea asked.

Nora thought of her love affair with Nancy and smiled. "I don't have a problem with that at all."

"Are you bi-sexual? Andrea asked.

"Yes, I am," Nora admitted, somewhat surprised at this turn in the conversation.

"Do you like it, making love to another woman?"

"Yes I do. I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it."

"Is Nancy bi-sexual?"

"Uh, yeah. But...."

"Are you and Nancy lovers, like Mom and Dad were lovers? You know, incest?"

"What?"

Andrea pulled back from her sister and stared at her in the dark. "I think you and Nancy are lovers. I mean, I sensed something different between the two of you a while back. I just thought it was because you guys were older, in college and all that. But now, since you say that you both are bi-sexual, I think you and Nancy are lovers. Am I right?" Andrea's tone was not accusatory.

"Would it bother you if we were?" Nora asked.

Andrea ignored the question. "I assumed Nancy has read the diary," she said.

"Yes, when she turned eighteen I showed her the diary and let her read it, just like I did you. And I let her see the videos, too."

"Videos?"

"Well, yeah. Besides the collection of regular porn that Mom and Dad had, they also had several of...well, amateur videos of them having sex."

"With other people?'

"Yes. Some of just each other but more of them with other people and...well some of Mom getting, you know, gang banged...and very obviously enjoying it."

"Oh. My. God." Andrea said.

"Does that bother you? Nora asked.

Again, Andrea ignored the question. "So you and Nancy are lovers?

"Yes."

"And you both like it?"

"Yes." Nora didn't know where her little sister was going with this line of questioning but, all things considered, she was just happy that she hadn't gotten hysterical.

"Do you and Nancy still have sex with guys?"

"Sometimes. Not as often as before because, well, because we do love each other and we do satisfy each other. And...."

Andrea interrupted. "And you think that it's okay that Mom and Dad were brother and sister and all the sex they had with other people?"

"Well...yeah. Actually, I'm kind of proud of them."

"You know that old saying, 'my momma didn't raise no fools?' Andrea asked, taking Nora by surprise.

"Yeah, I think I've heard that before. But what...."

"Well I think I'd be a fool to reject the facts that Mom and Dad, although brother and sister, were happy, loving, successful people, and that you and Nancy seemed to be following in their footsteps being lovers and all."

"What are you saying, Andrea?"

"I'm saying, in light of the evidence, that I probably should give up my fantasy of Prince Charming coming along to marry me, riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after."

"Yes, but Andrea, Dad was Mom's Prince Charming as I'm sure she was his Princess Charming. And they were happy, successful people who just happened to like sex a lot. That's how I see it and I don't have a problem with that."

"Yes, exactly, that's what I'm saying. I mean, Mom's diary and you and Nancy being lovers has opened my eyes to...to, well, life and marriage, and sex." Andrea paused for a moment. "So, Nora,will you teach me what it's like to make love to a woman?"

Nora was shocked, but happily so. "Seriously?"

"Yes, Nora, seriously. If it was good enough for Mom and good enough for you and Nancy, then it should be good enough for me, too. Do you think Nancy would be angry if we become lovers?"

Nora chuckled and hugged her sister and kissed her lightly on the lips. "No, she won't be angry. And, if you like it, why then you and Nancy can become lovers too."

Andrea hugged her sister and kissed her on the lips. Her heart was starting to beat hard in her chest. "Will you let me watch the videos of Mom and Dad having sex?"

Nora smiled in the dark. Her heart, too, was beginning to beat harder in her chest at the thought of making love to her little sister. "Yes. We will watch them together. But not now, okay?"

"No, not now, Nora," Andrea said. "Now I want you to kiss me and...and, well you know, more.

Chapter Six

Nora stood up and took Andrea by the hands and pulled her to her feet. She embraced her sister and brought her lips lightly up against Andrea's. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" she whispered.

Andrea swallowed. "Yes," she said, her lips moving against Nora's.

Nora said nothing more. She pressed her lips more firmly against Andrea's and parted them and let the tip of her tongue slide across Andrea's lips. Andrea opened her lips and her mouth and Nora's tongue slid inside and began exploring. Andrea moaned in her throat and her tongue played with her big sister's tongue then pushed into her mouth and their tongue did their little dance there, too.

Andrea could hear the beat of her heart in her ears. She almost felt dizzy. Her breath was catching in her throat. She'd kissed a few boys like this, but this was a girl, her first ever kiss with a girl. This was her sister, her big sister that she loved and admired. And the thought of what Nora was going to do to her was so very exciting to her. She'd never let a boy go down on her, just as she had never gone down on a boy or had regular sex with one.

Andrea thought it was ironic that her first experience in being made love to orally would be by her sister rather than the Prince Charming she had always thought it would be. But, ironic or not, she was fully prepared for it, fully wanting to experience it. And then the other half of the equation presented itself to her: If Nora went down on her, then she would have to go down on Nora. She didn't known how she felt about that, except that if Nora and Nancy were lovers, if her mother had made love to other women, then...well then, obviously she could too...and...and, hopefully, enjoy it.

Nora pulled back and lifted Andrea T-shirt up over her head and off her body. She kissed her little sister again then bent her head down and captured one of her nipples between her lips then between her teeth. She both sucked and bit down on it.

"Oh! Oh!" Andrea gasped. She'd let a boy do that to her once and what she thought had been so very exciting then was nothing compared to how she felt about her big sister doing it to her. She wanted Nora to do more to her nipples, nipples that she knew were so very sensitive. She had played with them herself, one hand rubbing her pussy, the thumb and forefinger of the other hand pinching and twisting and tugging on one nipple or the other. She had come that was many times.

"Here, get on the bed. Lie down." Nora gently commanded. Nora slid her body on top of Andrea's. Her thigh was between Andrea's, pressing firmly into Andrea's crotch. It felt so good to Andrea. Nora settled her own vulva over Andrea's thigh and rubbed it back and forth a few time before bringing her mouth to Andrea's. The sister's kissed several times. Both sisters were pressing and rubbing their thighs firmly into each other's pussy as they embraced passionately while continuing to kiss so deliciously, so delightfully. Both were breathing more heavily now and gasping a bit.

Nora kissed and bit on Andrea's neck and ear. "I love you Andrea," she whispered. "I want to make you feel so good."

Andrea had goose bumps down her side and her body gave a little involuntary shiver of delightful anticipation. "Oh yes, Nora, yes," she whispered back. Then she pulled her sister's mouth to hers again and kissed her long and lovingly. She realized that she was truly enjoying kissing a girl, kissing her sister. It felt so good and it felt so right. She wondered if that's what happened with her mother the first time she'd kissed a girl.

Nora slowly, sensually worked her way down her sister's body going first to her breasts and nipples—Andrea held her sister's mouth to her breasts for several moments but then Nora moved on to her ribs, stomach and, finally, she spread Andrea's legs wide and positioned her body between them.

Andrea's heart was fluttering now. She could barely see her sister in the dark bedroom but she could feel every touch of her fingers and hands, of her mouth and lips and tongue and teeth. "Oh Nora," she said. She was super excited about what was about to happen and her nerves were tingling all over her body.

"Yes, baby, it's going to be good," Nora said and then brought her mouth to her little sister sweet, wet pussy for the very first time.

"Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhhh!" Andrea gasped and grunted as her body shuddered and heaved with an instant orgasm.

Nora was surprised and pulled her mouth off of Andrea's sweet sexual slit for a moment. But then, as her sister's body settled down, she went back on the attack with her mouth once again. If her sister were so excited and turned on that she could have an instant orgasm then who knew what she could do to her with a prolonged application of her mouth.

Andrea gasped again. Her hands found Nora's head and held it between them. She pushed her pussy again Nora's delightful sucking, licking, nibbling mouth. The feeling of her sister performing oral sex on her was beyond delightful. It was unlike anything she had ever thought it would be. It was wonderful and amazing and she couldn't get enough of it. Andrea was also aware enough to know that now she really did want to go down on Nora, to give her loving sister as much oral affection as was being given to her. She knew she wasn't going to have problem with that.

And then Andrea was coming again, only this was a big, long, incredibly intense orgasm, leaving her gasping and panting and convulsing and making little inarticulate noises.

Nora grinned then slid up along side her sister and snuggled against her, an arm over her belly. She kissed her on the shoulder then stretched her head over to kiss her on the neck, just below the ear. "I love you, Andrea," she whispered.

Andrea heaved a big sigh. She laughed and turned to face her sister, placing a hand on her cheek. "And I love you, too," she said before kissing her older sister sweetly. I can see, now, what Mom and you and Nancy like about this. It was beyond amazing. It was fantastic."

"You never had a boy do that to you?" Nora asked.

"No, I was waiting for my Prince Charming to do it. Instead, my Princess Charming did it."

Both girls laughed out loud.

Andrea pressed Nora onto her back. "My turn," she said.

Nora pulled Andrea down for a long, sweet kiss. "Okay. I hope you like it."

"Oh, I'm sure I will," Andrea said.

She was very excited about what she was going to do. She had never thought about making love to a woman before, other than in a passing way, just mildly curious about it. She was quite aware that lesbians and bi-sexual women existed. It had never occurred to her, however, that her mother and her sisters were bi-sexual and, it seemed, quite happily so. Now she wanted to join their ranks. She wanted to make love to her sister and try and give her as much pleasure as her sister had given her. Andrea realized that her vagina was lubricating again, thinking about kissing and sucking on her sister's pussy and making her come.

Andrea kissed Nora sweetly several times. She kissed her neck, below her ear and nibbled on her ear itself. She whispered her love to her sister and then moved on down her body like her sister had done with her kissing here, gently biting there. When she arrived between her sister's legs and lightly rubbed the tip of her nose through her labia, getting a sense of her womanly scent, she discovered that Nora, like herself, was quite wet.

My God, I'm actually going to lick my sister's pussy, Andrea told herself. She was excited. She was ready to do the delightful deed. She was very much okay with it.

Nora sucked air in as she felt Andrea begin licking her. She was as excited about doing this with her little sister as her little sister was. "Ahhh! Andrea," she said, "oh yessss." And then Nora had a thought, two of them actually. The first was that now the three of them, Andrea, Nancy, and herself could all be lovers, making love to each other together whenever they wanted. The second thought almost made her laugh out loud. Andrea, by her own admission, was a virgin. Nora was going to have to rummage through her parents sex toys. She thought there may be a strap-on among them like the one she'd seen her mother using in a video. Then she would take Andrea's virginity.

For her part, Andrea decided that the scent and taste of her big sister's pussy was just fine. She was totally enjoying what she was doing to her with her mouth, her tongue, her lips, her teeth. And, from the sound of it, Nora was enjoying it too. Nora was gasping and moaning and obviously enjoying the loving affection her little sister was giving to her pussy with her mouth.

Andrea "ate" her sister's pussy for several minutes, savoring what she was doing more and more, getting into it more and more. She was learning what ramped Nora's excitement up and what took it down.

"My clitoris, Andrea. Oh God, Andrea, yes. Bite my clit! Ah! Ah! Yessss! Oh God, Andrea! Oh God! And then she was coming and coming hard, heaving her hips up and banging her pussy against her little sister's mouth, grinding her pussy against Andrea's mouth. Nora fell back and pushed her sister's mouth away from her throbbing, coming cunt. She was panting and then, after a few moments, laughing. She sat up and grabbed her little sister and pulled her back down with her then kissed her hard on the mouth, wet with her own vaginal juices.

"That was wonderful, Andrea," Nora said, kissing her sister on the mouth several times. "You're going to make a wonderful pussy-licking bi-sexual."

Andrea laughed at her sister's words but she was proud of herself for giving Nora as good an orgasm as Nora had given her. And, all things considered, she realized that she truly enjoyed it and knew she would do it many more times. She was now her oldest sister's lover and she knew she would soon be Nancy's lover, too. She was looking forward to that experience.

* * *

Nancy came into Nora's bedroom at seven in the morning and saw Nora and Andrea sleeping together. She smiled then sat down on Nora's side of the bed and gave her a little shake.

"What?" Nora said sleepily. "Oh hi Nancy." She looked over her shoulder at Andrea who was still sleeping and then back at Nancy and grinned.

Nancy grinned back. "She read the diary then?" she whispered.

"Yeah, but it wasn't quite so easy with her as it was with you. She still believed in Prince Charming."

"Oh my. But you convinced her differently I take it."

"We talked some and then she said, more-or-less, that given the facts and evidence about Mom and Dad and you and me—she guessed about you and me—that she would be foolish not to try it. So we did and she liked it, both receiving and giving." Nora yawned. "But we didn't go to sleep until about five. I told her I would call the school so she could rest up."