The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I don't feel tired. And the masturbation, that was hours ago. It calmed me down and I watched the rest of the videos without jerking off any more, although after a while, I did get hard again." Adam said, standing up. His cock was not completely flaccid. It was a thick, downward bending tube of a semi-hard penis. "I think with a little coaxing, Mr. Happy, here, can stand up straight and proud again pretty soon."

"Mr. Happy? Oh! My! God!," Nora said, but she laughed at her brother's humor along with Nancy and Andrea.

"So, your bedroom, Nora? Or shall we all fuck right here on the kitchen table?" Adam asked devilishly.

"Maybe another time," Nora said, as she stood up and came around the table. "In fact, definitely another time. But right now my bed is where we're all going." She embraced her brother's naked body, holding him tightly against her own. A shiver of anticipation coursed through her as she looked Adam straight in the eyes. "I love you, Adam. We love you, and we welcome you to what I've come to think of as our legacy, our sexual legacy that Mom and Dad left us. Now kiss me, please, as one lover kisses another."

Adam and Nora's lips molded together. The tips of their tongues tentatively explored each other's tongue and mouth at first, then they kissed a deep, passionate, sexually arousing kiss.

"Oh my yes!" Nora said in a breathy voice.

"Yeah, buddy!" Adam enthused. "Look," he said as he cast his eyes downward. His cock was obviously making a valiant comeback.

"My turn," Nancy said. As she took Nora's place, she took hold of Adam's cock and gave it a couple of firm squeezes and a couple of strokes. "I am so looking forward to feeling you fucking me with this big, beautiful cock, Adam."

"God, Nancy, you really know how to talk to a guy," Adam said.

"Adam, since I've found out that Mom and Dad were brother and sister and since Nora and I became lovers, and then Andrea, I've been looking forward to this day. I am so fucking wet right now." Nancy then embraced her brother and they kissed a long, wet, passionate kiss, too.

Then it was Andrea's turn. Adam pulled her up against his naked body. "You don't have a problem kissing me?" she asked. "A lot of guys do after I've just sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum."

"Not at all, Andrea," Adam said. "And that was one hell of a blow job, by the way."

Andrea grinned. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I can hardly wait to go down on you, too, and give you as much pleasure with my mouth as you gave me."

Adam and Andrea kissed like the dedicated lovers they would become.

"Okay, to the bedroom," Nora said when her little brother and sister ended their kiss. The Smith sibling trooped out of the kitchen and down the hallway to Nora's bedroom with Nora in the lead, pulling Adam along by his now fully hard cock. Images of being filled and fulfilled were dancing in all three sisters' heads. Filled by their brother's big cock and fulfilled by the lovemaking they were all about to participate in. Adam was giddy with all the sexual possibilities that he now faced.

Chapter Ten

Once in the bedroom, the girls quickly stripped out of their clothes. Adam and his sisters climbed up on the king-sized bed. The girls took turns kissing their brother on the mouth, caressing him on his body, sucking on his cock. Then Nora and Nancy exchange a look and Nora drew Andrea aside. They watched Nancy straddle Adam's hips. He placed his hands on her hips then slid them down on to her thighs and she raised up, took hold of his cock, and rubbed it's firm, swollen cock-head through her sexual crevice, back and forth several time, getting it wet with her ample sexual wetness. She was very turned on at the thought of fucking her brother.

Andrea and Nora, as well as Adam, of course, watched with rapt fascination as Nancy, who moaned with every stroke of her brother's swollen and firm glans through her slick pussy lips. Adam was more than ready for what was about to happen. His long, thick staff was as stiff as it could get and all the surface blood veins were bulging with extra blood.

Nancy gave her brother a wicked smile. "I love you Adam," she breathed.

"I love you, too, Nancy," Adam said in a quiet lust-choked voice.

Nancy positioned the head of her brother's cock at her tight vaginal opening...and smoothly lowered herself all the way down on it. She gasped out loud. Oh God, she thought, he's so big...and I love it.

Adam sucked in a big breath of air as he saw and felt his cock disappearing deep up inside his sister's vagina. Fuck, she's tight and hot and slick, Adam thought...and I love it.

Nancy place her hands on her brother's chest then leaned down to kiss him affectionately on the mouth. "I really do love you, Adam," she said.

"Yes! Oh yes, Nancy," Adam said and brought his hands up to her face and gave her just as an affectionate and loving kiss as she had given him. "And I love you so much, Nancy."

Nancy straightened up and began rocking her hips on her brother's thick meat that was stuffed so deep in her pussy. As she rocked forward, it would slid out. And as she rocked back, it would fill her completely again. I'm fucking my brother, she thought. I'm fucking my brother and it feels so goddamned good. "Ooo, yes," she moaned and sighed.

Adam groaned with pleasure then he turned his head to look and Nora and Andrea. His other two sisters were captivated by watching their brother's cock impaling their sister's vagina and by Nancy now fucking him. They were totally turned-on, with dripping wet pussies, but they knew what to do. Andrea lay down on her back. Nora reversed her position and moved herself over her little sister then they began licking and sucking on each other's pussies, licking up the sweet nectar their sexually aroused bodies were providing.

The sight of Nora and Andrea in the sixty-nine position, eating each other out, stoked Adam's libidinous, sex-soaked mind even more. He'd thought that by coming in Andrea's mouth earlier he wouldn't have a problem holding off on a second orgasm while Nancy fucked him. Now he wasn't so sure. One thing he was sure about, though, was that he was certainly going to closely observe his sisters making love to each other when he wasn't having sex with one of them.

The scent of sex permeated the bedroom, healthy, pheromone-laden sweat and breath from the Smith siblings giving and taking lovely physical pleasure to and from each other.

And then Nancy was there, at the peak. "Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh fuck yessss!" she squeaked out as her body began shaking and she threw herself down on Adam. He held on to her body tightly and thrust up hard and fast into her coming pussy. He could feel her vaginal muscles spasm again and again, squeezing down on his ramming cock.

Woo-hoo! Adam was thinking. Nancy's coming and now I'm going to come, too, and dump a big load of my cum in her pussy. And he did, gasping and grunting and gritting his teeth in the face of the intense and nearly overwhelming pleasure.

Nora and Andrea parted when they realized that Nancy was having an orgasm. They sat up beside each other savoring the obviously wonderful sexual pleasure their sister and brother were experiencing.

The rest of the morning was a hard one for Adam, not that he complained. After he and Nancy recovered from their orgasms, Nora ate his cum from Nancy's pussy, which totally amazed and thrilled Adam. He ate Andrea's pussy and gave her an excellent orgasm. Then with a little kissing and caressing and sucking, his cock got hard again and he fucked Nora, with him on top this time, to a delightful, screaming orgasm for her. He didn't come but that was alright with him because he then fucked Andrea with equal results.

He did come that time, thrilling to the fact that he was dumping his semen deep up in another sister's pussy, knowing, of course, that he couldn't get them pregnant. All that was left, he thought, was to get hard again and fuck Nora once more and to come in her as he had with Nancy and Andrea. The act of ejaculating his semen deep up inside his sisters' vaginas, even knowing he couldn't get them pregnant, not that he wanted to, was a major libido stimulus.

However, after the four of them lounged a bit, with some light kissing and caressing, Adam was getting too tired to function because of being up all night reading the diary and watching the sex movies of their parents, plus the sex he'd just had. The girls fixed Adam some breakfast and then let him sleep for several hours. When he woke up and showered, he was ready for more sex. It was then that things got kinky, as if three incestuous bi-sexual sisters and one incestuous brother wasn't kinky enough. Nora and her sisters had done some talking and planning while Adam slept.

Chapter Eleven

Two hours before waking their brother up, the girls broke out the home colon hydrotherapy machine their parents had stashed in the attic. Their mother had used it to give herself a thorough colon cleansing, along with a few warm soapy water enemas and rinses, when she was going to have ass-to-mouth sex. As she had written in her diary more than once: Going to get my ass squeaky clean for some anal fun tonight.

"You think this will freak Adam out?" Andrea asked.

"He's a guy," Nancy smirked, "when he sees me sucking his cock after he's been fucking you in the ass, he'll have an immediate orgasm."

"Or when he sees me licking his cum out of your ass, Nancy," Nora added.

"Wow! We're really getting kinky," Andrea said.

"No half-measures when it comes to sex," Nora said. "We're following in the very kinky footsteps of Mom and Dad."

At 6:00 pm they gently woke Adam up.

"Wha..., What?" he asked groggily.

Time to get up and continue what we started this morning, Adam," Nora told him.

Adam grinned. "Oh yeah, yeah, of course."

"So get up and take a shower. Nancy and Andrea and I are all ready and squeaky clean. We'll be waiting for you in my bedroom. You know, getting warmed up, so to speak." Nora grinned and winked at her little brother.

"Oh fuck yes!" Adam said as he got out of bed, images of watching his sisters going down on each other popping into his head.

* * *

The door to Nora's bedroom was open when Adam got there. He was naked, fresh from the shower, and his dick was more than half hard already with anticipation. It got harder as he stood in the doorway watching his sisters on the king-sized bed—three beautiful, tanned, fit, and healthy naked young women having sex. Nora was flat on her belly with her head between Nancy's thighs, "eating" her pussy. Andrea was riding Nancy's face, letting her sister lick and suck on her vulva.

"Damn, that's hot!" Adam said.

Nora gave Nancy's pussy one last lick and then pushed back up on to her knees. She turned to look at her brother and grinned. "Yeah we think so, too," she said.

Andrea got off Nancy's face and turned to face Adam as Nancy sat up. They both gave him big grins.

"Rested and raring to go I see." Nancy said, looking at her brother's now fully hard cock.

Adam grinned as he swung his hips to and fro, making his long, thick cock swing back and forth. "Yep," he said.

The girls laughed. It was just the kind of silly thing they expected from a young man, well, any naked man really, sporting a stiffie and expecting to have sex in the immediate future.

Nora got off the bed and met Adam as he walked into the bedroom. She embraced him, pulling his hard rod up flat against her belly, then she kissed him lovingly. When she pulled her lips away, she said, "Get up on the bed. I've got something I have to get from the bathroom.

Adam was trading kisses with Andrea and Nancy was playing with his cock, lightly stroking it and sucking on the head occasionally when Nora came out of the bathroom. She had the strap-on dildo strapped on and was carrying a couple of hand towels and a small jar of coconut oil for lubrication, as well as a little blue pill for Adam.

"Whoa!" Adam exclaimed as he saw Nora. "I hope that dildo's not for me."

Nora gave her brother a wicked smile. "Not unless you want it to be. I've heard that some men like that. I could fuck you in the ass and Nancy or Andrea could suck you off. I'd bet you'd have a really great orgasm."

"Uh! Uh!" Adam struggled for words, frowning.

Nancy laughed. "It's not for you, Adam," she said, it's for us."

"Yeah,"Andrea said, "we got our asses nice and squeaky clean so we can do atm with you."

"Wow! Seriously!" Adam said wide-eyed, but then frowning again. "Uh, ass-to-mouth, isn't that kind of risky. You know, diseases."

"Not really," Nora said. "Mom did it and wrote about it. We've all had through colon cleansing, We've researched it and actually, um, tasting our own, um, germs won't make us sick. And since we're very thorough about cleaning our colons, and since we have practiced atm with each other and the dildo, we haven't experienced any problems."

Adam was still frowning. "Yeah but, uh, the...taste?"

Nancy laughed. "With a clean ass, Adam, there really is no taste, or not much of one. And what you do taste is not...um...fecal matter. Believe me, we wouldn't be doing it if it was.

Adam relaxed then, breaking into a big grin. He remembered reading his mother's diary about "squeaky clean ass" and "ass-to-mouth" that his mother obviously participated in with great enjoyment.

"Well, okay then. I'm all for it. Actually, I have to admit that I have fantasized about it."

"See, I told you he would like it," Nancy said.

"So, you ready to do a little double penetration with us...for our own pleasure as well as yours?"

"I'm down with that," Adam said. This incest with my sisters is just getting better and better, he told himself. These were things that he'd watch on internet porn but never seriously thought he would be a part of.

Nora set the jar of coconut oil and the hand towels down on the bed and held her hand out to Adam, palm up. The Viagra pill was in it. "Here, this is for you," she said.

Adam frowned. "Viagra? Really? I don't think I need Viagra," he said, looking down at his very hard cock.

Andrea spoke up. "We plan on fucking you to exhaustion, Adam." She wiggled her eyebrows at him and gave him an impish smile. "So just take the pill. It can't hurt and it might help in a couple of hours when your attention is...uh...flagging."

"Well put," Nora said with a little giggle.

Adam shrugged and took the pill. There was a glass of water on the night stand for just this occasion. Andrea got it and handed it to her brother. He popped the pill into his mouth and washed it down with some water. "Okay, now what?" Adam asked.

"Now I'm going to lay down on my back and either Andrea or Nancy is going to sit their pussy down on the dildo...."

Adam looked at the dildo. Like many men, he didn't think his cock was as big as it was. "That's kind of a big dildo, isn't it?"

"No," Nora said. "I mean, it's probably no bigger that your big cock."

Adam looked down at his cock. "Really?"

"Yes really," Nancy said. Nora had lay down on the bed and Nancy straddled her hips. "Want to watch me hide the sausage, Adam," she said, giggling.

Adam laughed and got into a better position. "Wow!" he said after Nancy got the tip and some of the shaft of the dildo wet with her vaginal lubrication...then slid completely down on it, sighing with pleasure.

"Now, Adam," Nora said, "lube up Nancy's asshole really well, and don't be afraid to slip a finger or two gently inside her. Then lube up your cock really well and...well...put the head of your cock against Nancy's anus and let her guide you in. You know, easy does it at first. Not too fast."

Adam grinned. "I can do that."

Nancy leaned down over her sister giving Adam open access to her asshole. Adam admired how the thick dildo looked in Nancy's pussy, spreading her lips wide. Her pussy must look like that, too, when I fuck her, he thought. He liked that thought.

Andrea scooted around and gave her brother as loving kiss. "This is so hot! I want to watch you fuck Nancy's ass."

As Nancy and Nora kissed, Adam greased up Nancy's pooder-hole with the very slick coconut oil, sliding first one, then a second finger into it. He pushed them deep. It seemed kind of weird. It was his sister's shit hole after all but they had said that they had gotten them squeaky clean. He fucked his fingers in and out of Nancy's anus a few times, slowly, enjoying how tight it felt on his fingers and wondering if his cock would actually go through it.

When he pulled his fingers out of Nancy's asshole, Andrea grabbed his hand and brought it up to her mouth. She slid his two fingers inside, sucking on them. Well, there it is, Adam thought, squeaky clean ass.

"Mmm, I love the taste of coconut oil...and Nancy's ass," Andrea said with a wicked little smile.

Adam's cock got even harder than it had been.

He dutifully lubed his cock up well and Andrea gave him one of the hand towels to wipe the excess oil off his hands, then he pressed the firm and swollen head of his cock snugly up against Nancy's tight little butt-hole.

Nancy broke off kissing and nuzzling with Nora and looked over her shoulder. "Now just push firmly. Don't rush it. And once the head is through, give it a slow ten count and then continue pushing your cock into me. I've taken this whole dildo so I know I can take your cock, too."

Adam looked at Andrea. Andrea wiggled her eyebrows at him and then focused on the head of her brother's cock and her sister's anal sphincter. Adam pressed the head of his cock more firmly against Nancy's anus and watched it begin to force that tight little muscle open as end of his cock slid through it.

"Oh yessss," Nancy moaned.

Once the head of his cock was fully inside his sister's ass, Adam held still for about ten seconds, then he forged on ahead.

Andrea ran the tip of her tongue around her lips, fascinated at what she was seeing. Yes, she had seen the dildo fucking both Nancy and Nora in the ass, but this was a real flesh and blood cock, her handsome, hunky brother's cock going deep up inside her sister's rectum and into her colon. And she was going to suck on that cock after he had fucked Nancy's ass for a while. She was sure it would taste better than the dildo, which all the sister's had tried after performing anal sex on each other with it.

Adam kept slowly pushing his long, thick rod through Nancy's tight anal muscles. It felt great. And then he reached a stopping point, or so he thought. Nancy grunted and shifted her hips back and forth.

"Keep pushing, Adam," Nancy said.

He did. She grunted some more, and then his cock slid into what he knew was her sigmoid colon.

"Ahh, yesss!" Nancy gasped and Adam impaled his sister's ass fully, until all nine inches were stuffed into her ass, until he was balls deep in her.

"My God!" Adam exclaimed, having never done this before. Anal sex, yes, but balls deep, never. It was a novel and exciting experience.

"Now fuck me slowly," Nancy said.

Adam began fucking his Nancy's ass as Nora began fucking her pussy.

"Ohhh, yessss!" Nancy moaned. Her pussy and ass were stuffed full and it felt so good.

After several strokes of his thick rod in and out of his sister's tight asshole, he could feel it relax a bit and he naturally began fucking her faster.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Nancy gasped. "That's it, Adam, fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Andrea squeezed her brother's arm. "Pull you cock out of Nancy's ass and let me suck on it, Adam," she said.

Goddamn! Adam thought, this is the real deal. He pulled his cock out of Nancy's not so tight little asshole, watching it close up as Andrea grab his iron-hard, vein-bulging cock and slipped her mouth over it.

Adam gasped with pleasure as his sister's mouth slid up and down on his rigid pole, then she pulled it out of her mouth and placed the head of it tight against Nancy's close-up anus. Adam pressed his thick rod back into Nancy's asshole, smoothly slid it all the way in, and began fucking her again. This time with deep, fast strokes. He was totally stoked at this turn of affairs enjoying every fucking, sucking moment of it.