The Smith Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora and Andrea quickly turned their heads when Nancy cried out. Andrea laughed, "It looks like we have another winner," she said.

Nora laughed at Andrea's word. Nancy, too, as her body gave one final spasm of pleasure.

Nora kissed Andrea fully on the mouth, her tongue twisting around her little sister's tongue, loving the feel of it, loving the taste of it.

Andrea broke the kiss. "I love you, Nora, but uh, could you pull the dildo out. I'm kind of sore."

"Oh! Oh, yes. I'm sorry, baby," Nora said as she withdrew the dildo from Andrea's pussy. She sat back up on her heels and looked down. There was definitely some blood but not too much.

"Are you okay, Andrea?" she asked.

Andrea grinned and nodded. "Oh yes, Nora. I'm fine. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined it would be and then, well, there was a point when I really didn't feel any pain and I knew that I was going to come...and then I did."

Nora smiled as she took off the dildo. Nora wiped the dildo off on the towel then folded the towel and wiped Andrea's pussy. "I'll be right back," she said as she got off the bed and took the dildo and towel into the bathroom.

Nancy lay down beside Andrea to embrace her and kiss her sweetly. "So you're no longer a virgin, dear. How do you feel about that?"

"I feel good about it, all things considered," Andrea said. She kissed her sister lovingly on the mouth.

Nora came out of the bathroom, climbed up on the bed, and slid her body up on the other side of Andrea.

Andrea turned to face Nora and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. "And now I want to make love to you Nora," she said.

* * *

That night, Nora and Nancy fully initiated their little sister into the ways of woman-on-woman love-making, as well as their own specific desires and kinks. After sharing many orgasms between them, the three sisters finally fell into a deep and restful sleep, cuddled next to each other on Nora's big bed, the bed that had been their parents, their incestuous parents who had obviously led a rich and satisfying sex life, not only with each other, but also with numerous other people and couples.

Chapter Eight

Life went on and Adam was none the wiser as to his sisters' incestuous, threesome, love affair. They were very careful about that. The girls talked about when their brother would turn eighteen and whether or not he would be willing to join with them in their incestuousness. There was no doubt among any of the three sisters that they would let him read their mother's diary and ask him if he wanted to become their lover, hoping that he would.

Now that they were lovers, they looked forward to having sex with their handsome brother; to embracing him, caressing his lean, well-muscled body with its smooth, tan skin. Of course, the girls themselves were strong and fit, lean and tan. None of the Smith siblings were cream-puffs, keeping themselves in shape through a variety of exercise regimens and eating a mostly paleo diet. The sisters would also also vocalize to each other their fantasies about making love to Adam—sucking his cock—wondering if it was big like their father's was—swallowing his cum—and eating it out of each other's pussy. According to their parents' porn videos, their mother apparently had no problem with cum-swallowing,or eating it out of another woman's pussy.

And, since their mother had also liked anal sex—and gave a thorough description in her diary for what she called a "squeaky clean ass" for the purpose of doing ass-to-mouth sex—the girls would fantasize about their little brother fucking them in the ass and sucking his cock. They started using the strap-on to practice anal sex on each other and followed their mother's instructions for a "squeaky clean ass" and would then suck on the dildo after having been in their own ass, as well as the asses of their sisters. And, in having anal sex using the strap-on, the girls found out that they could not only enjoy anal sex, but also, sometimes, have quite satisfactory orgasms from it.

One night, Andrea and Nancy were in the sixty-nine position, licking each other's pussy with Nancy on top and Nora kneeling behind her, fucking her in the ass. Andrea grasped the dildo and pulled it out of Nancy's "squeaky clean ass." She sucked it deep into her mouth a couple of times then released it and spread Nancy's butt cheeks wide to lick and tongue-fuck her anal sphincter.

"You know," Andrea said, "when Adam does this...."

"If Adam wants to," Nora said.

"Oh, I'm sure he will," Andrea responded. "He's got our parents' genes just like we do. Anyway, when he fucks one of us in the ass, I mean if we've gone to the trouble of getting it all nice and clean, and he comes in our ass, then we can suck his cum out and swallow it." Andrea giggled. "That is so naughty and nasty that just thinking about it almost makes me come, myself."

"Whoa!" Nancy said. "Our little virgin, saving herself for marriage, has turned into quite the sex monster."

"And who has never even tasted semen," Nora said.

"Oh, but I have. Since we've been lovers, I've had sex with six or seven boys. I like it, a lot. And I can hardly wait to have Adam fucking me. I think I'm going to like that even more. And...I also do a lot of blow jobs. Like practicing to suck Adam's cock. And I do swallow, so I do know what cum tastes like and feels. I like it, too, just like Mom did. So, I'm not going to have any problem eating Adam's cum out of the ass of either one of you. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it."

"My God, Nora!" Nancy said, "what have we created?

Nora was just laughing.

"Our little sister is obviously in need of a great big orgasmic pressure valve release," Nancy said. "Quick, switch positions with me, Andrea. Let me eat your pussy while Nora pounds your ass until you have a screaming orgasm.

Which is exactly what happened.

Chapter Nine

Adam turned eighteen three days after he graduated from high school. Nora called him into her office at home the day after his birthday to give him their mother's diary to read and the videos showing their parents having sex with their swinging friends.

"Hey, Nora," Adam said as he walked into the room, "what do you need?"

He had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. Nancy and Andrea usually did the cooking and Adam usually did the cleaning up.

"I was thinking of going over to Tommy's."

Nora swiveled away from her computer screen to face her brother. Damn, she thought as she gazed at the handsome hunk of a young man who was her brother, he's gorgeous in a very definitely masculine way. Her heart began beating a little harder and her pussy began to lubricate a little at the thought that, if Adam was willing, he would be her lover very soon, as well as Nancy's and Andrea's. All their fantasizing about having sex with him—oral sex, both giving and receiving, vaginal sex, anal sex, too, among other combinations and permutations she and her sisters had come up with for having sex with Adam thrown into the mix—had primed her for the actuality of that event...if he accepted the reality of their parents incestuousness and swinging...and if he accepted the offer to become the incestuous lover of his three sisters as she hoped he would.

Of course, when it came down to it, Adam was just a guy and she had fucked a lot of guys and would continue to do so. What made him special, however, was that he was her brother, a more taboo situation in society's eyes, she thought, than sisters being lovers. But now that she and her sisters were lovers, after finding out that their mother and father were brother and sister...and hardcore swingers, the thought of being lovers with her little brother sexually aroused her. Nora was more than ready to suck her brother's cock, to have him lick her pussy, to feel him on top of her, fucking her, or her on top of him, riding his cock, or even to let him fuck her in the ass.

She knew it was weird and bizarre and that society in general wouldn't understand and would be disgusted and horrified. But she just saw it as another way for them to show each other love and affection while at the same time giving each other wonderful physical, sexual pleasure. Really, when she thought about it logically, what was wrong with giving someone you love physical pleasure, sexual physical pleasure, even if they were your brother of sister...or mother or father for that matter? Just as long as you made sure not to have any unwanted pregnancies.

After all, their mother and father got genetically tested, and cleared, before risking having any children. And finally, if incest was good enough for her mother and father who were brother and sister, it was good enough for her...and Nancy...and Andrea, and, she sincerely hoped, for Adam too.

"I need you to do me a favor, Adam. I don't think you should go to Tommy's tonight. I need you to read something and then watch some videos."

Adam grinned his winning dimpled smile. "Well, hell, I guess I can do that, being a high school graduate and all."

Nora chuckled then opened the bottom right-hand drawer on her desk. She pulled out their mother's diary and a stack of DVDs in clear plastic cases. The DVDs had dates and notations written on them in black Sharpie, such as: "11/24/18 -- fun with the Conroys, Kellys, Odette and Robert B." Nora set the diary and DVD cases on her desk.

"This is Mom's secret diary," she said, putting her hand on the small leather-bound book.

"Whoa! Mom's diary? How long have you had it?" Adam said, accusingly.

"Adam, it's very sensitive material, not appropriate for anyone under eighteen. I was over eighteen when I discovered it. I withheld it, and the DVDs, from Nancy and Andrea until they had turned eighteen. Now that you've turned eighteen its your turn to go on a little trip of discovery, maybe a shocking trip."

"Nora, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Look, Adam, just trust me on this, okay? I want you to read Mom's diary, it will explain everything, then watch the DVDs, then come talk to me."

"This is crazy!"

"And, little brother, it's about to get crazier. Just take the diary and the DVDs to your bedroom and start reading."

Adam was confused and gave his sister a frown, shaking his head. He loved his sister, he loved all three of sisters and was fiercely loyal to them, and Nora, as head of the household now, was doing what he considered a wonderful job. He picked up the diary and the stack of DVDs.

"Okay, Nora, I'll do that."

As he turned to go, Nora spoke up. "Adam, really, make sure you read the diary all the way through before you start watching the DVDs, please."

"Yeah, sure. But I doubt I'll be able to watch all these videos tonight."

"Oh believe me, little brother, you'll be up all night watching those videos."

Adam gave Nora a strange look. "You're weird, you know?"

Nora laughed. "Yeah, I know. Now go."

* * *

The next morning was Saturday, Adam stumbled into the kitchen, bleary eyed. He stopped and looked at his three sisters, who been waiting for him.

"Seriously?" was all he said.

Adam's three sisters look at Adam, then at each other, smiling slightly, then back at Adam.

"A bit surprising wasn't it," Nora said.

"But, seriously, Mom and Dad were brother and sister?"

"Well, it was Mom's diary," Nancy said, "why would she lie about that?"

"And the sex on those videos! My God! I masturbated three times, without lotion, until my dick got sore." And then Adam realized what he was admitting to...in front of his sisters...and blushed furiously.

Adams' sisters rolled their eyes but laughed.

"Oh you poor baby, you want me to kiss it and make it all better," Andrea said mischievously. She ran the tip of her tongue around her lips lasciviously.

"Whoa!" Nancy said, grinning, images of her little sister sucking her little brother's cock right there at the breakfast table popping into her mind.

"Oh yeah!" Nora said, also grinning and thinking much the same thing.

Adam looked at Andrea and then at Nora and Nancy then back at Andrea. Was she just teasing him? She had never ever, while growing up, even come close to suggesting such a...well, sexual thing. Although, he'd had his thoughts about her, as well as his other two hot sisters, in passing of course, not seriously, they were, after all, his sisters, forbidden fruit on the tree of sexual gratification. But, according to Nora, Andrea,too, had read the diary and watched the videos of their parents having sex. He swallowed and looked Andrea right in the eyes. She looked back at him unflinchingly, as if she were daring him to call her on her statement. Then she gave him a slow, sexy wink.

"What? Wait!" he said all flustered. "Are you.... Are you...."

"Serious about kissing your poor little sore pee-pee and making it all better?" Andrea said in a calm but sexy voice. "Oh Adam, I'll do more than kiss it. I'll suck it until you come in my mouth...and I'll swallow every drop of your cum, too."

Adam's cock was beginning to get aroused. His brain was realizing that Andrea was being totally serious. She was willing to commit incest with him...like their parents. He looked at Nora and Nancy. There were looking back at him with smiles and an inquiring look.

"We'll all gladly suck your dick little brother, among other things," Nancy said.

"As long as you really want to commit incest with us," Nora said.

"So what's it going to be," Andrea said. "You want me to suck your cock, right here, right now, or not?

Adam's cock was getting really hard now and he could feel the blood pulsing through his veins. Letting his youngest sister suck his cock right here, right now, in front of his other two sisters...who...who...were obviously willing to have sex with him, too, his very sexy, very hot sisters, it was an unbelievable fantasy coming true.

Adam grinned at Andrea. "Hell yes I want you to suck my cock," he said. He was wearing a T-shirt and loose-fitting sports shorts. He knew his sisters could see the "tent" in his shorts already so he shoved them down. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them, Then, what the hell, he thought, and stripped off his T-shirt and threw it aside. Now he stood in front of all three of his sisters in all his naked glory with his big, hard cock sticking straight out in front of his body.

"Whoa!" All three sisters gasped at once.

"It's as big as Daddy's," Andrea said.

"Yeah, I noticed that in the videos," Adam said. "Dad was really hung."

"Well, come here my hung young brother, and let me make your sore cock feel better," Andrea said. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest. This was so wicked and so exciting and so making her pussy wet. She reached out and took hold of Adam's long, thick, hard cock and felt as if she were going to swoon. She had to take a couple of deep breaths.

Adam gasped as his sister's hand grasped his cock and began stroking it. He looked up at Nora and Nancy. They were leaning forward, their forearms on the table, their eyes riveted on his cock and Andrea's hand moving slowly up and down on it.

"So, let me guess," Adam said. "You three are following in mother's footsteps and are bi-sexual lovers, right?"

Nora looked up at her little brother and smiled. "Yes. Yes we are."

"So I guess you must have been bi-sexual already, right."

"Actually, I wasn't, although I was curious. Nancy was and had already had some experience with a couple of girls.

"And I was saving myself for Prince Charming until Nora and Nancy corrupted me," Andrea said.

"And you took to it like a duck taking to water," Nancy giggled.

"Quack, quack," Andrea said, and then she slipped her mouth over her brother's big, swollen cock-head.

"Ahhh!" Adam gasped as Andrea's wet and warm and silky-smooth mouth engulfed the head of his cock.

"Oh my God, Andrea, that feels so good," Adam said. And looks fantastic, he thought, seeing how his sister's lips were stretched around his thickness. This was unbelievable! Getting his cock sucked by his youngest sister right here in the kitchen while his other two sisters were watching them, and looking like they wanted to be sucking his cock, too.

Andrea's thoughts were in a turmoil. I'm actually sucking my brother's cock, she was thinking as she slipped her mouth off and on the big smooth end of his dick several time before beginning to take him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Nancy and Nora were fascinated, watching their youngest sister sucking their baby brother's big dick...and wishing it were them.

Andrea was now taking a good third of the length of her brother's thick cock in and out of her mouth and didn't think she could take any more without gagging.

"Ohhh fuuuuck!" Adam sighed. He'd had more than one girl suck his cock, of course, but this was his sister, with his other two sisters watching raptly at the live incestuous sex show in front of them. That only made what Andrea was doing all the more exciting. That and the fact that he now knew, absolutely and without a doubt, that he was going to fuck all three of his sister. Oh hell yes! He was thinking.

"God, Andrea, you're going to make me come," he gasped.

"Good," Nancy said. "So when you fuck me you won't come too quickly."

Nora tore her eyes away from Andrea's mouth sucking up and down on Adam's thick pole and looked up at her brother. "Adam, do you like licking pussy?"

"Uh-huh," Adam nodded, breathing harder now.

"Good, because you're going to be doing a lot of it."

"Uh-huh," Adam nodded again. Images of licking his sisters' pussies, of fucking them, of them sucking his cock, of them eating each other out...while he fucked them and maybe...maybe even anal sex flickered through his sexually saturated mind.

And then he was coming.

"Ah! Fuck! Yes! Andrea! Andrea! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Adam grunted and groaned, giving his sister fair warning if she wanted to pull her mouth off his cock. Devilishly delightful pleasure shot through all his nerve ending. His face was caught in a rictus of pleasure that looked like a grimace of pain. And his cock spat streamer after streamer of his hot, thick seed into Andrea's greedy, sucking mouth. She taking it! She's taking it all! Adam managed to realize as his body shuddered with sheer sexual delight.

Adam came a lot and Andrea was thrilled. She was near orgasm herself. She happily swallowed all of her brother's man cream and stroked his cock to get all of it into her mouth that she could.

Finally, Andrea pulled her mouth, slowly, sensually off her brother's cock, which was now beginning to deflate. "Mmm, mmm, good," she said. She stroked up on Adam's cock again and squeezed out a dollop more of her brother's tasty semen from his spent penis, which she quickly sucked up between pursed lips. "And, by the way, Adam, you really came a lot, more than any of the guys I've sucked off."

Adam grinned weakly, pulling away from his sister and pulling out a chair to sit down. "Yeah," he said, "I know. I mean, that's what other girls have told me."

He looked at Nora and Nancy. "So I guess this is really happening. We're all going to be lovers, right?"

"You've got that straight little brother," Nancy said. Watching her little sister sucking her little brother's cock had gotten her very horny and very wet. Now she wanted to kiss him and suck him back to hardness and get him to fuck her.

Adam grinned again, with much more energy this time. "Well, I guess there's no time like the present, eh?"

"You were up all night, Adam, you sure you don't need to sleep, get some rest?" Nora said. She, too, had be quite sexually aroused at watching Andrea sucking their brother's big cock and swallowing his cum, but she knew Adam must be tired. "And what about masturbating three times last night?"