The Social Buzz Pt. 01B

Story Info
Miranda is sad and bored and needs an online distraction!
2.7k words
4.62
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to believe him. I did. But I had trusted him before, and it hadn't worked out that well. So now when he assured me that what I was thinking, wasn't what is going on. I still did not trust his word. I had my reasons for doubting him, and I'm not making excuses for him anymore. I mean what else am I supposed to do when Paul left me no choice but to follow him.

How could I trust Paul after he had lied to me before? So I did something I am not proud of, my curiosity got the better of me. I followed my gut instincts and followed him. Maybe I shouldn't have, because my instincts are what led me to the hurt and pain that I would experience.

I caught him red-handed. How could he cheat on me, why would he do this to me.

So now here I am a week later, haven't slept in days. Haven't properly eaten either, and sitting in my office on Friday at work. The mental images of Paul and Tiffany together still implanted into my mind.

The reaction on his face when he looked into my eyes as he was caught with his dick in Tiffany's slutty cunt. Her moans that are supposed to be mine, echoed throughout my living room. I could hear them as I entered our house. They were fucking in my house, on our couch.

How could he do this to me, why would he do this to me. After everything that I have done for him. This is how he repays me. This is how he claims to love me.

I shouldn't have come to work today, it was too soon. Then I hear a light tapping on my office door.

"Yes come in," Miranda says out loud.

I look over and smile as I see his face. Not many people know much about him. He's a new mailroom guy, we like to call gophers. They get us coffee, they get our mail, or bring our printouts or go do photocopies for us. But something about him, makes me smile, he is polite too as he's always been respectful and called me ma'am or said yes miss.

I have had to tell him a few times to just call me Manda, as everyone has always called me that. However, he hasn't adjusted to it yet. He still has a bit of awkward cuteness to him, that I just find adorable.

"Hello miss, but I got you, you're coffee," he says to her.

Smirking as she teases him and says, "How many times have I said to call me Manda."

Looking at him as he just smirks at me, as he says, "Sorry, miss, ahh, I mean Manda."

She giggles and responds, "Ok I'll let you get away with it but just this once."

"T-thank you," he says as he blushes.

Bringing her, the coffee as he stumbles and trips and spills the coffee all over. Looking up at her as he lowers his head in embarrassment and shame, as he says, "Oh my gosh Manda I am so, so sorry."

From Miranda's perspective, it is the first laugh she's had in a week. Just watching him stumble and trip, just made her laugh. She didn't mean to laugh, she just found it comical. But her mother always taught her, to never laugh at someone for too long. It is ok to joke around, but eventually, it makes it seem like your laughing at them and not with them.

Kindly Miranda walks up to him as she kneels in front of him. Patrick looked up to see her kneeling before him. Miranda had a smile on her face and was now looking back at him with her gorgeous brown eyes. Her long blond hair is tied up. Looking down as she noticed that he could probably see up her skirt from this perspective.

Oh no, did he see, I didn't notice that I was revealing that to him now. I don't normally wear skirts to the office very often, but today I wasn't expecting to be around people. Poor guy is probably embarrassed enough, and now I've just gone and shown him my panties.

The both of them stand up together, as Patrick smirks as he says, "S-sorry about that miss, I mean Manda."

Helping him back up as Miranda responds, "It is okay, accidents happen."

"Let me help clean this up," he responded.

"No, no it's ok, I wasn't wanting a coffee that badly to begin with," Miranda said.

"Oh, uh okay, well umm, I should umm, I should get going back to the mailroom," he says nervously as he is trying to escape this awkward situation.

"Wait hang on," Miranda tells him, as she tugs him by his denim shirt as he's trying to make his escape. Stopping him as she says, "You have been working here a week now, and I still don't even know your name."

"Will you let me go if I tell you it," he asked?"

"Yes, only if you tell me it," Miranda answered.

"I'm Patrick," he answered.

"Oh, I like that name, so do you prefer Pat or Patrick," Miranda asked?"

"Most people call me Pat," he answered.

"Very well then, nice to see you, Patrick," she says as she winks.

I could have kept him there. I probably could have made him do whatever I wanted. Here is this handsome new guy who I could easily make into my boy toy. He is younger than I am, but maybe that is a good thing. I kind of like the thought of knowing that I have an influence on him like that.

It's been a couple of hours and the day is going by so incredibly slow. So I decided to go online and check out an online dating chat room. The site is called The Social Buzz, it's a new site, it is relatively new. But it is a good way to kill some time when you are bored at work.

Ok maybe coming on here was a bad idea, since I've been on here, I have been bombarded by pm chats. Most of them are some of the lamest pickup lines. Like this one here from, Fitguy_69 who messaged me, "I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away!"

Oh gosh it is cute but it is so lame, seriously guys you don't have to try too hard.

Laughing at these next few PMs that I am getting like this one I am looking at now, "I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single."

I just reply, "Well then I guess I'm rising the charts."

Oof I shouldn't have commented, as he just messaged, "Would you like to be a star in the back seat of my car."

Yup big mistake coming on here today, hmm wait a minute who is this. ShyGuy_Likestokiss, hmm of course he doesn't have a pic. It's just an avatar, of a cartoon character. But there is something about his chat name, maybe I should just say a little hello.

The next few minutes go by and ShyGuy and I are trying to talk, but these couple of idiots in the chatroom are just being obnoxious and keep arguing. I don't normally do this but, I'm going to pm him, just because these guys are annoying the hell out of me.

"Hello, there how are you," is what I messaged ShyGuy in his pm.

"I am fine, how about you," ShyGuy wrote me back.

Oh dang, it's my mother. She knows I am at work why would she be calling me now.

"Hello, hello," Miranda says.

"Oh hey sweetie, how are you doing," her mother asked?"

"I'm fine, but I can't talk long mom, I'm at work," Miranda answered.

"Why are you at work so soon," she asked?"

"Dammit did you talk to Lisa," Miranda answered?

"She is concerned about you, as am I," her mom tells her.

"I told her not to say anything to you," Miranda responded.

"Yes, and you should know that Lisa can't keep a secret, especially from me. You two forget I am your mother, I raised you both," she says.

"Mom I really cannot talk right now, I am at work, if I get caught on the phone during my working hours, I can get in trouble," Miranda said.

"It is 11:45 Manda, I know when your breaks are, nice try. You are probably on some social media chat room right now," her mother responded.

This woman knows me too darn well. I can't lie to her, neither can my sister. It's like she is in the office with me right now, looking over my shoulder.

I love my mom don't get me wrong, but sometimes she just needs to butt out. I know she loves me and has good intentions, but I don't need this right now.

"Mom, why are you calling," Miranda asked?"

"Because, we haven't talked since you called me about you and Paul," her mother answered.

"I don't want to talk about it mom, not at the office," Miranda said.

"Well when are you going to talk, you have to get it out of your system," her mother responded.

Leaning forward as Miranda says, "Mom please not now, I just gotta go. I'll call you later tonight."

Miranda's mom can hear the sadness in her voice, and says, "Fine I'll let you off the hook for now, but tonight, we are discussing this."

"Yes fine, but I got to go," Miranda says as she ends her conversation and sees, that ShyGuy has not left the chatroom or their private chat window.

"Sorry about that, I was busy I got a phone call from my mother," Miranda writes to ShyGuy.

"Not a problem, are you close with your family," ShyGuy asked?

"Oh yes, my family is very important to me," Miranda wrote back to ShyGuy

"Do you have lots of siblings," ShyGuy asked?

"Yes, I have a sister we live together," Miranda answered.

Looking at the time, "Oh it's my lunch break, finally I can get out of here.

"I am going on my break, I'll message you when I get back," Miranda tells ShyGuy.

"Okay, talk to you then," ShyGuy responded.

I need to get out of here and just go and unwind and do something. Maybe a nice walk in the park is what I need to go and do.

Miranda goes and gets herself a strawberry lemonade and a couple of muffins. One for herself and the other for the birds she plans to feed in the park. She spends the rest of her break enjoying the nice sunny weather. An older gentleman is sitting on the bench, as he kindly gets up as he leaves. Miranda smirks at him as she sits down and enjoys her lemonade while breaking off little crumbs to the birds. While on her break she is thinking about Patrick, the cute mailroom gopher. Thinking about what it would be like to have a little secret romance with him. Trying to think about the naughty things they could do in the office.

What if it went further than that, what if he and I did things together out of the office too. Oh my, the things I could teach him. I know I could easily lewer him under my spell. My own personal boy toy at work. I should get back and see if ShyGuy is still online, I enjoyed talking with him.

Not expecting that ShyGuy would still be around when she got back to the office. Sitting down at her desk to see the pm window is still open. Normally a guy would have just left by now, especially if she hasn't shown him a picture of her tits yet.

Who is this guy, he is not like anyone I've talked with online before. He's nice and sounds like he is patient and respectful. Melinda types back a fun playful message to let him know she is back from her break.

"Knock, knock, I am back anybody home," Miranda typed back as she includes two emojis at the end. One of a smiley face and the other is a smiley face with a wink.

It takes a few minutes for ShyGuy to respond to me as I finally see he is writing back to me.

"Did you enjoy your break," ShyGuy asked?

"Oh yes, I went for a walk in the park, I had a coffee and fed some of my muffins to a couple of birds," Miranda answered.

There is a brief pause in their chat, as Miranda can see that ShyGuy is typing a response in the chat window. It finally displays on Miranda's screen as she reads what Shy Guy says, "Just so you know I know who the person is on your avatar, so I know that isn't you. Could you describe yourself to me,"

I could easily tell him to go fuck himself, but he's been the only person online today that's been nice. But he is also right I mean, picking a picture of Mia Malkova isn't the best choice. I mean every guy with a hard-on knows who she is. Plus I kind of like talking to him.

"Yeah, I should have maybe thought about my choice of a profile picture better. I've been fending off the creeps in my pm for about an hour now," Miranda tells him.

"Oh, that bad hunh," Patrick responded.

"Yeah, and I am not saying you are a creepo," she responded as she adds, "At least you have not asked for a pic of my boobs in exchange for a dick pic."

"Sorry, I apologize for men like that, we are not all like that," ShyGuy responded.

He is fun, I am glad I am not scaring him away. I know I can be a bit sarcastic when I talk on here.

Miranda types a smiley face and LOL emoji and sends them in response to what ShyGuy last posted.

"Instead of describing myself to you, how about, I email you a picture of myself, if you don't mind," Miranda asked?

"I'd prefer if we just talked on here for a bit before I give out my email to you," ShyGuy messaged back.

Well, this is different, normally a guy would jump all over this. I'd usually have a cell phone number and an email by now. This is way different, I need to watch myself with him, this person doesn't sound like your normal kind of guy. He's trying to be polite, which I do respect. I understand why though, I mean we did just meet online, and you should never trust someone online. So this also tells me he has some common sense as well.

Still, he's got a cartoon character for an avatar, he's got some mystery surrounding him. No doubt I am interested in learning more about him. So I've got to keep him intrigued as well, I mean this shouldn't be just all about me. He is in this conversation too.

"I am sorry for the confusion, I was not going to ask you for your email. I was just offering it as an option. I have no problem showing you some pictures of myself here," Miranda responded to ShyGuy.

"You don't have to do that. I am sure you have been hounded enough on here today," ShyGuy messaged back.

"No it is okay, and you've been respectful and kind. So I'd like to reward you for your kindness," Miranda tells him back, as she sends him two images of herself. One of her when she was on her vacation in the Bahamas, she is wearing a navy blue bikini. It shows off all of her features very well.

The second is an image of her wearing jeans and a nice white tank top, it was taken on a day out shopping with her sister. Her sister caught her laughing in the middle of it, so this picture shows him her more humorous and playful side.

Ok, so why isn't he responding, why isn't he messaging me back. Maybe I jumped the gun with me showing him my pics too soon.

ShyGuy is responding as the dots indicating he is writing something back. Miranda takes a sigh of relief, as she waits for him to respond.

*****To Be Continued****************

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment and favorite it if you liked it. There is more to come of this story. I hope you did enjoy it. Until next time Happy Reading!!