The Sorority Christmas Party

Story Info
Dude scores lesbian pussy.
1.3k words
3.4
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening in early December I was lying on my bed inside my dorm. My mind just needed a rest for a short while so I closed the text books with a plan to resume my studies in a half hour.

I had been reading for four hours since the end of my last class and eating at my desk while I studied.

I was about to have an unusual and exciting escapade, one that my friend Julia wanted for us.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

Julia Tench is a 5'6" tall curvy redhead with green eyes and generous breasts. She likes to wear cable knit sweaters with jeans and block-healed booties. Her favorite color sweater is pale pink. Even her bra is pink sometimes, when it's not light-blue.

I'm a slim 5 7 dude whose idea of exercise is running. I've had friends who lift weights but that's not my style.

My hair is light brown and my eyes blue. I have a round face and full lips.

Anyway Julias' proposal caught me by surprise but she insisted that I go through with it.

"There's a sorority party tomorrow night. Go with me."

Cool, a large house with a big bunch of hot babes. I'm there.

"I'll go."

"There's one caveat."

"OHH?"

She pulled a Cream silicone bodysuit from the shopping bag.

"You need to put this on with a dress and makeup."

"I don't know."

"Don't you want to get laid?"

"Of course I want to get laid."

"Then put this on with a dress," Julia commanded.

Is this a lesbian sorority? Oh well if wearing a costume gets me laid then I'll wear it.

"Ok I'll wear it."

I brought the bodysuit into the bathroom, stripped naked and got into it. I came out to the bedroom leaving my boy clothes on the floor.

"Do I get to pick the dress?"

"Yes you do. Come back to my room with me."

We walked fast down two flights plus an additional 50 feet.

Julias' roommate Beth was waiting for us in there.

"Check out the closet. Choose which ever dress you want."

I chose a long-sleeved turtleneck pullover style dress. Its' color is dark yellowish-green. I put my feet into brown 3-inch block-heal pointed-toe booties.

Julia commented. "That looks good on you."

"Will there be guys at the party?"

"Maybe," said Beth.

Is this a lesbian sorority? I'm trying to score some lesbian pussy.

Julia called my attention to another important feature of my disguise.

"There's a mask that goes with the outfit."


"Should I wear it?"

"That mask is optional. We'll just just do makeup."

"I like black hair and red lipstic"

"You're in luck because that's the only color wig we have for you."

I opted out of wearing the mask. Not wearing makeup is not an option. Julie started on my face with moisturizer then added primer, foundation, concealer and color. She exchanged the sponge for an eyelid brush and put just a hint of eyeshadow on my lids. This done, she exchanged the brush for an eyelid pencil.


She stepped back and said, "Now just some lipstic."

I applied the Ruby red to my full lips then fitted the wig to my head.

"You look awesome Stephanie!"

"I prefer Samantha."

"OK Sam," said Beth.

Julia and Beth turned and gave each other a look. Beth asked, "want me to tell him."

"Tell me what?"

Beth answered the question. "It's a lesbian sorority. If you want to get laid then you have to go as Samantha."

"Wait. Are you guys a couple?"

"It's not a secret. Don't you pay attention to anything?"

On Saturday night, the last weekend at school before Christmas break, Julia, Beth and I came to a large common room with living room furniture. In one corner stood a tall Christmas tree decorated with lights, bulbs, tinsel and a light on top. Some gift wrapped boxes sat under the tree, though probably just for the sake of appearance.

A crowd of lesbians mingling in small knots filled the room. Multiple conversations blended into an unintelligible babble.

May as well test the disguise. I spotted a auburn-haired babe drinking a beer. At a loss for a good pickup line, I hesitated for a couple of seconds.

The hell with a pick up line. I'll just say hello.

"How are you doing tonight? Good party?"

"Good party."

"What's your major?"

"Nursing," she replied. "What's your major?"

"Architecture."

I didn't know what else to talk about so I mentioned the Versace murder and talked about the movie.

She said that she "didn't see that movie."

I asked, "did you see House of Gucci."

"Is that the movie with Lady Gaga?"

"She played Maurizio Gucci wife Patrizia Reggiani."

"You're really into fashion designers aren't you."

"I just think they're great movies about the world fashion design, scandal, family rivalry."

She nodded.

"Guccis' wife had him whacked on the steps of his office."

"WHY?"

"She thought he was making a mess of things. Plus I think she wanted a cut of the business."

"How did Gianni Versaci die?"

"He was murdered at his home. He was gay. His killer was gay as well."

"Most people in that world are gay."

Time to change the topic.

"I've always wanted to be an architect, ever since I was a little girl when I read about Frank Loyd Wright."

"That's a good career."

My libido started to drive my behavior so I did what any horny lesbian would do. I focused on her boobs making tents in her sweater. She seemed not to mind.

She asked, "what's your favorite movie."

"I'd have to say 'Don't look Up'. That's a good one."

"I know that movie. Leonardo De Caprio plays the astronomer who discovers the giant space rock on a collision course with earth."


"Great movie. Good cast. I liked Meryl Streep as the president of the United States."

"It had a good ending."

I said, "I love taking pictures."

"What kind of pictures?"

"The parade on the fourth of July, the forest, close ups of flowers, anything," I replied.

"So you always have a camera with you."

"If I go out specifically to take pictures," I said. "Otherwise I just use the camera in my phone."

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

I did it. She wants to be alone with me. WOO HOO.

"Sure," I replied.

"I didn't get your name."


"Samantha," I replied.

"I'm Kate."

"Would that be short for Katherine?"

"It is but I prefer 'Kate'."

"Call me Sam."



We kept walking over the grounds despite the winter air. Kate took my hand just a few steps beyond the front door. We turned to look into each others' eyes. The look gave way to a kiss.

Under the starry sky her hand crept downward to my pretend lady parts. Hidden inside the suit my boy parts stirred. Suddenly the cold did not matter.

If she can make me cum that would be so cool.

Meanwhile her tongue went into my mouth.

I said, "we need to find a warm bed."

"There's a bed in my dorm."

We dashed back to the building where Kate lives. Once inside we slowed to a walk though still a long way from her 4th floor bedroom.

Kate lay naked atop me squashing my falsies under her real C cup boobs. Her clothes and mine lay scattered on the hardwood.

Hidden inside the bodysuit my dick suddenly became fully erect, the perfect simulation of a swollen clitoris.

She pushed her finger into my pretend vagina.

"Baby that feels so good. Don't stop."

Her own orgasm happened several minutes later. I rolled off her leaving her huffing. A toothy smile came to her face.

Her wetness was still on my fingers.

"I need to go back to my own room."

"Will I see you again?"

How do I answer that? Samantha is not real.

"Yah."

As I walked home through the frigid air my brain wrestled with the issue. Do I confess that Sam is not real or do I simply go away? What a dilemma.