The Special Forces Training Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acarr
acarr
5 Followers

He asked her to return to the examination couch and to sit down while he made some notes in her file.

When done he came over to her he asked her to stand up as he was going to take some other measurement of her body that needed to be taken for the purposes of this examination. She stood up and moved away from the table. He collected some measuring instruments and asked Meghan to help him to take some of the measurements.

First he asked Leigh stick her arms out to the sides and he measured from the tip of her middle finger to her axillae on both left and right sides and Meghan noted this down. Then her arm span, then her wrist, forearm, elbow bicep and upper arm circumference was measured.

He asked her to raise her arms again and measured her Chest with inflated and deflated lungs. Then he took her breast measurement first over the nipples and then under her breasts again with inflated and deflated lungs. He measured the distance between her nipples also, around 25 cm. Then her waist measurement was taken and then her hip measurement. Next was the length of her legs from the floor to her iliac crest and then the inseam measurement. He measured her foot from her heel to the tip of her longest toe on both feet.

Then Dr. McPherson stood up and measured her from her Sternal notch to her left nipple and then her right nipple. He then measured from her sternal notch again to where her abdomen ended at the bottom of her Vagina at her Labia Majora. She was asked to turn around and her back was measured her skull base to the point where the buttocks split left and right.

He then had her turn around and picked up another device and he measured her left nipple diameter at 6mm and protruding about 2mm and aureole measuring 40mm in its flaccid state. He then stimulated her left nipple and measured it again measuring the nipple protrusion at 17 mm, diameter of the aureole, 26mm, diameter of her left nipple, 8mm. He then measured her right nipple diameter at 6.5mm and protruding about 2mm and aureole measuring 41mm in its flaccid state. He then stimulated her right nipple and measured it again measuring the nipple protrusion at 15 mm, diameter of the aureole measured 28mm, diameter of her left nipple, 8mm.

He examined her nipples closely looking for any damage or piercings which he could not find any evidence of. He asked her if she had ever pierced her nipples and Leigh said she had not. Her nipples were near perfect and the most beautiful he had seen in his career as a physician. He enjoyed the innocence in her face and that fact that she looked as scared and intimidated as she did. Typical deer in the headlights look. He enjoyed touching and manipulating Leigh's Breasts and Nipples and he like the look on her face when he did this. Leigh was very embarrassed and was not sure how to justify her feelings, as it was both embarrassing and arousing, and in the end she wrote it down to the fact that the doctor is a professional and a physician and that it is quite normal for him to see naked bodies like the naked state that she found herself in, even though it was not enjoyable for her at the moment, but she had to endure it, for now at least.

Once done he led her back to the examination table and asked her to lie down and she complied and he proceeded to check the range of motion in her hips knees and ankles. When this was completed he made more notes and then got her to sit up. All the while she tried to keep herself covered.

Dr. McPherson then brought a frame that resembled a walking frame closer it was about 1.2 meters high and looked very sturdy. He asked Leigh if she did regular Breast self-examinations and she said that she did them around a week after her monthly cycle.

Dr. McPherson then said that he is going to do a thorough examination of both her breasts and that she should stand up next to the frame that he had brought to the examination area. She stood up still trying to cover herself as best she could knowing full well that she was going to be exposed and her breasts will be manipulated and prodded momentarily.

She was asked to use her hands and support her weight on them leaning forward slightly to allow her breasts to hang forward and hang down naturally. She did this with Dr. McPherson standing in front of her watching her. Her breasts jiggled and bounced slightly and her nipples were rock hard and aching and now pointing to the floor. He then took her left arm off the frame and told her to put it behind her head and this had the distinct effect of exposing all aspects of her left breast and allowing access to all aspects of her left breast while she supported her weight on her right arm. He started by gently feeling the skin for any bumps and lumps under the skin and then progressively worked his way deeper and deeper into the tissues of her breast to find any deep underlying anomalies in her breast tissues. He then palpated and located some of the milk ducts and traced it along their lines straight towards her left nipple and mimicked a milking action which he explained is to check for any discharge of her nipples which could indicate a possible problem. He repeated this milking action a couple more times and every time he squeezed and tugged at her nipple it felt as if a bolt of electricity traveled down her abdomen and into the pit of her stomach. When he was quite satisfied that there was no discharge he asked her to drop her left hand and then change hands thus supporting her weight on her left arm while her right arm was brought up behind her head and the process of examining her right breast was repeated. The whole examination was very arousing to say the least due to the fact that her nipples were so sensitive to any stimulus. She then became aware of the fact that she was starting to get wet between her legs, which was getting worse and worse and she was worried that this would be noticed by Dr. McPherson during the rest of her examination.

When this examination was completed she was asked to return to the bed and to lie down where her breasts would be examined again while she was lying down. She was asked to place both of her arms above her and hands under her head. She did this and Dr. McPherson started by again gently palpating her axillae moving up toward her chest and breasts which were defying gravity by not sagging to the side as most large breasts would do. Her breasts were firm and kept their shape well. Her nipples and aureole were puckered and stiff and her nipples were thickly swollen and pointing straight up to the ceiling. Dr. McPherson palpated her breasts one at a time starting with her left breast feeling and massaging deeply into the breast tissue and then traced the milk ducts all the way to the nipple and milking the nipple by squeezing and tugging on it to see if there is a discharge. This milking action was repeated a couple more times to be sure. The process was repeated on her right breast and the wet, soaked feeling was becoming more pronounced the more he manipulated her breasts.

He then asked her to sit up and lifted the backrest of the table and then told her to lean back against it. He asked Meghan to bring the HALO Breast Pap Test Machine and to prepare it for Leigh. Meghan brought the machine in and took out some covers made of latex which she inserted into some cups that resembled a flower. A click and the latex was stretched over the petals for both and then Meghan told Dr. McPherson that it was ready.

He approached and then started explaining to Leigh that he would now clean her breasts with a sterilizing solution paying particular attention to her nipples. The HALO Cups would then be applied to her breasts and the screw ring tightened to apply some pressure and grip her breasts firmly. Leigh was to hold onto the cups and then let the HALO Machine run through its cycle. At the end of the cycle the cups would be removed and the covers placed in a sterile sample collection bag for each breast and clearly marked with Leigh's name and which breast's cover is in the sample bag. Also each nipple would be swabbed and the swab placed in a sample bag and marked accordingly. He then asked if she had any questions which she did not.

At this point he took out a bottle of a solution and dowsed a surgical swab with the clear liquid and then proceeded to wipe down her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples. The liquid had some type of alcohol as it evaporated rapidly and this caused a general cooling of her breasts and this caused her nipples to react even more and to become even more aroused, puckered and erect. Next the cups were brought closer and then placed onto her breasts centering each cup over a swollen nipple. The screw ring was then tightened and the petals closed down onto her left breast tissue firmly clamping the cup to her breast the process was repeated for her right breast. Dr. McPherson asked if she was comfortable and she said as comfortable as can be expected he asked her to hold onto the cups to keep them in place during the test. With that he pushed a button on the HALO Machine and the cycle started.

At first there was no sensation and then gradually it started making suckling motions that tugged and pulled at both of her nipples simultaneously. The suction was needed to get the milk ducts to give a sample which would then be sent for analysis for any cancerous cells. The cycle lasted about 10 minutes although for Leigh it felt a lot longer as the suckling of both her nipples really had an arousing effect on her and by now she was positively soaking wet. The cycle finished and the cups were gently removed and the samples prepared as required.

Leigh had in then mean time developed a full bladder and she asked if she could go and relieve herself. Dr. McPherson pointed her in the direction of a door and instructed Meghan to observe and to obtain a urine sample in the process. Leigh thought this odd but did not protest as she needed this opportunity to dry her soaked vagina. She hopped off the table causing her breasts to bounce in a pronounced manner and then followed Meghan to the restroom to relieve herself.

Upon returning Dr. McPherson told Leigh to get back onto the table and lie down on her back. This she did and he said he was going to check her abdomen. He poked and prodded her and tapped his fingers in various areas on her abdomen to check for the correct resonances. Where he pushed and prodded he asked if she felt any pain and discomfort which she did not.

He then said that he was going to do a cursory pelvic examination and asked her to move down slightly. He asked Meghan to please prepare Leigh for the examination.

Meghan came to the table inserted the stirrups and then asked Leigh to move down and place her legs onto the rests. Meghan explained that she needs to shave her pubic area and perineum and this is to ensure that Dr. McPherson had a clear view of the area being examined and also that it any samples taken is not contaminated by Leigh's pubic hair. She asked if Leigh understood and Leigh said she did.

Meghan then went to a cupboard against the wall opened it and took out a straight razor, shaving cream, a shaving brush and 2 towels. She ran some warm water and soaked the one towel which she wrung out and then returned to the table where Leigh was lying with all the provisions and placed the warm wet towel over Leigh's pubic mound and perineum while she busied herself preparing the other equipment.

A couple of minutes later Meghan sprayed some shaving cream into her hand, she removed the towel and using the brush applied it all over Leigh's pubic area and perineum. She then put the dry towel on Leigh's lower abdomen, applied some traction to the skin and then started shaving the area in long straight strokes removing a significant amount of pubic hair with each stroke. She got down to the final parts and asked Leigh to lie still and not to move and she opened up some of the areas by pushing her legs open wider and proceeded to shave all the hair basically from her rectum to the top of her public hairline with total precision and this left Leigh not only completely naked and on display, but also as bald in her vaginal region as she had been when she was a child and this was an extremely arousing situation for her and she was very aware of her nakedness and subsequent baldness. Meghan applied an astringent to the newly shaved area to close up the pores and to prevent any infections. It stung and it brought Leigh back to reality with a bang. Meghan said that she was finished and there were no nicks or cuts. She was quite good at shaving it appeared.

Dr. McPherson got up from his seat behind his desk and then came to the foot of the table and inspected Meghan's work nodding his approval. Leigh, in his opinion had a perfect pubic mound. 2 halves perfectly shaped and no protrusion from between her outer labia. And with her outer labia now being hairless, even better. The skin tone on her outer labia was even with no darkening as is found in some. He could not wait to more closely examine Leigh.

He proceeded to explain to Leigh that he will be doing and examination of the external parts of her vagina including her labia majora, her perineum and the area above her pubic mound where her bladder is situated. He would then open her labia majora and examine her labia minora, urethra and her clitoris and finish by retracting the clitoral hood and exposing the head of her clitoris to check its size and sensitivity. He would then proceed to do an internal examination of her vaginal canal and checking it for composition and sensitivity as well as any nerve endings that are situated in her vaginal canal. He would then insert a vaginal speculum and open her vagina up and take the prescribed swabs for her Pap smear test to test for cervical cancer. He asked if she had any questions which she said that she had none.

Dr. McPherson then put on some gloves and he went to the foot of the table he asked her to relax and let her knees fall open, thus exposing her pubic area completely. He then examined her closely looking for and skin lesions wart and the like. He felt the labia and stretched them somewhat and then moved down into the perineum area checking for skin lesions, hernias and hemorrhoids. There were none and he relayed this information to Meghan who wrote it down in her file. Again the skin tone and coloring in the area was even and the same as the rest of her skin.

Next he opened her labia up revealing her labia minora, urethra and clitoris. It was a nice pink color as would be expected from an area that is very rarely or never exposed to the sun. He ran his fingers up and down the labia and noted to Meghan that Leigh was somewhat moist. This caused Leigh some embarrassment and made her blush from the upper slopes of her breasts and chest as well as her face. It felt as if her face was on fire. The touch he was applying was pleasant and had the unfortunate effect of really arousing her making her even wetter than she had been initially. He continued to palpate, stroke and touch the area and then she felt as if she had been hit by a jolt of electricity when he started handling and touching her clitoris. She squirmed on the table and it was noticeable. He took an implement and proceeded to measure her clitoris length and width and called the numbers out to Meghan who wrote these down in Leigh's chart. He then rubbed it slightly and retook the measurements to see the difference due to stimulation. He then put down his measuring device and then proceeded to pull back the clitoral hood and to expose the head of her clitoris. He got hold of his measuring device again and took the measurements which he gave to Meghan to record. He told her he was going to stimulate her some and she nodded her head in agreement. He started gently touching the head of her clitoris as well as rubbing around its base and this he repeated for some time until her hips started rhythmically rocking at which point he stopped. She sighed her disapproval and he asked her what her level of sensitivity was on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the least and 10 the most and she said 10. She wanted him to continue even though she was as embarrassed as she has ever been, but this was not to be for now.

He then took a finger and located the opening of her vagina and he slowly pushed it inside her. Her canal was wet with natural lubrication and was nice and tight with good muscle tone. He pulled back and proceeded to insert 2 fingers into her canal and pushing it in and out a few times. He then pushed up against the upper wall and down from the outside using his other hand he asked her if she had any discomfort which she did not. He then swiveled his fingers around until he found a roughish patch which as he knew contained the Graffenburg or G-Spot. He asked her about sensitivity and she said it was about a 6. He then finished up and said that he would now do the internal exam and sample collection.

He took out a speculum put some lubrication onto it and opening her Labia inserted it into her vaginal canal as far as it would go. He told her to breathe deeply during the operation and once it was in he proceeded to open it up a light was brought and shone into the canal and then Meghan brought some sample swabs to take the required samples for analysis. Once this was done the speculum was closed and removed.

While in this position with her feet in the stirrups Dr. McPherson replaced his gloves put a glob of lubrication on one of his fingers and then told her he was going to do a rectal examination culminating in a rectal vaginal examination. She nodded her head in understanding he proceeded to push his finger against her anal orifice and asked her to slightly push down to allow his finger entry. With the lubrication this went quite smoothly. He swiveled his finger around feeling around as he went. He then stuck 2 fingers into her vaginal canal and applied pressure towards his fingers in her rectum and vice versa. This really had a shocking effect on her and really aroused her to the point of her having an orgasm. Once satisfied he removed his fingers and disposed of the gloves.

Dr. McPherson then came over and asked how she felt and if she needed a break. Leigh then asked how much more there was to do as almost 2 hours had passed since she walked into Examination Room 1. He said that they were about halfway done for the day. Leigh then asked for a 10minute break.

Meghan came over and asked if she would like something to drink and Leigh said she would love some coffee.

A couple of minute later Meghan returned with strong sweet black coffee. Leigh removed her legs from the stirrups and sat up took the coffee and took a sip. When she finished she asked for a cup of water which she drank and then Dr. McPherson asked her if she is ready for the rest of the examination and Leigh nodded.

Dr. McPherson asked Meghan to bring the 12 Lead ECG. She brought it and gave him some ECG Dots which Dr. McPherson then proceeded to apply to Leigh on both her wrists and ankles and then on her chest and around her left breast down onto the left side of her chest. He connected the wires to the dots and then told her to lie still while he obtained the ECG.

When all was done he told her to shuffle down the table again and to put her legs in the stirrups again. She asked if the wires were required which Dr. McPherson said it was as he wanted to monitor her heart rate during some stimulus examinations that will be done. So she moved down the table and put her legs in the stirrups and Dr. McPherson asked Meghan to secure Leigh to the table. Leigh was startled by this and asked why and he said to prevent her from falling off the table and injuring herself.

She accepted that and then Meghan applied straps to her legs and over her abdomen and secured them and her to the table.

acarr
acarr
5 Followers