All Comments on 'The Sperm Bank Ch. 02'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not where I thought it was going

Don't get me wrong, this is a very seductive femdom scene. Well written and erotic. My only complaint is that it didn't have any plot to connect it to the first chapter other than the characters names. You can put any name to the characters and post it on BDSM as a stand alone. But I did enjoy it as a scene. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Really thrilled when you post new stuff. I am glad you worked legs back into this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to agree that this was okay and totally needed more tie to the previous chapter. I really think the questions the poster gave you on the last chapter need to be answered and would help to make the story better.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

I hope you continue to write more about this couple. I love the way she is controlling him. I would love to be in his place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES