The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

Story Info
Dickey's humiliations come to a final, climactic ending.
26.2k words
4.51
12.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

The Sperm Donor -- Part 2

Doctor Vivian Tyler, Brigham & Women's Hospital CEO, sat at a long, rectangular table at one end of the hospital's main conference room looking every bit as imposing as a linebacker on a world-class football team. She was a woman in her early fifties, with short brown hair flecked with gray, brown steely eyes, and a six-foot-tall frame. Despite the fact that she was big-boned, she was attractive and even sexy, equipped with twin towers of flesh discreetly ensconced within her DD-size bra. Seated at the table with her were Amalda Habermann, the Chief Medical Officer; Francesca Marino, the Chief Operating Officer; Juanita Alverez, the Chief Nursing Officer; and Nancy Griffin, the Chief Financial Officer. Together they represented the upper echelons of the hospital's hierarchy, and they were there today to adjudicate on the matter of Dr. Richard Hatfield's future as a practicing medical professional.

There were two other rectangular tables in the room positioned at right angles to the main table. On one side sat doctors LeClair, Ford, Swensen, and Shine, and a forlorn-looking Dr. Hatfield, otherwise known as "Dickey". On the other side sat Estelle Rubinstein and three of her friends, all of whom had been assaulted by Dickey the week before in his attempt to flee the hospital. One of them, Lily Davenport, a tall, pretty brunette, was still sporting a black eye from the altercation. She looked up periodically at Dickey, her eyes glaring behind the thick sunglasses meant to hide the black and blue marks around her left eye. She sat back in her chair, her hands crossed, her face a study in impatience.

"Can we get on with this?" she said to Vivian, her voice full of frustration. "We've been waiting now for over twenty minutes."

"Just hold on, Lily," Vivian replied, as she continued to read from a pile of papers in front of her.

Another long minute passed and then Vivian lifted her head up and removed her glasses. She placed them on the table and took a sip of coffee before turning to Dr. LeClair.

"I think we can dispense with titles since we all know each other," she began. "Is this all of it?"

"Yes," Dr. LeClair replied. "The whole nine yards."

Vivian frowned. "You know, Fallon..."

"I know what you're going to say, Vivian, but I'd like to mention that there is an alternative..."

"Hold on just a minute," Vivian said, raising her hand up. "Is everybody that impatient here today? We're here to decide Dickey's future. To some of you that may not seem important but it is to me. Now, may I proceed?"

"Of course," Fallon said. "I'm sorry for interrupting."

Vivian looked at Dickey. "You are aware of the charges brought against you?"

"Yes," he replied.

"And how do you plead?"

"Guilty," he replied, sighing heavily.

"Guilty," she repeated, shaking her head glumly. She looked at Sheila. "I see that the report states mitigating circumstances due to drunkenness. Is that correct?"

"That's correct. I was one of the first to encounter him in his inebriated state."

"And yet you went ahead and tried to obtain a sperm sample from him."

"Yes. The level of inebriation wasn't readily apparent to me. I just thought he had a few drinks."

"So he showed no untoward behavior?"

"He did say something risqué to our senior nurse on duty at the time but then again he's always making jokes like that. We didn't think anything of it."

"And I understand that he was not on duty last Friday. Correct?"

"Yes."

"I also understand that he spoke to you and your other colleagues in harsh and threatening language."

"That's true."

Vivian looked at Melody. "You and Dickey are good friends are you not?"

"We are," Melody replied.

"And what threatening language did he use on you?"

"You read it, Vivian."

"For the record."

Melody glanced at Dickey and then at the floor. "He threatened to crush my skull."

"He said the same thing to all of us," Vivian," Fallon said. "He was drunk."

"Drunk enough to strike you, Sheila, and several other hospital personnel."

"Yes."

Vivian sat up in her chair and sighed loudly. "This is most disturbing." She turned to Estelle, who was sitting closest to her, her all-black attire lending her a funereal appearance. "You state that you and your friends were accosted by Dickey--excuse me--Dr. Hatfield?"

"Indeed we were," Estelle replied haughtily. "And we were threatened as well."

"He bit me!" Grace DeCosta exclaimed. She was a short, pretty blonde with blue eyes and a long-time friend of Estelle's. She held up her right hand so that everyone could see the bite marks still plainly visible.

"And he pushed me onto the floor and walked all over me!" said Addison Field, a very pretty redhead who sat next to Grace. "My lower back was in so much pain that I had to have an MRI done."

"And what was the result of that test?" Amalda asked her.

"Nothing much. Just a pulled muscle. But I'm still in pain."

"The report states that it wasn't just you four who were assaulted. Who were the others?"

"Oh, I don't know," Grace replied gruffly. "Probably some nonentities who were too spineless to press charges."

"In any case it doesn't matter," Estelle said to Vivian. "We're the ones you have to contend with, not that mundane rabble."

"I hardly think women seeking to be artificially inseminated constitute a 'mundane rabble'," Francesca said to Estelle. "Just because they're not part of your elite circle..."

"They're rabble!" Estelle said. "You can tell just by looking at them. Young, addle-brained millennials who do nothing but text each other all day. They're all in love with him--with Dr. Hatfield--Dickey!"

"All right that's enough!" Vivian exclaimed. "We're not here to assess the merits, or lack thereof, of the younger generation." She turned to Juanita. "You said that you treated some of the attendees. Were there any serious injuries reported?"

"No," Juanita replied. "They were all superficial--a bite, a few bruises. Lily got a black eye."

"Yes, I did!" Lily exclaimed, removing her glasses to show the discoloration around her eye. "And it hurts like hell!"

Nancy chuckled. "Oh, come on, Lily. It couldn't hurt that bad."

"It does, Nancy," Lily replied. "I might have lost an eye!"

The Chief Financial Officer scoffed at the absurd suggestion. "Now you're exaggerating!"

"I am not exaggerating!"

"Okay! Okay!" Vivian said, irritated by the woman's irrational claims. "Let's move ahead, shall we?" She turned to Christiana. "We haven't heard from you. Do you have anything to add?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Christiana replied. "I was just waiting until we got all this preliminary stuff out of the way."

Vivian looked at her quizzically. "Preliminary stuff? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, I think it's obvious that Dr. Hatfield's medical career is over. He's committed several infractions, any one of which is enough to warrant revocation of his medical license--or at the very least a suspension."

"I don't want to hear any talk about suspension," Estelle said hotly. "Only a revocation of his license is going to satisfy me and my friends."

"Damn right," Lily said.

"Absolutely!" Grace added without hesitation.

Addison drew her index finger quickly across her throat while smiling evilly at Dickey. "Bye! Bye!" she croaked.

Dickey gave her a disgusted look and turned his head away. On Christiana's advice he had kept his mouth shut in deference to some wild plan of hers to help save his career. He had agreed to let her take the reins but it was killing him not to speak out in his own defense. And now, as she was about to make her intentions known to everyone, he knew that if she was successful, there would be a heavy price for him to pay.

"What's your point, Christiana?" Vivian asked.

"There is no question as to Dr. Hatfield's guilt. He has admitted as much. However, in an effort to save this man's career, I would like to make a deal with you."

"With me?" Vivian asked with surprise.

"With all of you."

"All of us?" Estelle sneered. "You must be joking!"

"She's not joking," Sheila said with a stolid expression.

Addison laughed out loud. "There aren't going to be any deals, Christiana! This is not some back-alley hookup where you can negotiate for better terms. This is a god-damn hospital and the four of us are its primary donors. You finagle things in his favor and we'll shut you off completely."

Vivian, annoyed at the woman's outburst, slammed her hand down on the table. "Damn it, Addison! We might be members of the Sisterhood but that doesn't give you the right to shoot off your mouth and make threats. Now let Christiana speak!"

"Wait a minute!" Dickey said to Vivian, suddenly. "What did you just say?"

"You heard what I said."

"You said something about a...a Sisterhood. What is that?"

"It seems you let the cat out of the bag, Vivian," Francesca said.

Vivian gave Addison a menacing look. "I lost my temper thanks to you!"

"It doesn't matter," Christiana said to Vivian. "He was going to find out about us anyway so you might as well do the honors."

"This is highly irregular," Vivian replied dourly. "Is this part of your deal?"

"Yes."

"I see. All right. I'll play along--for the moment." She looked at Dickey. "You've heard of Goldman Sachs, Exxon, Disney, I'm sure."

"Of course," he replied.

"And what do they have in common?"

"They're all multinational corporations."

"And?"

"I don't know. They make billions of dollars."

"And they are all headed by women."

"I didn't know that."

"Now you do. But these are not ordinary women. They are all members of a worldwide feminist organization known as the Sisterhood. We have chapters in every country and our members occupy some of the highest positions in both the public and private sector. Every woman you see in this room is a Sister."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone."

He looked around the room until his eyes settled on Melody. "Is that true?"

Melody nodded. "Yes, Dickey."

"Haven't you ever wondered why you are the only male doctor in this hospital?" Vivian asked him.

"I always assumed it was due to your own prejudices against men in general."

"That's partly true. I prefer women doctors as a rule."

"Then why did you hire me?"

"Because of your impeccable academic record, your work ethic, and your willingness to work within the system I created. Not to mention the fact that your physical beauty acts like a welcome palliative to many of our patients. But there is another and far more important reason why I don't want male doctors in this hospital. And that's because they simply can't be trusted. Their arrogance, their dismissive attitude to female colleagues, and their vilification of some of our greatest scientists like Christiana make them unsuitable to practice medicine here. But you were an exception. You showed none of these proclivities except for the annoying habit of thinking you're God's gift to women. That's something I can live with. But these charges against you are something I can't live with. So unless Christiana can produce a rabbit out of her hat, I'm going to have fire you." She turned to Christiana. "Okay. So let's hear about this deal of yours?"

"I've talked this over with Dickey and although he's not happy about it, he is willing to do whatever it takes to keep his medical license."

"No compromises here, Christiana," Estelle said firmly. "Either he goes or we withdraw our funding."

"Do you speak for your friends too?"

"She speaks for all of us," Grace said.

Christiana rose up from her chair and stood before Estelle and her friends, her feet planted firmly in front of her as she addressed them. "Can I assume that if Dickey was to obtain a pardon here that you would pursue the matter in criminal court?"

"You can count on it," Estelle replied.

"That's what I thought. Well, then, you leave me no other choice." She removed a small black book from her purse and began to read from it. "'In regards to all disputes within the Sisterhood and its membership, the right to invoke état de miséricorde shall not be denied. Any such invocation is to be held sacrosanct under Sisterhood bylaws and adjudicated by a majority vote of those presiding.'"

"I never heard of such a law!" Lily snarled. "You made that up!"

"No, she didn't," Vivian said. "It's an old law but it's still part of our charter."

"Is that true, Estelle?" Lily asked.

"Unfortunately," Estelle replied gloomily.

"I don't understand," Melody said to Christiana. "What exactly does this état de miséricorde mean?"

"Taken word for word it means 'state of mercy'. It could be invoked at any time to either ameliorate a prescribed punishment or exonerate someone from a crime."

"If you think that little law is going to help exonerate him you're out of your mind," Estelle said to Christiana.

The beautiful blonde doctor shook her head and then looked Estelle right in the eye. "Oh, I knew you'd never forgive him. But you might show him some mercy."

"Mercy? Is that what this is all about?"

"Yes."

"And what makes you think I'm going to show that miscreant any mercy?"

Christiana looked at Dickey. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

He nodded. "I don't see any other way out of it. Go ahead. Tell her."

"Tell me what?" Estelle asked Christiana. "What the hell is he talking about?"

"Dickey has offered to act as your personal slave for a period of one month."

Estelle's jaw dropped. "My personal slave?"

"Your personal slave. He will do whatever you command without complaint and his obedience to you will be absolute. Not only that, he'll have to obey the commands of all of our Sisters. But you will be his mistress and his first obligation will be to you."

Estelle thought this over for a moment and then laughed. "And who thought of this crazy idea?"

"I did."

"You, Christiana? You're willing to put this man at my disposal? To do with him as I please, any time I please?"

"I only made the suggestion. He was the one who agreed to the terms."

"My personal slave." Estelle let the words roll around in her mouth, savoring their taste. "An interesting idea." She looked at Dickey. "You must really be desperate to go this far."

"The thought of being your bootlicker doesn't appeal to me in the least," he replied. "But the thought of never being able to practice medicine again is even worse."

"I'm sure it is." She turned to Lily. "What do you think?"

"I don't know," Lily replied. "It might be fun to kick his ass around for a while. Teach him a lesson."

"And what about you?" Estelle asked Grace.

"I'd enjoy busting his balls," Grace chuckled.

"And you, Addison?"

The red-haired, green-eyed beauty stole a peek at Dickey and smiled. "If he wasn't so fucking handsome I'd say throw him to the dogs. But it's too good to pass up. I say let's go for it."

"You should know," Vivian said to Estelle, "that any agreement reached here today is binding by Sisterhood law."

"And what if I say no to this idea?"

"The tribunal will abide with any decision you make."

Estelle crossed her legs and looked at Christiana inquisitively. "Why are you so interested in saving this man's ass? After all, he abused you and your colleagues too. Why fight for him?"

"Normally I wouldn't," Christiana replied. "But as Vivian pointed out, he possesses certain qualities that make him exceptional. That's why he was chosen to be a sperm donor in the first place."

"I think we should take Christiana up on her offer," Grace said to Estelle. "Having him under our thumb for a month should be quite entertaining, and it will teach the son of a bitch some respect."

"I agree," Lily said.

"Me too," Addison added.

"Then we have a deal?" Christiana asked Estelle.

"There's just one thing," she replied. "I know that Fallon obtained a substantial amount of semen from him the other day. But some of my associates have indicated that they might prefer a more traditional method to getting pregnant."

"What are you getting at, Estelle?" Fallon asked.

"I would think it's obvious, Fallon," she replied. "They want to fuck him!"

"Now wait a minute," Vivian said. "In vitro fertilization is the only method we use in this hospital. Sexual intercourse is out of the question."

"Then you'd better bend the rules a little bit because there are several hundred women who want to physically get their hands on Dickey's dick and they are not going to take no for an answer."

Suddenly everyone was talking at once. Sheila, upset that Estelle was taking advantage of the situation, pointed her finger at the wealthy aristocrat and grimaced.

"This is a hospital, Estelle," she said, "not a damn brothel!"

"It is whatever we say it is!" Estelle shot back. "This hospital owes its existence to the continuing philanthropy of the Rubinstein Foundation and to magnanimity of hundreds of other charitable groups. It's a very small price to pay for this man to continue practicing medicine."

Sheila looked helplessly at Christiana and then at Vivian. "I'm against the idea. But if it means Dickey won't lose his license..."

"He won't," Estelle said. "As long as you and he comply with our wishes."

"Is there anything else?" Christiana asked her.

"Yes. One more thing. Many of the women who have expressed their desire to copulate with him want to see what he can do."

"What he can do?"

"Yes. They would like to see him perform under the influence of your EJAX drug. Think of it as a kind of 'try before you buy' kind of thing. You can arrange that can't you?"

"You saw what happened. Won't they take your word for it?"

"No, they won't. They want to see it for themselves. Some of them like Lily, Grace, and Addison don't really believe a man can ejaculate forty feet, much less sport a sixteen-inch erection. I can scarcely believe it myself and I was there."

"We need to see it, Christiana," Lily said. "It's the only way this deal is going to go through."

Christiana looked at Dickey. He sat there with a sour expression on his face, not happy with the thought that he would have to be at the mercy of Estelle and her other snobbish friends for an entire month.

"All right," Christiana said, resignedly. "We can schedule a demonstration in a few days."

"Not in a few days," Estelle said. "Now!"

"Oh, come on, Estelle! Now you're pushing it!"

"I told you she was taking advantage!" Sheila exclaimed.

"It's either now or the deal is off!" Estelle said emphatically.

"I would agree to her terms, Christiana," Fallon urged. "She has us over a barrel and she knows it."

Christiana turned to Vivian. "What do you think?"

"I think Fallon is right. When you invoked the 'state of mercy' you put yourself in the position of a supplicant. Surely you knew that."

"I did."

"Then you must accept the consequences. So far their terms are not entirely unreasonable."

"It's okay, Christiana," Dickey said. "I knew what I was getting into. Give me the shot."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

She looked at Estelle. "Do we have a deal?"

"If he performs to our satisfaction, yes, we have a deal. But if he thinks this is going to be some kind of joy ride..."

"I would never use the word 'joy' when thinking of you," Dickey said to Estelle.

Estelle glared at him for a moment and then her facial muscles suddenly relaxed and she actually forced a smile. "You know if it wasn't for the fact that you are so infuriatingly handsome, I'd have you thrown out on the street."

"Enough!" Vivian said. "The 'state of mercy' has been invoked as in now in effect. It will continue to be in effect contingent upon whether or not Dickey's sexual performance satisfies the expectations of Estelle and our other Sisters." She turned to Christiana. "Are you prepared to inject him with the EJAX drug?"

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
123456...8