The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure I do."

"Then fuck me really good and make cum. And then I want you to shoot all that hot, creamy semen into me. And I mean every fucking drop!"

"I don't think I'll have any problems in that department you beautiful woman you."

Dickey couldn't believe his luck. Of all the women in the room that night, Ariel was the prize to be had; the gemstone in the crown. That was not to say that many of the other women weren't just as lovely. Holly, for instance, was no less beautiful. But Ariel was almost otherworldly in her beauty; an ethereal creature fashioned by the gods.

He fucked her gently at first, not wanting to seem like some impatient and inept teenage boy. But with her encouragement he began to pick up the pace and was soon driving his gargantuan organ into her hot cunt with relentless speed.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "You handsome man! Fuck me with all your strength! Make me cum!"

"You're so beautiful!" he told her, kissing her face and mouth over and over again. "I want to bring you pleasure!"

She returned his kisses and embraced him passionately, locking her long, powerful legs around him. "Oh, baby! Come with me! Come with me!"

With her impassioned words fueling his lust, Dickey plunged into her like a madman, forgetful of where he was, of who he was; his one goal to make her have the best orgasm of her life.

"That's it, baby!" she cooed softly. "I'm so close now! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

She grabbed his head suddenly with both hands and kissed him savagely as her steaming cunt exploded with absolute pleasure.

"Shoot your cum inside me, darling!" she whispered in his ear. "Give me everything you have in your balls! Cum! Cum!"

Dickey let out a scream of joy as his prick fired off one salvo after another of hot, white sperm deep inside her pussy. Her cunt muscles were so powerful that it almost felt as if his cock was being manipulated by a pair of hands, mercilessly milking out every last drop. She held him tight, refusing to let him go, as the two of them reached the very heights of ecstasy together.

And then it was over. The crowd gave both of them a standing ovation.

Ariel gave him one last kiss before he got up and helped her to her feet.

"I don't think I've ever cum like that in my life," she told him as she began to dress. "But then again, I've never fucked a cock like that either."

"It was beyond anything I've ever experienced," he replied. "And that's the truth."

"I believe you, Dr. Hatfield."

"If there's one thing about Ariel, she's honest," Holly said to him. "She always tells the truth."

"I have no doubt of that," he replied.

It was now going on 10:00 p.m. and Dickey was growing tired. Yet he was still fucking women left and right, bringing them to orgasm one after the other. He wondered how much of it was due to the drug or to having so many beautiful women around. Maybe it was both. But during the last two fuck sessions he was not able to cum, even though his prick was still hard.

Just then a woman approached him and took his cock in her hand.

"My name is Marge Davis," she told him. "I'm a doctor. I noticed that you haven't been ejaculating these last few times. That's not consistent with the behavior of EJAX-472. If you don't mind, I'd like to examine you."

"Are you familiar with the drug?"

"I'm a friend of Dr. Swensen's. I worked on her team from the beginning. Let me have a look."

As the crowd of women gathered around him, Marge took out a small portable MRI device from her purse and placed it over his abdomen. Within seconds an image of his insides appeared on the screen. She studied it for a few moments and then moved it over to his genital area.

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong that I can see from this readout," she said. "Are you holding yourself back from cumming, Dickey?"

"No, doctor," he replied.

"Are you sure, Dickey?" Estelle asked. "Because if you are..."

"No, I don't think it's that, Estelle," Marge said. She looked at Dickey. "I've seen this happen before in one of our patients. Sometimes vaginal stimulation fails to work. In such cases only hand stimulation will provoke an orgasm."

"And why is that?" Lily asked.

"Because the penis gets desensitized for one thing. And the penis also gets used to being in the highly moist climate of the vagina, further exacerbating the problem." She took the MRI away and replaced it in her purse.

"So, what do we do now?" Estelle asked her.

"He's coming to the end of his endurance. I would say he's got one good ejaculation left in him."

"I'd like to help him out," Rosy said to Estelle. "If you'll let me."

Estelle was about to dismiss her but she suddenly found herself at a loss for words. The girl had always been a true friend to her and she couldn't find it in her heart to refuse.

"Okay, Rosy," she said. "Why don't you wrap your little hands around that big dick of his and bring him off. I wanted my friends to see what he could do and this is the perfect time."

"Thank you," Ms. Rubinstein," she replied with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rosy?" Dickey asked. "It's not like you have to."

"I want to," the girl replied. "I want to help you, Dickey."

As she began to masturbate him, the crowd gathered around to watch her work her magic on his cock. After a short while Dickey began to see that Dr. Davis was correct in her diagnosis. His prick had indeed become desensitized to the vaginal environment. But now, with his prick in the firm grip of the lovely little woman, he felt the sperm once again begin to boil in his testicles. And with almost two hundred women looking on, he began to cum.

"Holy fuck!" he cried. "I'm gonna cum like a fuckin' horse!"

Rosy laughed. "Go for it, Dickey! Let's see it!"

A huge rope of heavy cream shot straight up into the air and splashed into the bottom of the chandelier above their heads. The jizz clung to the base of the fixture and hung there for a few seconds before dripping down onto the floor below.

"Good shot, Dickey!" Rosy exclaimed as the crowd cheered her on.

Another volley sailed out and into the audience where it landed on several women. This was followed by a succession of spurts that flew high up into the air, finding targets in the masses of bodies cheering and screaming around him. A few minutes later Dickey delivered his final load of the evening; a powerful blast that splashed right into Estelle's grinning face.

"You little fuck!" she screamed at him as she tried to wipe the sperm from her face with her hand.

But the audience loved it. And they laughed with joy at the sight of her distress; so much so, in fact, that she found herself laughing too.

"Oh, Dickey, Dickey!" she exclaimed. "What on earth am I going to do with you?"

"How about giving me my freedom--mistress?"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Rubinstein!" Rosy said, her hand dripping with his semen. "He's certainly earned it! You have to let him off the hook. You must!"

The crowd seemed to agree with her and soon the entire room was demanding Dickey's freedom. Even Lily seemed to agree.

"Let him go, Estelle. He's fulfilled his part of the deal."

"I insist on it!" Holly said.

"Absolutely!" Ariel agreed.

"You must! You must!" Rosy pleaded.

Estelle looked at all the satisfied and happy faces around her and capitulated. "Oh, all right! I'm not a heartless monster after all." She looked at Dickey. The état de miséricorde is over. You are free to go."

"A wise choice," Ariel said to her with an ominous stare.

Dickey couldn't have been happier. He hugged Rosy and shook hands with Estelle--something he thought he'd never do. But she had been fair with him. And he came to realize that she wasn't such a bad person after all. She might be rich and powerful, but she had a heart. In fact, he realized that all the Sisters he had encountered that night, regardless of whether or not he'd had sex with them, were much like Estelle. Even Christiana, for all her toughness and intransigence, exemplified honesty and integrity. His punishment was simply what one could expect when the laws of reciprocity were abrogated. And he would make certain he would never make that mistake again.

THE END

1...345678