The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am."

"What about you, Dickey? Are you ready?"

He laughed sardonically. "I feel like a lamb being led to the slaughter."

"That's because you are," Addison said.

"I suggest to that we conduct this test in Med-Lab A," Vivian told Juanita. "Please get Annie, Ginny, and Eva up here. Since we're going to be forcing ejaculations we might as well get another good sperm sample from him." She looked at Fallon. "What do you think? Could we use a little more?"

"Fine with me, Vivian," Fallon replied. "It's always good to have extra sperm on hand."

"Well! This should be interesting! I've never seen EJAX-472 at work. Ladies, Dickey--if you'll follow me."

She got up from her seat and led the group of women down the long corridor to Med-Lab A.

Dickey felt no joy as he followed dutifully behind the others, feeling as if he were playing the part of a sacrificial animal in some ancient tribal rite. Even now he couldn't come to terms with his predicament. He knew Christiana's idea was his only way out, but to submit himself to the will of Estelle and her friends made him sick. If he was a submissive man with masochistic tendencies, he might not have felt so appalled at becoming her slave. But he was none of those things, and it was a great blow to his pride to have to accept the fact that for the next month Estelle and her Sisterhood bitches were going to keep him on a short leash.

As they entered Med-Lab A, his heart sunk. Only several days ago he had been in this very room surrounded by hundreds of women, forced to ejaculate over and over again for their amusement while under the influence of the potent EJAX-472 drug. And now he was going to have to repeat the process in front the hospital CEO herself and her heads of staff, none of whom, apparently, had ever witnessed an EJAX-induced ejaculation. But what was even worse was to have to lower himself before Estelle and her three harpies, all of whom seemed most eager to pass judgment upon his sexual prowess.

At Vivian's command he began to remove his clothes, and although she and the other four women of the tribunal tittered nervously as parts of his beautiful, muscular physique was revealed to them, he wasn't prepared for the lascivious looks he got from Estelle and her friends. In their leering faces he saw the smug satisfaction of knowing that they now were his mistresses, and that they would exact whatever remnants of his self-esteem that was left to him; these hellish Sisters from some clandestine organization he had never heard of; beautiful, wealthy, and powerful women who were accustomed to getting whatever they wanted.

Annie, Ginny, and Eva suddenly appeared at the door and said a few words to Fallon and Vivian. In Annie's hand was a small metal box which she handed to Christiana. Christiana took the box and laid it on the table and opened it, inspecting its contents.

"Everything seems to be in order," she said to Sheila as she removed a syringe and began to fill it with the EJAX serum.

"Oh, no!" Dickey exclaimed when he saw the syringe. "Here we go again!"

"Just shut up, Dickey, and take off your briefs," Estelle said. "My friends want to see your equipment."

"I'll bet they do," he replied under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I was just talking to myself."

Christiana, Sheila, and the three nurses stood around him waiting for him to remove his underwear while everyone else took seats in the front row. When his briefs came off everyone's face lit up.

"That's a nice cock you have there, Dickey," Lily said appreciatively.

"I'll bet it's a lot nicer when it's erect," Grace observed.

"A lot nicer," Addison added.

"I'm glad you approve," he told them.

"Well, don't just stand there," Estelle said to him. "Start jerking that thing off!"

He looked at Christiana questioningly. "I thought you were going to inject me..."

"No!" Estelle exclaimed. "I want my friends to see what your cock looks like before she injects you with that drug. And then we want to watch you cum."

"Why?" Christiana asked her. "What's the point?"

"The point is...some of us may not want to be fucked with his monster penis."

"You're still talking eight inches when erect under normal conditions."

"Eight inches is a lot easier to handle than sixteen."

"Okay, Estelle. Have it your way."

"I usually do," she replied insouciantly.

Dickey began to fondle his cock as they looked on, but he was having a hard time getting erect.

"What's wrong?" Fallon asked him.

"I don't know," he replied. "I guess I'm a little nervous."

"Nervous?" Grace laughed. "You better not be nervous! We want to see you shoot your load! Keep stroking!"

"Barking orders at him isn't going to help," Francesca said to Grace. "He needs a little help."

"Francesca's right," Amalda said, looking at Annie. "You and Ginny put on some lube and give him a hand. Eva, you get ready with the beaker."

The three nurses did as they were told and within a short time Annie and Ginny managed to masturbate him to full erection. Dickey felt helpless and humiliated; just as helpless and humiliated when he had stood in the same place a few days earlier after being brought to a full state of arousal by the same girls jerking him off now. But now things were different. He didn't need to be strapped into a gurney with his arms and legs restrained because he was locked steadfast into a different kind of trap; one in which escape was impossible--at least for a month. He was their boy-toy, their little play doll; and he would have to obey them or lose his job.

The two nurses, once his prick had been brought to its full eight-inch height, withdrew their greasy hands and stood back to admire their handiwork. It stood stiff and straight, as tall and imposing as a pine tree, its skin glistening with lube in the brightness of the florescent lights.

"Now that is a fine specimen!" Addison exclaimed as her eyes took in the delectable sight of his attractive and powerfully built penis. "I'm getting horny just looking at it."

"I love a big fuck stick," Lily giggled. "Look at the way it bobs back and forth! Oh, God! I could just suck it!"

Eva, who was standing just behind Dickey holding the beaker in her hands, took a step forward and looked at Christiana. "I'm ready, doctor."

"Wait a minute!" Grace said to the woman. "You can get the sperm sample later. First we want to see him cum."

Eva turned to Christiana. "Doctor?"

"Do as she says," Christiana replied.

The nurse resumed her former stance as Christiana directed Annie and Ginny to finish him off.

"Hold on, Christiana," Estelle said. "Lily and Addison want to jerk him off."

"We want to do it," Addison laughed softly. "Grace and Estelle just want to watch."

Christiana stepped aside as the two women took up positions on either side of Dickey.

"We're going to jerk this big thing off until you shoot your fucking load all over the room!" Lily told him as she put a big dollop of lube in her hand and then did the same for Addison. "And you better not disappoint us you little fuck. We want to see a really big load of cum."

The two women briskly rubbed the lube into their palms and then grasped his shaft: Lily's hand on top; Addison's on the bottom. Dickey gasped with pleasure as their long, aristocratic fingers firmly tugged away on his prick, sending delightful thrills up and down his spine. He wisely kept his hands locked behind his back as they stroked him, afraid that any untoward movement might be mistaken for a break of etiquette.

"Didn't I tell you he had a nice cock?" Estelle said to her friends as they masturbated him.

"You didn't do it justice," Estelle," Lily replied. "Now this is something I would love to see drilling into my pussy!"

"Or your mouth!" Addison laughed.

As they masturbated him, the two women would look up periodically to gauge his reactions. Dickey was careful not to say too much for fear of uttering something that might offend them. He knew that, if provoked, either woman was capable of inflicting pain on his exposed genitals, and that was something he wished to avoid at all costs. He watched in silence as their hands glided up and down his meaty shaft, desirous to remove the sperm from his balls.

"I think I see a little bit of pre-cum!" Lily noted with delight.

"Oh, wow! You're right!" Addison said, touching the index finger of her right hand to the tip of his prick.

"And look at those balls!" Grace laughed. "I'll bet their full to bursting!"

"Oh, they're going to burst all right!" Melody said. "If I know Dickey, he's going to blow a huge load for us."

Christiana, Sheila, and the three nurses moved off to one side to watch Lily and Addison deliver the final strokes to Dickey's prick, which was now only moments away from relinquishing its heavy load. Vivian and the other members of her staff sat back and watched the spectacle with a detached curiosity, amused at the energetic efforts of Lily and Addison and sexually stimulated by the sight of the incredibly handsome man surrendering himself to the expert manipulations of the two lovely women.

"I think I should warn you," Fallon said to Vivian and the other women, "that he tends to shoot pretty far. You might want to move off to the left and right a little bit or you might get splashed."

Nancy thought this was funny. "He's ten feet away from us, Fallon. He's not going to reach us."

"I'm telling you..."

"He's not on the drug yet," Amalda said. "So, what are you worrying about?"

"I saw him cum--when he wasn't on the drug. And he shot a huge wad halfway across the god-damn room!"

Vivian laughed. "You must be mistaken, Fallon."

"I'm telling you what I saw. The guy's a natural shooter!"

"Is that right, Dickey?" Francesca asked him, not believing a word of it. "Are you going to shoot us with your cum now?"

"Maybe," he replied, his breaths coming in short gasps as Lily and Addison pulled on him viciously, hand over fist.

"Well, we want to see it!" Vivian exclaimed. "Shoot us with your spunk, Dickey--if you can!"

All eyes were focused on him now--or to put it more specifically--on his cock. He could feel the sperm gathering at the base of his prick, marshalling their forces for a full-scale attack. Pre-cum was leaking out of his urethra in copious streams of clear liquid, mixing in with the lube to provide a finishing gloss to the towering shaft of flesh now on the brink of losing its vital juices.

"I can tell this big dick is going to erupt any second now!" Lily squealed, stroking his cock with all her might. "Come on, Dickey! Give it up! Give it up!"

He was too overcome with pleasure to speak. All he could do was watch as his prick and balls surrendered to the talented dominatrices, both of them determined to milk him dry.

"He's going to come any second now!" Melody exclaimed. "Look! Look at his balls!"

"This is so much fun!" Estelle laughed gaily. "I'm so glad I decided to make him our slave!"

Dickey heard the words but their ominous import barely registered in his conscious mind. All he could think of was the absolutely delicious feeling that was now manifesting itself in his swollen nuts. He was getting ready to cum.

"There go his balls!" Melody cried.

The women watched in fascination as his two plum-sized testicles swelled and then rose up to cling to the base of his shaft.

"I can feel it!" Lily exclaimed. "I can actually feel the jizz rising in his shaft!"

At that exact moment the doors to the lab flew open and dozens of eighteen-to- nineteen-year-old women came running down the aisles towards Dickey. The girls, at first unaware that the room was occupied, halted halfway down the aisle and stood transfixed at the sight of the naked man and his all-female audience. Lily and Addison abruptly ceased masturbating him, causing Dickey to groan in discomfort as his prick rocked back and forth in the air unaided.

"What the hell is this?" Vivian demanded of the girls as she rose to her feet. "Who are you people?"

"We're the pre-med students from Harvard and MIT," a cute red-haired girl answered. "We were told to go the med-lab and wait for Dr. Ambrose."

"Doctor Ambrose is out sick and won't be back here until sometime next week. Weren't you informed?"

"No," the girl replied, her eyes focused on Dickey's erection. "There must have been a slip-up."

"Well, I'm sorry. You'll have to make arrangements with Dr. Ambrose when she returns. Now if you don't mind, this is a private..."

"Wait a minute, Vivian," Estelle said. "The girls came to learn. Let them learn."

"What are you talking about?"

"I want them to sit down and watch."

"We can't allow that," Fallon said. "They're not part of the Sisterhood."

"It doesn't matter. If it causes Dickey to be further humiliated, I'm all for it."

"Now, Estelle..."

"I demand they stay and watch," Estelle replied, adamantly. She looked at Christiana. "You all know I'm within my rights."

"There's nothing we can do, Vivian," Christiana said. "I suggest we let her have her way."

"Wise choice," Estelle replied. She turned to the girls waiting in the aisle. "Today we're testing a new male fertility drug. Would you girls like to take a seat and watch?"

"We'd love to!" a pretty blonde girl replied.

The other girls, thrilled to see the strikingly handsome man get masturbated, rushed to take their seats behind Vivian and her staff. They spoke to each other in hushed, excited voices, totally infatuated with the adorable man.

"You're very handsome," one of the pre-med students said to him.

"And your penis is really cute too," another observed with a loud giggle.

"Okay, girls," Fallon said. "Please be quiet and let us continue with the experiment."

Dickey couldn't have felt more mortified. Seeing these young girls--teenagers no less--sitting not more than ten feet in front of him as his naked body was on full display unnerved him in ways that being naked in front of more mature women could never do. There had to be at least fifty of these young students, all of them now staring at his body, and the stiff penis that was now on the verge of spitting out its contents on the floor in front of them. And now, as Lily and Addison resumed milking him, his humiliation seemed even less deserved as he stole a hateful glance at Estelle.

She's enjoying this, he thought. The fucking bitch is getting off by ridiculing him!

And as Estelle began to become more and more amused by the fact that dozens of strange girls were now laughing at his discomfort, she began to laugh along with them, her beautiful face contorted with delirious joy.

"Pump that big dick!" she ordered her two friends as their hands raced up and down his slick pole with great speed. "Pump it hard and make it cum!"

The students, caught up in the lustful, perverse spectacle, began to hurl vulgar comments at Dickey. He quickly realized that it wasn't only their voices that were urging him to cum; it was the voices of Vivian and her staff too; women whom he would have never suspected of acting in ways contrary to their demure professionalism. Yet here they were, making penis jokes and ridiculing him in every imaginable way.

"Shoot that fucking cream!" Francesca screamed at him.

"Yeah!" said one of the students sitting behind her. "Let's see how much fucking cream you've got in those balls baby!"

Lily and Addison's hands were a blur as they worked to bring him off.

"You fucking bastard!" Lily said to him. "Look at you! Naked as a fucking jaybird! You, a doctor! Ha! Ha! What a joke you are! What a fucking joke you are, Dr. Dickey!"

Addison reached down with one hand and fondled his ball sac. "I think this asshole is going to cum, Lily! How fucking shameful is that? He's going to cum in front of all these women. What a fucking pig! What a degenerate!"

Dickey felt his balls convulse and he knew he couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm...I'm going to fucking...cum!" he screamed suddenly.

"You'd better cum, you son of a bitch, after all our hard work" Lily cried.

Suddenly he threw his entire body forward as the crowd watched and waited.

His legs quivered and shook as the women's hands both grasped the base of his shaft and held them there, unmoving.

A long jet of milky-white spunk shot up high into the air and over the heads of Vivian, her staff, and the students sitting behind them. The girls screamed with delight as they watched the sperm splash into the seats a few rows behind them, leaving them essentially unscathed.

"Wow!" one of them cried. "That was fucking great!"

Dickey groaned and let go with another remarkable load that flew out straight into the astonished faces of his audience; a glob of ejaculate actually landing in the hair of some eighteen-year-old brunette sitting right behind Melody.

"It's in my hair!" the girl screamed as her friends laughed hysterically.

Estelle and Grace watched with delight as Lily and Addison milked one hot wad of jizz out of Dickey's cock after the other. One jet of cum hit Vivian's shoe, while another stuck Juanita on the leg. One particularly robust explosion resulted in a tiny red-haired med student getting blasted in the face; the sperm dripping down from her forehead to her chin. The crowd erupted with gales of laughter.

"I can only imagine how they're going to react once we give him the drug," Sheila said to Christiana.

The two women were still hard at work jerking off Dickey's dong, but his output was gradually declining with each ejaculation. After pulling out a few more weak spurts his cock gave up the ghost entirely, his final ejaculation landing on Lily's left foot.

"I should make you lick it off," she told him as she reached for a towel.

Dickey's performance was greeted by a round of enthusiastic applause, but knowing that he was soon to undergo a far more humiliating experience left him feeling rather indifferent to their praise. He took a seat and slaked his thirst with a glass of water, smiling vacantly at the rows of strange women cheering wildly in front of him.

Lily and Addison, after having cleaned up whatever sperm had landed on their hands and clothes, returned to their seats next to Estelle and Grace. Estelle complimented them on their masterful skill in bringing Dickey to orgasm and the two women graciously accepted her praise.

"I can't wait to see what that EJAX drug is going to do to him," Addison said to Estelle. "I'll bet he blows up like a balloon."

"That's not far from the truth," Estelle replied.

"Well, all I can say is...that was a lot of fun!" Lily said. "And having all those girls show up from out of nowhere. That was a bonus!"

"I could tell it made him very uncomfortable," Grace noted.

Estelle laughed. "Good! The more we can make him feel like shit, the happier I am!"

Christiana let Dickey relax for a few minutes while she spoke to the audience, telling the newcomers exactly what was going on.

"So, this drug," one of the students began, "is really that powerful?"

"Yes, it is," Christiana replied. "I'll be administering the shot myself."

"And the drug will allow him to ejaculate much farther?"

"It certainly will. If you think ten feet is far, wait until you see him shoot one clear across the room."

"I don't believe that!" another girl said.

Christiana smiled. "You'll see." She turned to Dickey. "I think it's time."

He shook his head and frowned. "I know I have no choice in the matter, but I dread going through this again."

"I'm sorry, Dickey. But I told you what to expect. I was honest with you."

"I know you were. I suppose I should be grateful that Estelle didn't turn your offer down flat. If she did, I'd be standing in the unemployment line right now."

She took the syringe and told him to stand up. "I'm going to inject you with 2 ccs of the serum--the same as before. In two hours or so the drug will have worked its way out of your system and your genitals will return to normal size."

123456...8