The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume the party is going to be held in the ballroom?" he asked.

"Oh yes. It's the only room in the house that can accommodate hundreds of people."

"When is it going to be held?"

"The final Friday of the month. Your last day here."

"Are you going to be there?"

"She hasn't invited me so I guess not."

He questioned her for a short while more but he could glean no relevant information other than the party's time and place.

"Do you know where Ms. Rubinstein is right now?"

"She's in Paris for some kind of convention."

"A Sisterhood convention perhaps?"

"I have no idea. She didn't tell me anything other than she would be there for an entire week before flying to Rome and then to a few more countries. I don't expect her to be back here until the end of the month."

"Just in time for the party."

"It looks that way."

When he left to go home that evening the various parts of the puzzle all seemed to come together in his mind. With the exception of the instance when she had found him standing alone in the ballroom, and on one other occasion when he had run into her on her way out the front door, he had had no contact with her at all. Her treatment of him had been dismissive but not particularly malefic in both circumstances. His workload, too, had been heavy, but not overtly so. It certainly gave him no cause for complaint.

So, what happened to all the threats she had made to him during his humiliating experience at the hospital? She had wanted so much to make him pay for the terrible acts he had perpetrated upon her and her friends. Did she somehow find it in her heart to forgive him; to make him pay simply by forcing him to work as a menial? Would this be enough punishment to satisfy her? His innate understanding of human nature told him that this was highly unlikely. And if it was unlikely that his servitude alone would act as a satisfactory recompense--what then? Was it his destiny to end his indenture to this woman by being the centerpiece of some mysterious Sisterhood gathering? Was he going to be put on display for a group of strange women so that they could laugh and gawk at him as he stood there naked and vulnerable before them?

He went to sleep with a heavy, sinking feeling in his heart.

************

On the Friday afternoon of his third week of servitude, Estelle surprised him and the rest of the staff by showing up at the front door with a group of women trailing behind her. Lily, Grace, and Addison were there but the other women were strangers to both him and Rosy. Estelle hadn't bothered with introductions. She merely told Rosy and him that she would be entertaining her guests out on the veranda and that they should not plan on leaving for at least several hours after their normal work hours had ended.

"Am I allowed to refuse?" he asked Estelle in a thinly mocking tone.

"No, you may not. Now I want the both of you to set up the buffet tables and get the portable bar out there. The caterers will be arriving shortly. You will be waiting on me and my guests until 9:00 p.m. That's all you need to know."

"Do I have to stay late, Ms. Rubinstein?" Rosy whined. "I've had a tough day."

"I'm sorry, Rosy, but I need you. Don't worry. I'll pay you for your time."

"I thought you weren't coming back until next week."

"I thought so too. But I had to cancel my plans. Actually, the date of the party has been moved up."

"Yeah?" Dickey said to Estelle. "To when?"

"To right now."

"Oh, shit!"

"You watch that mouth of yours, Dickey!" she warned him.

"Am I going to have to wait on you and your guests too?" he said, ignoring her threat.

"You're on the verge of insolence," she replied. "I suggest you shut your mouth and do as I say."

If only she were a man! he thought. How I'd love to punch her right in the mouth!

He and Rosy stood together in the foyer and watched as Estelle led her entourage out onto the veranda. Beyond Estelle and her three friends, he counted eight other women, all of whom were dressed in the latest designer dresses and sporting all manner of expensive jewelry. Wealth and privilege were written all over them, and like Estelle herself, they regarded both him and Rosy with barely concealed contempt.

"As a doctor, I've rarely seen this side of human nature," he said to Rosy. "I don't think I like it."

"Try not to let it bother you," she replied. "It comes with the territory."

"That's no reason to despise them any less."

The caterers arrived a half hour later and Dickey and Rosy arranged all the food on the buffet table as Estelle and her guests carried on their conversation. They then wheeled the portable bar onto the veranda and were just about to leave when Estelle stopped them.

"Where do you think you two are going?" she asked.

"The buffet is all set up, Ms. Rubinstein," Rosy said. "I thought you and your guests..."

"My guests and I expect to be served. Now get behind the buffet table and wait there until we come up for our food."

"Yes, miss."

Dickey and Rosy did as they were told and waited for another half hour until the women were sufficiently hungry to draw them away from their lively banter. The more he listened to them talk, the more amazed he was at the level of mundaneness expressed in their trite comments. It seemed that the main topic always seemed to revolve around money or the acquisition of material possessions. There was some mention of adulterous husbands and the vagaries associated with the stock market, but beyond that their focus of interest seemed very narrow indeed.

Once the women had been served dinner, Estelle allowed her two servants to prepare a plate of food for themselves.

"I want you both back here in fifteen minutes--no longer," she told them.

They took their meal into an adjoining room and closed the door behind them.

"Can you believe those women?" Dickey said. "It's all money, money, money. Everything revolves around money. How tiresome!"

"That's all the rich ever talk about," Rosy replied, picking at her dinner. "I've learned to tune it out."

"Really? It doesn't bother you?"

"I've grown accustomed to hearing them talk like that. Now you'd better hurry and eat your dinner. We don't have much time."

"Fifteen minutes," he sneered as he stabbed a piece of meat with his fork. "How fucking gracious!"

They ate together in silence and then returned to the veranda where they found Estelle and her friends just finishing their dinners. Some of the women were already drinking and their conversation seemed to be headed toward different, and more salacious, topics.

"Oh, you should have seen it," a tall, blonde woman said to Lily. "The damn thing had to be at least a foot long! It was thick too. I nearly choked on it."

"I'm guessing he was black?" Lily asked, highly amused.

"Black as midnight. But he sure knew how to use that thing!"

The two women laughed and gave Dickey a coy look before rejoining their friends.

"Dickey, would you come over here please?" Estelle said.

He walked over to her and she handed him her dish.

"Take away all these used plates and close up the buffet," she instructed him.

"Yes, Ms. Rubinstein," he replied as politely as possible.

"And then I want you to put this on." She handed him a black bow tie with a clasp on the back.

"I don't understand," he said, taking the tie from her.

"There's nothing to understand. Just put it on."

He heard a few of the women giggle as he put the put the tie around his neck and fastened the clasp. He had no idea why her strange request bothered him, but it did. And judging by the suppressed laughs from the other women, he knew something was up.

"I'll tend to the buffet now," he said to her.

"Yes, you do that."

Once he and Rosy had put all the food away and had removed the buffet table, Estelle told them to come back into the room.

"Come take a seat next to me, Rosy," she said warmly. "The show is about to begin."

Rosy stared at Estelle inquisitively. "Show?"

"Yes. Now come over here and sit."

Dickey was now left standing alone by the bar, wondering what was coming next. Estelle's use of the word "show" had a distinct sinister implication for him, and he could feel the anxiety rising within him by leaps and bounds. The women smiled at him like a collection of Cheshire cats; the air of expectation hanging heavy in the room.

"Would you pour me another drink, Dickey?" Estelle said, enjoying his discomfiture.

"Yes, Ms. Rubinstein," he replied, half expecting her to make some outrageous demand.

He poured out the drink and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Dickey" she said, taking the glass from him.

"I could use a refill," a woman named Henrietta said to him as she handed him her empty glass.

"Of course, miss," he replied politely, taking her glass. He filled the glass and returned it to her. "Here you are," he said.

She took the glass and turned to Estelle. "He seems very well behaved."

"Oh, he is," Estelle said. "He does whatever I tell him, don't you, Dickey?"

For a moment he stood there looking dumbly at her, not knowing how to respond. One part of him wanted to tell her to go to hell, while the other part knew that, if he did, he'd face terrible consequences.

"That is correct, Ms. Rubinstein," he said with feigned seriousness.

She looked at him dubiously.

"I'm not sure I'm quite happy with you calling me 'Ms. Rubinstein," she said, crossing her long legs. "That works for Rosy and the other staff but you...you're really on the lowest rung here. I think I'd prefer 'mistress' instead. Yes, I'd much prefer that, Dickey."

He knew she was trying to goad him, to provoke him into making a fatal mistake. But he kept his cool and subdued his impulse to retaliate. "As you wish, mistress."

Grace chuckled. "It's important for a servant to know his place," she said to Henrietta. "Estelle is very good at controlling people--especially men."

"Yes," Henrietta agreed. "I can see that."

"I demand subservience at all times," Estelle said. "If you're too lenient, they take advantage of you. And if you're too demanding they rise up against you. I've learned to walk a fine line between those two extremes."

"Well, whatever you do, it seems to work quite well," a woman sitting next to Lily said.

"Thank you, Dana," Estelle replied. "I think so too." She took a sip of her drink and then put her glass down on the table in front of her. "Dickey!"

"Yes, mistress?"

"Remove all your clothes--now."

It had come--finally. The outrageous demand he had so feared had now been uttered, and he was about to once again be made to suffer the indignity and humiliation that had recently been inflicted upon him at the hospital. He stood there, hoping that maybe Estelle was making a joke at his expense. But when she continued to glare at him, he knew she wasn't joking.

"Did you hear what I said?" she asked him.

"Yes, mistress."

"Then take off your clothes!"

"I don't want to."

"I don't care what you want! You do as I say or I'll rip those clothes off you myself!"

"So much for being well-behaved!" Addison sneered.

There was no way out of it and he knew it. He could protest further but he knew it would only aggravate her even more. It simply wasn't worth the risk.

As the women looked on with big smiles on their faces, he began to remove his clothes until only his briefs were left.

"Take them off, Dickey!" Estelle ordered.

With great reluctance he removed his briefs and threw them aside. Much to his surprise, his cock was semi-erect, providing the women with a hint of what was to come.

"Oh, my God!" Dana exclaimed. "Now that is a beautiful fucking dick!"

"You were right about him," Estelle," Henrietta said, unable to take her eyes of his body. "He is magnificent!"

The women were delighted to take in the majesty of his toned and muscular form, resembling in many ways the spectacular manly torsos of some of the world's greatest sculptures.

"Turn around a few times and let my friends get a good look at you," Estelle told him.

He did a few complete turns and then stopped to stand facing them, his hand resting by his sides.

"Michelangelo's David has nothing on this guy!" a short, brown-haired woman with huge tits said. "And he's getting an erection too!"

"You're right, Claire!" Addison said. "And it's getting hard really fast!"

"I have first dibs! Does everybody hear me? I want to fuck him first!"

It was true. Despite the uncomfortable and uncompromising situation he now faced, some part of him found it titillating to be the only naked person in the room: one naked man with a dozen clothed females. And all of them were ogling his body as if it were candy.

"So, what do you think, Rosy?" Estelle asked. "Is he not gorgeous?"

"I thought that even before he took his clothes off, Ms. Rubinstein," the girl replied, somewhat abashed at the sight of seeing him nude.

"Indeed! And what do you think of that penis? It's pretty big, isn't it?"

"Yes, miss. It seems so."

"Tell us how big you are, Dickey," Estelle said.

"Eight inches, mistress," he replied, feeling like a piece of meat on display.

"Eight inches! But that's nothing compared to what he's going to look like once I've given him the EJAX drug!"

"You're not going to do that to me are you?" he complained.

"Of course, I am. Why do you think I've brought all these women over here tonight? The want to see this medical miracle for themselves."

"Some of us might want to get inseminated by you, Dr. Hatfield," one of the women said. "Don't you think we have a right to inspect the goods before we buy?"

It was the first time any of these elites had ever called him 'doctor'. The word seemed incongruous when spoken by them, considering they considered him far below their social class.

"Are you telling me you want to have sex with me?" he asked her.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"I'm just a lowly servant. Why would you want to...?"

She laughed. "Oh, that! I'm not hung up on those things like some of my friends here. You're a brilliant doctor and you're gorgeous. That's all that interests me."

"Sharon is not as class conscious as we are," Estelle told him. "She's very spiritual minded."

"What that means is that she'd fuck you if you were the poorest man on earth--as long as she does it with the noblest of intentions," Grace said.

"A true spiritual snob," Lily jibed.

"Oh, shut up you two!" Sharon said. "You're just jealous because I'm in touch with higher, more spiritual, things."

"Fine," Claire told her. "But I'm still fucking him first!"

Estelle stood up and handed Dickey a small green pill. "Take it," she said.

He put the pill in his mouth and swallowed it down with a sip of water.

"In about fifteen minutes Dickey's cock and balls are going to expand to twice their normal size," Estelle told her friends. "I know some of you didn't believe me when I told you such a thing was possible. Now you're going to find out for yourselves. I warn you. The transformation is quite dramatic."

"I can't wait to see this!" Henrietta said. "Twice their normal size!"

"It is something to see," Lily said. "You're going to love it!"

Dickey looked at Rosy with a forlorn expression. He hated having her see him in this predicament, naked and humiliated in front of a group of strange women. She smiled weakly at him, her eyes conveying the mixed emotions she felt inside. The women continued to converse amongst themselves as he stood there before them silent and without moving a muscle. They made lewd comments about him periodically, and a few of them even walked up to him and fondled his genitals. And then, after almost twenty minutes of tortuous waiting he felt the drug kick in.

"Look!" Estelle exclaimed, pointing to his groin. "It's starting to happen!"

Before their startled eyes, Dickey's prick began to slowly expand, within seconds reaching up to his navel and then further up to touch his breasts. At the same time his balls started to swell until they looked like a pair of melons, ripe and filled with sperm.

"That is the most incredible thing I've ever seen!" Dana exclaimed. "It just keeps growing!"

"And it won't stop until it gets to be sixteen inches," Addison said, enjoying the reactions of her friends to the sight of Dickey's expanding genitalia.

Dickey both loved and hated the monstrosity that now hung between his legs. He hated it because it reminded him of his own weakness; that he was not in control. But he loved it because the women loved it, and that was a serious bit of ego stroking he found hard not to accept.

"Was I right, ladies?" Estelle asked them, grinning from ear to ear. "Look at it! The eighth wonder of the fucking world!"

At that moment, one of the staff, a female butler named Jennifer whom Dickey had met only once, appeared at the door. She was a tall, lanky girl with long brown hair and small, beady eyes. She wasn't unattractive, but her heavy-rimmed glasses gave her a very ungainly appearance. When she laid her eyes on Dickey, she almost fled the room, but Estelle called her back.

"It's all right, Jennifer," she said to the girl. "Just pretend you didn't see it. Now what is it?"

"Your guests have arrived and are waiting in the foyer. Shall I escort them in?"

"By all means!" Estelle exclaimed. "Oh, I'm so happy they got here safe and sound! A little late but better late than never!"

Jennifer paused to take another look at the impossibly huge cock jutting out from between Dickey's legs. "Is that thing real?" she asked.

"Yes, Jennifer," Estelle answered. "It's real. Now do as I say and take our guests directly to the ballroom."

"Yes, Ms. Rubinstein."

The butler gave one last look at Dickey and quickly fled the room.

"What's going on here, Estelle?" Grace asked. "Who are these 'guests'?"

"Oh, just some Sisters who decided to come and pay me a visit," she replied with a knowing smile.

"What Sisters? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, what the hell! I had hoped to surprise you but that stupid butler of mine had to spill the beans."

"Well, tell us already!" Lily demanded.

"As you all know, I spent the past three weeks in Europe. And while I was there, I paid my respects to our dear Sisterhood leader at her headquarters in Paris."

"You met with Holly McKenzie?" Addison asked.

"I met with her, Phoebe Anjou, Janet Walsh, Felicia Antonetti, Marge Davis...a whole bunch of them. Most of them are living in Paris now so it was easy just to invite them all."

"Are you telling us that the upper echelons of the Sisterhood Order are now standing out there in your foyer?" Henrietta asked.

"That's right, sweetie. They came here straight from the airport. Isn't this fucking exciting?"

The entire room exploded with cheers. Many of the women in the room had never met with any of the higher-ranking officials of their organization and were thrilled beyond belief.

"This is the coolest thing you could have ever done, Estelle!" Lily cried. "We're going to meet Holly McKenzie in person!"

"Yes, we are!" Estelle laughed joyously. "So, come on everyone! Let's get to the ballroom!"

As the women began to hurriedly exit the room there was a moment when Dickey felt as if he'd been forgotten. But that moment was short-lived when he felt Estelle's hand on his shoulder.

"If you put on a good show for us tonight, I might consider ending your servitude early. But if you fuck up, I'll kill you. Now get your ass into the ballroom. And watch where you point that big stick of yours. The last thing I need is for you to put someone's eye out."

The entire situation was almost too strange for Dickey to comprehend. Here he was, completely nude with an erection that had no right to exist, with a set of balls equally improbable, heading toward a huge room filled with all manner of strange women he had never met before. And he was being asked to perform for them, which only meant one thing: he was going to lose gallons of spunk for their amusement!

1...345678