The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe how utterly ridiculous you look!" Estelle said to Dickey. "Don't you feel any shame at all?"

"He's a fucking pervert!" Lily exclaimed. "Shoot that fucking load you pervert!"

Addison was even more insulting. "You sick son of a bitch! Look at you with your gargantuan pecker sticking out like that for all the women to see! Shame on you!"

But it was Grace who delivered the final coup de grâce. "Dickey! You miserable excuse for a man! Wait until we get our hands on you! You're going to be sorry you ever crossed us, you fucking waste of life!"

Given the uproar, Dickey couldn't hear a word they shouted at him. But even if he had, it would have done nothing to deter the inevitable result now being brought to fruition by the powerful EJAX drug working within his reproductive system.

"I think your cock is even bigger than last time," Annie told him. "I can barely wrap my fingers around it!"

"It is bigger, Annie!" Ginny chuckled. "Look! I can only get my fingers halfway across!"

Dickey watched with delight as the two pretty nurses kept tugging away at him. Both women were in their early thirties and very pretty, which helped fuel his lust. What turned him on even more was that Annie was married with three young children. Of the two she had the more sexual experience, and it showed each time she tried a different hand movement or when she deftly played with his frenulum with her index finger. He had asked her once if her husband was aware of the fact that she gave her patients handjobs, and she replied that he was amenable to the practice as long as she did not engage in actual sexual intercourse. He didn't think he could be that accommodating had she been his wife.

"How is your husband, Annie?" he suddenly asked.

"What a question to ask, Dickey!" she exclaimed, not breaking her stride. "He's fine!"

"And the kids?"

She laughed aloud. "My kids? Why do you want to know that?"

"I'm curious, that's all. You have three girls, don't you?"

"Daisy and Phyllis, my five-year-old twins and Olivia. She just turned two."

"Oh yes! I remember you showing their pictures to everyone at last year's Christmas party. I remember them being very pretty--just like you."

"Thank you, Dickey. But you really should be concentrating on your orgasm now."

"Believe it or not, I am!" he assured her.

He wasn't lying. Some part of him enjoyed holding a mundane conversation with her as she masturbated him. He couldn't explain the kinky desire behind it, but for some reason the vision of a pretty girl casually jerking him off while holding a non-sexual conversation with him turned him on greatly. She never admitted it to him but he wondered if her husband had a kinky side just like she did. And maybe he looked forward to her sexy tales as they lay in bed at night with her revealing all the sordid details of bringing another man to orgasm.

"Do you bring your husband off like this?" he asked her.

"Sometimes," she said. "But he prefers blowjobs to handjobs."

"Do you like giving blowjobs?"

"I don't mind doing it because it makes him happy, but I refuse to swallow. Why are you asking me all these questions, Dickey? You're getting close to shooting off."

"And you're helping to get me there."

"Really?" Ginny asked him. "How can somebody's married life turn you on so much?"

"I don't know. I just think it's very kinky to talk about it while you girls are jerking me off."

"You're really strange, Dickey."

"He's a fucking pervert!" Lily shouted from her seat. "I've been saying it all along!"

"I hate to admit it, Dickey," Annie said, "but I think she's right."

"Oh, who gives a shit what she thinks!" he replied, feeling the sperm beginning its journey up through his huge shaft. "She can kiss my ass!"

"I heard that mother fucker!" Lily exclaimed.

Dickey didn't hear a word she said because he was now on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh, my God!" he cried. "I think this...is going...to be...a really...big one!"

Upon hearing this, the two nurses milked his cock hard, trying to provoke the biggest load possible. Christiana told Eva and Raylene to move the beaker into position so that they could catch his cum as it shot out of his prick.

"Remember what I told you?" she said to the nurse and the med student. "Keep the beaker in place all throughout his orgasm!" She then reminded Annie and Ginny of their duty. "And you two make sure to keep his cock pointed down into the beaker. And whatever you do--don't let go of his penis or we're going to be cleaning sperm off our clothes for a week."

"He's gonna cum!" Melody announced suddenly.

To the wild cheers of his colleagues, the four nasty rich bitches, and the fifty or so med students, Dickey's prick pulsed wildly in the nurses' hand and spit out a long thick jet of hot white cream right into the bottom of the beaker. The force of the blast was so robust that almost half of the ejaculate came flying right back out, shooting up into the air like a powerful geyser right before the startled faces of the three nurses and Raylene. They momentarily drew back, unprepared for the viciousness of the assault, but Annie and Ginny quickly resumed masturbating him while Eva and Raylene prepared themselves to capture the next load.

"Jesus Christ!" Raylene exclaimed, her hands shaking. "I think it hit the ceiling!"

"It did!" Melody cried, looking up in wonderment at the trail of spunk now dripping off the overhead lighting fixture.

Dickey looked down into the beaker and saw a half pint of his spunk floating on the bottom. It seemed impossible but it was true. And now he felt his balls convulse yet again; Annie & Ginny's hands pumping his shaft to provoke another climax.

"I'm gonna cum!" he roared.

The audience erupted with cries of laughter as his prick swelled and the crown of his penis turned a deep purple.

A massive wad of hot cream shot out with tremendous force, splashing against the walls of the cylinder and then down onto the bottom of the tube. Another volley quickly followed, this time the ejaculate ricocheting off the lip of the beaker and flying right back up into the air and into Dickey's face. The audience exploded with laughter as he recoiled from the unexpected baptism.

"Serves you right, you dickhead!" Estelle screamed joyously.

Even Christiana, who normally remained quite staid during these lurid performances, could not help but laugh at the sight of Dickey's sperm-coated face. She took a towel and helped him wipe the sperm off his face just as he was gripped with yet another powerful orgasm.

"Oh, God!" he cried, as his cock twitched violently in the nurses' hands.

A long stream of jizz shot out of his dick and into the beaker, stunning both Eva and Raylene by its abundance. This was followed by an unbroken succession of spurts that completely coated the entire circumference of the tube until the glass became opaque. Christiana thought she counted no less than thirty separate ejaculations; the first time such a thing had ever occurred.

"I'm seeing it," Sheila said to her friend, "but I don't believe it."

All Christiana could do was shake her head in wonder.

But the effect on the crowd was unmistakable. The students' reaction to Dickey's orgasm was one of total disbelief and amusement. They cheered him on each time another rope of cum sailed into the now half-filled beaker. And Vivian, Fallon, Melody, and the rest of the staff seemed to be one of mind with the students as they laughed and applauded his seemingly impossible feat. For their part, Estelle and her three friends laughed along too, but there was a definite demeaning quality to their frivolity; a darkness born of dislike and anticipatory retribution for the man who had insulted their dignity and caused them physical harm.

"Look at that," Estelle said to Lily and the others. "The son of a bitch will never be able to live it down."

"And we'll make sure he doesn't, won't we?" Lily snickered.

"I can't wait until we get him in our hands," Grace said. "Sisterhood rules or not, he's going to pay for what he did."

Lily agreed. "Big time!"

"Remember what Christiana said," Addison reminded them. "We have to be careful or we might get into big trouble with the Order."

Estelle nodded. "Yes, we have to be careful. But it's not Holly McKenzie that worries me so much. It's that other nutcase...what's her name...? The tall blonde who was once a spy for Interpol. You know who I mean."

"Are you talking about Angelique Anjou?" Addison asked.

"No! She's dead. She died years ago in that terrible accident with some piece of machinery."

"Do you mean Marge Davis?" Grace inquired.

"Marge Davis is a brunette."

"The only woman I know who ever worked for Interpol was Ariel Bishop," Lily said.

"That's her!" Estelle exclaimed. "That's the one!"

"She's really tall--over six feet. And she knows martial arts too."

"And she's killed a few people in her time," Estelle noted dourly. "Though I've heard through the grapevine that she's reformed."

"Reformed?"

"She doesn't kill anybody anymore, but she still kicks ass."

"Lovely!" Grace said. "I think you're right, Estelle. We have to be careful."

Just then Dickey let out a howl and the women watched with amusement as his huge dong reared back and spit out a monstrous wad of cum that flew straight into the beaker.

"That fucking bottle is almost three-quarters full!" Grace commented. "Can you believe that?"

"I'm getting used to it by now," Estelle grinned. "Can you imagine how our friends are going to react when they see this?"

"They're going to go crazy!" Addison chuckled. "We'll have to plan lots of house parties!"

"Don't worry, we will!" Estelle replied with a big smile.

Once again Dickey's cock exploded. But this time Raylene lost her balance, causing the sperm to fly right over her and Eva's head and out into the screaming audience, where the bulk of the ejaculate splashed into the hair and faces of Vivian, Fallon, and Melody. The sight of seeing three women simultaneously being hit with such a long and voluminous rope of spunk threw the room into an uproar.

"Raylene!" Christiana exclaimed. "Watch what you're doing!"

"I'm sorry, doctor," the girl apologized as strands of cum fell at her feet. "It's all this fucking jizz on the floor! I lost my footing!"

The crowd went wild with laughter as the three women jumped out of their seats at the same time, frantically searching for towels.

"God-damn it, Dickey!" Vivian roared, procuring a towel for herself and the other two women from a nearby medical cabinet. "I'll have to shampoo my hair after this!"

Fallon and Melody took the towels offered them and began to wipe the sperm from their faces and clothing.

"Good shot, Dickey!" Melody exclaimed.

"Next time try and keep it in the beaker!" Fallon added.

Dickey's cock shot off once again, sending a dozen thick ropes of hot, white pecker sauce into the beaker. He was completely spent now, his last energies directed at emptying his balls of all their cream. The two nurses weren't faring much better. Annie's arm was growing tired and she jerked him off without much enthusiasm. Ginny, too, was quickly wearing down, her hand simply resting on the base of his shaft. On the floor in front of them knelt Eva and Raylene, their knees resting in a massive puddle of sperm.

"I can't take it anymore!" Dickey cried as he collapsed onto the floor, his cock still shooting out weak streams of semen over his things and legs. "Somebody please! Give me some water!"

Sheila grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to him. He drank greedily, emptying the bottle in a matter of seconds.

"I feel like I've...I've just run...a marathon," he said, gasping for air.

"You just lie there and rest for a while," Christiana said to him.

"Is it over?"

"I think so. Your penis is beginning to go flaccid. Your balls are shrinking too."

He looked down at his genitals and smiled. "Thank God! I don't think I could have lasted much longer."

"You just had the single biggest orgasm we've ever seen," Sheila told him. "Look at the beaker. It's almost full."

Eva and Raylene held up the sperm-coated cylinder and carefully got up and put it on the table.

"I've never seen so much cum in my life!" Raylene noted with awe as she peered down into the beaker.

"That really was something, Dickey," Eva said. "It's no wonder your balls didn't fall off!"

He laughed. "That drug should be banned. I'll tell you that much."

The demonstration was over. Raylene returned to her friends and to a thunderous round of applause. Many of the students approached Dickey and congratulated him on a fine performance before leaving. Raylene even gave him a kiss.

"I really enjoyed watching you cum like that," she said candidly. "It really made me and my friends hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied. "I really didn't think I had it in me."

"Oh, you had it in you all right," she giggled. "I know. I saw it for myself!"

She gave him another kiss and then ran up the aisle to meet up with her friends.

"So, what happens to me now?" he asked Christiana and Sheila, who were standing over his still naked body.

"Maybe you should ask that of Estelle," Christiana replied. "Starting tomorrow you'll have to do as she tells you."

He looked at the arrogant aristocrat and frowned. "A whole entire month?"

"Those were the terms you agreed to I'm afraid."

"Don't worry, Dickey," Sheila said. "It might not be as bad as you think."

"I find that hard to believe, Sheila," he replied, bluntly.

Christiana handed him a towel. "Go get yourself cleaned up and meet us back at Vivian's office in a half hour. We're all going to meet to discuss your upcoming servitude."

"I can hardly wait," he scoffed.

The room was a mess. Vivian had ordered the nurses to clean up the puddles of sperm that littered the floor and walls, making sure to bring their attention to the exit sign, where a large, whitish mass of ball juice still clung. A half hour later Vivian and her staff, along with Estelle, her three friends, and a reluctant Dickey, met in her office to finalize his transition into the hands of the wealthy heiress.

"Before I begin," Vivian said, "I must say that the EJAX-472 drug is a true wonder--a scientific miracle. I would have never believed a man capable of such vibrant ejaculations. But what I saw today has made me a believer." She looked at Christiana. "Congratulations, doctor, on your achievement."

"Thank you, Vivian," Christiana replied.

"And now we come to the matter of your disposition," she said to Dickey. "You understand that you are to continue in servitude to Ms. Rubinstein for a period not exceeding thirty days, at the end of which time you will have fulfilled your responsibilities to her under Sisterhood law and will once again become a free man. If you in any way act disobediently or do or say anything that might be construed to be non-compliant to her wishes, the 'state of grace' period will be automatically nullified and the matter will then be referred to the criminal court system."

"That's giving her far too much latitude, don't you think?" he asked her. "After all, if I scratch my nose at the wrong time, she might view that as an offence."

"Remember this Dickey: She is honor-bound to act in accordance with Sisterhood rules. But if I were you, I recommend that you simply do as she commands."

"That doesn't sound very fair to me."

"The word of a Sister will always outweigh the word of a man. There's nothing I can do about that. Just do as you're told. Don't talk back or act insolently, or run off somewhere and try to hide. And whatever you do, never use vulgarity when addressing your superiors. That alone will cost you your career."

"I would listen to her if I were you, Dickey," Melody said. "I'd really like to see you continue in your medical practice here."

"Yes," Fallon agreed. "Everyone here would certainly miss you."

He smiled at the both of them. "Even though I acted like an idiot?"

"Oh, we've forgotten all about that, Dickey! You just do as Estelle tells you to and we'll see you back here in another month or so."

"If he behaves himself," Estelle said. "And I'm betting he won't make it past the first week."

"That remains to be seen," Christiana said. "But I would not allow him to drink any alcoholic beverages while under your employ. You saw what it did to him the last time."

"You don't have to remind me, Christiana. I still have the welts to prove it."

"I told you I was sorry, Estelle," Dickey said. "What more do you want?"

"You'll find out soon enough," she replied ominously. "And don't ever address me by my first name. You will call me, and all my other friends, by our last names. But if you find our names too difficult to remember, you can simply use the word 'mistress'. That will do nicely."

"Or 'goddess,'" Addison said. "I always liked to be called that by my slaves."

Dickey looked at both women with disdain and shrugged. "Whatever."

"Now, Dickey, let's not get off on the wrong foot."

"I didn't say anything!" he exclaimed suddenly.

"It's your attitude. You must get used to your new situation. Now tell Estelle that you're sorry."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, you have to. Remember what's at stake here. Now apologize!"

He turned to Estelle and, defying his own innate hatred of the woman, forced his mouth to form the words: "I'm sorry," he said.

"You're sorry, what?" she replied, impatiently.

"I'm sorry, mistress."

The words fell from his lips as if he were spitting up some vile potion, but he saw her frown quickly change to a satisfied, if not smug, smile and felt relieved.

"You see, Dickey?" Vivian said. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

He gave her a weak smile. "I assume I am to begin my period of servitude on Monday morning?"

"Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. Your workday will begin then and continue until 5:00 p.m. Weekends excluded. The hospital will regard this as a leave of absence with no pay."

"Anything else I should know?"

"One thing. I have arranged it with Melody to stop by Ms. Rubinstein's house a few times a week to check in on you--to make sure you are complying with the rules."

"It was my idea, Dickey," Melody said. "I thought you might like seeing a friendly face."

"But you'll also be under scrutiny too, Estelle," Vivian told her. "Just so you know."

"I promise to play by the rules, Vivian," Estelle assured her. "I told you that."

"See that you do. You may have the power to put this hospital out of business, but you're not more powerful than the Sisterhood. And you know how they hate being crossed."

Estelle thought of the blonde Amazon otherwise known as Ariel Bishop; the one-woman goon squad for the Sisterhood who took inordinate delight in bringing recalcitrant members to justice. The thought of such a thing happening to her filled her with terror. "I promise to keep my oath."

Vivian stood up. "If there's nothing more, I have a lot of work to do. Good-day ladies. Take care, Dickey, and remember what I told you."

With that she and the rest of her immediate staff left the room, with only Christiana, Sheila, and Melody remaining behind. Estelle and her friends said goodbye to the two doctors, ignoring Dickey completely. But when the four women got to the exit, Estelle suddenly turned around and looked Dickey in the eye.

"You're mine now," she said with all the venom she could muster.

************

It was with great foreboding that Dickey found himself at the outside gate to Estelle Rubinstein's estate in Boston's exclusive Back Bay district. It was now 8:50 a.m., a full ten minutes before his life as an indentured servant was to begin, and he was feeling a deep longing to be somewhere else; anyplace other than at the entrance to his enemy's camp. He purposely made sure to arrive early to avoid any issues with his new mistress. Mistress! The word itself represented an abnegation of everything he held dear. He had never been a man to submit to anyone, and he certainly was not masochistic. Yet he would be required to play those very roles now that he had agreed to bend his knee and worship the billionaire goddess.

123456...8