The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish there was another way," he replied despondently.

"I wish there was too, but there isn't. Now hold still."

Annie handed her a cotton swab dipped in alcohol which she used to smear over his scrotum. She then stuck the needle gently into his testicles until the last drop of serum disappeared.

"It will take about fifteen to twenty minutes for the serum to become active," she told him. "Just remember. The 'state of mercy' invocation will not be enacted unless you can impress Estelle and her friends. So do your best."

"I'll try."

While waiting for the drug to take effect, Dickey put on his briefs and walked over to where the students were sitting. The girls were thrilled to meet him, and many of them were captivated by his movie-star looks. They crowded around him, eager to get as close to him as possible.

"Does your penis really grow twice its size?" a girl asked him.

"I know it sounds crazy, but it does. And my testicles really swell up too."

"How big do they get?" another girl wanted to know.

"About the size of a small melon."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I'll believe it when I see it."

You won't have to wait long. Even now I can feel the drug working. Pretty soon my entire genital area is going to undergo a massive transformation."

He spent the next ten minutes explaining to them the genetic structure of the EJAX drug, which he had learned from Christiana. He told them how the actual physical structure of the chromosomal markers was temporarily mutated to force the testes to produce more sperm, and how the cellular structure of the penis was altered to provide more elasticity to the cellular wall, allowing the shaft to expand far beyond its normal capacity.

"So, the effect is only temporary?" the red-haired girl asked him.

"Yes. In a few hours the effect wears off and the genitals return to their normal size. You have to see it. It's quite amazing."

"Why are you doing this?" another girl asked him.

"It's a long story and one I'm not at liberty to divulge."

"I'd be really ashamed to have strangers watching me perform such a private act. Doesn't that bother you?"

"What do you think?" he scoffed. "I'm a fucking doctor with a reputation to protect. But that doesn't mean shit to some people." He said it just loud enough for Estelle to hear, and he turned his head just in time to catch her frowning at him.

"She's doesn't like you very much," the girl said.

"I don't like her much either."

He talked with them for a few more minutes until he began to feel his cock start to expand within his briefs. "Oh shit! It's starting to happen!"

As the students watched spellbound, his cock began to grow until the glans was now peeking out from behind the top of his briefs. He quickly removed his underwear and cast it aside as his scrotum began to swell, causing the girls to cry out in amazement at the wondrous transformation.

"Look how big it's getting!" one girl exclaimed. "Can you believe this?"

"I told you!" Dickey said, watching as his quickly expanding cock and balls reached ever greater proportions.

Within minutes his prick had grown until it was once again at its former sixteen-inch glory. His balls were now hanging down low in his sac. The size of two small casaba melons, they were quickly filling with sperm, replicating at a rate that would soon have him decorating the room with his seed.

The students reacted with cries of awe and joy. The sudden transformation of his genitals had seemed to them almost magical, elevating him in their sight to the status of a superhero. They reached out their hands to touch his newly transformed prick and caressed his humongous testicles as if they were some precious artifacts to be treated with reverence. For a brief moment, Dickey reveled in their adulation, almost forgetting the fact that he was nothing more than a lowly pawn in a game over which he had no control.

"Okay, that's enough!" Estelle exclaimed, her words bringing him back to reality. "Get your ass over here, Dickey, and let's see what that worthless cock of yours can do!"

Feeling like a little boy who has just been reprimanded by a superior, Dickey walked back onto the platform and awaited Christiana's instructions. He gave Estelle and her friends a furtive glance and stood before his captive audience like a beautiful statue on display, his sixteen-inch penis jutting out from his midsection like a drawbridge.

"No sperm sample until he's shot off," Estelle told Christiana. "I want my friends to see just how far this guy can ejaculate."

Christiana nodded and offered a cursory warning to the students to move away from the center seats for fear of getting hit with Dickey's sperm. A few girls did as she asked but most of them, still entirely skeptical, refused to budge.

"You should listen to Dr. Swensen," Sheila told them.

But the recalcitrant girls just laughed and paid her no heed.

"Fine!" Sheila said. "Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Dickey was beginning to feel the overpowering need to masturbate. He looked down at his oversized balls and could actually see them spasm under the inexorable influence of the drug. The students giggled at the sight of this unusual but rather humorous condition.

"It looks like a water balloon!" one girl exclaimed.

"I don't think there's any water in there!" another observed.

"No," another laughed, "but I'll bet there's a lot of sperm!"

Christiana turned to face the student who had made the last comment. "His testes are producing sperm at a rate almost 1,000 percent greater than normal. That's why I told you to move away from the center seats. In a few more minutes you girls are going to get drenched."

"Like I really believe that!" the insouciant student replied.

"Believe what you want. I'm telling you the truth."

But the girl and her friends simply laughed it off as just so much silliness. After all, how could a man ejaculate ten or more feet? Unheard of!

"I have to jerk off," Dickey said to Christiana as his hand grasped his prick. "I can't help myself."

"Then go ahead and do it," she replied.

"Yeah!" Addison said to him. "Jerk that fucking sausage off so we can see if your worthy of being our slave!"

Estelle and her friends laughed at her comment and began hurling vulgar and insulting epithets at him. Soon the pre-med students also began to taunt and tease him, but in a less vulgar fashion. Vivian and her staff simply sat in their seats totally engrossed in watching Dickey's hand fly up and down his huge prick, pausing every now and then to give a few tugs to his balls. Christiana, Sheila, and the three nurses stood on either side of him, waiting patiently for him to erupt.

"I've never felt so humiliated in my life," he managed to say as the pre-cum dripped out of his urethra and onto his fingers. "Look at me! I'm a fucking freak!"

"It's too late for that, Dickey," Estelle said. "You put yourself in this position. You can't blame it on anyone else."

"Don't you think I know that you stup...?"

Here he halted, fearful of completing the sentence lest the arrogant bitch take offense and inflict some harsher punishment upon him.

"I'm glad to see you have the good sense to not utter everything you're thinking," she told him. "Otherwise, you could face some difficult times ahead."

He continued to masturbate himself even as he cursed her under his breath. Not even the vilest words uttered by the beautiful heiress and her privileged elite cronies could stay his hand now. The drug was compelling him to cum, and cum he was about to do.

"I'm getting close," he alerted the audience. "Real close."

"Stop talking and let go of that cum!" Lily demanded.

"Yeah!" one of the students exclaimed. "See if you can reach us with your sperm, Dickey!"

The girl stood up, turned around, and shook her ass at him. The other girls broke out laughing.

The urge to cum was now uncontrollable. As the semen boiled within his balls he felt the concomitant pressure increase, forcing the white fluid into his urethra where it was now fighting to work its way to the surface. He was pulling on his organ like a madman now, working to expel the creamy spunk from his heaving testicles.

"Have you any idea how foolish you must appear to all of us?" Grace said to him. "Don't you have any fucking self-respect at all?"

"Don't listen to her, Dickey," Vivian said. "She's just trying to rattle your cage."

"That's okay...Vivian," he replied between breaths. "If she keeps it up, I'll...I'll shoot my cum all over her."

"And that will be the last hope for saving your fucking career!" she retorted.

"At this point...it might be worth it--just to shut you up."

"Did you hear that?" she exclaimed to her friends. "Did you hear this asshole?"

"Keep that big fucking wand of yours pointed straight ahead at all times, Dickhead!" Estelle said threateningly. "If I see even one drop of your filthy sludge heading in our direction the deal is off."

But Dickey barely heard her, or even cared. His dick was now on the verge of blowing its wad.

"Here it comes!" he screamed. "Oh fuck!"

With one final and powerful stroke he sent his hot, sticky pecker paste hurtling through the air. The eruption was so energetic that it flew over the astonished faces of the students and then onward toward the front entrance where it struck the exit sign above the door. The remainder of the ejaculate splashed onto the floor in front of his colleagues; a huge wash of gooey whiteness that looked as if someone had tipped over a tub full of foaming, sudsy water.

"Holy fuck!" one student cried, as she looked down at the pool of sperm on the floor. "I don't fucking believe it!"

The other students were struck with awe at the spectacle, which soon turned to a screaming round of applause.

"Excellent doctor!" a pretty blonde girl exclaimed, clapping her hands wildly. "That was fucking excellent!"

Vivian and her staff were no less shocked by the enormous ejaculation, laughing and cheering along with the rest of the audience. Even Estelle's friends were completely taken by surprise, and she reveled in the fact that she had proven herself right.

"I told you!" she said to them. "I told you he could do it!"

And to further substantiate her claim, Dickey's prick fired off another monstrous salvo of hot white cream high up into the air. But the trajectory was off this time, resulting in a good portion of sperm colliding head on with the first row of students sitting in the middle seats. The girls, thinking they were safe, could barely get out of the way in time before several of them were inundated with his abundant juices; the sperm hitting them over various portions of their bodies at multiple angles.

"I just got a fucking facial!" the pretty blonde girl cried as she took her sleeve and tried to wipe the sperm from her face.

The other students screamed with laughter.

Dickey's hand was now dripping with sperm, and he used it as lubricant to force another giant wad into the air before the cheering and laughing crowd. Up it flew, far above their heads, where they watched it coast easily across the full length of the lab until it impacted upon a medical supply cabinet by the emergency exit door.

"That's it, Dickey!" Lily cried. "Keep it coming you fucking loser!"

"I want to see more!" Addison screamed at him. "More! More! More!"

The entire room was now in an uproar as his cum flew out of his cock in giant streams, soaking everything in its path. He could barely keep his balance as his legs shook beneath him under the influence of the insidious drug, and he had to lean on Annie and Ginny for support.

"I feel as if...as if...I'm shooting out...my entire...guts!" he exclaimed, barely able to breathe.

Yet his hand continued to pull out one major load of jizz after the other, much to the amazement and amusement of the audience.

"You fucking pig!" Grace shouted at him. "Look at what a mess you're making!"

"Pig! Pig! Pig!" Lily laughed.

Another huge wad of silky jizz shot up high into the air and landed straight in Juanita's lap. She was so busy laughing and talking with her colleagues that she hadn't seen the string of ejaculate coming her way until it was too late. She stifled a cry as she quickly removed a wad of tissue from her purse and attempted to blot the gelatinous mess from her skirt. Vivian and the others simply laughed.

"I don't think anywhere is safe!" Francesca exclaimed.

Dickey shot out another half dozen ropes of semen into the air before his balls were drained. To the resounding sound of the crowd's wild applause, the two nurses helped him into a chair and he was given some water to drink. Sweat was dripping from his forehead as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Are you okay?" Christiana asked him.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'm all right."

The students were the most vociferous in their praise of the handsome man. Even those who had been hit with his spunk had only good things to say about his spectacular performance.

"You were great, Dickey!" one of the students cried. "Really great!"

"Do it again!" another insisted.

But the greatest acclaim he could have received came from none other than Estelle herself, who sat there staring at his still dripping cock with a look of utter admiration.

"You did well, Dickey," she said in a stentorian voice. "My Sisters and I are pleased."

He was too out of breath to offer a reply but nodded his head to let her know he had heard her.

"I would have never believed it," Grace said to him. "You proved yourself to be a worthy servant."

Estelle looked at Christiana and said: "Consider the 'state of grace' to be in full effect. He will serve us for the next month at the end of which his obligation to us will have been fulfilled. You have your deal."

"Thank you," Christiana replied, smiling graciously.

Dickey smiled inwardly. He had won a major victory of sorts. As long as he could refrain from any act of disobedience for the next thirty days, he'd be safe.

"My colleagues and I are witness to the invocation," Vivian said to Estelle. "I will remind you that you shall, during the 'state of grace' period, cause Dickey to come to no physical harm due to harsh or cruel treatment. He is your slave to do with as you will but there are limits to maltreatment that must be adhered to. I suggest you acquaint yourself with the Sisterhood rule book on this matter before instituting any form of corporal punishment. Is that understood?"

"I understand, Vivian," Estelle replied with a conceited smugness. "I'll make sure that gorgeous body of his is not abused too much."

"See that you do. Otherwise, I'll bring this issue up with Sisterhood leader McKenzie."

At the mention of the legendary name of Holly McKenzie, Estelle's smug expression turned to one of fear. She knew that if she breached the boundaries of Sisterhood etiquette, Holly had the power to excommunicate her from the organization--and this was something she could not afford to risk; not for the sake of Dickey or any other man. On top of that, Christiana and Sheila were part of the upper echelons of the Sisterhood order and good friends with Holly. It would be folly therefore to even think about punishing Dickey beyond what was acceptable under Sisterhood law.

"Don't worry, Vivian," she assured the CEO. "I'll make sure everyone abides by the rules."

This seemed to satisfy Vivian, but Christiana wanted to address certain specifics. "I suppose you intend to go on using EJAX-472 on Dickey?" she asked Estelle.

"Of course," Estelle replied. "I thought I made that clear."

"I have no objection to you using the drug as long as you adhere to the prescribed dosage. And the drug is to be orally administered. Before you leave here today, I'll give you a one-month's supply."

"But I thought we could inject him..."

"No," she said flatly. "No injections. It's too dangerous in the hands of non-professionals. One incorrect dosage could land him in the hospital."

"But the pills are not as powerful as the serum."

"No, they're not. But I can't let you inject him. In addition to the risk involved, it would be breaking with Sisterhood protocol."

"And you don't want that," Fallon added.

Estelle was clearly disturbed by what she felt was a simple technical detail, but not being a doctor herself she had no way of knowing what risk--if there even was one--was involved. On the advice of her friends, she backed down and told Christiana that she would be satisfied with the oral medication.

"Will he still be able to perform like we just saw?" she asked Christiana.

"His ejaculations may be slightly less robust," Christiana replied. "But they'll be exemplary nonetheless."

Estelle looked at Dickey and smiled. "I guess we'll see. Won't we, Dickey?"

He regarded her with an indifference he usually reserved for those whom he held in the utmost contempt and said nothing.

"I think it's time we got that sperm sample," Fallon said to Christiana.

"Agreed." She turned to the three nurses. "Annie and Ginny--you two will masturbate him. Eva? Where is the beaker?"

"Right there on the table," Eva replied, pointing to the large, cylindrical, glass bottle.

"You will be in charge of collecting his sperm. Remember, his ejaculations will be very powerful, so you must hold the beaker tightly and at the proper inclination, otherwise this platform is going to get very messy very fast."

"I think I can manage it, doctor," she replied, taking the beaker in her hands.

"As long as you hold the beaker so that the head of his penis is aiming straight down toward the bottom you should be fine."

One of the students suddenly stood up and shouted at Christiana. "Can I help her hold the beaker? Please?"

"You're not a hospital employee," Christiana replied. "There is a certain risk involved."

"So, I get a little sperm on me. So what?"

Christiana looked at Vivian. "Is it okay with you?"

Vivian nodded. "There's no real danger. And if she doesn't mind getting soiled, I'd say let her do it."

"Yes!" the girl exclaimed.

"Well," Christiana said to her. "Come on up here and let's get started."

With the approbation of her comrades, the petite, brown-haired girl with the big smile ran up onto the platform and stood next to Eva, her face all aglow.

"What's your name?" Fallon asked her.

"Raylene," the girl replied.

"You heard what I told Eva just now?" Christiana asked her.

"Yeah. We have to hold the beaker so that his penis is pointing straight down into it."

"That's right. And don't deviate. That's goes for you too, Eva."

"Yes, doctor," Eva replied.

"All right then. Annie? Ginny? Get lubed up and let's get that sample. Eva? Raylene? Get on your knees in front of him and stand ready. Dickey? I don't think I have to remind you to let us know when you're about to orgasm."

Dickey smiled at her. "That won't be an issue."

"No. Of course not. Are you ready to begin?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Christiana laughed and patted him on his shoulder. "Just relax and let it all out."

"Oh, I'm sure he's going to have no problem doing that," Addison said, grinning from ear to ear.

Annie and Ginny applied generous amounts of lube to both their hands and then, standing on either side of him, they began to jerk him off. The students teased Raylene mercilessly as she and Eva kneeled in front of Dickey with their hands clutching the huge glass bottle.

"You'd better catch that cum load!" one girl exclaimed.

"You should deep throat that cock, Raylene!" said another.

"And swallow it all!" another cried.

The teasing comments kept coming as the two nurses fisted his gigantic cock. Even Estelle and her companions joined in on the name calling, referring to the young med student as nothing more than a 'perverse slut' and a 'ten-dollar hooker'. But the worst insults were reserved for Dickey himself, and the bulk of them came from the four nasty women who, for the next month, would act as his official tormentors.

123456...8