The Sperm Donor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Rosy," Estelle said. "I want you there too. Let's go."

Estelle walked out of the room ahead of them as Rosy got up from her chair and took his hand. "We'd better get going."

"Does any of this seem surreal to you?" he asked her as she led him out of the room.

"Your cock seems surreal to me," she giggled. "But the party? I've seen lots of parties before."

"You realize what they're going to do to me."

"Of course, I do. I've seen them use and abuse men lots of times. That's what these Sisters do."

"Well, you've never seen what this EJAX drug can do. It makes women act like crazed people."

"Don't worry, Dickey," she said, smiling up at him. "I'll do my best to protect you."

He returned her smile but inside he was beginning to feel like he might not make it through the night alive.

She led him through several corridors until they heard a multitude of female voices chattering loudly just outside the ballroom. As soon as the women laid eyes on his sixteen-inch weapon they screamed with laughter.

"This is too fucking much!" a cute brunette exclaimed as Dickey and Rosy approached. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Dickey was mortified. Yet he trudged on, knowing that he had no choice but to play his part in this absurd and demeaning spectacle if he had any hopes of becoming a free man again.

They turned the corner and entered the ballroom. And suddenly all hell broke loose. Women ran up to him and Rosy from every direction, pulling at him, inspecting his genitals, rudely poking him with their fingers as if he were nothing more than a slave being auctioned off on the slave market; a beautiful-looking curiosity--a freak to be gawked at and manhandled any way they chose.

"Look at this fucking thing!" one of the strangers said to her friends. "It looks like Christiana has outdone herself this time!"

"What do you call this, handsome?" another asked, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. "Do you have a license to carry it around?"

A tiny blonde woman with big tits suddenly threw herself at him and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Jesus Christ you're gorgeous!" she exclaimed to the utter delight of the crowd. "Do you wanna give me a baby?"

"Fuck!" another cried. "He can give us all babies! Let's fuck the shit out of him right now!"

The press of bodies was so great that Rosy was pushed aside, and soon Dickey was left all alone, encircled by a crowd of randy, screaming women. Estelle tried in vain to bring the women under control but her voice was drowned out by the ecstatic crowd.

And then, when it seemed as though Dickey might actually come to harm, the harsh sound of a police whistle pierced through the raucous din, and the room fell silent. In the doorway stood two figures, both blonde and blue-eyed and beautiful, but one much taller than the other. The taller woman stood at least six feet two inches, and her body was lean and muscular. She took the whistle out of her mouth and grinned. "Did I catch you bitches at a bad time?"

Estelle, who had been standing next to Lily, now grabbed her friends arm hard and grimaced. "Oh, my God!"

"What is it?" Lily asked.

"That's her!"

"Who?"

"Ariel Bishop," she replied.

"Are you sure?"

Of course, I'm sure. Didn't I tell you I saw her picture on the Sisterhood website? That's her. I'm sure of it."

"You didn't invite her, did you?"

"Of course not!"

"Then what the hell is she doing here?"

"I don't know but I don't like it."

The shorter woman walked into the ballroom with Ariel by her side. The crowd parted as the two of them approached Dickey.

"I'm Holly McKenzie," the shorter woman said to him, shaking his hand. "Are you alright?"

"I'm Dr. Richard Hatfield," he replied, his heart racing. "I don't usually meet women like this--I mean with my penis artificially enhanced."

She laughed. "I'm sure you don't. It's nice to meet you. This is my next in command, Ariel Bishop."

"Hello," Ariel said in an emotionless voice. "You're very handsome, Dr. Hatfield."

"Thank you," he replied, admiring her imposing beauty.

"It has been brought to our attention that you are friends with Dr. Christiana Swensen. Is that so?"

"Yes, Dr. Swensen and I are friends."

"And that of this moment you are fulfilling an obligation to one of our Order?"

"To Ms. Rubinstein, yes."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Estelle Rubinstein!" Ariel called out. "Come over here and introduce yourself!"

Estelle grabbed Lily by the hand and the two of them came running through the mass of bodies toward Dickey.

"I'm right here!" she shouted as she approached. "I'm sorry I couldn't get through all these people!"

Holly greeted Estelle and Lily warmly. "I'm sorry we're a little late getting here," she told the heiress. "We got caught in traffic."

"Oh, the traffic in downtown Boston can be brutal. I'm just happy you're here. It's so nice to meet both you and Ariel in person."

"It's nice to meet you too, Estelle," Ariel remarked with a stolid face.

"This is my friend Lily Davenport," Estelle said.

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you," Lily smiled. "This is going to be a really great party!"

"I'm sure it is," Holly replied, staring at Dickey's enormous prick. "And by the looks of things it's going to be very interesting too."

"Oh, it is!" Estelle said. "It most certainly is!"

"Dickey was chosen to be the sperm donor back at Brigham & Women's Hospital," Lily told the two blonde women. "And he's here tonight to donate more of his sperm. But this time we're going to do it the old-fashioned way."

"Straight fucking I assume?" Ariel replied.

"Yes. And as much of it as possible! We have a lot of women here tonight who'd love to get pregnant by him. I mean--who wouldn't?"

"Seems like you're in for a hell of a ride, Dickey," Holly said, patting him gently on his cock. "And I'd say you've got the equipment to see it through."

"God help me!" he croaked.

"God won't help you," Ariel said. "But I will."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm here to make sure they don't tear you apart."

"She's just kidding, Dickey," Holly laughed. "Let's just say that Ariel is very good at crowd control."

"Well, that's good to know," he replied, as the women continued to press in around him.

"However, you still must fulfill your oath." She turned to Estelle. "This is your party and Dickey is to do with as you will."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Estelle exclaimed. "Let the games begin!"

For a brief moment, Dickey saw Rosy's cute little face peering at him from behind a solid wall of women's bodies. She had no way to reach him. And even if she could, she could be of no help to him. Her ability to protect him was never meant to be taken seriously, especially now that she herself had to fight from being trampled on by the unruly crowd. But Ariel, true to her word, and by virtue of her intimidating presence alone, managed to maintain some semblance of order. Within minutes, she had established a pecking order simply by choosing people at random; all with exception of Claire and Dana, who had laid claim to Dickey before anyone else. It wasn't to the liking of some of the women, but no one had the audacity or courage to challenge her. And Holly's presence, as Sisterhood leader, acted as a strong deterrent against anyone seeking to break the rules.

Before he knew what was happening, Dickey was pulled down onto the floor in the middle of ballroom, his legs and arms held fast in the grip of several women. Above him was an ornate chandelier, its crystal prisms sparkling like myriad diamonds suspended in the air. His cock and balls were now being fondled by multiple hands, and he could feel the telltale signs associated with the enormous build-up of sperm within his testicles, a feeling previously assuaged by the alarm at having so many women attacking him at once.

He looked up and saw Claire, now completely naked, hovering over him, her mammoth tits resembling two torpedoes hanging from her stout, heavy frame.

"Are you ready to fuck me, baby?" she asked him as she lowered her cunt down onto his prick. "Are you ready to give me all your creamy jizz?"

"Fuck him good, Claire," Dana said, removing her skirt and panties. She was a large woman; not fat, just big-boned. But, like Claire, she was the proud owner of two spectacularly large breasts. She threw aside her clothing and lowered her pussy down onto Dickey's face, demanding him to suck her clit.

"Get that fucking tongue of yours in my hot cunt, you gorgeous fucker!" she exclaimed.

Dickey began to lick and suck her moist pussy with fervor as Claire bounced up and down on his cock like a woman out of control, her massive jugs making concentric circles in the air.

Held down as he was on all sides, he couldn't move a muscle. But it was useless to struggle. He was simply overwhelmed by the dozens of maniacal women seeking union with him. All he could do was bring as much pleasure to them as he could while wresting as much pleasure from them in the process.

"Oh, this cock feels so good inside me!" Claire cried. "Fuck me hard, Dickey!"

"Yeah!" Addison said. "You fuck her hard, Dickey! Make her cum!"

A few of the women were so turned on by the sight of seeing the two women being serviced that they took the liberty to suck on the nipples of both Claire and Dana, who, being so distracted by their own pleasure, offered no resistance whatsoever.

Dickey's tongue darted in and out of Dan's cunt with great speed, her clit now swollen and engorged and primed for orgasm. At the same time his cock plunged deep into Claire's creamy snatch with the precision of a high-speed piston. The plump little woman reached out and grabbed Dana by the hand, holding on for dear life.

"I'm gonna cum, honey!" she exclaimed to her friend.

"Me too!" Dana declared.

To the screams of the crowd both women began to orgasm.

"Oh, my God!" Claire cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And just as her cunt exploded, so did Dana's.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "We're cumming together honey! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Dickey's prick was now on the verge of shooting its heavy load and he could feel the sperm rising up through his shaft as Claire's cunt gripped him tightly.

"Give me a baby!" she screamed. "Fill me up with your fucking seed!"

That was all it took.

A thick wad of molten spunk erupted from his dick, sending spurt after spurt deep into Claire's climaxing pussy.

"I can feel you cumming inside me!" Claire cried. "Oh, yes!" Give me everything you have! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Dickey's balls convulsed yet again, spitting out one creamy rope of baby batter after the other. The pleasure was so intense that he almost felt as if he was going to pass out.

"Keep fucking her, you son of a bitch!" he heard Estelle cry over the din.

Dana grinded her cunt into his face one last time and collapsed onto the floor next to him, exhausted. His face glistened with her pussy juices as he fought to take in great draughts of air. Claire was now coming down off her own orgasm, and she lowered her body onto his and kissed him full on the lips before slowly climbing off him to a thunderous applause.

"Now it's Dana's turn to get inseminated!" Addison said as she helped Dana to her feet.

"How do you like it, Dana?"

"From behind!" she replied, already getting down on her hands and knees.

"Get him up!" Estelle ordered the women who were holding him down. "On his knees!"

Dickey felt his body lifted up into the air and then brought down again in one fluid motion as the women positioned him so that he was now resting on his knees, his prick just inches away from Dana's steaming slit.

"Stick that thing inside me now!" Dana demanded as she lifted her ass higher into the air.

Taking his enormous appendage in hand, Dickey guided it straight into her opening and gently inserted it inch by inch until more than half of his cock was buried deep inside her.

"God that feels good!" she exclaimed.

"Go ahead and fuck her, Dickey!" Lily said. "Ram that fucking pole all the way up her snatch!"

Without hesitation he began to fuck her. In front of him stood Estelle and Grace, both of them looking immensely satisfied at his performance thus far. Behind them stood Holly, Ariel, and other Sisterhood members. And to his left and right the faces of Henrietta, Lily, Addison, and several of Estella's guests from the veranda, all of whom were now observing him with approving smiles.

"Screw the shit out of her, Dickey!" Henrietta laughed. "Dana likes it hard and rough!"

"Oh, yes, honey, I do!" Dana replied, breathing fast.

"Don't worry, baby," Dickey said to Dana. "I'll fuck your ass off!"

"That's the spirit!" Estelle cried. "She wants your cum, Dickey! Give it to her!"

"Yes! Yes!" Dana moaned. "I want his fucking cum. I want it all!"

All of a sudden, he felt pairs of hands on his butt cheeks, pushing him from behind in an attempt to provide added impetus to his thrusts. He looked behind him and saw that one of the women was none other than Rosy herself.

"Fuck her, Dickey!" she said to him as she pushed on his butt. "Do a good job and you can go home!"

He almost lost his composure then and there. That she would be thinking of his welfare under such lurid conditions endeared her to him in ways he could not easily fathom. He thought that amidst all these women, who were now hovering around him likes bees on honey--demanding, clutching, scraping for every bit of pleasure they could from his body--only Rosy showed any concern for him. If he could, he would have taken her in his arms and kissed her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Dana suddenly announced, her entire body quivering with pleasure. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, sending her cunt into convulsions. "Shoot that fucking cream deep into me, Dickey! Do it now!"

He didn't need much encouragement. His balls, barely drained from his first orgasm, were primed and ready to deliver yet another astounding load.

"Here it comes!" he exclaimed. "Are you ready for me baby?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she replied, moaning loudly. "Fill me up with that hot sticky spunk! Do it! Do it!"

With a roar he unloaded a monstrous load of cock snot deep inside her pussy. It splashed against the walls of her cunt, reaching as high as her belly button; a rich, creamy explosion of such volume that it flowed out of her vagina even as he continued to ejaculate within her.

"Oh, God!" she cried as the felt the spurts of his lust dance wildly around in her snatch.

"That fucking EJAX is something else!" he heard Ariel exclaim. "I never get tired of watching these guys get off from it."

"Their stamina is incredible!" Holly replied.

No sooner had Dana climbed off his cock than Henrietta forced herself upon him. She removed her panties and threw them aside but left her skirt on, straddling his body in the reverse cowgirl position facing away from him.

"Come on, Dickey" she cooed. "No time to rest now! Shove that big prick of yours inside me and let's make a baby!"

Dickey groaned loudly. "I'm not a machine lady!" he complained. "Can't you give me a few minutes' rest?"

"After you've fucked her, I'll let you rest for a few minutes," Estelle told him. "Now get to work or I'll tan your hide!"

"I really hate you sometimes--mistress!" he exclaimed as Henrietta guided his prick into her pussy.

Estelle merely laughed, happy just to be able to provoke him to anger.

"I can't tell you girls how great it feels to have such a huge, thick penis inside me!" Henrietta raved. She almost sounded like a talk show host the way she articulated the act of being fucked. "It fills you right up. It's nothing like the feeling you get with a small penis. Not at all. You simply must try it before you leave tonight, girls. Now fuck me good and hard, Dickey!"

Her litany almost had Dickey laughing. Most women were too overcome with lust to ever consider delivering such a speech while being screwed, but not Henrietta.

"It's almost like having a big pepperoni inside you," she continued as the women around her laughed and encouraged her. "But this is nice and warm and full of special sauce!"

The crowd erupted with laughter, and so did Dickey.

"You tell quite a story, lady!" he laughed as she rose up and down his pole.

"Just keep fucking me!" she cried. "You handsome stud!"

And fuck her he did. For the next few minutes, she fell silent, savoring the feeling of his cock plunging in and out of her dripping snatch. And then, quite unexpectedly, she announced that she was cumming.

"Sweet Jesus!" she cried. "I believe I'm going to have an orgasm!"

The declaration, so pedantically expressed in view of the circumstances, made everyone laugh hysterically.

"She's going to have an orgasm!" Ariel exclaimed, mocking Henrietta's proper, but totally incongruous, sentiment.

The crowd laughed with delight as the red-haired beauty locked her legs around Dickey's thighs and came.

"Oh! It's like...how can I describe it?" she whimpered softly.

This made the crowd laugh even more.

"I can tell you what it feels like, honey," Ariel said. "It feels fucking great!"

Dickey couldn't help but find Henrietta's comments completely out of sync with what was happening to her, and he laughed along with everyone else. But his mirth was short-lived now that he was coming close to ejaculating.

"I'm gonna blow my load, lady!" he warned Henrietta.

"Blow it!" she laughed, encouraging him. "Fill me up until its dripping out of my ears!"

He cried out as his prick erupted with giant spurts of rich white cream deep inside her cunt. The powerful bursts of sperm triggered another orgasm from her, and she moaned out loud as they both came together amidst the roar of the crowd.

"It's feels so good!" she cried. "So good!"

Dickey pumped several more loads into her before his balls were fully drained, and then Henrietta lifted herself up and kissed him.

"You were great!" she said to him.

As she stood up, dollops of his sperm began to flow out of her pussy and onto her legs, which didn't escape Estelle's notice.

"With all that cum in there you'll probably give birth to twins," she said to Henrietta.

As promised, Estelle let Dickey rest for a short while before engaging in further sexual intercourse. He was so thirsty that it took two bottles of water to quench his thirst. But after this brief interlude, he was once again ready to fuck; his cock and balls still firmly in the grip of the EJAX drug.

For the next hour he had sex with over thirty women and in all positions imaginable. Sometimes he was on top; other times the women took the top position. He fucked them from behind, standing up, and even while he stood on his head, supported by several women. But the thrill of the evening was when Ariel herself decided she wanted to sample what the gorgeous man had to offer.

"You?" he said to her. "You want me to fuck you?"

"I want you on top of me so I can feel every inch of your fucking big dong inside me," she replied as she removed all her clothes.

The sight of the blonde Amazon goddess filled him with renewed lust and vigor. She was impossibly beautiful as she stood before him in all her natural glory. The other women, too, were struck speechless by her inordinate loveliness, and as she laid her body down on the floor in front of him, the other women circled around her, anxious to watch Dickey fuck her.

"She is beautiful, isn't she Dickey?" Holly said.

"Very beautiful," he replied, moving his body on top of Ariel's.

"Consider yourself fortunate," Ariel told him as she felt the tip of his prick at the entrance to her tunnel. "I rarely let any man fuck me on top."

He smiled. "Then I consider myself fortunate."

"Have you still got any semen left inside those ridiculously big balls of yours?"

1...345678