The Spot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't work. A huge wave of desire crashed over her, crashing through her body with a deep shudder.

Mistress pulled out and removed the anal hook from her rear. "I think we need to stretch out this hole next," she said devilishly. Meg responded with a huge gagging cough and drool. There was more sobbing but she gave a hard nod. Meg turned her head to look behind her. Veronica had walked behind her and maneuvered her long legs around meg's position on the ottoman. Her smooth, pink hole, slightly gaped and winking at Veronica, was at the perfect height for her mistress to line up her purple cock. Meg panicked and looked away, the shame that flooded her senses overwhelming. "Look at me when I fuck you, whore." She ordered, tightening the leash around her neck. Meg complied. "Good. That's better."

A gush of warm pain spread around where head of the purple cock entered her. It penetrated a few millimeters before hitting resistance. Meg grunted. Mistress stopped moving and slowly withdrew the phallus and repeated the process a few times, gradually increasing the depth. By the fourth time Meg couldn't hold back any longer. She tensed every muscle in her body and prepared herself for the enormous invasion. The rubber shaft pushed past the outer walls of her virgin canal, inch by painful inch. As soon as the tip was fully inside, Meg threw her head back and screamed. She fought the pain for a few moments then surrendered to the overwhelming sensation. "Yes...yes...yes..." she panted. It felt fantastic! She'd never experienced anything so amazing in her life. She loved feeling the smooth texture sliding deeper and deeper into her her opening, filling her up.

Mistress held her down by the back of Meg's neck as the dildo withdrew, squeezing her insides in a different direction. Then, without warning, the knob popped out. The mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through her body caused her pussy to start dripping and her breath to come faster. She felt cool air rushing into her wide open, gaping asshole. She watched as Veronica lined up her cock for another entrance. She prepared for the sensations again. This time she wanted to make it easier for her cock to slide in. Maybe it would hurt less if she could relax her muscles. She focused her mind on Mistress, knowing she would suffer the most for failing to obey. Mistress quickly drove the head into Meg's opening and paused for a second. Then she began pumping into her slowly at first. Then she started slamming into her mercilessly, pulling almost all the way out then ramming back in with explosive force.

Meg let out a series of long wailing moans, her voice breaking every time Veronica's hips slammed the enormous cock deeply in her bowels. The sensation of it stretching her muscles like putty was unreal. Even though she knew it was only a rubber replica, Meg could feel her colon starting to expand in response to the constant force being applied. The pain was almost unbearable. But Meg was shocked to feel pleasure radiate from her pussy and ass as well. Soon, Veronica's pounding had her convulsing in ecstasy.

Then suddenly, the dildo began slowing and coming out. Meg cried out in despair as she felt the head hit the top of her anal ring and pop out.

"Please, mistress. Please let me cum!" she pleaded through muffled gasps.

"You stupid pig. You seem to be enjoying yourself so far for someone who claims to be so innocent. But it still seems like you need to be punished for being such a bad girl and wanting what I'm giving you."

Meg's mind was too overwhelmed to understand the games mistress was playing. She just felt the need to be punished for the guilt she felt for being so filthy and allowing these desires to fester. Then maybe she could be absolved. And then maybe mistress would let her cum...

Mistress veronica slapped Meg's soaking wet pussy hard with her leather crop. Meg cried out and winced. "Your pussy is so hot and juicy." She grabbed her slave's lace panties and jerked them to the side, ripping the fabric in one swift motion so the tattered remains hung uselessly and her bare cunt was exposed to the cool air. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your tight little pussy."

Meg looked back at her reflection and was shocked to see that her snatch was oozing thick, clear fluid and glistening with her own juices. "Do you think my naughty little girl deserves her punishment?" She asked sternly and struck again with the crop.

Meg whimpered "yes, Mistress".

"Do you think my naughty little girl likes getting abused and fucked?" Another strike.

Meg nodded yes.

"Is my naughty little girl ready to be manhandled?" mistress smiled.

"Yes, please I want it!" She cried.

"That's a good slut," Veronica said and she covered Meg's eyes with a blindfold.

The sexy brunette snapped her fingers and Meg heard the door to the dungeon room open.

12