The Square Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke and Luke meet a newly divorced man.
1.3k words
4.15
6.6k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Brooke and I talked about the idea more and more. We read articles, watched more documentaries, and even started talking to a couple of other people who were in polyamorous relationships. The more we talked, the more excited we both became.

Finally, we decided to take the plunge. We put out some feelers on dating apps, looking for someone who might be interested in joining us. We didn't have any specific requirements, other than someone who was open-minded and willing to explore with us.

It wasn't long before we started getting messages from interested parties. We spent hours talking to people, trying to find someone who clicked with both of us. It was a strange experience, but also exciting in a way I hadn't expected.

As we lay in bed, Brooke brings out her phone and starts browsing through profiles of potential partners. I watch as she scrolls through pictures and reads their descriptions.

"Wow, this guy looks interesting," she says, pointing to a handsome man with a kind smile. "What do you think?"

I take a closer look and feel a twinge of jealousy, but I remind myself that this is what we agreed on. "He looks nice. Are you attracted to him?"

Brooke nods, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. "Yeah, he seems really sweet."

We continue scrolling through profiles, discussing each person and what we like about them. I feel a sense of excitement building within me, and I know that this could be the start of a new and exciting chapter in our relationship.

Eventually, we found someone we both liked. His name was Aaron, and he was a sweet, charming guy who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us. We talked for weeks, getting to know each other and building a rapport. The more we talked, the more excited we became about the idea of taking things to the next level. He was recently divorced and wanted to focus on being a good dad.

On the day of our date, I felt a sense of anticipation and excitement building inside me. As we waited for Aaron to arrive, Brooke and I talked nervously, wondering if we had made the right choice.

But as soon as Aaron walked through the door, our nerves dissipated, and we were all caught up in the moment. He was handsome and charming, with an easy smile and a sense of humor that put us at ease.

Over dinner and drinks, we talked and laughed, sharing stories and getting to know each other better. And as the night wore on, the chemistry between the three of us grew stronger, until it was almost palpable.

Over the next few months, we continued to have dates with Aaron. We got sorted out a lot of ground rules and we were all on the same page. We even got tested to make sure we were all clean, and of course we were. We made sure that Aaron understood Brooke had a high sex drive, borderline nymphomania, to which he seemed pretty excited about that. We all agreed that we would be exclusive,

the three of us. Aaron and I were not interested in each other, no, it would be a threesome alright, but our attentions were on her.

The weekend came and we were finally ready to be romantic with Aaron. Brooke made us dinner, we had excellent wine. And then we retired to the living room. Brooke told us to wait on the couch while she changed into something sexy.

Now let me tell you about my wife's body. She is 5'2" wears a 38D bra and has a big beautiful ass, and she knows it. Brooke came in wearing a sexy black thong with a matching bra that barely held her big tits. Between the center of the bra a tiny decoration that looked like a red rose.

As she began to put on a show for us, moving with a sense of grace and sensuality that left me breathless, I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible butt. It jiggled with every step she took, moving with a sense of urgency that left me breathless.

She got down on all fours. She turned giving us a view of her beautiful ass, the roundness of it was overwhelming to the senses. She was displaying her nice round butt to us, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing building inside me. Aaron moved down off the couch and caressed her bare bottom and planted kisses on her cheeks. He quickly moved in towards her pussy and kissed her wetness.

As Aaron stood up and began to undress, I could see the excitement building in Brooke's eyes. The bulge in his underwear was enormous, and as Aaron revealed a monster cock, I could see the desire building inside her.

Brooke wasted no time, dropping to her knees in front of Aaron and taking his cock in her mouth. I watched as her lips closed around him, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock with a sense of urgency that left me completely and utterly entranced.

Aaron's cock was massive, larger than anything I had ever seen before. The head was thick and swollen, the veins bulging with every passing moment. And as Brooke continued to suck him off, I could see the desire building inside her with every passing second.

As Brooke continued to suck Aaron's cock, her butt swayed back and forth with a sense of sensuality that left me completely and utterly entranced. The curves of her body seemed to move with a sense of grace and passion that left me completely lost in the moment, my desire for her growing with every passing second.

As Aaron moaned with pleasure, his hands running through Brooke's hair as she continued to suck him off, I could feel the desire building inside me. And as I moved behind her, pressing myself against her body and kissing her neck and back, I could feel the passion building between us with every passing moment.

I grabbed her hips to stop her from moving her ass back and forth. I guided my cock into her wet pussy and I fucked her with wild abandon. The slurping sounds of Brooke sucking cock and the smacking sounds of me fucking her doggystyle filled the room and made the mood even more erotic.

Brooke demanded to be fucked by Aaron so we switched spots. Aaron began pounding his massive member into her. As Aaron thrusts into Brooke, I can see her body tense up with each deep penetration. She grips the couch cushions tightly as he pounds her relentlessly. I can feel the heat and tension building in the room as the sounds of moans and heavy breathing fill the air.

Brooke wants to ride Aaron's cock, so she pushes him on his back, he is laying on the floor, his massive cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Brooke straddles him taking it all the way in. I stand up and move behind Brooke, my cock hard and throbbing with desire. I lean in close and whisper in her ear, asking if I can join them.

Brooke nods eagerly, and I take my place behind her. I try to push my cock in her pussy, but Aaron is still in her. Even with Aaron's huge cock in her, her pussy is so wet and so open I find room to push in. I slide my cock into Brooke's pussy, feeling the warmth and tightness envelop me. I can feel Aaron's cock against my own. Together, we thrust into her, building up a rhythm that has Brooke writhing with pleasure.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, I cum and release a torrent of hot, sticky cum all inside Brooke's overstuffed pussy. The sensation is overwhelming, and I can feel my body convulsing with pleasure as I empty myself into her. Then I hear Aaron moan, and I feel his massive cock release hot cum, I feel the hot sticky mess around my cock as I slide it back and forth.

As we collapse onto the couch in a heap, all three of us panting and sweating, I can feel a deep sense of love and contentment wash over me.