The Stable Ch. 16

Story Info
Aftermath of contest-second inspection.
3.4k words
4.79
3.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The stable was abuzz when the trailer pulled up to the loading area. All of the trainers came out to see the returning ponies.

First Violet was led down the ramp back to her own stall, hearing the praise of the other trainers to how well she had done. Third place in the best show pony contest of the year? Imagine what she would do next year!

Violet whinnied her thanks as she stepped into her home. Taking a deep breath at the familiar scents, she sighed. It was good to be home.

Rose and Peony were lead out together, cheers filling their ears. First place at their first contest! The whole stable was predicting what would happen at the next show.

The pair were taken back to their stalls, Jason finding Pete and the ponies heard them whispering before Pete agreed and took the lead of the ponies were hooked to. Taking them away from the previous stalls, he lead them to a larger one, enough for two ponies comfortably. The two ponies squealed at each other, Peony waiting for her dominate pony to enter first before following and looking around their new space. Rose came out and nuzzled Pete, followed immediately by Peony.

"Yes, yes. Thank you ponies. We heard that you prefer to be together and as long as you perform like you did at the contest, consider this your stable. For punishment, I might take one or the other back to their old stall...to get perspective back. Understand ponies?" Pete explained and heard his ponies whinny agreement. "You guys get some rest. Violet too. We will be working with the others to get them up to your standard."

**************************************

Daisy moved with ease, feeling the cart and her handler behind her. She was blind, as she always was outside her stall. The pony never unlearned the watching her hooves so the moment she stepped out of her stall, her sight was taken from her, she had to have complete trust in her handler.

She had been training to pull a load before Orchid went to the exhibition and since the pony was disgraced, and now she delivered the feed to her disgraced pony friend.

Daisy loved her work. Joshua was a fair trainer, quick with rewards but also with reprimands. As when she was learning, he had to punish her until he figured out the blindfold to keep her from looking at her hooves. Once that was figured, Daisy was a well behaved pony, taking her tack only what her trainer allowed.

She liked the smell of the ranch, having seen only a little of it while learning. The sun made her skin warm, the breeze gave her gooseflesh when it blew. The finest sound in the world was Joshua's voice telling her she did well.

Now she was pulling, feeling her handler's presence walking with the cart behind her. The tack in her shifted lifting her higher, just a little more and she would crest, but Joshua tugged her to a stop. Daisy huffed her displeasure but stopped. While her hooves stopped, the tack inside her came to life, vibrating strongly.

Joshua paid no attention to his pony as she panted and shifted with the moving device inside her. He would leave it running until things were transferred and they were ready to run again. If it overcame her, Joshua would allow it. Daisy was a very good pony.

She fought at the sensation within her, losing the battle quickly. The feeling welled up as she heard Joshua unload things behind her. Finally she let out a loud whinny as she crested to a release, making her stumble on her hooves when the device continued.

********************************************

Lilly sat in her stall waiting for her trainer to come into her stall. She had been on her hooves and moved slowly to her food trough and water bin then back to her bed. Lilly had a problem with her balance, and the vets that Lilly had seen had prescribed some plugs for her ears that were supposed to help. If they did, there was a surgery that Lilly could undergo to fix er problem and allow her to continue being a pony. If not, she was likely to be reassigned as a heifer, or other such assignment.

While Lilly wouldn't have chosen to be a pony, or any kind of slave, she was helpless to improve her situation at the moment. She had to cope with what was in front of her.

"Morning, pony. Are we ready to try the ear plugs?" her trainer questioned as he opened the stall to step inside. In his hand he held small devices to place into Lilly's ears to hopefully counteract the vertigo she discovered once in hooves. Lilly nodded and stomped a hoof while sitting. "Let's see. Be still, or be lashed pony."

Timothy, or Timmy to the other trainers moved closer to his pony, fitting with the gag, tail and arm restraints. Her mane was short as she was barely out of the first stage because of her balance issue. His pony could barely walk on her hooves, but hopefully that was going to change. He leaned close and fitting the device into one ear, then another.

Immediately Lilly felt a little different and she shook her head trying to see how to handle the feeling. Timmy waited a moment before snapping his fingers.

"Up, pony. No time for lying around. We have things to deliver, carts to pull. And a slacking pony to train." he looked hard at her with his last comment.

Lilly, hearing the tone in his voice, got her hooves under her and stood up from the bed. The usual feeling of getting ready to fall wasn't there, she felt far more confident on her hooves. With a shake of her head and stomp of her hoof, she conveyed the feeling to her trainer.

"Feel better pony? Let's see you walking then." Timmy ordered. "You have been sitting around long enough. Any more, and you become a heifer, which hey, if you like that thing, four feet, ruled by your cunt, or here where you actually do useful things."

Lilly nodded and carefully took steps around her stall before Timmy led her out of her stall. One hoof, then another. Steady steps, albeit slow. She felt reins hook to her bridle and Timmy move behind her, the two thing leather strips in his palms.

"Let's just walk in the hallway, make sure you know how to use your hooves." Timmy guided. Internally he was thrilled at his pony's progress. She was the last one still not assigned a job, since she had barely mastered her hooves. If the plugs worked, the training would be stepped up and his pony would have a purpose.

Lilly wanted to reach out to steady herself as she put one hoof in front of the other, feeling the reigns behind her. The pony comforted herself that at least this time he didn't have a whip or cane. He was giving her time to learn without reprisal. The pony would take any free time she could.

One hoof, two hoof. One hoof two hoof.

***************************************************

Lorna read the report that Trisha had sent her about the results of the contest. The manager was pleased at the results. She had thought the worst of her assignment when first assigned.

Ponies, she scoffed, what a waste. It wasn't even like the heifers that Caroline had been assigned. the heifers at least produce calves and milk to compensate for their cost. What did pony's do? The contests had done well, the silky pulls won gold, netting a decent prize, and the show pony had brought back a bronze for their first time out and while it wasn't much of a profit, at least it was one.

By tightening the reins, full pun intended, she was determined to make it even more so.

"Oh Precious?" she called from her computer. Bells sounded from the other room walking toward her. The male, dressed in a baby doll dress that only covered part of his chest, came tottering into the room. His nipples had been stuck with bells and his tiny two inch cock was rock hard had a cock ring with bells on it.

"Yes, Miss? I am here to serve You." the male said standing with his hands on his head, feet shoulder-width apart but open to any touch his Miss might want.

"We are going to see our ponies again, pet. I have heard good things about them." Lorna explained. "I think a dress that covers you will be appropriate for your clothes. Cock cage, of course and gag will complete."

"Yes Miss. Your wish is my command." the male agreed, his cock harder at the thought.

"Maybe if you are a good boy, you won't be punished this time."

"I will do my best, Miss. I am a bad boy that needs to be punished whenever you decide." he recited.

"Get dressed, pet."

**********************************************************

Trisha moved around the stable, checking on each pony or pair of ponies and noting their care for the day. Each pony had a computerized screen outside their stall to denote what they had eaten, how many times they had practiced that day and if they were having any current problems.

She got to Orchid's previous stall and saw three stable hands cleaning it with their solution to sterilize all surfaces. Trisha liked the previous pony, thought she had potential but was glad she hadn't voiced it given her complete and utter disgrace. Now they had to clean and prepare the space for a more worthwhile animal.

"Keep going guys. I don't want any of the old pony's energy here. Last thing we need is another pony embarrassing us like that." Trisha commented and received affirmative grunts in reply.

Back in her office there was a message that Lorna, the thrall in charge of the stable would be visiting in a few hours. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she tapped the button for property-wide intercom.

"Attention all stable hands. All training is here-by postponed until further notice. We have a visitor coming who will want to see it all, so prepare the ponies. Anyone not meeting muster will find themselves on the bad end of my temper. "

***********************************

Lorna got out of her car, unhooking her pet from the backseat and waiting for him to stand next to her. He was dressed in the pale yellow dress, a hot pink cock cage and a bright red ball gag holding his mouth open as he bit into the gag. In his hands were the notebook and pen he held last time, poised at the ready.

She strode across the entrance and was met by the female who had showed her around last time, Trisha...the employee who strives on service.

"Good afternoon Miss." Trisha greeted the other female with a curtsy while completely ignoring the male. "It was a surprise to hear you were coming, but I think I stopped any major training or showing happening before you showed up. If not, the ponies will just have to do it again."

"Excellent." Lorna agreed, turning back to her male. "What were those names again, pet?"

There was scribbling on the paper before one was held out for the female to take. "Peony, Rose, Orchid, Violet, Lilly and Daisy." Lorna read off. "I see your lesson sharpened your focus, pet."

"Excuse me, Miss," Trisha interrupted and saw the female turn toward her. "Orchid is no longer a pony. She completely failed at the show the actual ponies attended and has been reassigned to the heifer barn. If you want to see her, you have to go there."

"No, that's fine. The Farm isn't my purview, only the Stable." Lorna shook her head. "Very well, let me see these medal winning ponies."

Trisha curtsied and turned to lead the way. The male, drool leaking from both his mouth and his imprisoned cock followed behind, pencil still at the ready. He looked no where but at the female who owned him.

"First, miss, we have Daisy. I don't think you saw her on your last visit, we were still processing her." Trisha came to a stall, unhooked the door and clicked her tongue to get the pony's attention. Daisy looked up and waited. "She is a work-in-progress although she has done admirable in taking over the disgrace's job. She is our delivery pony. However," Trisha explained as she moved inside Daisy's stall and saw the pony get onto her hooves. Fastening a lead, she also placed the blinding helmet over the pony's eyes. "this pony has an issue with her hooves. She cannot stop looking at them."

"Is that why..." Lorna started, motioning to the pony standing before her.

"Yes, miss. She never leaves her stall without her blinders. Otherwise she stumbles at even the basic tasks. Once the blinders are set..." Trisha led Daisy around the hallway of the stable. The leader pushed Daisy through a few gaits, ones the pony was used to before stopping. "she is able to perform spectacularly. She will never be a show pony, that requires sight to be able to judge. Silky racing might be ok if we can find her a lead pony like our other pair. But for right now, Daisy loves her work, don't you girl?"

Daisy nodded her head, giving a little shimmy as she did. Her excitement was enough to bring a smile to the boss's face. After showing the pony, Trisha moved Daisy back into her stall and took off the helmet. Daisy tapped a hoof as thanks and moved back to her bed.

"They were concerned for her before, miss." Trisha explained as the group walked to the next pony's stall. "Her trainer nearly gave up hope, he had lashed her raw with no change. I mean if a pony wants to learn, she makes some progress...and Daisy didn't, but couldn't explain why not. Finally her trainer thought to put a blindfold on...and the rest is delivery history."

"It is good that you found out what she needed. After the one pony moved, and the other you said never made it past the first stage, it seems we are thinning the ranks." Lorna commented, waiting to hear the answer. Her assistant was listening closely, not wanting to be punished after this trip as well.

"We are told there is some new stock coming in. They decided to separate the...well, I'll explain when we get there, miss. Next is Lilly." Trisha motioned to the next stall and opening the door. "She was also a struggle, if you remember miss.

"What was this pony's problem last time, pet?" Lorna addressed the male who paused then let out a sob but couldn't speak because of the gag. "Oh, shame. He doesn't remember." The male continued to sob knowing that he would once again pay the price for his slip

"This was the pony who was having trouble with the boots. A balance issue. We had three vets check her out and found out it was an inner ear condition." Trisha explained. "We got her some special ear plug...things, forgive me miss I can find the vet if you are interested in how they work, but what it came down to is that it allowed Lilly to complete her training."

Lilly came out slowly, not scared but uncertain on her hooves. One slow step, then another before standing still before the trio.

"This is Lilly. We don't know what working we are going to put her in, that depends on how her training goes. But, it is exciting that she gets the opportunity to try. Okay, Lilly, back in your stall. Good job."

The pony nodded and moved just as slow into her stall and Trisha closed the door behind her.

"The next ponies are over here, the ones who were at the show." Trisha started as she led the pair to another area. The male still sobbed behind them, although neither female commented.

"What is the next thing they are considering?" Lorna questioned, hearing her assistant snap to attention. He had already incurred a punishment, he didn't want two.

"We have to stabilize our stock, find out where Daisy and Lilly fit in. See if we have any more. They decided that the flowers will be work animals. Silky pulling, weight pulling and delivery. Violet is moved to what they are now calling the "colour" group when we get more in that will be specifically show ponies. She placed third in the toughest show of the year...we look forward to good things next show where it's not so contested."

"I see." Lorna commented looking back at her assistant scribbling away.

"They have also commented on the idea of having male ponies, but we haven't vetted that out yet. It is likely to cause contention as it does in the Farm that we aren't sure if we want here. The ponies get releases but they are self-supplied, as it were. they are not bred, they have tack that does it for us. It keeps the ponies happy and fulfilled. We are concerned what a male pony would do to the stable's productivity." Trisha explained. "For the Farm, the goal is calves, here we don't need more ponies and having the ponies go through foaling and recovering after for performance and ability might be difficult."

"If we do, it will likely be at a separate stable to not interact. I see the reasoning behind holding off, and I commend you for thinking of it." Lorna explained.

"Of course, miss. I strive to do what is best for the Stable." Trisha curtsied.

"I will report to your supervisor that I am pleased with your thoughts." Lorna looked back to her assistant. "Make a note, pet. Praise for Trisha, punishment for you."

The male nodded but started to sob again as he noted something on his pad of paper. The two females moved to a stall with a gold medal hanging near it.

"This, miss, is Rose and Peony. Our pair." Trisha recited. "They struggled at first, but ever since Peony decided that Rose was better as a leader, they have thrived together. So much that they complain if separated. Ponies! Present!"

There was sounds coming from inside the stall as the animals inside struggled to get out in a reasonable time. Once there Rose stood tall and proud while Peony stood proud but looked adoringly at her lead pony.

"This is Rose." Trisha pointed to the lead pony who straightened up with her name being spoken. "She is a fine filly, fit and agile. Smart for a pony too. Can understand commands and give some to the submissive pony behind her so they can work together seamlessly. Watching them together is nice. Would you like a ride, miss?"

Lorna nodded. "I think I will. Last time it wasn't ready."

"Of course, miss. Pete!" Trisha called out. A moment later a male appeared looking at the female who called him.

"Yes, Trish? Whatcha need?" Pete greeted Trisha first before looking to the other female. "Hello there. I'm Pete, Rose and Peony's trainer."

"This is Lorna, Pete, the one responsible for running the Stable." Trisha spoke slowly, The male looked at the new female a little taken aback.

"Oh, hello ma'am. Welcome to our Stable. Would you like to ride with Rose and Peony?" he recovered quickly. Lorna nodded and Pete mirrored it. "I see, let me get them hitched."

Pete hooked Rose and Peony together and saw them move to have a cart attached to them. A silky and harness quickly completed the look. Finally Pete moved to Lorna.

"Ma'am, may I escort you?" he smiled, trying to further recover from his previous introduction. The female nodded and allowed Pete to help her into the silky before he moved to the other side and climbed in.

Lorna looked back at Trisha. "Have him strip and stand in the major walkway asking for people to lash him with a strap where ever they like while I am gone. Pet, remember your manners." The restrained male nodded, his head hanging. "Take his gag out, give him exactly one half cup of water. Pet, that gag will be returned when I return. Do not disappoint me again."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers